For Love's Sake Ch. 02

Story Info
Edward and Mia decided to take it to another level.
3.9k words
4.42
37.7k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 11/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward toyed with the gold pen in his hand as he re-read the email he just opened. He felt a shiver of excitement and anticipation run down his spine and breathed a sigh of gratitude. If life got any better than this -- and he suspected it would -- he wasn't sure how much he'd be able to contain it. The past three years have been the happiest of his life and he had his Mia to thank for it. And now this!

They had moved to Italy three short years ago, shortly after Mia finished college and got settled into their new home and culture quickly enough. They presently spoke a decent amount of the language and had a handful of friends with whom they socialize occasionally. While they were not hiding their relationship, they were discrete nonetheless and no one suspected their secret.

Their stylish three-bedroom penthouse apartment was located a short drive outside of Rome where Edward's office was located. He had overseen the setting up of the company's latest subsidiary and was happy to report that they recorded modest growth for the new fiscal year. The small staff complement was growing and Edward was fortunate to have some of the brightest and most innovative minds on his team. He had a lot to be happy about but that wasn't what was sending up his heart rate.

He just received an email from Jacques Gurney, a man he had met online in an incest chat-room a few months ago. He had sent a note to say he and his daughter, Florine, would love to join him and Mia for drinks and some fun this Saturday. This, after a long online courtship that had involved an exchange of photographs and intimate details, but more importantly, trust. He and Mia had talked about taking their relationship to another level and she had welcomed the idea of swinging and they were both ready to get intimate with this father/daughter duo.

Jacques was a tall, handsome man and Florine was a stunning, petite brunette with lovely green eyes. Jacques was a successful neurologist and Florine managed a stylish boutique in Rome. They began having sex shortly after Florine's mother died when she became fifteen and they got married a few years ago. What was very interesting was the fact that they had moved from Tuscany to Rome two years prior to Edward and Mia, and they too had wanted to meet like-minded couples for some time. It seemed to be a match made in incest heaven.

Edward threw down the pen and dialed the house phone to share the good news with Mia.

Mia squealed in delight and told her daddy to hurry home. They ended the call and she threw her head back and laughed. Her nipples grew hard and her clit pulsed in her excitement. They had both been anxiously awaiting a response to their invitation all day and now they would be hosting the gorgeous couple in a few days' time. She couldn't wait to feel another daughter-fucking cock in her pussy. She was almost in a constant state of arousal ever since her daddy began fucking her three years ago. They couldn't seem to get enough of each other and best of all, her daddy adored her and treated her like a princess.

Mia reflected on their life together in Italy and sighed happily. It was a beautiful country and she loved the history, architecture and the passion of the people. Thanks to Florine, she recently acquired some fabulous designer clothes by some of Italy's renowned designers. She had always enjoyed pasta and now that she lived here, she was able to prepare a myriad of tasty Italian dishes just for her daddy. She loved to spoil him and he always went overboard when it came to her. He bought her a sky-blue convertible Mercedes for her last birthday and they went on a Caribbean cruise for his. Best of all, it was heaven when they climbed into bed together naked at nights and Mia thanked her lucky stars for the incredible blessings that were theirs.

She glanced at the quaint kitchen clock and saw that the steak was just about ready. She squeezed her nipples and fingered her clit, knowing that daddy was bringing home a rock-hard cock, just the way she liked it.

Saturday finally came and Edward called Jacques at noon to confirm drinks were still on. Mia washed her hair and waxed her legs and pussy. She then drove into town to get some hors d'oeuvres and two bottles of their favorite champagne. She was so horny her poor cunt leaked juices all over her plump vulva.

They spent the rest of the afternoon changing the linen, chilling the bubbly and arranging the delicacies. Mia also took the liberty of re-filling the hot tub and laying out luxurious bath towels just in case anyone felt for a hot dip. She also put fruit cocktails along with whip cream to chill in the cooler.

It was mere minutes away from seven when they were done and they were both ready and waiting for their guests to arrive. Mia jumped when the doorbell suddenly chimed and Edward grinned and went to open the door. Oh my, she thought, they are prompt.

Edward let the couple into the hallway and Mia quickly assessed them, liking the way they looked in person. Jacques looked taller and more handsome than his photos and Florine was even more stunning up close. Italian women were so gorgeous, Mia mused. She could smell a whiff of tantalizing cologne mingled with an exotic perfume and her pussy contracted madly. She was so turned on to know that Jacques was fucking his own daughter, she could barely stand still.

They hugged each other and exchanged greetings and Edward invited them to make themselves comfortable.

Mia led the way to the patio overlooking the panoramic view of the city.

"This is a lovely apartament," Florine smiled warmly. "You must love it here."

Mia smiled back. "I do, very much."

They sat together and talked about new arrivals at Florine's boutique, waiting for their daddies to join them. The men came and joined them and Jacques lit a cigarette and offered one to Florine.

Edward opened the champagne and filled their chutes. They made a toast to a fun-filled evening and a long and gratifying friendship. Mia invited them to partake of the sumptuous array of finger food. They spent the next thirty minutes eating, relaxing and chatting about Italy's charms. The sexual undercurrent was incredibly strong and Mia could feel Jacques' eyes roaming her lush body that was sexily displayed in a short mini halter dress. Her clit pulsed madly at the thought of him eating her.

Edward looked Florine over in anticipation and his hard cock strained against his loose cotton slacks. It was almost too much not to lift her summer dress and feast on her pussy.

"I brought a little something for us," Jacques drawled huskily. Mia moaned silently at the sound of his voice. This Italian doctor was too fucking sexy. He was in his early fifties and well built. His eyes were a smoldering, smoky grey and his accent sent shivers down her spine. His whole aura screamed sex appeal and she blushed as he eyed her knowingly. She knew he couldn't wait to fuck her and she wanted it just as much. He somehow reminded her of a quiet but deadly panther. She almost envied Florine.

Jacques placed a small vial of pills on the table and invited them to help themselves. Mia looked questioningly at them and Edward smiled assuredly.

"Ecstasy. I told Jacques he could bring them since we've never tried them."

"Ok." She smiled and nodded. She'd heard about them and was willing to experiment. Furthermore, she knew her daddy would never do anything to harm her. They each took a pill and Mia cleared the table and invited everyone to the hot tub.

"Oh, nice," Florine cooed and both men laughed. Mia was very happy at how the night was progressing and winked gratefully at her daddy. He grinned back and she went over to him and gave him a deep, wet kiss. Jacques and Florine murmured approvingly at the sight and Edward groaned against her lips. He was so hot and aroused.

"Let's go, guys." Mia smiled devilishly and led the way to the hot tub.

It was nestled in fragrant Jasmine, under the starry summer sky, and was completely private. They all got naked and Mia turned on the jets and disappeared to get the fruit cocktails. When she returned, the rest of the party was partially submerged and chatting excitedly. They all dove into the syrupy fruits and Edward popped the second bottle of champagne.

"I'm so happy I came," Florine smiled sweetly and slid next to Edward.

"So are we," Edward murmured, eyeing Mia whose eyes were sultry pools of liquid fire. Jacques took his cue from that and pulled Mia by the hand to kneel in front of him. She blushed and bit her lip when their eyes locked.

"So, tell me Ed," he drawled, "how long have you been eating your daughter's pussy?"

Mia moaned softly when his fingers began a slow massage of her left nipple. She moved readily when he pulled her closer to his body and felt when his turgid cock poked at her pelvis. Oh, fuck, she groaned. Her pussy contracted rapidly. She wanted some cock so badly but she also didn't want to rush the night. It was progressing so well.

Florine gently took hold of Edward's cock and slowly massaged it.

"Yes, Eddie, when did you start sliding your hot tongue into her wet hole and sucking on her clit?" Florine's eyes were glazed with lust and Edward grunted as his cock bobbed wildly.

"Aah...about three years ago," he groaned, staring into her beautiful green eyes.

She cupped his balls and treated them to a gentle squeeze. Edward grunted helplessly. This one was no angel, he thought to himself.

"Daddy started eating my pussy and finger-fucking me when I was thirteen," she volunteered with a saucy grin. "We fucked me when I was fifteen. I love every minute of it and became hooked."

Mia whimpered excitedly and nodded in understanding. When Jacques pulled her breast into his hot, wet mouth and suckled, she nearly swooned.

"Did you enjoy sucking the juice from her pussy, Edward?" Florine asked hotly.

"Oh yes, I was obsessed with my daughter's pussy. I loved to bury my face in her wet pussy and make her cum."

Jacques groaned at that and slid an index finger into Mia's cunt and teased her clit. They were all softly moaning and groaning by then and Mia felt the most exhilarating rush came over her body and her lust increased tenfold. Her breathing got a little shallower and she wanted to be fucked all over -- in her pussy, her ass and her mouth. She also felt a little light-headed and incredibly happy.

"Oh fucking god, please, let's go into the bedroom," she begged weakly. The others murmured in agreement and they climbed out of the hot tub and grabbed a few towels. It was time for the real fun to begin.

In a matter of minutes, everyone was in the large master suite and lounging on the silky king-size duvet. Mia reached for the remote control on the night stand and turned on the T.V and DVD player. The sights and sounds of people fucking soon filled the room and further added to the sultry atmosphere.

Jacques slid next to Mia and ran his hand over her flat belly. He then parted her thighs and exposed her bald, wet pussy.

"Hmm...that's pretty," Florine breathed and began to stroke her own cunt.

"Eat, Edward." Jacques invited, his voice a hoarse whisper.

Edward gladly obliged and positioned himself between his daughter's thighs. He ran his tongue from her anus to her clit then licked the sweet nectar from her puffy labia. He then began to gently suck her clit and she bucked and moaned, gyrated her hips and encouraged him.

"Oh, daddy. Yes, eat my pussy."

Jacques began to suck on one of Mia's breast while Florine licked the other. Edward slid his tongue into her hole and slowly tongue-fuck her. He licked her clit while lapping her juice and felt pre-cum ooze from his cock. His head swam from her delicate aroma, the sweetly sinful act, and his first experience at exhibitionism.

Mia grunted wildly and gladly accepted Jacques warm mouth over hers. He kissed her deeply and deftly, further escalating her passion. She couldn't believe all the sensations that were coursing through her body and she cried out and arched her back when her daddy applied more pressure by sucking hotly on her pussy.

"Let me taste her," Jacques said and Edward moved his head to give him access. Jacques snaked his tongue all over Mia's pussy lips and savored her taste. He groaned and dove deeper, emitting an excited grunt from her. He cupped her ass cheeks and treated her to a warm suckle before sliding his tongue inside her. Edward watched for a while and pumped his aching cock. He was deliriously happy and he now understood why so many couples were swingers. The sight of another man eating Mia's pussy was incredibly sexy and thrilling.

Edward pulled Florine next to him. She was so petite and pretty, she took his breath away. Their lips and tongue mingled and he felt a quiver in his balls. He devoured her hot mouth while he squeezed her tender breasts. He ran hot kisses down the arch of her neck down to her décolletage before capturing a nipple into his mouth. She gasped and mashed his head against her breast and ground her pelvis against his belly. He pressed her onto the bed and sucked her other breast while teasing her clit. Her thighs parted easily and he slid a finger into her wet, tight hole. She sure felt good and he removed his finger and licked it clean.

He heard when Mia screamed wildly and glanced at Jacques' head buried in her snatch.

"I'm cumming!! Oh, fuck! Oh!"

She thrashed wildly while the throes of her first orgasm for the night washed over her. Jacques held her tight against his mouth as he licked and slurped her dripping hole. She went limp a minute later and he lifted his head and positioned himself over her. He guided his cock to her mouth and she gladly swallowed the head. It was about eight inches long and quite thick and she sucked lightly, swallowing pre-cum before licking up and down the shaft.

Edward's cock pulsated wildly and his breathing became ragged as he watched his daughter suck and enjoy another cock. She moaned and grabbed the base and sucked the head into her mouth and slowly swallowed a few inches. Jacques groaned and fucked her face, grabbing a handful of her hair in the process.

Edward returned his wet tongue to Florine's pussy and slid two fingers inside her wet cunt and finger-fucked her. She whimpered in Italian and it drove him up the wall. He ate her pussy like a possessed man, his finger hitting her G-Spot on every thrust. Florine cried out wildly as her orgasm build, watching as Mia licked her father's balls. She was so hot, she knew she wouldn't last another second as the sights and sounds engulfed her and sent her over the edge.

"Oh, sweet fuck, oh! Aaah!" She gushed as she came. Her pussy convulsed and juices seeped from her hole into Edward's greedy mouth. He lapped up her juices and sucked her dry.

Florine caught her breath and planted a big kiss on Edward's lips. They both laughed and turned to Jacques and Mia.

Jacques pulled his wet cock from Mia's mouth and slid between her thighs. He positioned his member at the entrance to her hole and slowly eased it inside her wet warmth. He pulled it out to the tip and the shaft was clearly visible and wet with her juices. He sank it back to the base and ground his hips against her vulva, sinking all eight inches into her tight pussy. He increased his pace until he was easily plunging into her wet, warm hole. Mia grunted and threw back her head. It felt so fucking good and she felt when Jacques eased a wet finger into her ass. Jesus Christ! Mia grunted wildly. She slammed her pussy against his cock and ground her hips against his.

Jacques began pounding her pussy harder and she whimpered in need. She caught Florine and her daddy watching them and her pussy got even wetter. "Oh, god! Yes!" She cried out.

"Fuck my daughter's pussy, oh yeah," Edward groaned as Jacques' hard cock slammed wildly in and out of Mia's pussy. It was the most erotic sight and, on impulse, Edward pulled the cock out of Mia's pussy and licked and sucked the juices from her hole. He was so fucking turned on he couldn't stop himself. It didn't matter that Jacques' cock was just buried in her cunt. It was as if another force overtook him and he lapped her pussy clean before guiding the cock back inside her. That was when Mia lost it and exploded into another orgasm.

"Oh, daddy! I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming!"

Jacques pumped wildly, the sight of Edward sucking his daughter's cunt coupled with the hot, tight, wetness of her pussy sent him over the edge. He slammed harder and shuddered uncontrollably, swearing in rapid Italian.

They bucked and shuddered for another few seconds and then Jacques rolled off Mia. Florine quickly slid between Mia's thighs and fastened her mouth over Mia's pussy and sucked mingled pussy juice and semen from her hot hole. She drank her fill before licking Mia's vulva clean and raising her head.

"Hmm...that was so good."

Everyone chuckled and she grinned wickedly before assuming a doggie position and beckoning to Edward to come fuck her. Edward rubbed his cockhead into Florine's wet slit before sinking his cock all the way inside her.

"Oh, god." He groaned. Her pussy was so warm and succulent. Not as tight as Mia's but so very fleshy and juicy. He grunted when her pussy muscles tightened and squeezed his cock, causing him to cry out in heat. "Oh, baby. You're pussy is so good."

"Oh, yeah? You love my pussy?" She asked and rode his cock adroitly, causing him to grip her ass as if his life depended on it. Edward grunted a rough response.

"I can't hear you, you nasty incest-loving fucker." Florine berated him while tightening her pussy on his dick.

Edward grunted and slammed into her pussy. "Yes," he huffed, "I love your sweet pussy."

"I know you do, you dirty bastard. You love to fuck young pussy, don't you?"

Edward agreed and plunged harder. Her Italian accent coupled with her dirty talk was driving him insane.

"You love to suck and fuck your daughter's pussy, don't you? Nothing is as sweet and hot and nasty as fucking you own little girl. Isn't that so, you dirty pussy-eater?"

Edward whimpered and shuddered as his balls began to tighten and tingle. He fucked her hard, slamming into her hole as pussy juice run down her thighs.

"Cum in my sweet, wet pussy, you nasty depraved pervert. Cum in my hole the same way you love to cum in your daughter's hole."

Edward nearly fainted at that. Oh fucking god! She was so wet and hot, he knew he wouldn't last and he let out a harsh sound as his cock erupted and cum gushed forth, filling her hot hole.

"Ugh! ugh! Yeah...oh fucking hell. I'm cumming!" Edward cried out as wave after wave of intense pleasure washed through him. It was so fucking good. He fell back on the bed weakly, as more cum seeped from his cock. Edward watched in a daze, sure he had lost his fucking mind, when Jacques knelt behind his daughter's pussy and licked pussy juice and hot semen from her hole.

It was so nasty and sinful, yet sexy and hot, that Edward joined Jacques and licked the remaining spunk from Florine's pussy. This sent her over the edge and she exploded wildly, blessing both men with rivulets of pussy juice as she came. They both alternated as they sucked her clean and after a few seconds, Jacques slowly guided his now erect cock between her ass cheeks and into her ass.

"Yes, daddy! Fuck your baby's ass!" Florine begged through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, baby," he slurred, drunk with lust. "Daddy's fucking his baby's ass."

"Oh, daddy. I love you so much. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

Jacques obliged and slammed into her ass, his balls slapping against her clit, driving her mad.

"Yes, just like that. Tease my clit with your balls, daddy!"

Jacques fucked her wildly, slapping her ass hard. "You dirty slut! You love fucking your daddy, don't you? You filthy whore."

12