For Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Bruce.
3.6k words
4.55
13.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee felt someone near her and looked up to see the security guard that had caught me in the sauna the Sunday before.

"Bruce, what do you want?"

"Your aunt embarrassed the shit out of me last week. I know that little bitch didn't have any business being in that sauna. She just covered for him."

"Now I see you two playing all kissie face down here."

"Well now I think it's time I got a piece of you."

Renee was quickly becoming very frightened of the big man, and stood to face him. "Bruce, you know if you do anything to me, my aunt will have you fired."

"I don't think so cunt. I got enough video of her and her lesbian friend running around naked to cause her all kinds of trouble around here."

Bruce quickly grabbed Renee and spun her around, hooking his arm across her neck and puling her back against him. Bruce's hold effectively shut off Renee's windpipe, making it impossible for her to call out.

Bruce dragged her across the patio and into his small security office.

Bruce pushed Renee over the desk and grabbing her arms, had her cuffed before Renee had a chance to right herself and flee.

Pulling Renee upright, he could see she was about to scream. Bruce grabbed a nearby baton and hit her across the thigh hard enough to shock the scream from her throat.

"Make any more noise bitch and I start breaking bones." Renee stood quaking before him.

"Now let's get a close up of these tits I've seen from a distance." Bruce said as he yanked Renee's bikini top from her, snapping the straps.

Bruce began mauling Renee's breasts in his large pudgy hands. "Very nice. "I knew as good as they looked from a distance that they'd look and feel great close up."

Tears were running down Renee's face from the mauling and pain to her thigh, hoping this was all Bruce was going to do before he realized what he was doing.

"Now let's see the parts I haven't seen," Bruce said grabbing the bikini bottoms.

Bruce then pulled on the bikini bottom until the side strings broke, leaving her naked before him.

Bruce was momentarily stunned when he looked down her for the first time. Bruce had been expecting to see a young pussy. Instead, he saw her nub of a cock, sunken into her body from her fright.

"What the fuck is this?" Bruce pinched Renee's cock and yanked it out from her body, bringing new pain and humiliation to her.

"Holy shit, your some kind of freaking guy. Well I guess that changes where I'm gonna fuck you, but your still gonna get fucked you little tranny skank."

"I've had to listen to your bitch of an aunt's mouth. Now it's time I got something good from one of your mouths."

Bruce pushed Renee to her knees in front of him.

Unbuckling his belt and opening his pants, he let them fall to the ground, helped by the paunch of his stomach. Bruce's small dick was hard in front of Renee's face as he grabbed the back of her head and forced it forward.

"Suck it bitch. You being a freak faggot, you should be pretty damn good at this. Hell, I'm doing you a favor since your kind is always cock hungry."

Renee kept her mouth closed and tried moving her face to the side. Bruce grabbed her hair and yanked it quickly.

"Quit fucking around you little whore. I bet you suck your boyfriend's cock all the time. Wouldn't have made him out to be some kind of faggot lover though. Now suck it!"

With the pain to her head and the fear of what further pain Bruce may inflict on her, Renee opened her mouth and took Bruce in.

"I want to feel that tongue working bitch. Just pretend I'm your boyfriend or the thousands of other guys you've probable sucked off."

Renee began running her tongue around Bruce's cock and sucking on him hoping he would cum quickly, then release her. She could feel him bucking his hips and felt him quickly approaching his orgasm.

"No, no, no, cock girl, you ain't getting off that quickly," Bruce said as he pulled his cock from Renee's lips. I told you I was gonna fuck you and that's what's gonna happen. Not like I have to worry about getting you knocked up or anything," he said with a mirthless laugh.

Bruce pulled Renee up and pushed her towards a wall with a key rack hanging on it. Bruce had grabbed two metal binder clips that had been sitting atop his desk.

"I'm sure your gonna like this, and if not, tough shit." Bruce grabbed Renee's right breast in his hand, pinching the metal bars to open one of the clips. He brought it to Renee's nipple and allowed it to snap closed on her tender flesh.

Renee felt her knees buckle from the sudden, relentless pain. The clip tore into her flesh, blood beginning to flow around the metal edges as it cut into her aureole.

"Please, please take it off. Please Bruce, it hurts so much, " Renee begged. As tears fell freely down her face.

"Ah, did that hurt that sweet little breast? Well, I guess this one won't feel too good either." With that Bruce grabbed the left breast as Renee tried to turn away. Bruce pulled her around by her breast, burrowing his fingers into the soft flesh. Bruce then snapped the second clamp on her left nipple. Again Renee cried out.

"Now, I like to use both my hands when I fuck a bitch, so let's just set you up where I don't need to hold you in place."

Bruce grabbed the two clips and yanked on them, propelling Renee forward as her nipples were stretched forwards. Bruce hooked the looped bars of the clamps onto the two separate key ring loops hanging off the keyboard attached to the wall. Renee rose up on her toes to try to easy the pain from the clips and distension of her breasts.

"That should keep you in place."

Before Renee could try to lift her breasts off the rings, Bruce kicked her legs apart lowering her further, and yanking her breasts even more.

"Now it's fuck the queer bitch time."

Renee felt Bruce's cock poking at her dry asshole. Renee was unable to close her legs as Bruce had stepped in between her, but tried to tighten her sphincter to prevent this crazy pervert from forcing his way into her.

Bruce finally lined himself up and jerked his hips forwards. Renee reeled from the pain as his cock tore through and into her rectum.

Bruce began pumping into her, oblivious to the blood that was beginning to trickle from Renee with each push of his cock into her dry ass. Bruce quickly began to jack hammer into her until Renee felt him stiffen and felt his cum spurt into her.

Bruce held himself against her for several seconds, catching his breath. " That was nice bitch. I would have thought your faggot hole would have been all floppy from allowing everyone else to fuck it. Guess not."

I entered the office to see Bruce against Renee's backside. "Renee?"

Bruce turned to me in a sudden panic. Somewhat regaining himself, he tried to back away from Renee, but still had his pants and underwear around his ankles. His rapidly shrinking cock pulling out of her.

"Well, well, it's Renee's little faggot boyfriend. Thought you were the only one this whore put out for, huh?"

Seeing Renee's tears and, her breasts bleeding and hung from the board, the blood from her rectum running down her leg, I knew this was not something she would have done willingly.

I saw red as I stepped towards Bruce. "What, you gonna be a hero or something faggot." Bruce smirked as he tried to pull his pants and underwear up.

"You fucking piece of shit," I shouted out. Moving into stance, I caught Bruce with a snap kick to his flabby midsection, knocking the air from him and bending him forwards. I followed with a right punch to his nose, noting a grunt of pain and a crunch of cartilage.

Bruce fell against the desk from the one- two combination, blood running freely from his now crooked nose.. I was not done yet. No one had the right to do this to anyone, let alone my Renee.

I continued to punch and kick Bruce, aiming for his face and ribs with roundhouse kicks.

I paused and pulled the cowering and bleeding guard up. I unleashed a hard snap kick to Bruce's exposed testicles, lifting him from the force of the kick, hoping I had smashed his testicles into mush.

Bruce grabbed his crotch as he fell to the ground and laid there writhing and sobbing in pain.

I quickly turned my attention to Renee, lifting her and unhooking her from the keyboard. I then removed the clamps and handcuffs as she fell into my arms in tears.

I heard movement behind me to see Liz and Ms. Ward entering the office.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" Came Ms. Ward's steely voice.

"This fucking pig raped Renee. I'm gonna kill him!"

Liz grabbed and held me as Ms. Ward quickly assessed the situation.

Bruce was slowly pushing himself up of the floor, "I want this prick arrested. He attacked me. I think he's busted my nose!"

"Bruce, do you really think you want the police called after assaulting my niece?"

One thing about Bruce, using his brains was not one of his major strengths.

"Call the cops. You think they're going to believe some chick with a dick over me?"

"I think they'd believe a crack addict over you Bruce," Ms. Ward retorted. "But, I really don't think I want all this commotion, so, we just have to come to an agreement."

"Fuck your agreements bitch. I told you, I want this punk arrested. I've got enough pictures and video of you and your lesbo helper here fucking about to embarrass the shit out of you in front of all your high and mighty friends. So if your talking some big bucks, I'll listen, but only when this shit is being carted off by the cops."

Ms. Ward's eyes narrowed and I could see her body tense. I believe she was about to hit Bruce after shooting off his mouth, instead she spoke quietly to him, though her tone gave clear indication of her anger.

"No Bruce, I think you've been a big enough pain around here as it is. I think it's time for a new guard and you're about to retire, permanently."

"What are you talking about, I'm not leaving this job, I got a cushy deal and your about to make it sweeter."

"I don't think so Bruce." Liz?" Giving a nod to her. Liz turned her full attention back to Bruce. Bruce may not have known what was coming, but he knew that he probably was not going to like it.

Bruce tried to make a quick grab for the nightstick he had left on the desktop. Liz was faster and moved like lightning as she grabbed his hand with hers and began to rotate the wrist back as she pulled his arm out and to his side..

Bruce yelled out as Liz thrust her other hand into his triceps as she ran him face first into the wall with a pleasant thud.

Bruce tried to yell for help, but had just started to scream when Liz clamped his throat with a "C" grip, stifling his scream.

"You can shut up and I'll release your throat, or you can continue and I show you what a radial break of your arm and dislocation of your shoulder feels like," Liz said quietly to him. "Which is it? Quiet?" Bruce was shaking his head as much as he could to indicate he would be quiet and hopefully be allowed to get more air down his windpipe.

"Let's just be sure." With that Liz released her hold of Bruce's throat and quickly handcuffed his hands behind his back, slamming the metal cuffs onto his wrists.

"Randy, hand me Renee's bikini bottom there on the ground please."

I quickly grabbed Renee's ruined bikini and handed it to Liz.

Liz balled up the padded part of the bottom and shoved them into Bruce's mouth, tying them on with the remains of the strings.

"Liz, keep Bruce company for a while. We're going to take Renee upstairs and tend to her. Someone will be along for Brucie shortly." Giving Bruce a final cold stare, Ms. Ward turned and left the office. I lifted Renee and carried her to the elevator and up to Ms. Ward's apartment.

"Place her on the couch and let's see what the damages are." Ms. Ward went into her bedroom and returned with some wet cloths and a medical kit.

"The cuts on your breasts are minor, but are going to hurt for a while. Luckily he clipped more of your flesh then just the nipples or you would have been seriously injured. Now turn over and let's see what he's done down below."

Renee moved to her hands and knees, her lovely ass raised for us to see. Ms. Ward tenderly wiped away the blood from her rectum.

"There are some scrapes at the rectum opening, but they aren't to big and have already stopped bleeding. Seems you won't be feeling my strap on for a while my little minx. The bruise on your thigh will be discolored for a few days, but doesn't look like any real damage"

"I'll let Randy console you now, I have some calls to make for some garbage pickup."

Ms. Ward then returned to her room, leaving us alone.

Renee had shifted to her side on the couch. "Thank you for saving me," Renee said as she pulled my face down for a kiss. I laid beside her and gently pulled her close.

"Damn, my favorite spots are taken, your breasts are out of service for a while and so is your ass," I complained with a slight chuckle.

"Well, that idiot didn't touch my extra feature, feel free if you want to."

I took Renee's soft cock into my hand and gently stroked her as she fell asleep in my arms.

A year after Bruce disappeared; Ms. Ward took me for a drive to central Florida. We entered a large fenced in farm that was very isolated. As we drove up the long curving drive, I noticed some individuals over by a barn and two others out in a large field.

As we came closer, I recognized that the people by the barn consisted of naked women in various pony girl gear, and their trainers.

We were approached by Ms. Worthington; the owner of the clothing store Ms. Ward had taken me to the day Bruce had attacked Renee.

"Hello Monica, how are you? So glad you could come up to visit my farm."

" Thank you for the invitation Celeste. I felt like I needed a change of scenery and also thought Randy might like the view."

"Ah, so would you like to see how the special project you had given me is doing?"

"Yes, very much so."

Ms. Worthington walked us out to the field where I had noticed the two figures. A third of the field had been freshly plowed and it became obvious that was the effort the two people were involved in.

I noticed the person in front was dressed in the gear of a pony girl. Her ponytail was pulled back through a vinyl headpiece and was equipped with side blinders.

The girl seemed rather tall and large boned. She wore a yoke on her shoulders with reins running through rings atop it. As we came within sight of the front side of the girl, I saw each rein was attached to a ring in the individual nipples. Pulling the left ring tugged the left nipple, indicating which direction the girl was to turn. She had large breasts that were tightly encased in more vinyl, leaving just the nipples sticking out, but also allowing more tug on the nipples with the reins as the breasts could not flex with the pull.

The girl had a tight corset on that made me wonder how she could breath, as it appeared to pull her midsection in so drastically. A long thin tail hung from a large butt plug that was seated in her ass.

The girl's hands were attached to a leather belt around her waist. She also held the handles of the plow she was pulling behind her. She wore thigh high boots that came down to resemble hoofs instead of regular heeled shoes. I thought that must be very painful for the girl, forcing her to pull the plow through the thick dirt using just her toes as her heels were raised so drastically off the ground.

I felt sorry for the woman as we continued our approach. She was sweating heavily from the arduous work and wearing all the tight vinyl.

"Charlie, could you have bossie hold up a minute?"

"Certainly Ms. Worthington." With that, Charlie delivered a sharp snap of his buggy whip to bossie's rear, leaving another red welt to match the fresh and fading ones already there. Charlie also pulled on both reins, pulling the girls nipples upwards viciously.

The girl came to an immediate halt, standing upright with her legs spread shoulder width. She would have most likely interlocked her fingers behind her head if her hands were not already locked onto the plow handles.

I then noticed that bossie had not always been a girl. She had a small dick that was encased in a cock tube, which was then hooked back between her legs. As I continued to look up her body and finally to her face, I noticed her nose was slightly crooked.

"Holy shit," was all I was able to say as I looked opened mouth at the person I had last seen as a security guard named Bruce.

Bruce, now bossie, wore a mouth ring, keeping his mouth opened in a forced "O." His eyebrows had been plucked and small lines tattooed in their place. He had lost weight since I had last seen him, but no surgery's had been done to make him look more feminine.

Bruce avoided any eye contact with us other then to look straight ahead. My only indication to him recognizing Ms. Ward and I was a lone tear running down his cheek.

"Bossie is our work cow here at the farm. She's done three quarters of this field and has five more acres to do at another field." The farm hands love using her orifices, though her bottom has gotten a bit looser from all the usage. Seems some of the workers really enjoy fisting."

We keep her mouth opened and ready for immediate usage by whoever wants their cocks sucked. She's become quite adept at it and can deep throat up to 10" now."

"We had to remove her testicles as they were so damaged when she arrived. Not that she gets to ejaculate here anyway. You'll notice her little clitty is encased in a tube with small barbs lining it. They act as constant little pricks on her little prick," Ms. Worthington said with a chuckle. "Even if she could get an erection, this makes sure it would not be pleasurable."

"Per your request, we've made no changes to her facial features other then some cosmetics to the eyebrows and removing all her body hair."

"We had some initial problems with her training, but after four months of "intensive" work, she came around. If I recall, she was just begging us to brand her with the name of the farm. If you look on her left ass cheek you'll see it."

"Now bossie is used to work the fields and pull the heavier carts that might hurt the better looking ponies. We also rent her out to some of the more wild fraternity parties when we know there's going to be a great deal of drinking and little gentle fucking." Ms. Worthington finished.

"You've done fantastic work Celeste, thank you," Ms. Ward said as she stared directly into Bruce's eyes. "I knew you could make this cow slut useful for something."

With that, Ms. Ward turned and began walking back to the stables, followed by Ms. Worthington.

I caught a flicker of eye movement as Bruce looked at me momentarily. I felt a pang of sorrow for him until I recalled all that had happened to put him here.

"Who's the faggot now bitch?" I said quietly to Bruce before turning away and following the two women.

I heard a quick snap of the whip and a "Come on bossie, we got a lot more field to plow. I'm saving up a load of come to shoot down that throat of yours when we finish this half of the field. "

Ms. Ward made her goodbyes to Ms. Worthington and indicated we were leaving.

As we drove out, I asked Ms. Ward how long Bruce would remain on the farm as a work cow.

"That is her home now. If she's injured or should become to old to work, I know some brothels in South America that have uses for used up whores. There's always a certain clientèle that likes the animal shows."

I cringed slightly realizing what Ms. Ward was capable of; very happy I had never put myself on that side of her. We drove back home in silence.