For Jim

Story Info
Her first erotic spanking.
3.2k words
4.15
32.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was quiet and mostly dark. He kicked off his shoes, glad to finally be home and stepped into the lighted living room. She was just as he had told her to be, seated on the old wooden chair in the corner of the room. She did not look up when he entered, but he knew she was attentive to his every move. He stood in the doorway a few seconds, taking her in. Sighing softly he moved to the couch and seated himself.

He looked at her more intently now, starting with her feet, dangling a few inches from the floor. The seat of the chair was higher than most chairs so her feet could not reach the floor. He smiled at the child-like effect this had. Her toenails were painted a soft pink, the way he liked them, a small toe ring encircled the second toe on her right foot. His eyes wandered upward, over her innocently crossed ankles, up her calves and over her knees. Her hands rested just above her knees, and while he couldn't see them he knew that each of her fingernails was painted the same soft pink. His eyes roamed over her shapely body clothed in a buttery yellow nightie, took in her slight arms, noticing that she'd allowed the spaghetti strap on the right shoulder to slip down her arm. Her small breasts rose and fell softly in turn with each breath, her nipples apparent through the thin satin fabric. Her hair was carefully tucked behind her shoulders except for one unruly strand which had come forward. He followed this up along her neck to her face. Her head was slightly bowed and her eyes fixed on the floor in front of her. His gaze lingered on her soft lips, recalling their effect on him, then traveled to her deep blue eyes.

He smiled again, taking in the whole image of her sitting there obediently in spite of her discomfort. He'd been delayed at work, arriving home an hour and a half later than he’d told her in his instructions. He knew she spent that entire time in the chair.

Their "time-out" chair. He'd found it at an auction, and immediately knew he had to have it. The chair was old and heavy, a darkly stained oak, the back was higher than the top of her head when she was seated on it, and the seat provided no cushion for her behind. She hated being sent to sit in it. Normally it faced into the corner, but tonight he’d instructed her to face the room. Her shoulders heaved slightly as she sighed, shifting uncomfortably in the chair. Taking a deep breath he said, "Come here baby."

She jumped a little at the sound of his voice in the quiet room, it seemed an eternity since he entered the house. While she'd been keenly aware of his attention she was still surprised when he spoke. The gentle sound of his voice brought a smile to her lips, as always. She slid off the hated chair. The entire time she'd been seated there she worked to remember what she had done to warrant this punishment, but had come up empty.

She stood in front of him now, eyes lowered, not daring to look in his eyes. His hands came into view first, moving toward hers. She loved his hands, masculine, hardened by work and calloused, but gentle as suede when they touched her skin. His large hands covered hers easily, tugging her toward him, pulling her down on the couch beside him. As she landed on the couch his arms engulfed her, she loved this feeling, he was so much bigger than her she couldn't help but feel safe. "How was your day?" she asked him finally.

"Long and hard," came his reply.

"I missed you," she whispered. He held her closer, muttering something she couldn't make out. She closed her eyes, lost in his embrace for the moment, then she felt his hand on her chin, gently cupping it, drawing her face towards his. His kiss took her breath away, he gently sucked her bottom lip into his mouth, then her top lip. She tried to imitate him, but wound up feeling much like a school girl receiving her first kiss. His tongue glided along her lips now, then gently pried them apart, ever so slightly entering her mouth and barely brushing her tongue before it was gone again. Suddenly she remembered that it was terribly late, she pulled back from him and asked if he wanted her to bring him something to eat.

"I've eaten," came his reply as he pulled her back for another kiss.

"Hand me your hairbrush, baby". His voice surprised her again, she'd forgotten about that part of his instructions. She turned and retrieved the brush from the coffee table behind her. As she handed it to him the mystery of her wrong doing once again invaded her thoughts. He took the hairbrush and ran his fingers through her hair. Gently he began stroking her hair with the brush, he'd never done this before, but she knew immediately that she liked it. "Tell me about your day," he prompted.

She'd never understood why he was so interested in her daily activities, even she thought that most days were quite mundane but she began to recount the days events for him. He continued to stroke the brush through her hair as she talked, he loved the feel of her silky hair in his hands. The warm glow from the lamp made the golden highlights shine brightly in her dark brown hair. The scent of the sandalwood oil she'd used in her evening bath still lingered in her hair and on her skin. He breathed deeply, finding the scent soothing as her voice prattled on.

She concluded her account of her day by asking again about his, but he had other plans for tonight. He pushed her body away from his slightly so he could look into her eyes. "Tonight, baby, I am going to spank you," His announcement stunned her. He had never spanked her before, they had talked about it and he knew that she was curious, but never before had he done it. The shock was quickly replaced by a mixed feeling of anxiety and excitement.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked, her mind racing to recall a moment of disrespect, disobedience or insolence, she could think of nothing.

"No baby," His voice remained calm and gentle, so she believed him, she knew better than to question him again, but still she wondered why. He quickly gave her another magnificent kiss to erase the questioning he saw in her eyes.

"Lay over my lap" he said, patting his thigh. She moved quickly to do his bidding, positioning herself along the couch, she formed a circle with her arms and laid her head in it, her ass raised over his right thigh, and her legs extended to the end. A feeling of vulnerability washed over her as she lay there waiting.

She jumped a little as his hand softly caressed her back first, gliding over the satin nightie she was wearing. His touch was light at first, soothing her, he softly rubbed her shoulders and back, then ran his hand over the curve of her ass, along the lines of her panties and down her thigh to her knee. "Are you ok?" she nodded in response to his question, not sure if it was the truth or not, but not feeling nearly as nervous as she had been. The massage was having an effect on her, she felt the glow between her legs increasing. He continued caressing her body for several minutes, she was quite relaxed now, then suddenly *smack*. It wasn’t a hard strike, but it caught her off guard. He rubbed her cheeks again then another strike. He repeated this several times, slapping, then rubbing, gradually increasing the force of the blows as he did. She felt her skin beginning to warm from the spanking, and noticed that the fire was starting to burn in other places too. The strikes were beginning to sting a little now, and she was thankful for the protection of her nightie and panties.

He paused for a moment to make sure she was ok, she assured him that she was, then he slid the nightie up to her back, exposing the soft lilac panties he'd told her to wear. He ran his fingers along the legs of the panties, they were loose openings, more like shorts than anything, leaving the bottom of her cheeks peeking out, an effect he found quite sexy. He landed two strikes on her ass in quick succession and felt her jump. His cock was hardening in his pants, and pressing against her ribs. Several more stinging slaps followed. He could see the color in her cheeks beginning to turn pink. He followed up with another barrage of stinging slaps. He had so much more planned for her tonight, he knew that she wanted to try being spanked and he was going to insure that she liked it. His hand was beginning to sting and he decided it was time to introduce her to something else.

He picked up the hairbrush he'd discarded only a few minutes ago, and caressed her ass with it. Her body tensed with anticipation. He didn't make her wait long, administering five quick swats on her panties. He paused and asked again if she was ok, she nodded her head yes, and the next series of swats began before she finished nodding. He could see a small spot of wetness on her panties and smiled, that would be a lot larger before he was through tonight. One more set of swats with the hairbrush, this time more than a dozen, and he stopped. He gently rubbed her ass cheeks, feeling their heat through the thin fabric of the panties, then he slid them down her thighs. Again she tensed, preparing for the first bare-bottom spanking she'd ever received. He was quick to accommodate her, darkening her pink skin to a light shade of red. She was unaware of her own reaction, grinding herself into his thigh, seeking relief of the fire that was growing between her legs as well. Several times he spanked her, letting up briefly, then beginning again, giving more than 20 swats at a time now. Her bare ass stung, but she was no longer nervous over the spanking. Then he stopped.

He pulled her to a sitting position on his lap, and brushed her hair out of her face. Her face was damp with sweat. "Are you enjoying this?" he asked her. She nodded. "Do you want me to continue?" again, she nodded. He turned her face so she would look into his eyes, as she did she saw his lust for her burning in the dark brown circles. "I want you to go to our bedroom," He instructed. "Remove your panties, lie across the bed with your toes touching the floor. I will be in shortly." Without a word she left the room. He picked up the bag he had brought home with him, and opened the zipper. From it he pulled a heavy wooden paddle. He had been looking forward to using this on her, his cock hardened even more at the thought. He smacked it lightly against his hand, enjoying the sound. He turned and headed for their bedroom.

As he came through the doorway he found her exactly as he'd told her, her reddened ass facing him, she was grinding herself against the bed and he knew she was ready for more. He tapped at her heels slightly, prompting her to spread her legs apart, then he sat on the side of the bed. She didn't tense when he laid his hand on her back, and was taken by surprise when the new paddle landed hard on her backside. Several more times without warning he smacked her, then paused and rubbed her skin. A slight moan escaped from her as he did, he slid his fingers into her pussy, delighted at the wetness there. Removing his hand he landed another set of blows to her ass and the tops of her thighs. He paused for a second and began again, twice he repeated this, giving her more than twenty-five swats each. Her ass was now an angry red, and her skin was covered with a damp sheen. It was time, he decided.

He laid the paddle down and instructed her to get on the bed on all fours. She did as ordered. He then told her to spread her legs widely and move down to her elbows. As she did this she reached for a pillow and placed it under her face for support. He hadn't given her permission to use the pillow, but decided to let it go this time, she would be needing it. With her ass high and her back arched he had a good view of her pussy, she was very wet with excitement. A droplet of her moisture trickled down her leg. He intercepted it with his finger, bringing it to his lips and tasting her sweetness. Unbuckling his belt, he tried to remove it as quietly as possible, not wanting to alarm her. He looped it in his hand and brought it down across her ass sharply. She jumped up and turned her head to look at him, fear suddenly evident in her eyes. He placed his hand on her back guiding her back into position. "Twelve more," he stated. "Don't move." She tensed visibly at the announcement, but did not protest.

He could see the red lines where the first had landed appearing on her skin. He carefully lined the next ones up so as not to strike any area twice. When he stopped he had covered the entire area between her ass and her knees. He looked at her now, and thought he detected a small sob. "Again," he warned before working his way from the knees back up to her ass, the last strike catching part of her pussy. Again she jumped a little in shock. There was more than a droplet running down her leg now. "Once more," he said. "If you move I'll start over, including what you've already had. Understand?" She nodded her understanding, and he could tell she was sobbing now. He placed these carefully, avoiding the areas where welts were forming, but making sure that a few of them glanced off her very wet pussy. She didn't flinch at all, sure that if she did it would start all over. She really needed to feel his cock inside her, she needed to cum. At last the spanking ended, and he pushed inside her quickly. He had mercy on her and let her cum as soon as she was ready, he needed to as well.

He collapsed beside her as his orgasm ebbed, pulling her into his arms, kissing her all over and reassuring her of his love. Her tears fell freely, he licked at some of them, savoring the salty taste. He held her as she fell asleep in his arms.

**********************************************************************

The tiny form in his arms stirred, awakening him. He looked down at her sleepily, seeing the smile on her face. "Did you enjoy your first spanking baby?" he inquired. The smile on her face brightened as she nodded a little too enthusiastically. Noticing that she was grinding her body against him he looked at the clock on the nightstand, it was just after 2:00 in the morning. He kissed the bridge of her nose. "Would you like another spanking baby?" he asked her almost playfully, sure that her ass was much too sore to take anymore abuse tonight. A twinkle appeared in her eyes, which he took as a yes. "Bring me the hairbrush on my dresser then," he ordered.

She moved much too quickly for having taken such a harsh spanking just three hours earlier. She handed him the brush and he ordered her to remove her nightie. She slid out of the gown easily and turned to place it on the chair. He got a good view of her ass in the moonlight, it was covered with stripes from the strapping he'd given her, a pang of guilt shot through him. "How's the ass?" he asked as she climbed back into bed beside him. She grinned sheepishly and admitted it was a little sore. "I'd never want to hurt you, you know that don't you?" he asked. In answer she offered him a quick kiss on the lips. She started to roll onto her tummy, but he stopped her, indicating instead that she should lie back on the pillows he'd propped up against the headboard. She complied, unsure of his intent, but trusting him totally.

He gazed at her skin in the moonlight, so soft, so white, so beautiful. He ran the back side of the brush over her skin, running it over each breast, around each nipple, down her belly, over her clit, down one thigh, then back up and down the other. He retraced his path back to her breasts again, then brought the brush down sharply on her left breast. She gasped, then smiled a small smile. "Did you like that?" She nodded. “Lace your fingers behind your head baby,” He gently ordered. She quickly obeyed. Now her breasts were pushed out where he had easier access to them.

He continued with several more slaps to her breasts alternating between them, with uneven counts. He paused and soothed the sensitive nipples with his tongue then repeated the sequence. Her soft moans as the assault continued assured him that she was enjoying it. He stopped again and soothed her nipples with his tongue. As he did, he continued running the back of the brush against her skin, then grinding it roughly against her clit, this brought a louder moan from her beautiful lips. Now he brought the brush down in a stinging slap on her pussy and she jumped. She moved her hand to cover herself, but he stopped her. Pinning her hand away from her body he slapped her damp cunt many more times. She squirmed, trying to free herself, but he continued the spanking for several more slaps. Then he paused and massaged her lips with his fingers, dipping them into her wetness and tasting it.

She had inadvertently brought her legs together while he was soothing her, and he ordered her now to re-open them. She longed for him to do it for her, to force them open rather than to make her do it willingly, but she obeyed, afraid of the consequences if she didn't. "Twenty now, count each one. If I don't hear you count it, then it doesn't count," he ordered. She held her legs apart as best she could waiting for him to begin again.

"One" she said as the first fell, "Two, three, four...." her voice grew tighter with each, she could hardly wait until it was over, she needed him so badly. Finally they reached twenty, and he raised himself over her, he slid inside her and took her gently. When they had both climaxed he again drew her into his arms, kissing her tears away.