For My 40th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers

"Wow." She whispered. "You did all this for me?"

"No." I told her. "I did all this for me. You see, today is my fortieth birthday. And I wanted to treat myself to something very, very special; give myself a very special birthday gift you could say. And the gift I chose to give myself is you."

"Me?" She asked so innocently it nearly brought tears to my eyes. "Why me?"

"Because you're young; and you are SO gorgeous. And from the moment I first saw you, I wanted to make love to you more than I've ever wanted to make love to anybody in my life." I told her.

Ashley's face filled with an adorably bashful smile and she rolled her head away from me; her tight little body beginning to tremble again. I set down the box of matches on my chest of drawers, slipped off my flip flops, unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, let them drop to the floor and stepped out of them. I snatched the bottom hem of my tank top, yanked it up over my head and off in one motion and let it fall to the floor. I sauntered my now naked body seductively over to the bed and gazed down at Ashley who turned her head back slowly and looked up at my nudity with glassy-eyed wonder.

"Wow." She whispered. "And you think I'm beautiful."

"Oh you are, little one. You are." I replied. "More than you can imagine. Scoot up a little further on the bed for me, sweetie."

Ashley squirmed her gorgeous young body up to near the center of the mattress and I crawled up over her, straddling her hips; she was still cuddling her arms protectively over her chest. I leaned down over her and took her mouth again in a soft but lingering kiss; her lips are just so unbelievably succulent and sugary. I touched her face as I kissed her and then rose up above her again, taking her hands off her chest and placing them on my bare breasts.

"Touch me, baby." I whispered.

I guided Ashley's hands into tenderly molding and massaging my breasts at first, but it didn't take long for her to start enjoying herself; a soft smile filled her lips and I let go of her hands and she took over fully. Ashley continued molding and massaging my breasts in her delicate little hands for several minutes then she let her hands go exploring; down my torso, all over my stomach, down to my hips and finally around to the spheres of my ass.

I closed my eyes, moaned tenderly and swayed ever so slightly as she caressed me to encourage her. But in truth, Ashley's touch was magnificent and was driving me to this type of sensual little dance.

"You have such a great body, Jennifer." She told me. "Your skin is so soft."

"Thank you, baby. And you have a wonderful touch." I whispered as her hands slid back around and down the tops of my bare thighs. "You think maybe we could slip you into something a little more comfortable now? Take some of your clothes off."

"Okay." She mumbled in a trembling voice.

I untied the knot of her outer top just below her breasts, had Ashley sit up and slipped it off of her. Ashley held herself up on her arms and I slid my hands slowly up the soft flesh of her arms, over her shoulders and down to her gorgeous breasts that were still covered by her black sports bra. Caressing them softly and reveling in their youthful pertness, I looked into her eyes and smiled at her.

"Can I take this off too, sweetie?" I asked in a whisper.

Without answering, Ashley hesitantly lifted her arms over her head and I removed her sports bra, exposing two of the most perfect, buxom and beautiful young breasts I'd ever seen, topped with two dark and precious little areolas and nipples to match.

"Ohh, Ashley; your breasts are so beautiful." I whispered. "Lay down for me, baby."

Ashley stretched out flat on her back again and instinctively covered herself with her arms; all those bracelets on her wrists jingling.

"No!" I told her and pulled her arms away, laying them beside her on the mattress. "Don't be afraid, love. I would never hurt you."

Combing back all my long locks of blond, I shifted my body and lowered my lips down to her left nipple and took it gently into my mouth. Ashley sucked in a slight gasp and chirped as her body stiffened and her back arched slightly. I suckled Ashley's nipple deep in my mouth; nipping and sucking the tiny nub and then dragging the tip of my tongue slowly around; teasing her course little areola, and then savoring the whole breast with luxurious licks and soft kisses. I made love to Ashley's breasts with my mouth for several wondrous moments then slowly descended down to her flat, firm tummy; pelting her flesh with soft, sensual kisses and licks. Ashley was trembling and her hands were groping desperately at the sheets of my bed as my mouth made love to her skin.

"Oh Ashley, your skin is so soft." I whispered as I relished her. "And so delicious; you taste like cotton candy."

I kissed my way down to her belly button and ran my tongue all around her stud and down into the sweet little crevice; lathering it with deep, probing licks. My naked breasts brushed over the denim of her shorts as my body slid down, now straddling her gorgeous legs that were tightly stuck together.

"Can I take your shorts off, Ashley?" I whispered.

Ashley merely nodded her head and I slowly unfastened her belt, unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts.

"Lift up your hips, baby."

She complied and I pulled her shorts down her breathtaking legs and off. Tossing them on the floor, I let my hands glide slowly up her gorgeous young legs, relishing the silky softness and muscle definition of them. My hands grazed sensually up over her hips to her slim little waist and finally under the dental floss waistband of her tiny white panties. I took in her beautiful young body from top to bottom.

"My God, you are so beautiful Ashley. I don't think I've ever seen a more perfect young body than yours." I whispered. "You're a work of art, baby."

Ashley again cuddled herself up protectively in her own arms as she looked innocently at me while I savored her gorgeous body and now fiddled with the waistband of her tiny panties.

"Can I take these off too?" I asked. "I want to see all of you, sweetie."

Again, Ashley only nodded her head and I hooked my fingers around the flossy line waist as Ashley just barely elevated her hips, allowing me to slip her panties around her taut and superlative ass, down her legs and finally off. Letting them slip off my fingers and fall to the floor, I turned back to behold Ashley's completely naked and absolutely breathtaking young body. As I looked down at her laying on my mattress, she hardly even remotely resembled the arrogant and cocky little bitch of earlier; now she just looked angelically precious and so very innocent. Her eyes were filled with great apprehension, but at the same time, overflowed with boundless wonder; and complete trust.

I kissed my way up her beautiful legs; savoring the soft and silky flesh as I spread them slowly. Ashley was very hesitant initially and it took some soft coaxing to get her legs apart as I slid my body down on my stomach between them. Ashley slid her hand down over her mound and covered herself.

"No!" I said gently. "Let me see you, sweetheart. I'm not going to hurt you."

Ashley pulled her hand away hesitantly and I at last had a clear view of her darling little vulva. With just a miniscule tuft of black fur above, her folds were utterly precious; so small, tender and brimming with vibrant youth. I wrapped my arm around her left hip and let my hand come to rest on her belly, grazing the tiny patch of fur as my other hand softly stroked her center.

"Oh Ashley..." I whispered. "I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful little pussy."

I teased the precious little fleshy petals of her inner labia with the tip of my finger and Ashley's body bucked and squirmed slightly as a strained little moan trickled out of her mouth. Then as I marveled at her ripe and fragrant little honey pot further, I was suddenly struck with a stunning revelation.

"Ashley? Honey, are you a virgin?"

Again all Ashley could do was nod her head as she once again wrapped herself up in her arms. I was suddenly overwhelmed; for an instant I felt terribly guilty for I was corrupting an innocent and beautiful young flower. But then, Ashley had come with me completely of her own free will and had allowed me to see her as apparently nobody else ever had. Now I began to feel deeply touched, truly humbled and quite honored; for I really hadn't chosen her as much as she had chosen me. Ashley really was giving me a wonderful gift.

"You've never been with anyone?" I asked softly.

"No." She said in a frightened whisper.

"Then have you ever gotten to know yourself? Explored yourself?"

"What do you mean?"

"Pleasured yourself? Got yourself off; gave yourself an orgasm."

"I guess; maybe a little bit." Ashley cooed. "I mean, I hear a lot of my friends talk about doing it all the time; they also talk a lot about having sex all the time too. I don't know. Guess I must not be real good at it because I've never been able to have one. I mean, it just feels so weird; even wrong sometimes."

"Honey, there's nothing wrong with exploring yourself. A woman needs to know herself; she needs to pleasure herself so she knows what she likes and can then tell her lover. It's all perfectly natural."

"I guess so." She whimpered. "I just don't really know what to do."

"Then why don't you let me show you?"

I sprang off the bed, hurried into my bathroom and retrieved a small flat mirror. Returning to my bed, I flipped on the lamps on both the bedside tables and sat up with my back against the headboard of my bed with my legs spread open wide.

"Come here, love." I told Ashley and patted the mattress directly between my legs. "Now I want you to sit right here between my legs, okay?"

Ashley crawled over to me and did as I instructed; seating herself directly between my legs with her legs stretched out in front of her.

"Now just lean back against my body; I want you nice and comfortable." I instructed. "Now I want you to pull your legs up and bend them at the knees and plant your feet on the outside of my legs; spreading yours open wide." I explained.

Ashley did as I instructed and I soon had her beautiful body leaned up against me; the velvety softness of her skin against mine making my mind spin. With her legs spread wide open, I set a pillow down between them and propped the flat mirror up against it so that Ashley could have a clear view of her vagina.

"Are you comfortable, sweetheart?"

"Yeah." She said in a trembling voice.

"Good."

I slid my left arm around Ashley's torso and I could immediately sense the tremendous tension and apprehension in her body.

"Relax, baby."

"I'm trying." She whimpered.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to stop?"

"No."

"Then you've got to relax; just let yourself go."

I kissed her softly on the temple while I took her right hand in mine and guided it down to her immaculate sexual center.

"Now, I want you to just look at yourself, sweetie."

Ashley stared into the mirror and seemed to be completely mesmerized as she studied herself; if only I could have seen the look on her face.

"See how beautiful you are." I whispered in her ear and kissed it softly. "The most beautiful and sacred part of your body, honey; and its whole purpose is to give you pleasure."

I pressed Ashley's hand gently against her young womanhood and slowly began to rub and massage the whole area with her hand. Ashley gasped slightly and another tender little moan trickled out of her mouth as I felt her body tense slightly under my arm.

"Feel how it's getting wet and warm now; swelling up too?" I asked. "That means you're getting aroused; your vagina is getting itself ready to have intercourse. It's very important that she gets properly aroused otherwise intercourse can be very painful."

I guided Ashley's hand and fingers all around her sex; pointing out all the vital parts and having her touch them; massage and even tease them. I even coaxed her finger inside her and it nearly sent her up the wall. By now Ashley had become intensely aroused; her chest was heaving and her little honey pot was literally on fire; a molten lava center, drooling with her sweet nectar as all her gorgeous little folds were tremendously engorged and her inner tissues were vivid pink and glistening. Now it was time to explore her clit.

I tightened my grip around her belly, pressed her fingers down upon the gorging nub of her darling little clit and began stimulating it very slowly. As we steadily increased the pressure and speed of the stimulation, Ashley began to squirm as her breathing accelerated, her moans grew louder and her head fell back on my shoulder. Soon her hand slipped out from under mine and I was stimulating her all on my own; which was just fine. Ashley dug her hands into the sheets and seized fistfuls of them as I rubbed her clit even faster.

"Just hold on, baby girl. It's gonna feel so good." I hissed in her ear as I pleasured her.

Ashley was squirming wildly, but I managed to hold her against me as the orgasm built up inside her. Suddenly, Ashley wrapped her right arm around my head, dug her fingers into my hair as her body bucked and her moaning turned to high pitched squealing.

"Oh my God!" She suddenly roared.

My fingers on her clit were moving like pistons now; Ashley's legs were trembling almost uncontrollably as her head shook from side to side on my shoulder and she tugged roughly at my hair.

"That's it! Cum for me baby! Yeah, cum for me! That's a girl! Oh yeah!" I cheered her on.

Ashley howled like a feral beast as the orgasm ravaged her to the core and she nearly launched herself into a standing position, but I managed to hold on to her as her now squishy, spasming pussy doused my hand with her steaming hot nectar. I slid my hand away and now wrapped both my arms around her; holding her snuggly against me, pelting her neck and shoulders with soft suckling kisses as the orgasm washed over her. Ashley's body soon crumpled in my arms and her full weight came to rest against me as her hand slid out of my hair and her arm tumbled to her side.

"Oh God! Oh my God!" She gasped in laborious breaths.

I snuggled her for a few moments as the intensity passed and continued pelting her with soft, sensual kisses. Finally I took her by the chin and turned her head toward me. But before I could take her mouth, Ashley shifted suddenly, cupped her hand around my neck and kissed me wantonly. Her tongue surged into the deep recesses of my mouth as her hand slid up behind my head and pulled me deeper into the kiss. She was so passionate; carnal, even primal as she devoured my mouth. I finally had to push her away.

"Easy, love. Take it slow. We've got all night, you know." I told her.

"God, you're so incredible." Ashley hissed as she gazed deep into my eyes.

"Baby, you ain't seen nothing yet. Now I want you to lie down on your tummy for me." I told her.

I kissed her softly on the lips and then released her and she immediately complied with my request; stretching that gorgeous and buxom young body out beside me on the mattress, folding her arms up and resting her head on them.

I switched off both bedside lamps, returning the room to the soft glow of candlelight, and then straddled Ashley's body to begin a very slow, sensual and intensely erotic massage. I explored every inch of the back side of her beautiful young body with my hands. Savoring every second and fueled by Ashley's tender moaning, I meticulously rubbed, massaged and fondled every nook, cranny, curve and muscle of her naked body from the base of her neck to the arches of her feet with the utmost tenderness and affection. Once I reached the bottom, I took her foot in my hand and suckled each of her toes. I then began a slow and seductive rise back up her body, only this time using my lips, tongue and mouth instead of my hands to explore her. I suckled, nibbled, kissed and licked virtually every inch of that delicious young flesh as I worked my way up the sexy curve of her back, ultimately molding my body down on to hers.

The feel of her silky soft skin and her tight, buxom young body beneath mine set me ablaze with unbridled lust. Ashley rose up on her elbows and turned her head over her shoulder to watch me love on her; I then slid my arms under her's and cupped the young, bountiful breasts in my hands while I erotically grated my body down on hers. I slid up further and captured her mouth in another passionate kiss as our sweaty bodies rubbed together. I pulled my mouth out of our kiss, sliding my tongue back along her jaw line and suckled her ear lobe into my mouth.

"Oh Jennifer..." Ashley moaned sensually.

"You like that, baby?" I hissed with a mouthful of her ear.

"Oh yeah." She moaned. "God, I'm so glad the girls decided to take me to CiCi's tonight."

"So am I." I murmured seductively.

Our mouths came together again for another wanton kiss and I slowly slid off Ashley and rolled her over on to her back. I cuddled up beside her and softly caressed her face as we stared into each other's eyes.

"So I guess it's safe to say that you're having a good time, sweetie?" I asked.

"I'm having a wonderful time."

"Me too."

"So now what?"

Without saying another word, I lowered my head to Ashley's beautiful chest and took her left nipple into my mouth. Ashley sucked in a deep gasp and her body arched up to meet my mouth and I actually shivered as I slowly savored the warm and sacred skin. Sipping the areola of her left breast, my tongue twined about the plump, swollen nub before lowering my jaw to inhale as much of the buxom young flesh as I could possibly devour. Burying her nipples deep within my sultry mouth in turns, Ashley's eyes fluttered in sheer ecstasy and her soft, tender moans chimed to me her overwhelming ascent.

I shifted my body directly atop Ashley's and slid slowly down her as I nipped and suckled the flesh of her abdomen; teasingly tracing my way down to her seething pussy with luxurious licks. Guiding her legs up to bend at the knees and planting her feet firmly on the mattress; which there was absolutely no resistance this time, I devoured the creamy flesh of her silky inner thighs. Glancing up into her sweet little face, Ashley was adorably sucking on the tip of her finger and looking down at me with wonder.

"You know what I'm going to do, right?" I asked.

Ashley excitedly nodded her head. Combing back the damp locks of blond hair from my face, I fastened my entire mouth to her sweet little box and her body jerked violently, every muscle seized and Ashley sucked in a deep gasp as I began to feast ravenously upon my birthday gift's ripe and blossoming young womanhood. I buried my lips and tongue deep inside her, my fingernails digging deep into the flesh of Ashley's hips as I savored her intoxicating flavor. As I sensed the orgasmic pressure building up inside her with the intensity of a pressure cooker, Ashley's body bucked and spasmed as her lungs strained desperately against the pressure of it for air. With the illicit pleasure literally consuming every part of her, Ashley's eyes spun erratically in her head while her head itself rolled wildly from side to side as her hands clutched and tugged urgently at the sheets of my bed. Ashley's tender moans again turned to orgasmic howls of erotic release that were reverberating frantically off the walls and ceiling of my bedroom.

When the climactic orgasm violently tore through her body with the ferocity of a mighty avalanche, I held tight to Ashley's hips, keeping my mouth firmly fastened to her center. As I felt the orgasm erupt deep inside her, Ashley's body bucked one final time and then collapsed in a spent and exhausted pile of gorgeous young flesh as I drank deep of her spewing sexual nectar. With her hand resting on her heaving chest, Ashley gasped deep and desperately for air as moans of both intense pleasure and intense relief poured out of her mouth. I slid up on the mattress beside her and cradled her twitching body tenderly in my arms. Holding her possessively against me, I gently stroked her sweaty hair and pelted soft, sweet kisses all about her head and face.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers