For Married Eyes Only Ch. 03

Story Info
Duncan discovers the joys of being used.
4.4k words
4.25
49.4k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first started down the road of enjoying other men's wives, I assumed I was being used, willingly of course, for their fulfillment, be it sexual or, as I would discover, political. Reflecting back upon the past two decades I realize it was I who was using them. Many of the women I encountered over the years were seeking something, some unfulfilled desires, a fantasy, or something more calculated like political access or favors they assumed I could provide in exchange for their openness. What was I getting? Why was I so willing to sleep with married women, particularly after I married? A few moments of satisfaction? Fulfillment of a fantasy?

The addiction was something more than the sex. Having sex with single women or prostitutes would also have provided satisfaction and the realization of particular fantasies. But I didn't seek them out. Why married women?

I never bothered asking these questions until now. For twenty years I slept-walked my way through a series of adulterous affairs. In fact, sleepwalking seems to be apropos; it was active, but not emotionally connected, not really conscious of what I was doing. Yes, there were many women who sought out escape from meaningless marriages, but few wanted complications. In most cases, there was no tomorrow. It was about fulfilling something in the present. With some women I did have on going affairs, but the affairs were just that, affairs. They ended, we moved on; no emotional complications (at least as long as their husbands didn't find out, which wasn't always the case).

While some women sought out a sympathetic ear, and body, which I easily provided, none of them sought love. That's what turned me on. There were no games being played. Just two people using each other.

* * *

Anybody with any sense of the U.S. political system knows that DC is a city of whores. What was a delight to discover is that the whores were not just in the capitol building or the White House, but in the many foreign consulates as well. Once one had an entry into the social circuit of endless dinner parties catering to the stream of visiting dignitaries from around the world, one had limitless access to an international smorgasbord of sexual delights.

One needed more than just access though; one needed status. In Washington, so I discovered, one just didn't sleep with someone because they were attractive or available; each encounter was a calculated undertaking.

In DC, I was a nobody, or so I assumed; just one of many analysts writing a stream of reports and policy position papers that were circulated and rarely read. The organization I worked for focused on international issues, publishing regular reports on political and human rights developments in different countries. Thus, while I was a nobody, the organization I worked for was an important player defining the reputation of different countries to U.S. foreign policy makers.

When I first started to meet married women from the expatriate community, I was utterly ignorant of the social capital that I carried. My night with a female staff member of the embassy of an Asian country, I assumed, was initiated by our mutual sexual desires. It was only afterwards that I learned otherwise.

It was not unusual for various staff members of our organization to receive invitations to embassy dinner parties. At one such party, I was standing at the buffet table deciding which of the many exotic looking appetizers I should sample when an extremely attractive Asian woman approached me and suggested I try a particular dish.

"Do I dare ask what it is?"

"What, don't trust me?" she replied.

That left me with little option but to sample it. It was a meat-filled dumpling, spicy and the meat was quite tender, shredded beef, I assumed.

"Very nice."

"Have you ever tried dog meat?" She asked, smiling innocently.

I just laughed, knowing she was playing with me.

"Not yet. At least, I assume."

"No, probably not. Just wanted to test you. It's actually rat meet. There are a lot of those in this city."

I nearly chocked on the dumpling laughing at her political commentary.

"Yeah, and probably quite a few of them should be hog-tied and roasted. Though I doubt they would taste this good. Would require a lot of spicing."

Now she was laughing.

"No comment. Don't want to start a diplomatic row between our countries. As for the dumpling it's beef, marinated for about a week.

I expected her to speak with a thick accent, but her pronunciation was perfect, she didn't even get her "r"s and "l"s confused.

"Did I pass the test?"

"Oh, still more testing to take place!"

"More? It's going to be a long night."

"Let's hope so." She said, giving me a very sly smile then walking off.

Did she just suggest what I think she suggested? I turned to watch her walk away, and oh what a delight the view offered. She was tall and very slender, wearing a long black, tight fighting dress with an equally tight long-sleeved blouse, buttoned to her neck. She had very long, straight, shiny black hair, reaching down to her hips. Her ass looked perfect; so round, so tight.

"Wow! Who has that?" One of my colleagues came up to me, drawing me out of my voyeuristic stupor.

"I wish I knew. She didn't even give me an opportunity to introduce myself."

"Guess that gives me the right to move in," he declared, flashing a big shit-eating grin.

"Good luck," I offered as he slipped away, chasing her down. Within a few minutes I noticed him chatting with another group of people. Obviously she shut him down quickly.

I selected a few samples from the buffet and mingled with the crowd, eventually finding myself stuck chatting with an Asian man working on his Ph.D. in international finance while apparently his wife was working for the embassy. Bored out of my wits, but feeling somewhat trapped at that point I kept glancing around for my nameless lady friend; she appeared and disappeared working the crowd.

* * *

After about fifteen minutes, she stealthily slipped up next to the man who was rambling on and on about capital flows and something or other, in heavily accented English, and linked arms with him. He then introduced Xian, his wife.

I smiled at finally making her acquaintance; shaking hands I introduced myself. As I started to mention the organization I worked for, she interrupted me, filling in the details, thus indicating she knew exactly who I was. At the time the question of how didn't linger long as I admired her soft smile and luscious curves.

She laughingly apologized for her husband boring me with the details of his dissertation research.

"No, no, not at all. I learned a lot. It is amazing how intertwined international relations are and the depth of global penetration."

She caught herself from laughing out loud at my words, obviously picking up on the innuendo. Her husband seemed clueless and started once again talking about capital flows. Xian then started talking to him in their language, apologizing to me for being so rude.

He then mentioned he had to leave, and bowed on his exit.

Once he departed, Xian stepped to my side, linking arms with me and escorted me over to the bar area. She insisted I try some native alcohol from her country, but having tried it before, I knew better. The effect was like doing double shots of tequila. I settled on another glass of red wine.

We wandered into one of the inner sitting rooms of the apartment the party was being hosted in and settled onto a couch. We began discussing my organization and its work and she offered some opinions about recent developments in her country. At the time I thought nothing of it, just usual professional dinner party conversation.

What I did keep reflecting on however was how she kept touching my arm, placing her hand lightly on my thigh, and pressing her knee against mine as we sat engrossed in our conversation. Most of the touching seemed innocent enough, but after our first meeting and the "test" over the buffet table and the sexual innuendo I slipped into our earlier conversation, I wondered how innocent any of it was.

Once when she turned to face me more directly to make a point, she brushed her breasts against my arm. I held my arm very still as she leaned slightly further in. She held her position, either not aware or all too conscious of what she was doing. I was certainly conscious and could feel a little twitching taking place in my crotch as my cock reacted to the soft feel of her breasts on my arm.

Oh so slightly I slid my arm down; in effect, rubbing the nipple of her right breast. I held my arm still for a moment then slid it back up, just a smidgen. She continued talking, seemingly unaware. I tried the move again; as I slid my arm up I noticed just a slight pause in her speech, as she seemed to take a deeper breath.

Xian placed her left hand on my thigh again and held it a few inches above my knee. Having a mind of its own, my cock twitched, awakening from its slumber. I'm not sure if she felt it or not, she certainly didn't let on anything unusual was happening.

I leaned further back into the sofa to see if she would follow. My arm was no longer pressed against her breast, but I left it in the same position, inviting her to also lean back and resume the teasing. She did.

I smiled as she continued without pause the conversation, or what was turning out to be more of a monologue. I then commenced again sliding my arm down slightly, holding it for a moment, then back up, teasing her nipple. Under her tight blouse and soft bra I did notice Xian's nipples hardening.

Xian's own fingers softly clawed into my thigh once or twice, and then she ran her hand further up my leg, ever so slightly.

Xian then broke the stream of the conversation, "It is such a pleasure talking with you, it feels good."

"Yes, it does feel good, doesn't it," I replied, looking deep into her dark and luscious eyes, while simultaneously rubbing my arm against her nipple again.

Xian slightly gasped and I then knew she was well aware of our subtle flirtations. Still, she kept her breasts pressed against my arm, her hand on my thigh.

"I'm curious, earlier you mentioned more tests. What is the next one?" I asked her.

"Oh, you've already passed."

I laughed. "I think I like these tests."

"It does appear that way."

"Though I have the distinct impression you enjoy administering the tests as much as I enjoy taking them. Yes?"

She just smiled, her eyes brightened, her hand tightened its grip on my thigh.

"Are there more?" I queried.

"You are persistent."

"I know what I like."

She sat quietly for a moment, contemplating her next move, or, as I later learned, giving me the impression she was contemplating her next move. I was a willing victim in a net she spun around me. It was a game of Go, and I was surrounded; only I was still foolish enough to think I was the master of the game.

"In 20 minutes come down to the fourth floor, apartment 402."

* * *

With that she briskly got up and walked into the main room, leaving me wondering what was going on. Needless to say, I didn't wonder long; this was too easy. I got up and walked back into the room, noticing that many of the guests already left. There were probably still about 15 people milling about, I didn't notice any of my colleagues there, nor did I see Xian anywhere.

The twenty minutes were approaching and I decided to make my exit. I approached the ambassador and thanked him for a wonderful party and bowed my way out to the remaining members of the embassy staff.

Fortunately, I was the only one leaving at that moment and took the elevator down to the fourth floor. 402 was around the corner and the door was ajar. I hesitated, as a cautious thought came flashing across my mind, was this some sort of set-up? Then I heard Xian.

"Come in. You are right on time. I heard the elevator bell."

I pushed the door open, stepping into a smallish apartment. It was decorated in a very staid fashion, I guessed it was a standard service apartment kept for embassy visitors.

Xian was standing to the side of the sitting room; she had changed. She wore a long gown-like spaghetti-strapped black negligee that seemed to form fit her curvaceous body. Into the spider's web I gladly marched!

"Come sit. Something more to drink."

"You are gorgeous. I just like the idea of drinking in your beauty."

She approached me; standing in front of me she removed my blazer, which she then hung in the closet. I stood still, just watching her exquisite body move in such perfect harmony. She returned, reaching out to undo my tie and unbutton the top two buttons of my dress shirt. A guy could get spoiled living like this. I wondered if she treated her husband the same way every night.

"Here, sit. Relax."

She kneeled in front of me and removed my shoes and socks.

"Really, this isn't necessary."

"You don't like this?" She asked as she began rubbing her hands up my legs. She kneeled up on her knees leaning into me, her breasts rubbing against my thighs. She continued to run her hands over my knees up my thighs, as she pressed closer. I spread my knees apart as she leaned over and gently kissed my lips.

Xian placed her hands on my arms, locking them onto the armrest. She was in control. She gently flicked her tongue across my upper lip. As I opened my mouth and tried to kiss her back she pulled away, teasing me.

Slowly Xian stood up, keeping her hands on my arms, leaning over me. I had a clear view down the front of her negligee to her dangling breasts, so soft and inviting. She let go of my arms, hiked up her long negligee to above her knees and knelt on the chair, over my lap. She ran both her hands through my hair, pulling my face into her bosom.

Placing my hands on her hips, I slowly slid them over her tight round ass, squeezing her cheeks. She pulled back slightly and leaned down and kissed me again. This time it was hot and passionate, our mouths meshed into one another, our tongues dancing. I slid both my hands down to her knees where her negligee was gathered and then slid them back up along her smooth legs, pushing the negligee up till I had unobstructed access to her naked ass. As I grabbed her ass cheeks tightly and spread them I could feel Xian moan into my mouth.

Xian quickly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it back. She then broke our kiss, leaning back on my lap, my hands still holding on to her ass. She reached down and pulled her negligee up over her head, tossing it on the nearby couch. Xian displayed her glorious body; now naked she was a sight to behold. Her long black hair draped down, some over the front of her shoulders slightly veiling her magnificent breasts, so round and soft, her dark brown nipples hard. Oh, and even more magnificent was her shaved pussy, glistening with a slight wetness from our teasing foreplay.

Xian lifted herself off the chair and stood over me. She kissed my chest, nibbling on my nipples as she pulled my shirt off. Xian slid the shirt from my shoulders and down my arms, then pushed me back before my arms were free of the sleeves, trapping them.

With one hand holding me back, she ran her other hand over my chest, playing with my nipples, giving them a hard pinch. The entire time she stared into my eyes; she was on fire. Xian slid a hand down over my stomach to my slacks, gently rubbing my hard cock. I lifted my hips, wanting to feel the pleasure of her hand, but she pulled it back as I did.

She reached for my belt with both hands, undoing it then unbuttoning my slacks and sliding the zipper down. Xian refocused her eyes on mine, then leaned in for another spark filled kiss.

She knelt in front of me and began to tug on my pants. I lifted my hips as she pulled my slacks and boxers off, leaving my hands trapped in the sleeves of my shirt pulled behind me.

I sat back down into the chair, my cock standing like a rock statue, except that it was twitching, begging to be touched.

Her breasts pressed against my knees, Xian ran her hands seductively along my thighs. She teasingly leaned over my cock like she was going to kiss it, then looked up into my eyes, and pulled away. All I could do was bite my lower lip, wondering when all this teasing was going to come to an end. How her husband survived being with such a seductive tigress, I had no idea.

After a few minutes of teasing me this way, she ran a finger over my balls, tracing upwards along my cock with the tip of her sharp fingernail. Looking into my eyes again, Xian licked her lips then slowly bent her head over my cock, gently kissing the tip. Her hands were on my thighs keeping me from lifting up and shoving my cock into her mouth. I spread my knees apart as far as I could in the chair as she nibbled her way down my cock. She flicked her tongue over my balls, then ran it back up to the head.

She kissed the tip again then parting her lips she slid her head down, swallowing my entire cock in one swift move. She bobbed slowly up and down on my cock in a very rhythmic fashion, as she continued to fondle my balls. I could do little but enjoy the hot wet sensation of my cock in her mouth, her tongue twirling around the tip each time she moved up. How I longed to run my fingers through her delicate hair, but they remained trapped behind me.

She sucked me for several minutes then stopped, my cock twitching in the air, begging for her mouth. She blew on my cock and stared into my eyes, letting it cool down. After a minute, she would start sucking me again. She repeated this routine several times, each time I felt I was closer and closer to exploding.

I rocked my hips to her rhythmic sucking and eventually felt my balls contract and about to spurt loads of cum into Xian's mouth. She sensed my imminent climax and quickly released my cock from her mouth and with her index finger and thumb formed a ring around the base of my cock, just above the balls, and squeezed.

"Holy fucking shit. Oh god. I need to cum. Ohhhhhhhh, you're evil."

Xian just smiled, watching a few drops of precum ooze out of the tip of my cock. Though my climax was suppressed I felt the build up of tension and a desperate need to shoot loads of cum.

Still holding the base of my cock Xian got up off her knees and carefully knelt on the chair again, this time guiding my aching cock into her very tight pussy. She squatted just over the tip of my cock and rubbed the head along her outer pussy lips. I was dying! All I could do was close my eyes and let her work her evil magic.

Slowly she guided the head of my cock to just inside her pussy lips, I could sense the heat radiating out. Very cautiously she held my cock still and lowered her body in very calculated moves; at first just taking an inch then sliding back off my cock. Each time she slid down, I penetrated a little deeper.

Xian had the most amazingly tight pussy; it reminded me of fucking my virgin girlfriend when I was a teenager. Her juices allowed my cock to slid in without any friction, but the sensation of the tight fit was more than I could handle.

By the time Xian finally had my cock buried fully into her pussy, I was ready to explode. I couldn't last any longer. She teased me mercilessly all night, I couldn't hold back. Locking eyes, she smiled, knowingly, like it was her intention all along. One, two, three, quick thrusts up and down my cock and I was cumming, and cumming, and cumming.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I felt like I could barely breath. All my bodily sensations were focused on my cock and what felt like streams of cum shooting out of it. My cock kept twitching as Xian sat still. She then commenced to milk my cock by tightening her pussy muscles. It was a first for me, feeling her pussy contract around my cock then loosen, then contract.

I was beside myself with her over-stimulation. I just sat there, speechless, trying to catch my breath. With my cock still inside her she leaned forward kissing my forehead and cuddling my head into her bosom. She held me there for a moment before lifting herself off of me.

12