For Married Eyes Only Ch. 02

Story Info
An afternoon with a married neighbor.
5k words
4.32
83k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan opened up a new world to me, a world of unbridled sex, uncomplicated by the neurosis of singleness that plagues the dating scene. When I met Susan I was single myself but found myself entangled by a deep desire of sleeping with married women. At first it confused me, feeling shamed by drawing women into an adulterous relationship. But as I discovered more and more married women, I realized that rarely was it I drawing them into a moral quandary, but they opening up, seeking out their own fulfillment and sexual desires.

Admittedly, on a few occasions I have no doubt my own directness and boldness in approaching them tempted them into something they would never have acted out on their own. While Susan planted the seed of the sheer joy of sex with married women, the next few encounters I had strengthened the roots as the plant began to bloom.

DC is the mother load of "loving wives." It is a city of tourists and international expatriates; it is a city of mobility with people coming and going; and a city where everyone is on the make. Soon, I too entered the ranks of seeking out new conquests among the wives of diplomats, political appointees and wannabes.

***

My night with Susan was mind-boggling. She made me feel so turned on by flaunting her married status and freely fulfilling her desires, and mine. After waking me up in the middle of the night with a final blowjob, it was difficult for me to get out of bed and walk her home. Fortunately, it was only two blocks away. I walked back to my apartment dazed and confused. It was two o'clock in the morning and I definitely needed sleep. Fortunately, my internal dialogue with myself about feeling wrong by being so turned on by having sex with a married woman petered out by the time I stripped and crawled back into bed. It was a circular argument going nowhere with questions of innocent victims, unfulfilled desires, the sanctity of marriage, women's rights to sexual freedom all whirling around my head.

I awoke by seven in the morning and decided it was a perfect day for a long bike ride to mark the beginning of my 30th year. After a hardy breakfast I suited up in my bike gear, filled my water bottles, grabbed several energy bars and an apple and headed out the door. It was nine o'clock on a Saturday morning and the traffic was light so I decided to ride across the Potomac and then head down the bike path along the George Washington Parkway towards Mr. Vernon, one of my favorite rides for a relaxing time.

I took the ride slow, stopping a few times to check out the scenery. Once I reached Mt. Vernon I road off to the picnic area in order to watch the many tourists come and go and to eat my apple. Sitting at a table near me was a family, with two young children running around. I didn't have a good view of the woman, but just looking at her turned me on; I started to get a hard-on. From what I could tell she wasn't particularly attractive, there was nothing about her that would excite one, yet my cock was pressing against my tight latex shorts, causing quite a bit of discomfort, as I imagined what it would be like licking and sucking on her tits. What the fuck? I thought to myself.

I looked away in time to see a small tour bus pull up and a group getting down. Again, looking at the women with their husbands I found myself with a sizable and very uncomfortable hard-on. In the past, I had been turned-on by married women, but I was turned-on by their looks; if she is good looking being single or married didn't matter. But now, it isn't her looks, it's whether she has a wedding band on or not!

This apparent and dramatic shift in the focus of my desires sparked by my night with Susan was dramatic. Or was it? Was it these married women that turned me on or were they merely triggers reminding me of my amazing night with Susan. Certainly, it was the later. I figured what I needed was an hour with Won, and settled on getting that full-service massage I promised myself yesterday.

After sitting for a while longer I stopped worrying about my moral well-being. I did some stretch exercises and prepared for the ride back to the city. The ride was a perfect opportunity of emptying my mind of any further thoughts of Susan, married women, and even of Won.

Once back across the Potomac I weaved my way through the Saturday afternoon traffic back to my apartment. I hate riding in the city, but on that particular day, it was a welcome distraction, my mind focused on the traffic. Just one block from my apartment a car swerved right in front of me, nearly forcing me into a parked car on the side of the street. Fortunately I had been slowing down and was able to stop before I hit the car.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I yelled, as the driver sped off, unaware or uncaring what they had just done.

I noticed that the car park a few houses beyond mine and I saw a woman jump out and go across the street and enter into an apartment where a moving crew was packing up the contents and piling them into a truck parked on the street. I was half tempted to go knock on her door and berate her for being so careless but decided with the movers around it wasn't the appropriate time.

Instead, I got home, carried my bike into my ground-floor apartment and opted for doing some stretching exercises before jumping into the shower. Once showering, I soaked for a long while, enjoying the hot spray on my soar muscles. As I started to dry myself off I heard the doorbell ring. The doorbell? Nobody ever stops by. It wasn't Susan, was it? I wondered. I wrapped the towel around my waste tightly and walked out to see who was there.

"I'm so sorry! I guess today is my day to abuse you," a good-looking, late-30ish, early-40ish woman said, laughing nervously.

I must have been looking at her with a very confused look. I couldn't place her.

"I beg your par..." I started.

"You don't recognize me? I guess I made my escape earlier quick enough! I am so very sorry, but I'm the one who nearly ran you off the road a little bit ago."

Of course; though she had changed her clothes since I saw her dash from her car an hour earlier.

"I really must apologize! It's just that, well it's just one of those days. One of those weeks, really. I should've stopped. I shouldn't have swerved. I'm just running around, all these last minute things to take care of."

She was talking a mile a minute, rambling on and on. What I could gather was: she was in the process of moving back to Chicago, her husband moved already about two weeks earlier to start his new job, she stayed on with the kids so they could finish the school year and were now with her parents in Ohio somewhere, and she was left to take care of all the packing, deal with the movers, and to say goodbye to all of her friends.

Apparently, she was rushing home to be there when the movers finished packing up the truck. They left 30 minutes earlier with all her belongings, though she was staying one more night at a friend's before driving to Ohio to pick up her two kids before heading over to Chicago.

Somewhere along the way the phone rang, putting an abrupt end to her rambling and finally gaving me a chance to say something.

"Come on in and close the door while I get that."

"I seem to be troubling you too much today. I am so sorry. Maybe I should get going, I do have to finish packing up my personal things and getting the plants loaded up."

She started to go on and on, as I slowly started backing down the hall, indicating I had to get the telephone in sign language. She whispered, "I'm sorry" as I picked up the phone. She sure did apologize a lot.

As I suspected, telemarketers for one of the useless long distance telephone companies. I just hung up.

"By the way, I'm Duncan."

"Oh yes, I'm sorry, I never even introduced myself. I'm Lynn. I guess I should get going. I am sorry for earlier. I would have brought you some cookies or something as a peace offering, but, well, no kitchen." Though she was saying she was going, she stood there looking around the apartment.

"You have some interesting objects. Did you collect them yourself? What is this?"

I realized I was still in my towel and should have stepped into my room for a second to change, but somewhere, something clicked and I decided to ignore my dress for the moment. Not only was she married; she was actually quite an attractive woman. Her wavy auburn hair flowed down to her shoulders, framing her long face and high cheekbones. Most alluring was her long neck. Regretfully, she was wearing a t-shirt under a frock; not a particularly sexy way of dressing, and no hint of cleavage. From what I could gather though she did have nice sized breasts and a thin body.

"In the Smithsonian they call that a 'Dogon ritual ladder,' used for performing animistic rites. However, I call it a step-ladder for climbing up onto the roof."

Now it was her turn to look confused.

"The Dogon are an animistic community in Mali, in western Africa. They live in caves and use such ladders to climb up and down the cliff face. Actually, different people throughout Mali use such ladders to climb up onto their mud hut roofs to dry grass and other things. You can get any local carpenter to make you one for about the equivalent of five dollars. The museum makes them out to be some special item, which they aren't."

"Wow, fascinating, when were you in Africa?"

"About three years ago doing some field research over the summer with one of my professors. We were in northern Mali for about two months. A very rich place, the people were so warm and hospitable. I would love to go back."

"It seems you have traveled a bit."

"I've been fortunate. By the way, would you like some coffee or tea? It seems like you need a little break from all your packing and moving."

"No, I shouldn't trouble you. I've already caused you enough trouble today. I should get going."

There she was again talking about leaving without making any kind of move. Rather than ask or insist I just went into the kitchen area and put some ground coffee and water into the coffee maker and switched it on.

"No, you really shouldn't. It isn't necessary."

"No problem, besides I'm ready for a little coffee after my ride and near accident this morning." I said, laughing, trying to lighten her mood a little.

She looked at me sheepishly and smiled.

Standing in the kitchen, I watched her checking out my little collection of art objects. Her breasts were nicely shaped, pulling against her frock. I found myself getting noticeably hard. With a towel wrapped around your waist, one can't hide a hard-on very easily, except by staying behind a kitchen counter!

What did I have to lose? She was here on her own free will; she is moving in a few hours; she didn't seem in a rush to leave; she never seemed to mind me being in just a towel; she was attractive; she was married. Now my cock was twitching under the towel.

Rather than shock her by my very visible hard-on, I thought it best to try and be a little more subtle and concentrated on the coffee making instead of Lynn.

"Black? Or with cream and sugar?"

"What?" she said, coming out of her concentrated examination of the things in my apartment. "Oh, yes; cream and just one spoon of sugar." She smiled, running her hand through her hair, leaving her fingers entangled, her palm resting on her cheek, a soft smile on her lips.

God, did she have a beautiful smile. God, did I want to jump her right then and there. No, concentrate on the coffee, the cream, and sugar. Yes, cream; I wanted to cream in her mouth. No, no, not now; my two selves kept arguing. Open the fridge and get the milk that should help cool you down.

My cock, though still semi-hard, was hidden enough now by the towel that I ventured back into the living room, handing Lynn a mug of coffee.

"What's one of your favorite countries?" she asked.

"Hmmm, everyone always asks that. Each place has its own charms. I loved Greece and the white beaches, but Thailand was pretty spectacular."

"Thailand? Was it the country or the girls that were spectacular?" she asked with a crocked smile.

"Both," I said laughing.

"Do you always serve your guests wearing a towel?"

"Sorry, I can go change if you like."

"Whatever you are comfortable in."

"Oh, well then I might really shock you as I much prefer hanging around in the nude."

Laughing, she said, "Dang, I knew I should have invested in a pair of binoculars to spy on my neighbors."

"Yes, too bad. You would have had quite the show. Though I think I'm the one who missed out on spying on you. And now you are leaving."

"Be careful young man, I'm married."

I laughed at that; if she only knew. "You seem much more relaxed then when you first stopped by. Moving is certainly stressful, particularly when you have to do it on your own. A little diversion and release is always good."

"Diversions have their place."

That was a good enough invitation for me, at least in the state I was in. I placed my mug on the coffee table and stepped closer to her. Using both hands I removed my towel and threw it over the chair.

"What? What are you doing? Oh please, get dressed!"

Though shocked, it didn't keep her from staring at my growing cock. Like earlier, she said one thing and did another, expressing her true desires, or so I interpreted.

I stepped into her and she automatically looked up as I bent down and kissed her. She tried pushing me back, but without much force. Her lips remained sealed despite my attempts to invade her mouth with my tongue.

She pulled back her head, breaking the kiss. "Duncan, please don't. This isn't right." As was her pattern, her body betrayed her. Despite the words to stop, she didn't move, she didn't run away.

I leaned in again and met her lips; this time there was little resistance. Her mouth slowly opened, her tongue welcoming mine as it danced around. We kissed a few minutes, swallowing our moans, our panting increasing. I pressed my naked body harder against her and felt her push back, rubbing her hips against my cock, hard and trapped between our bodies.

Breaking the kiss, I leaned into her ear, kissing it gently, whispering, "You are so beautiful. You want this don't you? This is why you stopped by, isn't it? This is how you want to make up to me for nearly running me over earlier, isn't it?"

She remained silent, perhaps troubled by her own thoughts, her own desires. Perhaps embarrassed by the exposure of her intentions. Perhaps just losing herself in the moment of passion.

Rather than push her, I stepped away and looked hard into her eyes. She did look confused. I wasn't going to push her. Placing my hand on her left cheek, I kissed her right cheek. "I'll be in the bedroom," I whispered.

I then walked away. Was I insane? I had her. One more kiss, my hands roaming over her luscious body and she would have melted. Instead I left her standing there alone with her doubts. In one direction was the hallway to the outside door and her home across the street, in the other, my bedroom.

I walked down the hall not looking back to see if she would join me or leave. I lay down on the bed and waited. Silence.

It seemed like minutes had passed, but I doubt it was more than 30 seconds. I heard her dress rustle as she started to walk, her footsteps nearing the bedroom.

While I wanted to smile cockily, I greeted her instead with a warm, comforting smile as she walked through my bedroom door.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she confided, her actions contradicting her words.

"Remove your dress," I commanded her.

We locked eyes as she reached around her and undid the zipper on the back of her dress. She pulled the straps off of her shoulders and let the dress drop to the floor. Without saying anything, she lifted her shirt, pulling it over her head and tossing it on the floor as well. Still staring at one another, no sound but our heavy breathing, she again reached behind her and unhooked her bra, sliding it off her breasts and dropping it beside her.

Lynn was beautiful, standing there in her panties. She bit her lower lip as I eyed her. Her breasts were perfect, very firm, no sagging despite being around 40 and having two kids. Her stomach was trim and her legs were also firm, I guessed she was a jogger. Her hips were full, and her panties were wet.

I looked back up into her eyes; I flicked my eyes down to her crotch, indicating she should remove her panties, without saying a word. She bent down and slid them off then walked over to the bed and crawled in next to me, lying on her right side facing me.

"I shouldn't be here," she said quietly.

"You are so gorgeous. Your skin is so smooth," I said rubbing my hand over her body. As I cusped her breast she let out a big sigh, closing her eyes. I slid down the bed, kissing her neck, her beautiful long neck. I kissed my way down between her breasts as I continued to fondle and tease her tits and nipples.

I gently rolled her onto her back and then kissed my way around her breasts, teasing her nipples with my tongue. She placed both her hands on my head as I sucked her left breast into my mouth.

"Oh god, Duncan. Yes. Ohhhhh, I need this."

I kneeled up over her, continuing to suck on her breasts, sliding my right hand down along the side of her body, stopping on her hip. She began to spread her legs as I repositioned myself between them, continuing to kiss, nibble, and lick her tits. Kissing my way down her stomach, Lynn spread her legs wider. I kissed the inside of her right thigh, kissing my way back up towards her fragrant pussy. Stopping before I reached my goal, I switched thighs and kissed my way up her left thigh.

Lynn reached down and started rubbing her pussy with both hands, one playing with her clit while she started to finger herself. I leaned in and removed her two fingers, sucking them into my mouth. God, what a sweet tasting pussy. Though I only had her once, Lynn's taste would linger with me over the next decades.

I immediately dove in and started to lick the outside of her pussy lips, savoring the sweet nectar flowing. Lynn continued to play with her clit as I buried my tongue deeper inside her. Shifting my arm underneath, I slowly inserted two fingers into her dripping wet pussy. She bucked against my hand as I lapped up her juices.

After just a few minutes of savoring her sweetness, Lynn's legs began to tighten. She locked her legs around my back, pushing my face deep into her pussy. I could barely breath as Lynn began humping my face. She pressed me so tightly into her beautiful body, I couldn't move, my fingers just buried inside her.

Lynn moaned loudly as she came, finally releasing me from the headlock, giving me some air to breath. After her orgasm she laid still, her muscles totally relaxed. I worked my way out from between her legs and slid up her body, lightly resting on top of her. She wrapped her arms around me, kissing my cheek and nibbling my ear.

"Ohhh, that was so wonderful. Just what I needed with all the stresses of moving. You were wonderful."

"We aren't finished yet, are we?" I asked, lifting my head up with a sly smile.

"I hope not! And by the feel of you, I think it is only going to get better." With that, she pulled me back down and we kissed again, Lynn licking her own juices from my lips and chin. Our tongues entwined in a hot and passionate dance.

I lifted my hips up, reaching down to hold my cock as I guided it into her pussy. I slowly entered her, the heat radiating out, pulling my cock deeper and deeper into her.

Once buried all the way inside I held still, keeping my cock buried deep in her pussy. Slowly I started to slide out until the tip nearly popped free.

"Ohhhhh, god yes." Beyong that, Lynn didn't say another thing, she just moaned and sighed and panted.

12