For Love of a Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony155
Tony155
1,223 Followers

It was but seconds later when he couldn't hold back any longer. Jenny could feel it pulsing before it began to gush its warm, sticky fluid. Andy groaned loudly as his sperm soaked Jenny's hand and the inside of his swim trunks. When he finished, she withdrew her hand and was amazed. It was actually dripping off her hand and onto the bed. Tentatively, she licked one of her fingers. The taste wasn't too bad, not like some of her girlfriends had described it.

Andy was breathing heavily and looking at her as he started to play with her again. Jenny wiped the rest off on his blanket and began to concentrate on what he was doing to her. She wriggled her shorts and bikini bottoms to her ankles and showed herself to him for the first time. At first, he was mesmerized by the sight. Yes, he had seen pictures of naked women before, but this was something to behold. Her blond pubic hair was very light in color, thin and wispy, and very soft to the touch. Her inner thighs were toned like the rest of her legs, but her skin was silky soft. He looked at the tender folds of skin that lined both sides of her vagina and then to the point where her protruding clitoris lay. His penis, which had just covered Jenny's hand with sperm, was twitching and starting to grow again. Jenny laid back and opened her thighs for him as he continued rubbing her. It wasn't long before her whole body began to tremble as the pressure kept building up towards its release.

Suddenly, Jenny pitched forward and let out a scream as the first wave went through her. It hit her many times stronger than when she ever pleasured herself. Each wave wracked her body like never before as her thighs clamped around Andy's hand as he looked on in amazement. He had never seen anything like it and wondered how much was pleasure and how much was pain. Jenny's face was contorted and turning red from the exertion. After about ten seconds, the initial hard spasms subsided and were replaced by smaller, gentler waves.

She relaxed her thighs and Andy pulled his hand away, still staring at her naked beauty. Now he knew how the power of sex could take over a man. He wanted nothing more than to see her naked all of the time from that point on, and he couldn't wait to see what it would feel like to have his penis in between her sweet folds of skin. Jenny was gently rubbing herself, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. It was, by far, the strongest one she had ever had and she knew it was because he had done it for her.

"You are so pretty," he said as he looked at her from head to toe.

Jenny smiled at the compliment and reached for his waistband. "I want to see what this thing looks like." Andy pulled down his trunks until his now hard penis bobbed over the waistband. Jenny gulped when she saw it. It wasn't real long, maybe seven inches, but it was thick in circumference. Whenever they did make love, she thought, it was definitely going to be a tight fit. The flesh between her legs twitched at the thought of it.

They kissed for a few minutes before they cleaned up and got dressed again. They didn't want to push their luck. Andy switched into jeans and a t-shirt before they left. Jenny still felt tingles between her thighs as they went downstairs and outside to his car when he took her home. They talked little, but held hands throughout the short drive. The understanding was quite evident between them although it was unspoken. The bond they had built over their courtship was getting stronger and it was only a matter of time before they would be bonded in the flesh as well.

The next day, Serena was sad, nervous, and excited as they drove to Bloomington. She would be rooming with someone whom the athletic department picked for her. All female students on athletic scholarships roomed in the same dormitory called Anderson Hall. Serena hoped she'd like her, whoever she may be.

Serena glanced over at her brother and he seemed to be in a pretty good mood as he poured over a large book on his lap. He had been unusually mischievous the previous evening, playing jokes on her and teasing her unmercifully. She appreciated his efforts to lighten her mood, but she was too deep in her own thoughts to joke back with him. This didn't stop him, of course, as he continued to gently prod her from time to time. They talked into the early morning after their parents had gone to bed. He told her about him and Jenny fooling around in his bedroom and she was surprised, not by the fact of the matter, but because he was usually pretty reticent to discuss his love life with her. Like Jenny's parents, Serena already thought incorrectly that they were having sex. How could she know any different up until then? Sex was one of the few subjects he never discussed with her. She didn't pass judgment, but merely cautioned him and hoped they were being careful enough to avoid pregnancy.

After he had gone to bed, she sat and thought about her brother's relationship with Jenny. Although she wished him all the happiness in the world, she couldn't help but feel a little jealous. She hadn't dated anyone in almost a year and it was beginning to bug her. She thought she was attractive enough. She had many male friends, just no steady boyfriend. It puzzled most of her close friends, too. Many people would say she was quite pretty, seeing her dark brown eyes and her sharp facial features. She was a bit heavier and more muscular than girls her height, but she looked trim, cut a sexy figure in a bathing suit, and was in great shape. Going to college would be a whole new experience for her in all regards, including dating, and maybe she would find someone special like her brother did.

Her parents seemed unusually quiet and to themselves that morning. Diane tried to start a few conversations with Joe, but they died quickly soon after they were started. Joe had nothing to say and nodded from time to time when his wife spoke, but he was more comfortable keeping his eyes on the road than indulging in conversation.

By midday, they reached the university and her dorm. They were parked a block away, but they began to unpack Serena's belongings and helped her move in. The room wasn't too bad in size. It was big enough for two twin beds, two desks with chairs, two book cases, good closet space for both, and a full bath with a shower.

Serena met her roommate, a tall vivacious redhead named Christy Lothian who was on the volleyball team. She greeted Serena warmly and promised to show her around once she settled. Christy had gotten in earlier that morning and had all of her things put away. She was from Gary, Indiana. Her brother had graduated from Indiana and her sister was a senior, so she knew the campus very well and all of the good places to hang out. Serena liked her immediately and it looked as if they were off to a good start.

Orientation for the students and their parents would not be until the next day. When it got to be two o'clock, Diane, Joe, and Andy left Serena to go to their motel to get checked in, leaving Serena with Christy, who had returned.

"Are you hungry?" Christy asked after everyone had left.

""Starving," she replied.

"You got your meal ticket, didn't you? It should have been with all of your orientation stuff."

"Yeah, I got it."

"Well, grab it and I'll show you the cafeteria."

They went to the cafeteria, found an unoccupied table and sat down to eat their lunch. While they ate, they got to know each other a little bit. Christy had been second team all-Indiana in volleyball her senior year and was majoring in pe-law.

"I'll be the tallest female attorney in the state!" she laughed. When Serena rattled off her awards, Christy was amazed. "Why did you come to Indiana? You could have gone to Texas, UCLA, Oklahoma, or any other great softball school. Why here?"

"I just wanted to be close to my family," Serena explained.

"That was your brother, right?" she asked.

"Yes," Serena nodded.

"He's cute. Is he taken?"

Serena laughed at the question. "Very much so."

"Why do you laugh about it?"

"Let's just say that if they weren't still in high school, they'd probably be married by now."

"Wow!" Christy exclaimed. "That's pretty serious."

They chatted about different things, but mostly about sports, music, and boys. Serena found out very quickly that Christy was slightly boy crazy and wasn't afraid to admit it.

"It's so hard to find someone who can get past the fact I'm taller than he is," she lamented.

"How tall are you?" Serena asked.

"Six foot three."

"Yeah, that's pretty tall."

"It seems the only ones who ever showed any interest in dating me were one or two of the basketball players. That narrowed down the field, if you know what I mean."

Serena looked at her roommate for a second or two. Christy certainly wasn't a beauty, but she wasn't bad looking, either. She had very pleasant features and Serena thought she wouldn't have trouble finding dates. "It looks like we'll have to help each other find the right guy," Serena commented.

"Sounds great to me. I'll need all the help I can get," she laughed.

After they finished, they went back to their room where Christy had Serena show her class schedule to her. For the next hour or so, they toured the campus, bookstore, and the buildings where Serena would have her classes. They checked out the laundry in the dorm, plus the game room and all of the other things. By the end of the tour, Serena was confident she would find her way around without any trouble.

By the end of the day, Serena was exhausted and wanted to do nothing but crawl into bed and sleep, but being in a strange bed with a new roommate made that difficult. However, sleep eventually did overcome her and she slept fitfully for her first night in college.

* * * * *

For the first few weeks after Serena was in school, the whole Burleson household had problems adjusting. Even though Andy had Jenny to keep him occupied, he missed Serena a lot. He never realized how much time they spent together, especially at night before they went to bed. Several times, he'd forget and wander into her empty room to talk about something that happened that day, only to realize his mistake. He wrote her a few letters to help him think she was near, mostly humorous ones to mask his pain. Sometimes, he would simply sit in her room for a few minutes and look at all of her awards and trophies and wish she was there.

For her part, Serena was too busy during the day to think about how much she missed her family. That usually happened at night when things had calmed down and her studies were completed. Although she was taking only fifteen credit hours that semester, it was more than enough to challenge her. She thought about her parents and Andy quite a bit, and like Andy, she missed their talks, too.

Christy was turning out to be a pretty good roommate and friend. They were both on the same page when it came to studying; both thought of themselves as students first and athletes second and they took their studying very seriously.

One unusually warm night, Christy came into the room to find Serena in a crop top and shorts and it was the first time she had seen the scar.

"What in the world happened to you?" she asked, pointing to Serena's abdomen.

"Oh, I lost a kidney," Serena said, smiling and thinking of Andy.

"That must have been awful. What happened, if you don't mind me asking?"

Serena proceeded to tell her about Andy's illness and the subsequent transplant.

When she finished, Christy sat back and whistled, "Girl, you are something else. He's lucky to have you for a sister."

"I think so," Serena laughed.

"Weren't you scared?"

"Terrified."

"Then why did you do it?"

"I couldn't stand seeing him sick like he was," Serena explained. "My parents would have gladly given him one of theirs, but I was the best match and it was a pretty easy decision for me."

"Wow. Like I said, you are something else."

They had both settled into a routine by then and rarely did they get on each others nerves or disturb the other when study time was needed. Serena found that sometimes the dorm was too noisy for her to concentrate, so she would head over to the medical library where church mice were known to be kicked out for disturbing the med students.

One such night before an accounting exam, Serena lost track of the time as she was trying to make a balance sheet come out right. She had been working on it for almost an hour and she was frustrated at her inability to figure out why it was wrong.

"Ma'am?" a quiet voice said to her left.

Irritated and her concentration broken by the intrusion, Serena hissed in the general direction of the voice without bothering to look, "Yes?"

"The library closed a few minutes ago. Didn't you hear the announcement?"

Serena glanced at her watch and was surprised to see it was after two o'clock in the morning. She had been studying so hard that she indeed did not hear the announcement. "I'm sorry," she said, looking at the student who belonged to the voice. "I guess I didn't hear it." She turned off her calculator and began to gather her books and notebooks.

"That's okay," he said. "I just thought I'd let you know before we got locked in." He had a drab green back pack slung over his shoulder.

Serena glanced his way as she finished packing. He was still standing nearby waiting for her. He was tall and thin with curly black hair and wire rimmed glasses. He wasn't much to look at, Serena thought, but he seemed nice enough. She did notice he had a nice smile, though.

"Do you study here often?" he asked as they left the building and into the steamy Indiana morning.

"Only when the dorm's too loud," she replied.

"Which one?"

"Anderson."

"Oh, the jock dorm," he mused, as if it were some private joke that only he was privy to.

"Is there something funny about that?" she asked, a bit irritated as being referred to as a "jock".

"No, not at all," he said quickly. "I just didn't think of you as being an athlete. We never see them in the medical library."

They walked a few more seconds before Serena asked, "Where's your dorm?"

"McCauley."

"Isn't that over there?" she asked pointing behind her.

"Yes, it is," he replied. "I thought I'd walk you back and make sure you got there okay. It's pretty late," he added.

"I'll be okay. I don't anyone protecting me." She looked at his thin frame and didn't think he could defend himself againsther, let alone anyone else.

"But, I know karate, judo, and a few other Japanese words," he replied, grinning.

As tired as she was, Serena smiled at his joke. He liked her smile. The campus was eerily quiet that morning. She had never been up that late studying before and it was a bit weird for her. Once she thought about it, she was glad to have some company.

Within a few minutes, they reached the entrance to Anderson Hall. "Thanks for walking with me," she said before heading to the door.

"Maybe I'll see you in the library again sometime," he said quietly.

"I'm sure you will." She hesitated for a moment. "What's your name," she asked, "or should I just say 'hey you' next time?"

The thin student smiled and said, "Sergei Federinkov."

* * * * *

They saw each other a few other times in the library in the next couple of weeks, but they studied separately. If he had the chance, he made it a point to walk her to her dorm, no matter if it was early or late. If she finished before him, she wandered over to see if he was ready to leave and would wait for him if he was almost through. Serena learned he was a junior, a pre-med major, and he did indeed know karate and judo. In fact, he showed he some pictures of himself during various tournaments in which he participated. His body reminded her of a tall Bruce Lee, very lean, but muscular.

Sergei hailed from Springfield, Illinois and planned to return there upon his completion of medical school and his residency program. His grandfather had been an Imperial Guard in Czar Nicholas II of Russia's army before Lenin and the Bolsheviks took over. He fled the country before the Czar's murder and settled in Chicago.

Sergei liked Serena from the start and had seen her once or twice before their first encounter. It was then when he decided to drum up his courage and approach her. Serena didn't go to the medical library every night, but it became much more frequent than before. Christy wondered about her new study habit, but didn't say anything. She just figured Serena was having troubles studying in their room. Serena had no romantic feelings towards Sergei, but she enjoyed his company as a friend. In a letter to Andy, she told him about their friendship in a general way and Andy didn't read anything into it. He was simply glad she found some male companionship.

During the last weekend in September, Serena came home for the first time since school had started. Although it was a short stay, it was good to have her home. It felt a bit strange to her to sleep in her own room and bed again, but she adjusted quickly. She and her parents caught up on everything they hadn't discussed in their letters, including Sergei, and of course, Serena and Andy stayed up late every night talking.

Serena was relieved to hear that Andy and Jenny had not had any more interludes since before she left for school. She was scared Jenny would become pregnant and didn't want that to happen to either of them. Andy assured her they would be very careful and that Jenny was on birth control, but she still worried.

Andy asked about Sergei, but Serena offered no more than what she had written previously. She described him in more detail, but insisted they were merely friends and she wanted to leave it that way for the time being. He hadn't asked her out for a date or even to meet for lunch, so she figured the feeling was mutual on his side. As much as she wanted a real boyfriend, Sergei filled a void in her personal life and she was happy with that.

Because she was in school, she missed his birthday, which was on the twenty-first of the month. So, while she was in town, they had a small party for him with just family and a few friends, including Jenny. Serena gave him an Indiana University baseball tee shirt and ball cap, which he loved.

His parents gave him an expensive pen and pencil set plus one hundred dollars in cash, for which he was very grateful. Jenny gave him a Cleveland Indians tee shirt and a silver necklace with an Indians pendant attached. He liked that very much as well and gave her a huge hug as a thank you.

After everyone had left, Andy took Jenny home to a dark house. It was late and everyone was in bed. They sat in her driveway for a while, talking and kissing.

"You are my best birthday present," he said as he stared at her.

"Oh really?" she asked coyly.

"You know that."

"Show me, then."

Andy laughed and began kissing her again. A few minutes later, they came up for air and decided to call it a night. Andy always hated to leave after spending time with her, but she had to work the next day and needed to get to bed. They kissed again at her door before they said their final good night.

* * * * *

The changing of the season saddened Jenny as she looked out her window that crisp October morning. She was never a cold weather person, preferring the warmth of summer to the coolness that invaded the Ohio country every fall. While she did appreciate the turning of the leaves, she wished she lived in California or Florida or someplace where it was warm all of the time. But then, she thought she wouldn't appreciate the spring and summer as much as she did when they arrived.

She sighed and thought about the previous evening with Andy. They had come close to making love, but time curtailed any thought of getting naked. Wild thoughts of pretending to go out on a date, and instead, renting a room went through her mind. But, as she thought about it more rationally, she dismissed it. They had a wonderful evening in her basement listening to the stereo and fooling around a bit. Her parents and Melissa had gone out for a short time, but they didn't seize the opportunity to make love. However, his hands and fingers brought her to a very satisfying climax.

Tony155
Tony155
1,223 Followers