For My Baby Ch. 01

Story Info
She makes love to her woman in the shower.
814 words
4
35.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come home from work and don't see you. I run to the bedroom to see if you are there, no where to be found. I know you must be in the shower, so I run to the bathroom. I slowly open the bathroom door and see your shadow through the shower door, I hear the sound of water beating down on the shower walls and floor. God, I want you so bad, I just have to have you.

I quickly strip off all of my clothes, hoping you don't get out of the shower before I can get in there with you. I scramble to the shower door and jerk it open. I see your sexy body all wet as you turn around and start to say "What's wr--"

But I cut you short by gently placing my hand over your mouth and telling you nothing is wrong. I remove my hand from your mouth and see a naughty smile upon your face. I slide my hands down over your chest and abs as I lean in and softly kiss your neck. I put both of my hands behind your back and push you up against the shower wall.

I lick up your neck and across your cheek to your sweet mouth. I kiss you and slide my tongue between your soft lips, and into your mouth. Allowing my tongue to explore your mouth, massaging your tongue with mine. I slip my tongue out of your mouth and across your lips. Back down the left side of your neck and down over your chest to your breast.

I take your nipple into my mouth and softly nibble on it. Flicking my tongue back and forth across your nipple as I hold it between my teeth. I release your nipple from my teeth and suck it. Alternating between sucking and flicking my tongue across it.

I slide my hands down your back and cup your ass in them, squeezing gently. I slide my tongue across your chest and repeat the same to your right nipple. Nibbling, licking and sucking it. I slide my right hand around your side and down your stomach. I step back and look into your eyes as my index finger finds your clit.

I lean in close to you and whisper "I love you" in your ear. I lightly kiss your lips and continue to kiss down your chin. Bending my knees as I kiss down over the center of your chest and stomach. My finger finds your wetness and slips inside you. I slide my tongue from your belly button down and get on my knees in front of you.

I look up at you and smile so devilishly. I lean forward and flick my tongue across your clit as I push my finger deep inside you. I take your clit into my mouth and suck on it. Sliding my middle finger inside you with my index finger, working them in and out of you.

I slide my tongue up and down your clit, applying as much pressure as possible. Fingers working in and out of you, fast and hard. I feel your knees begin to buckle a bit and I support you with my left arm. I remove my fingers from inside you and push my head completely between your sexy legs. Sliding my tongue deep inside you as my finger finds your clit.

I slide my finger up and down your clit while my tongue penetrates you. Sliding so deep inside your wetness, lapping up your sweet juices. I apply pressure to your clit with my finger and run it in a circular motion. I feel the muscles inside you tighten on my tongue. I know your orgasm is nearing. I push my tongue as deep inside you as possible and wiggle it around.

I put both arms under your legs and hold you up while I allow my tongue to explore inside you. I feel your body tense and hear your loud moans. I push my tongue deeper inside you and stop. I feel you pushing down on my tongue as you take a deep breath and everything goes silent for a moment. You scream so loudly and all of your weight falls entirely upon my arms. I hold you up while you ride out your orgasm on my face.

You body lays limp in my arms. I slide myself out from under you, and stand up with you in my arms. I push the shower door open with my foot and step out of the shower, leaving the water continue to run. I carry you to our bedroom and lay you in our bed. I kiss your soft lips, run back to the bathroom, turn the shower off. I walk back to the bedroom and close and lock the door behind me...

To be continued...