For My Audience

Story Info
Young man exposes himself & his most intimate motions.
3.5k words
4.41
36.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard about the party from Stevie, who said everybody was going to be there. So I called Katie and asked if she wanted to go and she, of course, said yes. She loves parties. Don't tell her I said this, but she loves parties because she likes to get attention. She always goes home with random guys. It's kind of sad, really. Whatever. Anyways, and Katie asked if her friend Tom could come. I was all like, sure. Whatever. I don't care. I met Tom once at this party and he seemed cool. Quiet, though. So anyway, we decide to take my car because Katie never drives to parties. As I said, she always goes home with random guys. So we drive to the party and we pull up to the house, but we obviously can't park right in front. There's a billion cars parked on the street. We drive up and around and finally we find this spot that's a million miles away. We get out and start walking.

When we get to the house, Snoop is playing real loud. Park it like it's hot, park it like it's hot. All the windows are open and so's the front door. We see a bunch of people just chilling and boozing it. I see a couple people I know, and I walk over to them. Katie drifts towards some dudes and asks where the beer is. I don't really see where Tom has gotten to.

Jordan is all like, "So, Mike, what's happening?"

And I'm all like, "Nothing much, man. What's going on with you?"

"Did you fucking see Holly? Fuck she's smoking."

"No, I missed her."

"She's wearing this tiny tiny fucking skirt. She was in the kitchen and she was reaching up and swear I could see her fucking cheeks. Man, it was awesome."

I chuckle. "Yeah, I bet. Is she still here?"

"Why? You thinking of macking her?"

"Fuck, yeah."

"Oh yeah? Good luck, man."

So I walk away and try find the beer. The first place I look is the kitchen, obviously. I pass through some groups of people and I end up in the dining room, where there's this chick pounding back this beer and everybody is cheering her on. I wait for a second, just in case she's the kind of chick who shows her tits when she gets drunk. She stops chugging and beer spills from her mouth. All these guys are standing around her, one of them passing her another beer. She starts chugging that. I saw to some guy, "What's going on?"

He's all like, "This bitch has never been drunk before, she said."

"Oh cool."

"So we're getting her fucking juiced."

"Awesome."

She finishes that beer and she gasps. Looking up with a big grin, she wobbles slightly. She's fucking pissed now.

Somebody shouts, "Show us your tits!"

And she grabs the bottom of her t-shirt and pulls it up, showing her pink bra. She shakes her hips and somebody gives a "woo!" and then her shirt comes back down. All in all, disappointing. Whatever.

I get into the kitchen and there's Holly, looking perfect. She sees me and smiles, but then goes back to her conversation with this douchebag called Curtis. I know him from hockey. He's a fucking creep. Super smart, though. I guess he's saying something interesting enough to keep Holly there, of all people. The hottest fucking chick in our school and Curtis is talking to her. Is there any justice?

I step in and say, "What's going on?" I open the fridge door and find no beer.

Holly is all like, "Curtis is telling me about the universe. Mind-blowing shit."

"So is this," Curtis says, passing me a joint. I take a hit on it and pass it to Holly. Fuck she's hot. Her skirt is so goddamn short. I watch how the hem of it just dances on her tight thighs and I watch how her tits shift under her teeny tight t-shirt.

Holly gives me an open beer from the counter and I slam it all back.

Curtis is saying something and I can't even fucking hear it. Man, this shit is mind blowing. I take another hit and then another and it's fucking incredible.

I interrupt Curtis. "Where did you get this shit, man?"

"From my dealer."

"Yeah? Can I have his number? I have to get some of this."

"Here." He pulls a bag out of his pocket and gives it to me. "There's half of what I brought. Forty bucks."

"I'll pay you tomorrow?"

"Sure, whatever."

I say to Holly, "I'm going to smoke this. You wanna come?"

Holly looks to Curtis and then back to me. "Sure," she says. We pass through the dining room where that chick is still drinking and then into the living room again. I see Katie, and I'm all like, "Hey," and she's all like, "Hey." Then me and Holly are going up the stairs and into this bedroom that's empty. It has this fucking dinosaur wallpaper, and a racecar bed and I suppose it's a kid's room. I sit on the bed and Holly sits right beside me. Putting the beer I brought down on the carpet, I glance down at her legs and her skirt is riding really high, but not high enough to see anything. I open the bag and take out some. I pull the pipe out of my pocket and fill it. Then I light it and take the first toke and then I pass it to Holly.

"This stuff is incredible," I tell her.

She nods and lets out the smoke slowly. She turns to me and I move in and kiss her. I open her mouth and slide my tongue into her mouth and she tastes so sweet. My hands come up and I'm touching her tit over her tit. She breaks the kiss and lifts her shirt and her tits are absolutely perfect. My cock is so hard, pressing against my jeans. She has this tiny little strawberry nipples that are so hard. I lean down and grab one between my lips, sticking my tongue out at them. My hand goes between her legs and she spreads them. I feel her panties and I'm rubbing her pussy. My middle finger curling a little bit more, I feel her pussy starting to get wet. I pull my hand out and grab her skirt by the waist. She smiles at me and I pull off the skirt, showing her tiny fucking g-string. I get on my knees on the floor and I rub at her puss a little bit more and then pull the g-string aside. She has the most beautiful pussy, with the lips just jutting out a little, and she's completely shaved. So hot. She moans just a little. I stick my tongue in and out of her pussy and slide it from top to bottom. I find her little clitty and I'm rubbing it with my thumb. She starts moaning really loud and I'm taking off my jeans and my boxers. She sits up on the bed and leans forward, putting her hand on my cock. She starts stroking me, just light strokes, the lightest of touches, just to get me a little harder. I stick my middle finger in her and start fucking her. She takes my wrist and pulls my hand away and pulling me back onto the bed, she lowers her mouth onto my cock, taking the whole thing in. It feels so good so good.

The door opens suddenly and Katie is standing there.

"Hey, fuck off," I say to her.

I put my hand on Holly's head, to keep her sucking me off. Her tongue slides on either side of my shaft and it feels so incredible. She is a great cock sucker.

Katie stands there still and I'm all like, "What?"

She moves in and kisses me, jabbing her tongue into my mouth. While we're kissing, she unbuttons her jeans and grabs my wrist, guiding my hand into her pants. I shove them in and rub my finger tip over her lips. She's already wet.

Holly takes my cock out and stands up. She climbs over me, one leg on either side of me and she holds my cock while she comes down. I feel it slide right into her tight pussy and she starts bouncing. I look back to Katie and my finger's in her pussy, fucking it.

She pulls my hand out of her jeans quickly and I feel my cock get a little colder. I look to Holly and she's getting off the bed. She steps over to Katie and gets on her knees. Holly takes a hold of Katie's jeans and tugs them down, panties and all. Katie's pussy has just a little landing strip. She steps out of the jeans and spreads her legs. While she's standing, Katie spreads her lips and Holly leans up and starts licking.

My head feels woozy.

What the fuck?

I'm watching this, Holly licking Katie's pussy and my cock is throbbing. I start stroking my cock, and then I'm –

What the fuck? My head hurts so much, but I'm so hard. My cock is so hard it hurts. Where am I? I'm in this bedroom, not the kid's bedroom. This looks like the parents' room. My cock. Oh I have to touch it. Fuck, I'm naked. I'm completely naked. I grab my shaft and I pull up, and it feels so good. I sit up a little and I try to look for clothes. I'm seeing nothing around the bed. My hand tugs at my cock while I'm doing this. It's just so hard. It's throbbing. I feel my cock bounce with my pulse. What the hell? My cock's been shaved. My balls are so smooth. With my other hand I cup my sack and feel the smoothness. I look at my cock and I squeeze it, watching my precum ooze out all over my hand. I let go and bring my hand to my mouth. My tongue darts out and I lick the precum off. It tastes so hot. Who shaved my cock? Oh I have to jerk it. I need to jerk it.

And that's when I heard the giggle. I looked up and saw about a dozen people watching me, staring at me and smiling. There's some dudes drinking some beers and there's some chicks. I see Holly and I'm all like, "What the fuck?"

But I can't stop jerking my dick. I'm just so horny. I can't stop it.

Holly says, "You've taken some Viagra. You're going to give us a show. Keep going."

I don't even care anymore. I lean back and keep stroking my cock. I stare into the eyes of some of the people. People I know. People I'm going to have to see tomorrow at school. People that will talk. People that are watching me fucking masturbate. I'm jerking off in front of a dozen people. My most private motion, rubbing my cock, and everybody's watching. And it feels so hot and so good. I look at everybody, wondering how much this is arousing them. I've never felt so hard or so aroused myself. It's the greatest thing I've ever done.

I furiously jerk it and then slow down. Everybody is watching my cock. Nobody's laughing and nobody's giggling. They're all watching me. I'm the star.

I take ahold of the base of my cock and bring my hand so slowly up to the top and I slide my hand back down achingly slow. I go back up just a little bit at a time, just a little bit. It's so sticky and wet with precum. I've never leaked so much precum in my life.

I see a dude I know from hockey watching me with no expression on his face. He's watching my hand slide all over my slippery cock. I look into his eyes and I'm in another world.

I see Holly standing there in her t-shirt and her skirt and her beautiful legs. I wonder how aroused she is. I wonder if her pussy is wet. Does she want to touch herself too?

I sit up and get on my knees, spreading my legs. I grab my cock and pump it while I'm in the doggystyle, my legs open and inviting.

Even though this is the most public thing I've ever done, it feels like the most intimate thing I've ever done. My dick is in everybody's vision. I am the only one in this room. When everybody blinks, it's me that masturbates in their mind's eye.

It's so beautiful. Naked and exposed and wet and stroking and open.

I know that when I cum all over, I'm going to lick my juice and use it to go again. I won't want to stop. I just want to do this for absolutely everybody.

I'm so hard. I let go of the dick hanging between my legs, and it bounces with my pulse. It throbs. I can't stop even for a second, so I keep stroking my cock.

I lean back on the bed again and I just hold myself.

Someone asks, "Are you going to cum?"

I say, "You want me to cum?"

Everybody nods. A dozen people want to see me ejaculate all over myself.

So I jerk it hard. I pump my cock faster and faster. I'm groaning with each pump. I can feel it rising in me. I want to do this. I want to do this for everybody watching me. I want to cum for people.

My smooth sack tightens. I moan loudly.

"Oh!" someone exclaims.

I feel it explode. A rope of sticky hot white cum flies from my fist and smacks me in the face. Another long tendril of hotness slaps my chest. I clench for a second and then let another white spiral fly onto my body. I open my eyes and watch myself milk out cum over my stomach and hand.

When no more comes out, I look up at everybody and I start licking my hand. My cum tastes so good and so hot. I feel it on my face and everybody looking at me.

My cock remains as hard as before. I start stroking it again, making the cum all frothy and slippery.

I say, "I'm really thirsty."

Holly says, "Well, come on down to the kitchen."

"Okay," I say quietly.

I stand up and off the bed. My cock points towards the people and then towards the door as they part for me. I walk out the door and everybody follows me because I am the star. I am the beautiful one they all want to watch.

Down the stairs, I hear the party still going. My cock twitches as I imagine more people to watch me and look at my body and look at my intimate motions.

People turn and watch. Some laugh. Some look away.

"Oh my god."

"Look at all the juice."

"There's cum on his face."

"He's so hard."

I get into the kitchen and there's the fridge. I open it and turn back to my little crowd of followers. I bend down and into the fridge to find some beer.

I spread my legs and allow everybody to see my butthole. My most intimate and secret place, open and inviting and exposed.

"You want something, man?" someone asks.

I stay bent over.

"You want something in your ass?"

I stand back up wordlessly and step over to the kitchen table. Then I bend over and open my ass. I grip both my cheeks and spread them as wide as I can.

I croak, "I need something. Anything."

Someone says, "Here. I found this upstairs."

I turn and it's Holly holding a bullet-shaped vibrator.

Somebody whoops as she turns it on. Then she steps between my legs and gathers some of the hot cum from my stomach. She takes a finger full and swirls around my pucker. It feels so hot. Then she slides it and then teasingly back out. I feel the buzzing of the dildo against my bud and then she presses it in, my asshole accepting it and opening.

I feel really full. I feel almost complete. I feel a connection. Everybody is watching my butthole and my cock.

My little crowd has grown bigger. Everybody in the party is watching me. I can't – I don't even know how.

The feeling is incredible. I've never ever experienced anything like this. I've never really played with my butt before; a little finger once when I was really horny, but nothing major. Nothing like fucking it with a vibrator. Nothing like being exposed to two dozen people while a girl fucks me. It's incredible.

My only perception is of my fucked asshole. The only thing I can feel on my body is my ring being spread by the vibrator and it consequently contracting when Holly takes it out.

She rolls the vibrator in more cum from my stomach and then places it against my opening.

"You want me to keep fucking you?"

I moan out some syllables that aren't quite words.

"You're going to have to say something, slut."

I can't. "Ughsss."

Somebody says, "Jesus. What a whore."

"Come on, bitch, say something."

"Unn – yes."

Holly says, "What? Speak up so everybody can hear you."

"Yeah, cunt!"

I say, "Yes. Fuck me."

"Where?"

"In my ass."

"With?"

"That vibrator."

"Fucking slut," mumbles somebody.

I groan as Holly pushes it back it. And further. I feel her finger go in with the vibrator. She grabs my hair and pulls me up, making me stand straight. Turning me around so my cock points at everybody, she says, "There's your audience, slut."

My hand goes to my slippery dick; I need to tug it.

"No," she says and she slaps my hand. "Not yet. First you're going to walk around, so everybody that you're a slut."

"Okay," I mumble as I tighten my asshole as to not let out my new friend.

She lets go of my hair and we walk around the party. I see an ex-girlfriend who giggles at me. I see another girl who giggles at first and then shuts up when she sees my really hard dong pointing right at her, with precum oozing out like my soul, open to the air.

"Dude, somebody jizzed on your face," some asshole laughs.

I turn to him and I say calmly, "That's my jizz, man."

People looking at my body, judging me and loving me.

I turn to Holly like a good little dog. "Can I cum now? I'm so hard it hurts."

"Yes," she says.

Here in the living room, surrounded by girls and boys, some of whom I know, some who I don't know. I grip my cock and imagine cumming onto my audience.

I pump my fist, making the juice more frothy and slick. I spread my legs and bend them just slightly. With my other hand, I reach between my legs and rub my vibrating asshole. My finger circles around my asshole while my hand slides effortlessly and automatically along the length of my cock. I slide that finger into my butthole and I can feel the foreign metal lodged in my rectum. I nudge it against my prostate.

"Ughnnn," I cry out.

I look to Holly and her eyes. I don't even care about her. I just want to cum. Once and for all.

I feel so weak in my legs that I drop to my knees. I roll my fingers over my balls and I stick two fingers in my butt. I lean back on my legs and my cock points to the silent passive crowd.

They all desire me. Not just my cock, but my body. They all desire to have me. They all want me and that's the most erotic thing I can think of.

My sack tightens again. I'm going to cum.

I want it. I welcome it.

My two fingers in my ass shove the vibrator against my prostate and I squeeze my cock.

I'm almost screaming.

I shudder and quake and there's this pause, where I've gone over the precipice into a dimension of orgasm. Every muscle in my naked body tenses like in a marathon.

The pause ends in explosion as cum erupts from my cock. The white lines whip out and slap against a guy's denim thigh. Another rope lands on the carpet. It pours out over my knuckles and slides along my forearm.

Everybody watches me. Everybody loves me.

I shiver as the last of the juice is milked out onto my hand. I taste a little of the cum and it's wonderful. When the vibrator slides out, I groan.

I collapse onto the floor and my face falls into my own cum. It's so warm and inviting. I slip into sleep, even though tonight I woke up for the first time.