For Love, and Money Ch. 02

Story Info
The chicks aren't free.
10.9k words
4.31
14.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Beth woke refreshed. Her puppy was already up. Spot had ordered coffee and pastries. Beth got up and had a quick shower. She walked into the front room, as naked as her puppy was. The women had coffee without conversation.

Beth's puppy sat close to her hunched over her coffee cup. She occasionally reached over and licked her mistress's hand. Beth felt easy with her.

"Off to the hot tub. Then to the kitchen for a real breakfast."

Beth led the way, as her puppy followed. Beth's puppy was happy and frisky. If she had a tail, it would be wagging.

Beth spent the day with her puppy. They had breakfast, then went to the day spa. Beth was withdrawn. Spot relieved Beth's tensions in the spa. Her ministrations were soft and gentle.

Beth received pleasure. She thoroughly enjoyed it. Beth found no roaring orgasms, just gentle pleasure. Beth took her puppy for a walk.

The estate had hiking trails, and horse trails. Beth went to the horse stables. She was intimidated by their size. Beth decided that horses were nice to pet as long as there was a fence between her and them.

Beth was quiet as she walked. Beth realized that for the last two years she had done nothing other than work. She had no social life. In fact she had never gone to a dance or had a date since she left high school.

Every date she had been on was a job. She had never been on a date, but she had been to the finest hotels and restaurants in the city.

She had even flown in an executive jet to go to dinner and dancing. She had never taken any time for herself. Beth was sure she needed some time away from the grind. Beth felt comfortable with her puppy. Beth spoke out of the blue.

"I'll call you Ann. I've always liked the name."

"That's fine by me. I'll come, when you call no matter what name you use."

Beth had enjoyed her day off. She could not remember having one, since she had gone to work for Rick. As the day began to fade, Beth thought about her work. She was filming on a private set tonight. She always did better, when she was on display. The fact that this would be on film helped, but it was not the same.

Beth headed to the hot tub for one more soak before she went to the beautician. She looked at Ann's stark white hair.

"You'll look so much better when the beautician has finished your hair."

Rick arrived. He sat on the side of the tub.

"I watched the rough footage from last night's shooting. You were great. I like it better without a script. It comes out natural. It seemed real."

"It was real for me. I wasn't pretending. I was in old England last night."

"That's what makes you a natural. That's what will make us both rich."

Rick drank with Beth and Ann for a while. Beth noticed Ann drank little. She spent more time holding her drink than she did actually drinking. Beth liked her puppy.

"I was quite surprised at the role you developed last night. It was not like you. You did it well. Many times a woman starts young as a submissive. As she matures she becomes more dominate. Last night was different. You were both submissive and dominate. It was a nice balance. He dominated you and you dominated your maid. It's different."

"Dominating someone actually turns me on. But nothing has ever gotten me off, like the pain. I have orgasms without it. If I want to soar, someone will have to beat my ass."

"You'll get that in spades tonight. You have a full plate. You have private assignments at seven, eight, nine, and ten o'clock. You're on set, at eleven. No public stage tonight. Other than mingling in costume between dates, you are behind closed doors tonight."

Beth thought about it for a while

"If you want me hot for the film, put me in bondage while I mingle."

"No problem there. Oh, by the way. Your first date wants you as a dominate. I thought we would see how it turns out for you. She doesn't know it, but it will be on film. Spy cameras. Not good enough to save. But, good enough to review."

Beth went to the beautician station. She relaxed while the beautician worked. The Beautician dressed her in a tightly laced, leather corset. The garment was more like a wide garter belt.

The corset went from the bottom of her ribcage, to the flair of her hips. She wore red silk stockings and very radical red heels. The outfit was covered by a bright red latex dress that zipped up the front.

The beautician, had to get help pull the dress together and getting it zipped up. The dress covered her breasts completely. The dress came to her mid thighs, showing the tops of her stockings.

Beth had never worn latex before. The dress conformed to every part of her body. She was soon sweating under the dress. She and the dress became one in a very short time. The dress moved with her. It conformed to every curve on her body.

Beth's nipples became hard from the pressure of the smooth slick latex, that encased her body. The dress did not conceal, anything. It even displayed the top of Beth's pubic mound. She was covered and naked at the same time. Beth made arrangements for Ann's spots. She left her puppy in the care of the beautician.

As Beth left the beauty station, the beautician handed Beth a rather long thin red leather whip. Beth's mood changed. She looked herself over in the mirror. She looked at the whip in her hand. Beth decided she looked good.

The whip felt good in her hand. Beth felt a surge of sexual energy, and excitement. She felt dominate. She thought to her self, I really do want to beat some ass tonight.

Beth went out on the floor. She mingled with the crowd in her dominate costume. The attitude of the crowd was different. Beth's attitude was different. People looked at her with awe. Most did not have the courage to touch her.

Beth glared at the people as she walked around. She took drinks from people. She handled several people quite intimately. Beth felt in charge. Her attitude was one of superiority and contempt.

One man, who seemed a little drunk, walked into her personal space. He stroked his hand across her rubber encased breast. Beth slapped him hard enough to step him back.

Beth slashed him across his shoulder as she glared at him. Beth defied him with her eyes alone. He mumbled something as he faded into the crowd. Beth felt good. Beth would have put someone between her legs, if she could figure how to get the dress open and then closed again.

Beth was filled with energy. The energy had a sexual overtone. It was not sexual in nature. Beth was primed and ready, when the attendant came for her. He delivered her to a large suite.

The couple was waiting for her. They stood up as she entered. They both wore robes. Their smiles faded as they looked at Beth. She was raging. Beth's eyes were like coals.

Beth surveyed the situation. She walked up to the woman without a word. She opened the woman's robe. The woman was, also, dressed in red latex.

Her dress was more severe. It was more like a jacket than a dress. It covered her from her arm pits to her flaring hips. She wore red latex panties that covered her crotch and the expanse of her well rounded ass.

Her leg's were covered by tight, thigh high, boots. The boots had radical heels, raising her up to the same height as the man.

Beth stepped up to the man then opened his robe. He had nothing on underneath except for a pair of flesh colored latex shorts. The shorts held his erection close to his body.

His erection was evident, but completely covered. The shorts were cut narrow in the back, leaving his ass cheeks mostly bare. Beth took off his robe. She placed him on his knees, before the woman.

Beth slashed his ass with her whip.

"Lick your mistress' boots."

The man leaned forward. He licked the tops, of each of her boots. He started, to straighten up. Beth slashed him twice. Once on each ass cheek.

"I did not tell you to stop."

The man lowered his head. He returned his tongue to his task. Beth seated the woman on a plush chair. Beth knelt next to the woman. She kissed her.

"You must first act like you are in charge. A costume without an attitude, is of no value. Hold your head up. Look at the simpering fool at your feet. He's a maggot."

Beth kissed the woman again.

"You have a whip. Use it."

The woman smiled as she sat up. She lashed the kneeling man with her whip.

"It feels good, doesn't it?"

The woman was smiling deeply as she slashed the man again. She spoke down at him.

"Lick my boot's, asshole. Make them shine."

Beth went back, to stand behind the man. She looked at the woman, seductively as she unzipped her dress to the waist.

"I'm sure we'll have need of the dildo and his tongue before we are through."

Beth slashed at the man.

"Show your mistress your erection."

The man rose to his feet. He peeled down the tight latex shorts. His erection sprang free from it's containment.

"That piece of meat, and his tongue, are the only things of value he has."

Beth knelt down next to the woman glaring at the man.

"Put that away. We will let you know when we need it."

The man rolled his shorts up. He knelt before his mistresses with his head bowed and his eyes lowered. His erection was still full.

Beth became a tiger. She attacked the woman. She demanded the woman's passion. She rose the woman up to a fever pitch then commanded the man

"Take her panties off. Put that slimy tongue to work."

The woman's eyes were sparkling. The man rolled her latex panties off her hips with some difficulty. The man leaned his head down to her crotch. Beth took hold of his hair. She held his face close to his mistress' open cunt.

"Smell your mistress. Smell her heat. That cunt is your mistress. Worship your mistress with your tongue."

Beth released his head. The woman's eyes widened as the mans tongue went to her open vagina. Beth nibbled at her ear as she whispered into it.

"Use your whip. Make him do it right."

The woman became wild with her lust. She lashed at the man between her legs. She screamed at him.

"Make me cum, asshole. Do it right you low life scumbag. Do something right, asshole."

Beth removed her dress with great relief. She went to the bar and poured herself a stiff drink. Beth was in no way sexually excited.

She was however, sparkling with excitement. She enjoyed watching the woman take control of her man. The woman pulled the mans head up. She glared down at him.

"I'll beat you, until I cum."

The woman pushed his head back down. She beat his back and ass. She was smiling deeply as she did so. Beth watched the woman try to control her passion to prolong her session.

The woman could no longer hold herself back. She became enraged with her lust. She slashed at him. She used his face to masturbate with. The woman achieved a full vocal orgasm. She was wild with lust as she rocked her hips against the man's face. Her orgasm was full and deep.

Beth left her little time to recover. Beth walked back to the woman. She knelt next to her.

"You don't own him yet. Make him strip."

The woman slashed, the man.

"Get naked. Asshole."

The man rolled the latex from his body. He knelt before his mistresses. Beth rose up slashing him across his back.

"Show your mistress your tongue."

The man raised his head. He kept his eyes lowered. He stuck his tongue out.

"Have you had his tongue?"

"Yes. I mostly use his tongue."

Beth slashed the man.

"Show your mistress, your erection."

The man pushed his erection out towards his mistress.

"Have you had his cock?"

"Yes I have. Many times. I make him lay down. I fuck myself with it."

Beth went over to a drawer and removed a set of wrist restraints. She returned to the kneeling man. She pulled his arms behind him. She secured his wrists together, behind his back. Beth slashed him again.

"Show your mistress your ass."

The man turned, on his knees. He lowered his chest to the floor. Beth returned to kneel beside the woman. Beth kissed her. She caressed her breasts.

"Have you had his ass?"

The woman blushed.

"No, I haven't."

"You don't own a man until you take his ass."

The man began to protest. Beth became enraged as she slashed at him. She screamed down at him.

"You belong to your mistress. You have no value, except to please your mistress. Your tongue belongs to her. Your cock belongs to her. Your asshole belongs to her. If she does not own your asshole you are of no value. You are nothing but a piece of shit... Does your asshole belong to your mistress?"

The man, paused for a moment.

"Yes. It does."

Beth slashed him.

"Tell your mistress."

The man was red in the face as he spoke aloud.

"Mistress, my asshole belongs to you."

Beth handed the woman a dildo, and a small jar of grease. The woman's eyes were sparkling as she greased up the dildo and the man's ass. Beth slashed at the man.

"Beg your mistress to take your ass."

"Take my ass mistress, it's yours."

The woman became excited with her lust. She slashed at the kneeling man as she masturbated. She was grinning broadly as she knelt behind the man. She pushed the dildo into his ass.

The pain caused the man's erection to soften. He received no pleasure from his ass fucking. His mistress received much pleasure from fucking his ass. She masturbated as she fucked him. She brought herself a small orgasm. She needed more. She pulled the dildo from his ass.

She rolled the man over onto his back. His erection had returned when his mistress had massaged his prostate with the dildo. She mounted him, fitting his erection into her open wet cunt. She slowly fucked her man.

She used her man like a dildo. She was totally into her own pleasure. She took no regard for the man under the erection. The woman found two very intense orgasms. She released his hands, then returned to her seat.

"I'll watch you jack off for me. Don't spill a drop. Catch it in your hand."

The man knelt before his mistress. He masturbated for his mistress. It took little time before he was ejaculating into his hand. His eyes sparkled with excitement. The woman spoke with contempt in her voice.

"Eat it all. Lick it up. I use your cock. Your sperm is your own."

The man complied. The woman was in heaven as she watched.

"Make your self useful. Get me a drink then come lick my boots. Make them shine."

Beth smiled at her as she bent down and kissed her on the cheek.

"I think you have it down. You're on your own from here."

Beth stood before the man. Her voice was filled with contempt.

"Serve your mistress well."

Beth left. She did not bother to put on a robe. She walked down the hall in her heels. Her hand still held the whip. Her eyes defied everyone. She was satisfied with her power. She had received both pleasure and excitement from it.

There had been no sexual pleasure involved. Yet, she felt as if she had just been fucked by a pro.

CHAPTER

The feelings of power evaporated, as soon as she was back at the beautician's station. From that point on, Beth had no say as to her dress, or her assignments. The last orders that she had given that day, other than in her work, were to the beautician regarding Ann.

When Beth arrived, she saw Ann reclining under the hair drier. Beth was still a dominate in her mind as she looked down at Ann.

"You look good on your back in bondage. I had something different in mind, but bondage is bondage. Hold onto the arms of the chair. Do not let go."

Beth played intimately with Ann. Beth stroked her wet vagina.

"You seem so up tight."

Beth called the beautician, to her.

"My puppy seems to be frisky. Tie her arms to the chair. Get someone, between her legs. I expect her to attend me at the shooting tonight. I want her eyes filled with devotion, not lust."

"Yes ma'am."

The beautician then took over Beth's life. Beth was stripped. She was sent into a small shower. The beautician spoke, as she steered Beth into the stall.

"You smell like a football player. Latex is so nasty."

Beth washed quickly, then returned to her captor. Beth was dressed in a simple bra and panties set. She had on a garter belt, holding up her silk stockings. Her outer clothes, were simple peasant clothes. She looked like a tavern girl of old.

Beth was dressed in a simple peasant blouse, that left her shoulders bare. Her skirt was long and full, made out of rough linen. Her last piece of apparel, was a wide cloth choker with a cameo on it. The beautician, bound her hands behind her back.

Beth was escorted to the crowd. This visit to the floor was totally different, than her last visit. This time she was besieged with hands and mouths. She was roughly passed around like a toy. Beth was excited almost at once. This excitement was sexual. Her body became sensitive to every touch.

Most of the touches were course and vulgar. The crude caresses did not arouse her. They were a part of her excitement. Some of her assailants were softer, and more intimate.

Those caresses roused her passion. Most of the intimate caresses were accompanied by intimate kisses. Her passion was also raised, by intimate whispers promising wicked things.

Between her bondage, her abuse, and the constant intimate arousal Beth was on fire. She knew, she would soon be begging for relief.

The attendants rescued her from the pawing masses just in time. Their rescue, did not ease Beth's insistent need. A ball gag was placed into Beth's mouth just before she was escorted into a large suite. This time, there was only one person waiting for her.

He was stripped to the waist. He looked as if he needed no lessons in dominance. He carried his whip with confidence, and practiced ease. He looked her over, with a leer.

"You have been sent to me for punishment."

He tuned his back on her, as he served himself a drink. He spoke with his back turned from her.

"Your mistress, does not like your attitude."

He turned around. Beth was in tears. She tried to protest her innocence. The gag muffled her pleas to muted noises. The man walked around her, as he drank. The man stepped up to her and tore her blouse open. He dipped his head to sample her breasts.

"A woman with a snotty attitude has not been fucked often enough."

The man tore open her skirt. Beth was now, clad only in the simple bra, and pantie set. Her skirt was on the floor. Her blouse bunched onto her bound arms.

The man slowly, and deliberately, caressed her breasts through the thin cotton material of her bra. He held her close as he slowly explored her ass with his hands.

"I'm going to take the gag out of your mouth. If you say anything except to answer my questions, I'll slap you."

He looked down at her.

"Do you understand, what I have just said?"

Beth nodded her head. The man removed her gag. He kissed her with his passion, and his tongue. She accepted his kiss. She did not return it.

"First your punishment. Then your cure. When you leave here you'll have no thoughts, except for service to your mistress."

"Yes master."

The man slapped her. He spoke harshly.

"That was not a question. You will learn to obey your orders, exactly."

The man sat down. He pulled Beth to her knees in front of him.

"A servant should be naked for her punishment. The man produced a sharp knife. He cut the bra away from Beth's body. The man played with her tits almost gently."

"Are your tits sensitive?"

Beth blushed.

"Yes master, they are."

He cut the panties away. He began to fondle her ass, as he kissed her passionately. Beth was aroused. She was ready to fuck.

"Is your ass sensitive to my touch?"

"Yes master, it is."

"It'll be more sensitive when I am done."

The man pulled the bound servant onto his lap. He began to spank her ass. His blows were hard and firm. He did not spank her long, when he threw her onto the floor.

He assaulted her mouth with his erection. He pumped a few times, then exploded with his ejaculation. Beth was disappointed. She worked at not showing it.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers