For Master

Story Info
Bound to a chair.
1.6k words
3.8
37.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drive to his apartment I can feel myself become excited in a strange way at the thought of being in his presence. I know that as soon as I walk in the door I will be his to do with as he wishes.

I walk to his door and I can hear the soft music coming from inside. I’ve dressed just for him, in a short skirt, thigh high nylons, no panties, and black lace bra. I look at my reflection in the window as I knock on the door and smooth my hair.

I hear his voice saying, “Come in, my pet, and close the door.” I open the door, walk in seeing that the room is dimly lit with candles, and turn to close the door. “Drop your things by the door, slave, and remove your shoes. Put your hands on the door above your head, and spread your feet.” My pulse quickens as I hear the commanding voice and realize I must do as he says.

When I am in position, I hear movement behind me (I still haven’t seen him yet). I feel his hands on me sliding down my arms, around to my breasts and he squeezes them and unbuttons my blouse for easier access. Now his hands slide down my sides, and I feel the power in his hands as he checks for the bare bottom he ordered me to present to him tonight. He lifts my skirt, takes my butt in his hands and I feel him press himself into me from behind. I can tell he is full beneath his clothing. He reaches between my legs to feel my wetness.

He slides a blindfold over my eyes, and takes one of my wrists, whirling me around and twisting my arm behind me. I gasp with the surprise of the movement. With his other hand, he slides his fingers up my neck and laces his fingers in the hair behind my head and pulls me toward him. My open mouth is met with his and he tastes me, probing deeply with his tongue.

“I need to inspect my prize,” he says as he forcefully moves me into position behind his couch. He turns me around still holding my arm behind my back. I feel his other hand on my back as he forces me to lean over the couch until my feet are no longer touching the floor and my head is on the couch pillows he’s placed there to catch me. He lets go of my wrist and my hand comes around in front to support me. He lifts my skirt exposing my bare bottom. “Don’t move, slave! I’ll be watching.”

And with those words I hear movement again. He’s walking away, stops, and then returns. I feel a gag around my mouth tightening, and I groan trying to speak my concern regarding the “safe word” I hold as my only escape from whatever he might do. He says, “I didn’t tell you to speak, slave!” I feel his shin across my back holding me down as he tightens the gag. He places a small rubber ball in my hand and tells me not to drop it as he places a rope around my wrist and ties it to the couch leg, then the other wrist. I can feel small beads of sweat forming as I wonder what he has in store for me.

He tells me that if I drop the ball, everything will stop, so I must hang on to it tightly. Somewhat relieved with his creative idea for a “safe word/hand signal” I feel myself begin to relax because I trust that he will not hurt me. Smack! He spanks my bottom hard, and I wince but do not moan. “That is for speaking when you did not have permission, slave.”

Then it begins. I feel him rubbing my bottom, gently rubbing my clit, probing deep inside, and I begin to squirm with the pleasure of his touch. Smack! He strikes me again, and tells me to remain still because he is in control and I WILL do as he says. Again he rubs my bottom, spreading my lips, gently rubbing my clit. My excitement rises but I dare not move. His fingers probe me again, in and out, in and out. Such torture! How can I remain motionless? It is nearly impossible.

Next I hear rubber gloves going on one of his hands and I know he has dipped a finger in lubricant because it slides into my ass so easily. One hand plays with my ass, and the other hand is still probing and fondling my wet cunt. He tells me he has a present for me, and I feel a butt plug going in. He tells me that I must show my gratitude for the present by wearing it until further notice. I begin to squirm uncontrollably with the feeling. Smack! Smack! You are disobeying me, slave! I will have to punish you.

He moves around to the front and unties my hands, one still holding the little ball. Stands me on my feet, ties my hands together in back of me, and leads me across the room. I am not used to the butt plug and it draws my attention as I walk.

We turn a corner and I am thinking that we must be in a bedroom. He tells me to sit as there is a chair behind me. I do so and feel my ankles tied to the outside of the front legs of the chair. Then I feel another rope binding me to the chair back, criss-crossing over my breasts each time the rope goes around me.

“Now, little one, you are to be still while I punish you!! I hear him walk away and I wonder if my punishment involves being tied to this chair for a long time. I find sitting on the butt plug uncomfortable and I squirm trying to find a comfortable position. Then, I hear him returning finally, and with him comes the sound of the hum of a vibrator. His hand immediately goes between my legs to feel my wetness. I hear him… mmm… and then I feel his face between my legs, and his tongue licking, probing, exciting me into glistening wetness and I begin to squirm with his touch.

Then I feel the vibrator and I know it’s the large one he’s chosen, pushing, turning, sliding over and around , then it comes to rest upon my clit. He continues until I am being pushed over the edge, but he sees that I am getting too excited and he pulls back not allowing me the climax I long for. “Mmm… I see you are ready now.”

I feel the gag coming off, and his mouth on mine as he kisses me probing deeply with his tongue. Then I feel the ropes coming off, but the blind fold remains, and he takes the little ball from my hand telling me I was a good girl for being careful not to drop it.

He leads me into the next room, offers me a drink, then tells me to remove my clothes, and lie on the bed. I feel him on top of me, his hands touching my breasts, pinching, squeezing and I begin to reach for him. Smack! He paddles my butt, the butt plug still in place. “Did I tell you that you could move?” Then he grabs my wrist while he sits on me and again I feel the ropes, wrists and ankles, binding me to the corners of his bed. I squirm against the power of his strength, but as he is much stronger I realize that he will do what he want. I soon melt at the feel of his strength as he forces me to submit to being tied down.

Stretched and tied to the four legs of the bed, I realize that he could do with me whatever he pleases. I feel the weight of his body pressing down on me. I feel his manhood between my legs nearing my glistening cunt, aching for him to be inside me. I can feel my stress at not being able to move or touch him as he has his way with me. His cock begins to torture my clit, teasing me. I gasp as I realize he could do this for hours, and struggle against the ropes. I am so wet now and still he continues to tease me with his cock.

At last, I feel him moving away. He turns around forcing his cock into my mouth and his face between my legs. He fucks my mouth and I squirm at the feel of his mouth on my cunt. I pull on the ropes and find them holding me tight. I can still feel the butt plug in place.

Finally he turns around again and kisses my lips while holding my head in his hands. “You taste good, little one,” he says tenderly. “For pleasing me so well, I shall grant you one wish. What would you have?” “May I use the bathroom, Master,” I ask.

“You have pleased, Master. So I shall grant you this wish,” he says. I feel him remove the ropes, but before I can get up he turns me over to inspect the butt plug. Finding it still in place, he tells me to lift my middle so he can slide his legs under me. Before I can flatten out again, he slides a pillow over his legs and under me. As I relax my weight I find myself laying across his legs on the bed, my butt in the air. I feel his hands on me, fingering the butt plug, moving it, playing with it, and finally pulling it out. He bites me on the butt and tells me to go now, and use the bathroom before he changes his mind.

~*~*~