For Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Going shopping.
3.1k words
4.52
20.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee put on her small bikini while I donned the cut off shorts I had worn the night before. I was again awed by the sight of her.

We grabbed some towels and headed down to the pool.

We had the pool area to ourselves as we pulled two chaise lounges together to lie on.

"You're the first man I've ever seen Liz with. I'd say you were pretty successful from her reactions," Renee said.

"It was definitely an enjoyable lesson. To many more of those and I'm going to start looking like a prune from dehydration. I'm not sure how many more times I can cum. I think my balls are starting to shrivel to pea size." I joked to Renee.

"Hmm, no, they feel like their doing okay, just a bit tired I think," Renee said as she quickly cupped my crotch through the shorts.

We laughed as I pulled her to me for a kiss. I really believe I'll forever feel like the luckiest person in the world each time those lips caressed mine.

Our kiss was slow and pleasant, no rushing, no frantic movement, just savoring the taste of each other, the feel of our lips touching, her breath softly blowing against my cheek with each exhale.

Our kiss lasted all to briefly as Renee moved back and pushed me back against the lounge. She began applying suntan lotion to my chest, slowly and softly rubbing it into me, and being sure that my nipples would not get burned from the amount of time she spent rubbing the lotion into them.

She continued putting the lotion on my legs as I just laid back enjoying the feeling of her touch.

Her rubbing was so soothing that I fell asleep before she had completed her task.

Renee let me sleep as she applied lotion to herself and took a nap beside me.

We were awakened sometime later by Renee's cell phone ringing. Hearing the tone, Renee quickly answered with a, "Yes Mistress." Renee listened for a brief time before thanking Ms. Ward and hanging up.

Mistress would like you up to the apartment. She is letting me stay down here until you two return from shopping.

I kissed Renee, grabbed my towel and headed up to Ms. Ward's penthouse.

"Go get a quick shower as we are going shopping. I've laid out the clothes you are to wear on Renee's bed. Also give yourself a quick cleaning." Ms. Ward told me as I entered.

Well, that told me this was going to be more then just window shopping at the mall. I gave myself an enema, making sure it drained cleanly. I then showered quickly and went to see what Ms. Ward had given me to wear.

I found a small pair of nylon shorts that had zippers on the front and the back. I pulled the pants up and felt how tightly they fit. I adjusted my cock to sit to the side as the zippers ending at the bottom of the crotch would bite into me. My cock was clearly defined in the shorts.

The only other item of clothing was a Levi vest, with no buttons or means to close the front. I slipped on some sandals and went out to the front room to Ms. Ward.

"Hmm, that's nice," Ms. Ward said as she gripped my cock through my shorts, adding to my embarrassment of being dressed so skimpily. She was getting my cock to harden pushing it out further to the side and becoming even more noticeable.

I followed Ms. Ward down to the garage and sat in the passenger seat of her convertible Corvette.

We drove out of the garage and again headed North to Palm Beach. Ms. Ward parked in front of a row of stores and custom boutiques.

Ms. Ward exited the car and came beside me on the sidewalk, and began walking along the stores. I then felt her lowering the back zipper of the shorts and squeezing her hand inside to grip my ass. Her pinkie moved to nuzzle inside my puckered hole.

I was completely embarrassed thinking that anyone behind us would have clearly seen Ms. Ward's hand nestled inside my shorts and holding my ass cheek. Her grip reminded me of the punishment session she had provided earlier that day.

We walked past several stores before entering one of the boutiques named Lover's Wear.

"Hello Ms. Ward," the woman proprietor said as we entered. "Hello Ms. Worthington, how are you?"

"I'm fine, and please, call me Celeste." "Thank you, and you may use my first name, Monica."

"Alright Monica, what can I do for you today?"

"I'd like my little slut here dressed out appropriately for some different occasions."

"Ah, I see, no problem. Claude, would you come up front please?"

Claude appeared from the back dressed in tight leather pants and a tight white shirt, the upper portion opened.

Claude appeared to be in his forties and seemed to be in good shape. He stood about 5'10" with an ample amount of chest hair visible through the open shirt. This embarrassed me somewhat as it was evident with the vest that I had no real chest hair. Guess it's one of those trade offs in nature, big dick, no hair.

"Claude I need this young thing measured while Monica and I discuss what she had in mind." "Yes maam," Claude responded.

Ms. Ward was still standing beside me when I heard her simply say, "Strip."

"What? Here?"

I swear she must have been a boxer, she gave me a quick face slap as she turned to face me.

"I thought we were clear of my expectations of you? I do not want to be questioned with any request I make of you. Is that clear bitch?"

"Yes maam," I answered quietly, my face red from the slap and humiliation.

I removed my vest and let the shorts drop to my feet. I quickly stepped out of them as I looked furtively towards the front door of the shop, hoping no other customers walked in to see me standing naked in the middle of this store, my hairless crotch exposed to all.

Claude had me raise my arms out to my sides as he ran a cloth measuring tape from my right wrist, across my chest to my left wrist. Quickly writing, he then measured the distance between my nipples. He began to pinch and tweak both nipples as they began to harden from his manipulations.

"About a quarter inch," he muttered, writing again.

Claude then measured my waist and neck before kneeling in front of me. He ran the tape from my right ankle to my crotch, repeating this on my left ankle.

Claude would occasionally run his hand along my inner and outer thigh as he worked. Lightly touching my ball sack and cock on several occasions. As embarrassing as this was, I began to feel my cock twitching from these occasional touches.

Claude measured the outside of each leg and my foot lengths.

Claude then took my cock into his mouth and began sucking me quite expertly. I was taken completely by surprise, but obviously my dick was enjoying it as it hardened.

Claude continued to tongue and suck me until my hips gave an involuntary twitch. This seemed to signal to him I was at my maximum length at which point he stopped suckling me and quickly measured my dick length and girth.

Claude then moved behind me, completely oblivious to the state he was leaving my erect and wanting cock. I felt him tracing what I am sure were some remaining marks from Ms. Ward's whipping, with his finger.

I then felt him measuring each cheek of my ass, spreading and kneading them as he went.

I heard Claude move away, but quickly returned. I then felt a cold liquid on my asshole as I realized he had squirted lube on me. He quickly began to push his index finger into my hole, spreading the lube as he went by twisting his finger as he slowly pistoned it in and out of me.

Claude then added a second finger and repeated his finger pumping.

I let out a soft moan as he massaged me. Claude attempted to push a third finger into me at which point I tried to jerk away from the pain.

Claude began pushing a round object into my puckered hole. I could feel myself stretching as it widened, then suddenly narrowed.

Again he stopped and began writing on his tablet. Claude then removed the object, leaving me feeling somewhat empty.

Claude stepped in front of me and asked me to stick out my tongue. To my utter embarrassment, he wiped his still lubed fingers on my tongue while looking into my eyes.

I refused to flinch and leaned forwards taking his fingers into my mouth. I figured he was doing a good job at driving me crazy, it was only fair to return the favor any way I could. He allowed me to suck and tongue his fingers for several moments.

Claude removed his fingers, smiled, and asked me again to stick out my tongue. He then took a measurement of the length it extended from my mouth. To my utter surprise, Claude then leaned forwards giving me a kiss on the mouth and pushing his tongue into mine.

I must say, he was an excellent kisser as I leaned towards him, returning the kiss with as much fervor as I could.

Claude pulled away, gave me a quick wink, and walked into the back of the shop, leaving me alone in my excited state.

Ms. Ward and Ms. Worthington then appeared. Ms. Ward only smiled as she looked down at my erect condition.

"You can see why I keep him can't you." Ms. Ward said to Ms. Worthington as if I was not standing there.

Ms. Ward slowly stroked me as she continued speaking to the other woman. "I do believe he will be a wonderful addition to my business ventures. He's got much to learn but is definitely showing a willingness to try."

"So, when do you think the items I've requested will be ready?"

"It will take us about a week I think. I'll call you when I'm ready for a fitting."

"Thank you Celeste, I look forward to it."

Turning to me, "Well, are you intending to walk out pointing at the world or are you going to get dressed?"

Ms. Ward turned and began walking towards the front door as I hurriedly pulled on the shorts. I felt like I had to break my cock to get it into those tight shorts. I just got them buttoned when another couple entered the store. They gave me an odd look as I moved past them, pulling on my vest and trying to catch up to Ms. Ward.

"I could use a bite to eat, let's find some where's to get something."

My first thought was the restaurant we had dined in the night before. I was not sure I was ready for another joust with Paul.

Ms. Ward instead directed me to a small coffee shop. Ms. Ward ordered a cappuccino while I asked for a green tea. We both ordered a muffin to nibble on.

I could see the young girl behind the counter eyeing my prominent bulge as surreptitiously as she could.

We moved to a small table with our order. Ms. Ward sitting next to me as we ate and drank.

I then felt Ms. Ward's hand moving up my thigh to my shorts. This time she lowered the front zipper as I tried my best to not jump or raise a commotion. Luckily the table had a cloth that hung down below my lap. Ms. Ward had I'm sure on purpose, selected our seats to have my back to the front window facing the street.

I was scared to death that people walking past could see what she was doing. Another part of me found this to be exciting, thinking of others seeing me being such a slut for her.

Ms. Ward was able to pull my dick loose from my shorts and was slowly moving up and down my length with her hand, occasionally rubbing the sensitive skin under the head with a fingernail.

I was feeling the sweat starting to bead on my forehead as I felt her pulling me closer and closer to exploding there at the table.

"Control is such an important part of our lives. One must learn to hold back from things that we know will bring us enjoyment. But we soon learn there can be some great rewards from this patience."

Ms. Ward continued to stroke me, gauging my arousal by the twitching of my hips, the firmness of my cock in her hand. She would slow and lighten her grip as I began to try to pump myself into her hand. She would then continue as she felt me subside. I worked on holding and delaying my orgasm, even as my mind was screaming to just let it go.

This continued for several minutes before Ms. Ward called over to the counter girl.

"Jennifer, are you busy?"

"No Ms. Ward, what can I help you with?" as she approached us.

"Well, you remember I told you there would come a time when I would ask a favor of you? Well now is the time. I'd like you to take this nice young man into the back room and give him a blowjob that will knock his socks off."

I'm not sure which of us had the redder face, Jennifer or me.

"Yes, Mistress," Jennifer responded demurely. "Follow me," she said moving back around the counter.

I began to tuck myself back into my shorts when Ms. Ward stated," No, leave it out and follow her." I rose quickly trying to get behind the counter before anyone saw my bobbing cock hanging out of the front of my shorts.

Jennifer was a shorter brunette with hair to her shoulders and a small, athletic frame. She was very cute and I would guess in her mid twenties. I was beginning to think that Ms. Ward had control of this whole town.

We entered the back room and Jennifer immediately turned to me and began to unbuckle my shorts, letting them fall. I was beginning to wonder why Ms. Ward had given me any clothes for this trip seeing how they've been off more then on.

Jennifer gave her lips a slow lick as she knelt in front of me. Without hesitation, she took my length into her warm, moist mouth.

I could feel her tongue playing on the underside of my shaft as she slowly moved me in and out of her. Her hand slowly stroking me as her lips approached the head. Jennifer's other hand was squeezing and caressing my ball sack, pulling it down gently and squeezing me.

She began to quicken her pace, sucking in harder as she felt me responding to her ministrations. I could feel those full lips as they tightly slid over my shaft as she alternated between long and short strokes.

Between Claude's and Ms. Ward's prior teasing, I quickly built to my bursting point. As I felt my cum boiling out of me, I felt Jennifer pull my cock into her mouth as her hand pushed against my ass.

My eyes were squeezed shut as I felt the first spurts shoot into the back of Jennifer's throat. After all the times I had cum in the last few hours, I felt like I was dry humping into her mouth. She was able to easily swallow what I had, sucking hard for any remnants when she felt me ease.

Jennifer gave me a final lick and was able to tuck my softening cock back into my shorts.

I felt like I should do something to thank her and not make this feel like what it was, her sucking my cock because it was Ms. Ward's desire.

I could see Jennifer was excited by what she had done as her nipples pushed out against her company shirt. She just gave me a smile, licked her lips and walked out to the store front.

I caught my breath for a second and followed her out, thinking what the relationship Ms. Ward must have with this lovely girl that she would just give head to a complete stranger at a request.

I had little time to ponder this as Ms. Ward stated to Jennifer, "I'll see you soon dear," and headed for the front door.

I saw a smile come to Jennifer's face at Ms. Ward's comment as she returned to her duties behind the counter. I'm not sure what I was expecting, I mean, would it have made it any more normal if Ms. Ward had thanked Jennifer for giving me a blowjob?

We headed back to Ms. Ward's car to return home.

"Now you have a taste for the rewards of patience. You could have shot your load at the table with me just jerking you off. Instead, you held yourself and got to feel that beautiful girls mouth assisting you. I'm sure you preferred the latter to the former."

I said nothing, but agreed with her fully. My horizons were clearly being expanded while in Ms. Ward's company.

We had a pleasant ride back to Ms. Ward's condominium. We again chit chatted about nothing. I was dying to ask her about why Jennifer did what she did, but knew it was better not broaching the question to her.

We had been gone for several hours and I did not see Renee at the pool when we returned. Ms. Ward and I traveled up to her penthouse where we were met by Liz.

"Is Renee up here? I didn't see her down by the pool."

"No, I haven't seen her since you two went down to the pool."

I looked down at the beach from the balcony, but did not see anyone that would be her. I became concerned and decided to look for Renee, heading back down to the pool area.

Liz and Ms. Ward also appeared concerned and said they would look for her also. Liz and Ms. Ward headed for a common play room in the building while I continued to the pool.

I noticed Renee's towel lying by where she and I had been laying earlier. I called out for her but there was no response.

I heard a muffled thump coming from behind a closed door off from the patio. I headed that way to see if it was Renee.