For Love Ch. 11

Story Info
A day with Renee.
3.9k words
4.47
19.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee and I awoke in a couple of hours. True to her word, Ms. Ward had not bothered us.

"Let's go take a look at your soon to be apartment." Renee seemed more excited then I was about starting to work at the condo.

I pulled on my shorts, with Renee giving me a look that told me I would be commando, and the shirt I had worn here Friday. Renee put on a small white mini skirt and a white top, over a bathing suit bra. I didn't see her pull any panties on however.

Liz gave us a key and down we went. The unit was a one bedroom, a small kitchen, and a full bath and was located off from the pool area. I have no idea how she did it, but Ms. Ward had gotten the room painted and I'm almost positive the carpeting was new. Bruce had stayed here until only two nights ago, yet it was as if he'd never been here. I felt a bit of a shudder run through me when I thought of the abilities Ms. Ward had at her disposal.

The office was located on the other side of the pool area. I noticed anyone who came in on the ground floor would have to pass by my room to enter the elevators. I found closed circuit cameras covered the lower garage area, the beach and around the perimeter. I figure these must have been what the other guard had used to spy on Ms. Ward.

"So, what do you need to get to move in?" Renee asked me as she bounced around like a schoolgirl.

"Well, I'm going to need some kitchen and bathroom supplies, a dresser, a guard uniform, and let's see..." Renee was anxiously waiting for me to say it, but I just teased her on, naming everything else under the sun. Finally, she could contain herself no longer.

"A BED, you need a bed as, she gave me a light punch to the arm. A big bed since I doubt your going to be alone down here too often. Let's see about getting that first"

Out we went to my pickup truck (It's Florida, remember!) and off we went to the stores.

Renee of course had me looking at four-poster beds only. Wonder what she has in mind.

We just about got thrown out of one bed store as Renee's hand got a little to "busy" while we were testing the different mattresses on the showroom floor. From a few of the looks, I think more then one salesman and even a few customers got a peek up Renee's skirt as she would bounce onto a different mattress. She just seemed oblivious to it all.

We finally found one to her liking as I wondered how did that happen. Ms. Ward's credit card was good as gold. We were even told it would be delivered the next day.

The rest of the day was filled with shopping at various stores for more supplies then I even imagined. I was glad Renee was with me for this.

Finally the time came to return home and tell my parents. I was excited, yet apprehensive to have them meet Renee for the first time. I was certain they would have no inkling of her added feature, but even so.

I noticed Renee had become quiet also. She had slid over next to me for most of the afternoon, but now she was tight against me. This would be the first meeting of "the parents" she had ever been involved in.

Turns out we worried for nothing. Renee's personality came out and won over any reservations my parents may have had. I think they were a bit shocked about the new job and apartment coming so quickly, but Renee smoothed most of their concerns. Of course her outfit helped with my father. A retired Navy man can always be smoozed by a lovely young thing in a revealing outfit. And Renee's legs looked great coming out of the bottom of her mini.

I had to slap her hands away when we were in my bedroom alone however. Just did not think it would set a good theme if her and I got into it with my parents right there. But damn, if she didn't quit teasing me, I was going to jump her bones sooner then later.

Trying to keep your hard on concealed from your parents in shorts and no underwear was truly a nerve wracking experience. Renee laughed about it the whole ride back to the condominium as she continued to rub my cock that she had pulled out of my pant leg as I drove. I about hit several cars and was surprised I was not pulled over as a drunk driver from the occasional swerve when she would hit a great spot.

We returned to Ms. Ward's apartment after unloading all my new purchases.

Ms. Ward was just coming out of her bedroom as we walked in. I caught a brief site of Liz's naked form sprawled across the bed. Seems these two had been busy from the slight flush Ms. Ward had.

"So, how well did you help the economy with my credit card?" Ms. Ward asked jokingly.

I went to thank her and tell her I would pay her back but she would have none of it.

Renee excused herself to hit the bathroom and lose her clothes. A raised eyebrow from Ms. Ward was all I needed to recall her rule and quickly slipped out of my clothes. I was amazed how quickly it became normal to be naked around her and in the apartment.

Ms. Ward asked if I had any plans for dinner and I said I had not. She went to her purse and returned with $200. Here, take Renee someplace nice. You can use my Mercedes, just don't let Renee drive it.

I was embarrassed to say I had nothing nice enough to wear to take Renee too with that type of cash.

Ms. Ward stepped into her bedroom and returned with a clothes bag, covering whatever had been hanging inside.

"Try these on.," as she handed me the bag. Inside I found a black, button down, silk shirt, and black Chino pants and a pair of black Prada loafers. I was seeing a real theme here.

I turned to Mistress and pulled her to me, hugging her and giving her a kiss in thanks. I learned where Renee learned her tricks form as Mistress softly stroked my hardening penis.

"To bad Liz has worn me out, I'd love to give you a good ride," she said with a smile. I would not have minded it either but we don't always get what we want. Otherwise you'd think this was a fictional story or something.

I headed back to Renee's room and gave her the news that we would be going out. Luckily she had some ideas where to go as this was way over my head.

We jumped in the shower together, I swear I've never been this clean in my life, and she refused to allow us time to play.

I found the clothes Ms. Ward had bought fit to perfection. I was amazed how well I looked having been a jeans guy forever. I ran down to the belongings I had put in my new apartment and gave a squirt of cologne before heading back up.

I felt my jaw drop when Renee walked out of her room in a black, stretch dress that seemed to wrap around her, falling to mid thigh. The sides of her breasts were quite visible in the deep V and it was obvious she was not wearing, nor needed a bra as her breasts stood full and firm.

Liz had walked out and gave Renee a slap on her bottom as she told her what a beautiful little slut she looked like.

Mistress handed me the keys to her car and said she and Liz would probably be out all night.

Ms. Ward's 2000 SLK was a thing to see. I just sat in the driver's seat, enjoying the feel of the leather seats, fondling the gear shifter.

"I hope you'll save some of that hand roaming for me," Renee said breaking me from my reverie.

"Sorry, I've just never driven a sports car before. Hell until your Aunt and I went shopping last week, I'd never sat in one before."

"Well I'll be glad to drive and you can sit in awe some more, since I'm getting hungry."

"No way. I've got my orders from above, you don't drive."

Renee sat back with a huff, crossing her arms across her chest. Well, this may affect later activities. I was about ready to tell her she could drive at that when she began laughing and said she was just kidding, but loved the look on my face.

"I know better then to cross Mistress. I've paid that price already."

Renee directed me to a nice looking Italian restaurant. She had to direct me to the valet as I was set to park the car myself.

"Oh the training your going to need to step out of your pauper ways."

I felt that first prickle of resentment until I recalled Renee's poor background and saw the twinkle in her eye. She is such a handful.

After hesitantly giving the keys to the valet and also giving him a dirty look for how he had stared at Renee as he held the door, we were finally seated.

Renee and Ms. Ward must know every restaurant there was with long table cloths as we were now at another.

Renee wasted no time in searching out my cock in my pants as we sat. Giving me a little pinch when the waitress came to ask about drinks. I'm sure she thought I was nuts when I jerked up and blushed furiously. I had hoped the darkened interior would hide some of it, but the smile that crept across the waitresses face told me otherwise.

She was relentless with me all night, teasing continually but never allowing me to get completely hard. Dinner was definitely an effort. Renee however had no problem as she appeared to be enjoying herself immensely.

As we were finishing our shared desert, Renee asked if I wanted to take a walk along the beach or go back to the apartment.

I had the feeling she was hoping I'd choose the apartment, but opted for a walk along the beach instead.

It happened to be one of those nights where the moon is rising late, it's reflection shimmering on the ocean, the small waves making that muted splash and swish as the water rustled the sand as it rushed back to the sea.

I held Renee close as we walked, my hand resting on her bottom, her head against my arm. Speaking little, we merely enjoyed the surroundings and each other's closeness.

We finally made it back to the car and headed back to Renee's home. Renee had quieted during our walk, but I could feel a tension in her rising as we arrived at the condo.

"You are coming up to the apartment with me, right?"

"Well, I had thought of maybe pulling out my sleeping bag and just sleeping in my new apartment tonight, why?"

It's good her head was attached well, the speed with which it spun would flown right off otherwise.

"Didn't you hear Mistress? She's going to be out all night. You can't stay down here. You just..."

She finally stopped when she saw me laughing. Giving me a slap "that's not funny!"

"No, but clearly deserved. You've been teasing me all night. I've been about ready to explode for the last three hours."

Renee moved herself against me, running her hand across the front of my pants as she huskily said, "I was hoping you'd be interested in joining me in the playroom? I wasn't sure you'd want to, "do" things to me without a lot of incentive."

"What did your little mind and body imagine?"

"Hmmm, I'd like you to tie me up, and use your imagination. You've just looked so good in all black all night, I want to feel you controlling me."

Thank god the pants were new. An older pair would have split from the pressure of my cock growing. I didn't say a word, just grabbed her hand and headed for the elevator.

When we reached the apartment, we went straight to the playroom.

Renee began to remove her clothing when I stopped her. "Undress for me."

She really has the most sultry smile. She began to slowly sway her hips as she cupped her breasts through the dress. Running her hands up and down her body, her eyes closing as she danced to music playing in her head. The sight so captivating I could swear I was hearing the music she was dancing to.

Renee slowly unfastened the belt holding her dress as she slowly swirled. Throwing her hip outward, the dress bloomed opened as she turned away from me. I wanted to see the front of her so bad as she bent over, her covered ass facing me. She slowly ran her hands up her legs, past her mid-body and breasts before rising to push her hair upwards on both sides of her face, arching her back.

She continued her slow turn, the points of her breast coming into view, her tongue lightly licking her lips. A seductress the likes of which I could only imagine.

Renee was now facing me, the dress now opened. Looking at me with a smoldering gaze, she shrugged the dress from her shoulders, her beauty on full display for me.

Renee began to hook her thumbs in her panties when I stopped her. She was panting slightly and I could see it took an act of will power for her to stop.

I walked slowly to her, reaching for and caressing her breasts and hard nipples. "The thong is mine."

I pulled her to me, our lips and mouths sealing in a tight kiss, our tongues dueling each other.

I broke our kiss as I worked my mouth to her lovely neck, my lips kissing and biting the taut flesh, savoring the heat of her skin and the scent of her subtle perfume. I ran one hand down her front, over the slight mound of her stomach, lower still until I could feel her hard cock, contained in her tight panties. My other hand sliding over her back to the rise of her buttocks. Squeezing and holding that glorious globe.

"Just fuck me, forget the playroom, just please fuck me." Renee panted out.

I was sorely tempted, but no, I wanted to have her helpless in front of me. Unable to prevent my doing whatever I wanted with her.

I continued to lower my body in front of her, teasing her nipples with my mouth , licking and kissing the soft skin of her belly. Slowly lowering her panties as I descended.

As I went to me knees before her, her panties fell from my hands to puddle above her ankles. Her cock sprang out to me as I sucked her into my mouth, running my tongue around that hard cock head. Renee's hips were slowly pumping into my mouth her hands on my head, her head back a soft growl emanating from her lips.

"Not yet my beauty," as I stood back up. A groan issuing from her.

I wasn't that familiar with everything in the playroom, but I sure knew how well that kneeler had worked on my when Mistress had me there this morning.

I directed Renee to the stand and had her kneel, bending her over the top pad, giving her pendulous tits a squeeze as I turned to walk to the closet.

I selected the wristbands and retuned to Renee's side. Placing them on her, I could see a look of sheer hunger in her eyes. I repeated what Mistress had done to me, pulling Renee's arms forwards and securing them in front of her, her back showing the slight tension.

I then had her spread her legs and fastened her legs to the stand. I did not put the waist strap on her, I wanted as much of her flesh exposed to me as I could get.

I returned to the closet and began looking through some of the drawers I knew Renee would not be going anywhere and had the feeling she was enjoying the tension the waiting was giving her.

I found some lube and a butt plug I was pretty certain Renee could handle. There were some monsters in there that made me hope I'd never experience them. I was familiar with the cat-o-nine and was a bit apprehensive to not inflict any serious damage to my love.

I looked over to see Renee watching me over her shoulder. I left the items I had selected and walked back over to her.

"No my little one. No ruining my surprises."

I'm not sure where the idea came from, but it worked. I bundled up Renee's hair and tied it into a ponytail with a long leather strap from the closet. I then pulled one of the ropes from the ceiling and was able to tie the strap to the rope. A little pull and I now had her head pulled back. She was unable to look back at me know.

I wanted to be sure this wasn't to severe and a glance at Renee's hard cock told me she was doing fine.

I then fetched the items I had selected earlier and returned to my bound beauty. I slowly ran my tongue over her ass cheeks, slowly working my way to her center. Renee was trying her best to push herself back against me as my tongue explored her anus. I pushed my tongue into her after laving the surrounding area.

When I felt she was relaxed and ready, I applied a dollop of lube and slowly worked it into her hole.

Renee was continually grunting, with an occasional "Oh fuck" coming from her lips.

I pressed my finger deep into her and began sawing it in and out of her opening. I then pushed a second finger into her, continuing my fucking motion.

Renee was shuddering now, "so good, oh that feels so good."

I wanted to drive my cock into her right then, as I was as hard as a steel rod. But I was just getting started.

I removed my fingers with a soft mew coming from Renee. She quickly sucked in her breath as I slid the anal plug in, feeling the wider part pass her ring and seat within her.

Renee was making a small puddle of pre-cum under her. Her balls pulled up tight to her body.

I stood and surveyed my handy work. Renee's beautiful nude body bent over, her legs splayed and tied apart, her arms reaching forwards, and helpless to pull them back. Her head pulled back, little rivulets of sweat running down from her brow.

I felt a sense of power I'd never known before. I also felt a greater love for her in her trust of me to place her in such an uncompromising position.

"If it gets to painful, I want you to tell me immediately, okay?"

I'm not sure it got through to her as all I heard was an "uhmm."

I went back behind her and swung the whip a couple of times to get the feel. On the fourth swing, I allowed the strands to strike Renee's exposed ass. She jumped slightly at the sudden contact. She had heard the swishing as I had earlier that day and had been trying to brace for what she thought would have been the first strike. I had caught her relaxing on my first strike.

I continued the swinging motion as I moved the crop around her ass. Striking her cheeks and thighs as I continued. Watching her ass take on a reddish hue.

I didn't want her getting to use to the feel and switched my strikes to the back of her thighs.

Renee was just continually moaning now but made no attempt to ask me to stop.

When her back side was red I moved up to her back, crisscrossing my strokes across her taut skin.

Renee was trying her best to pump her hips, fucking an imaginary lover, searching for some kind of friction to feel on her dangling organ.

My arms were becoming tired as I had been moving the whip constantly for the last 20 minutes.

I wanted the last strokes to be memorable for her. I paused momentarily before giving her a snap strike to her left breast.

Renee jumped at the pain, her eyes closing as she felt the pain/pleasure course through her.

I moved to her other side and repeated the motion to her other breast. I then laid the whip aside and ran my hand over her warm, enflamed flesh. Tears had sprung from Renee's eyes but her hips were still trying their best to satisfy her needing dick.

I moved behind her and slowly removed the plug. I quickly removed my clothes and after aligning my turgid cock, I plunged into her gaping hole.

I sunk my length into her. Renee crying out from the intrusion, pushing back against me as best she could.

I began stroking in and out of her, trying to keep a slow steady pace and failing. I found myself pummeling her with my dick. Running almost the full length out before plunging back in.

I would like to say it was a long screw, but after Renee's priming all evening and the scene that had just played out, I found myself shooting my spunk into her in no time.

Renee let out a cry as she also came from the pressure I had applied to her prostate. I held her tight as I felt pulse after pulse shoot into her and as she emptied her balls onto the ground below her.

I laid across her back as I caught my breath, gently rubbing and kneading her breasts as our passion passed.

I was finally able to stand and began to free Renee. I could tell her neck had stiffened from being held back for so long and gave her a brief massage to try to ease the muscles. I freed her hands and legs and helped her stand.

Renee was shaking and needed my help to stand initially. The feel of her tight warm body against mine was to good to describe.

12