For Matthew

Story Info
You and I explore, and the rest read about it.
1.8k words
4.15
9.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiGirl
KiGirl
7 Followers

The disparity in our heights made it difficult to ignite anything while standing (unless I wear six-inch heels, which might be so painful that I couldn't enjoy anything you did to me anyway), so instead, you removed the back cushion on your most comfy couch and spread your length across it, inviting me to join.

No matter how close I lay against you, I'm feeling a little bit like I may fall off, so I push against your frame and hope for the best. Your arms are wrapped around me, and you're whispering our conversation into my ear. I settle against your pelvis and begin to feel the contours of something growing between us.

Your breath is tickling my neck and shifting my hair a bit, sending little shivers through me from time to time. One shudder is more chilling than its predecessors, and my whole body shivers. The friction ignites something, a small flame near your pelvis that's beginning to grow.

You shift a little, and wind your arms closer, ordering me to cross my arms in front of me. Your left hand, the one underneath me, grasps my wrists and holds them tightly...more tightly than necessary. Your right hand slides to my right hip, pulling my backside harder against your thickening shaft.

With my arms still pinned, I'm at your mercy, but you ask before exploring anyway. I reply with a soft, "Yes, please, Sir."

Your hand slips under my shirt, the light cotton suddenly seeming very thin. I might as well be naked. I can feel your breath quickening in my hair, feel your tongue as it sneaks toward my ear, caressing it softly before biting the lobe affectionately.

Your hand is exploring my flesh, ignoring the excess and the stretch marks, however faint they may be. I'm ticklish and let out a small giggle. It bounces me against you, and I realize you're incredibly hard. My hands flex instinctively, wanting to grasp you and please you, but your grip on my wrists is still tight. I grind backward and nestle in closer.

I lean back so that your hand can smuggle beneath my bra, which you tug out of place and burrow underneath. My arms are pushed up a bit, but I don't mind. You explore my massive breasts with no particular haste, working your fingers toward my nipples. You're sucking your breath through your teeth, and I know that the restriction in your waist is getting unbearable.

Your hand retreats down the path it made up my abdomen, but it doesn't stop at my waistline. Eagerly, your fingers bury under my beltline, and begin exploring the flesh found there. I do my best to lay flatter, but just rub against your cock again, and you pull me toward you, pushing your hand down further, finding my folds and running your fingers across the slit.

Moisture is already seeping out of the cracks, and the second your finger divides my outer lips, I sigh happily and stiffen against your body. You rest your hand there, slowly allowing my wetness to coat your fingers, then sliding against my clit gently.

The pleasure is unbelievable. I'm writhing against you now, trying to wriggle my arms free, but your hand remains clamped around my wrists. You're laughing softly as I struggle, your hand sure and strong against my writhing pelvis. I know I'm getting close, I'm whimpering softly so that you know.

I reach a high crest, and I know that if your fingers don't stop, I'm going to come, and very soon. My head rears back, and our eyes catch. I'm flushed and panting, and your eyes are nearly closed. You're looking at me through your lashes as you finally utter, "Now."

I sink into the most gorgeous orgasm of my brief life, and you watch every moment of it on my face. Your fingers cease their torment and withdraw, and you bring them to my lips. I'm still panting as I clean your fingers, my eyes closed in shock. It isn't until my lids flutter open that you bump against me softly and say, "My turn."

I'm more than willing to settle the score, and after a moment to collect myself I sit upright. You follow, propping yourself on one arm rest and leaning against a cushion you've shoved back into place. I slide to the floor and crawl between your legs as you recline on the sofa.

You slide your ass further down, flattening your lap out. Your bulge looks uncomfortably tight, but you lock your hands behind your head and lay back even more, leaving me to my work with a devious smile on your lips. I bite my own, wanting to pounce on you and leave the foreplay for another time, but I know I ought to return the favor.

I run my hands up your legs, softly gripping the tops of your thighs, before nestling my face in your clothed crotch. I love the smell and the feel of your arousal so close, so immediate. I'm sure I have been making small, contented noises, but you'd notice before I would.

My hands find your belt, unbuckle it. I'm about to open your fly when your voice stops me. "Wait," you say, as though an idea has struck you. You lift upward, unintentionally shoving yourself into my face as you pull the belt away. You settle back on the couch, lean forward, and slip the belt around my neck, threading the end through the buckle and pulling it through.

The belt fastens around my neck, the buckle clinking softly. "I just want a little control," you mutter, leaning back again and shoving your pelvis upward as a sign to continue. I resume undressing you, trying to ignore how fabulously hard you are and get you free of the garments constricting you.

Finally, I hook my finger in the crotch of your boxers, dragging them down slowly. You release a sigh without thinking as the cool air touches you. It seems like you expand even more, finally free, and I bite my lip. Oh, the things I want to...

But right now, you're tugging playfully on your end of the belt, tightening it around my neck. I move forward to ease the strain, burying my face between your legs. Oh, the smell! I'm feeling the moisture accumulating quickly between my own legs, but all I want to do is suck away.

I begin by kissing the base of your shaft, letting the stubble tickle my nose. Small lines of sweat bring a salty taste to my lips, and I lick away, enjoying the growing taste of you. I'm moaning gently and working my way up your cock, kissing every vein and patch of flesh I can reach.

My hands have worked their way to your sides, and are slowly pushing under your ass, massaging you, pulling you closer to me. Your cool confidence is replaced with a sense of anticipation, heating quickly, growing more volatile. Your teeth are grinding against each other, and you're panting a little.

Finally, I reached the head of your cock, and begin to moisten more and more of you. Unable to wait, I open my mouth as wide as I can and fall upon you, letting the whole thing cram itself in my mouth. You buck for a moment, and I pull you toward me, my fingers putting pressure on your most vulnerable little hole. "More," you utter breathlessly, and I hasten to oblige.

Your taste is amazing, and you fit perfectly in my mouth. You tug on the belt around my neck, tightening harshly against my skin. I continue, sucking away, hoping to milk you, hoping I don't stop breathing.

I'm gasping between deep plunges into my throat, willfully stabbing my mouth with your dick. It's wonderful, but my lack of oxygen is making me see stars. You're watching me, unable to pretend you're unaffected. You can feel my fingers prodding at your asshole, and slide down further to allow me easier access.

You order me to slow down, focus on your hole. I'm happily fingering you, testing your limit. I shove downward, filling my mouth all the way to my throat, and slip my index finger into you. I remain still, and you writhe with the stimulation. I swirl my tongue around, working my finger in the same small circular motion.

I groan, letting the vibrations shudder down your member, feeling it faintly on my finger. I move my head up, down, up, down, down as far as I can go, and shove another finger in. The resistance is mighty, but by the time of lift my head, you're settling into the new sensation.

I let my tongue explore a bit, wetting my fingers at the base before pumping them inward, then outward again. It's barely two inches, but your cock is jumping happily next to my ear. I kiss it gently, blowing cool air. Your head is thrown back; I know you're close.

I relentlessly suck you again, doubling my speed, my fingers moving like a piston in and out, spreading and twisting you open. You're trembling between my fingers and my lips, and when I nose at your testicles they respond chaotically. I bury your cock in my throat and pump my hand frantically, I'm swallowing over and over, barely breathing, my cheeks as sunken in as possible.

I lift my head to take a large breath, and when I fall back upon you, I taste salty juice and immediately deep throat you a final time, still pushing away at your sensitive backside.

You shiver, tremble, moan, and release your spunk into the back of my throat, and I suck greedily at it, like I'm sucking on a straw. The drink comes in torrents for a moment, and I suppress the need to gag, powering through and continuing.

Your hand suddenly grabs the back of my head, and you push me down on your cock. A few final spurts fill my throat. I swallow and focus on breathing, slow my pumping fingers, and wait for you to soften on my tongue. I'm still swirling it around you when you grip my hair and pull my head back, then pull me on top of you. Your lips find mine and crush against me, your hands exploring me viciously, tearing at my clothing.

You finally open your eyes and look at me. Your eyes take in the tired, aroused grin splitting my face, the disheveled clothing, the loosening belt at my throat. "This won't do at all, babe," you whisper, your big hand loosening the makeshift collar, then pulling me close for another kiss.

Your hand digs into my pants, and you sense how wet I still am. "Come along, I think we need an actual bed for what's next." I nod, and follow you away.

KiGirl
KiGirl
7 Followers