For Her Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers

Mike was nearing his own orgasm, his cock slapping into his daughter's pussy with the counter force of the man penetrating her mouth driving her backward on it. He didn't want to ruin the experience for the other guests so when he felt his balls tighten he pulled himself free and aloud the eruption of his semen to spray across her back. Annabel felt the shower as well and one of her hands reached back to smeared the hot liquid across her skin. The display was over the top in its eroticism and Mike desperately wanted to fuck her once more for it. But there were others who wanted to have a shot at the lithe young thing. In fact a line of sorts had formed behind him.

Many of the men were seizing on the opportunity to fuck women other than their wives. There was a heady exchange of the female sex as the beautiful wives and women of the banking firm succumbed to a barrage of penises and propositions. The ratio of men to women in the room was roughly two to one, so many were experiencing dual penetration for the first time. And everyone seemed to be enjoying it immensely.

The bodyguard filling Annabel's mouth was nearing completion, gradually becoming more and more surprised by the wantonness of the little white slut who was sucking his chocolate monster deep into her throat. He had yet to find any woman who could take his cock as deep as she was without having to surrender in exhaustion or oxygen deprivation. But Annabel was avidly enjoying the experience and was focusing her mind on the massive member while allowing her pussy to be taken by numerous strangers. She was wild and wanton, her body writhing and rocking on the poles and shafts that found their way into her. When the black snake filling her throat finally came, she tried to swallow as much of his jizz as possible but was incapable of fitting that and his cock in her mouth. Just too much fluid.

A frothy mixture of her saliva and his semen spilled down the corners of her mouth as it was stretched in a wide O. Annabel looked up at him and saw that he was grinning appreciatively as he watched her take as much of his offerings as possible. When his cock finally popped free of her mouth, she had to twist her jaw to loosen it up from its widely stretched position. Her moment of relaxation was short lived as a heavy set bald man replaced the security guard with a much smaller but still tasty treat. With a shrug of her shoulder, Annabel took him in her mouth.

Alex had been somewhat ignored following her first partner. Perhaps because she was the initiator of the show she was deemed to have already had her fill. So she sat nestled up against the wall of the stage watching as her family cavorted and circulated with different partners, positions, and experiments. It left her feeling pleased and happy to find them enjoying themselves so much. Before she would have worried about the moral implications of such behavior, but now she found it to be the most satisfying and freeing thing in the world. Mike saw her looking at him as he shagged his secretary and gave her a brief wave before returning his attention to the bouncing pair of tits before him.

Rising from her seated position, Alex searched out a partner of her own and rejoined the action. She chose Mike's boss, an attractive older man who was quite fit and well hung. He had just regained erection after his third partner of the evening and when he spotted the naked caterer approaching him, he quickly moved to take her. But Alex wanted her husband to see her being taken like the slut she was.

"Fuck me in the ass." It was a simple straight forward request and the man was more than willing to accept her request. Alex massaged one of her fingers into her pussy for a moment gathering some of the earlier planted semen and used it as a lubricant for her asshole. Satisfied that it was at least somewhat slippery she directed him to the floor. Cautiously she straddled his hips and lowered her buttocks down onto his cock. It easily split the soft globes of flesh and with a little help from his hand found its way to the puckered entrance to her tightest of holes. Alex looked over to Mike, who was having trouble focusing on his own partner as he watched his wife take another man's cock into her ass. With a grin she released her support of her weight and slid down to the hilt of the man's member.

Her head lulled backwards as she tried to accommodate the momentary discomfort of such a swift penetration. Once it had passed her well toned thighs went to work, fucking her on the dick like there was no more tomorrow. Mike's boss was obviously very appreciative of the pleasure that her backdoor offered and grunted and groaned his approval of her performance hardily. It would not be long before his come filled her bottom to the brim and Alex was left with another streak of leaking fluid when finished.

The revelry would continue for hours, until everyone was thoroughly exhausted, smashed, or filled. Alex and her family would clean up the reserved dining hall in the nude, chatting about their experiences, plans, and partners. Such was the change in their lives that it seemed like a logical new frontier to have crested. Everyone was certain that it would have to be revisited.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers
12