For My Birthday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roboboy
Roboboy
103 Followers

"You know, this is the last of the bottles we bought the other night," she said.

"So, how many bottles does that make, in how many nights?"

"Five in three nights, although one of those nights, we weren't here. We were at Jordi and Maria Rosa's. But, who's counting?"

Jordi arrived as predicted, at about 10:30. I thought, if we stay here much longer we'll get the hang of how time works and I won't have to ask anymore.

"Maria Rosa had some errands to run. We're to pick her up at a Metro station and go from there to the club."

We drove to the Ramblas, but instead of joining the heavy traffic there we went a block or two beyond it to a parallel street that was almost devoid of cars. Not, however, devoid of people; rows of women in brightly colored short dresses lined the sidewalk, and approached the windows of any cars that slowed.

"I think I know what those girls do for a living," Julie said.

"And you'd be right. Prostitution is illegal, but so are many of the things that go on in Barcelona. We Catalans have never been good about sticking to the rules."

We passed through the "red-light" district and onto a busy cross-street lined with stores, which were all open even though it was after 11 o'clock on a Saturday night. We came to a Metro station, where Maria Rosa was waiting for us. From there, we went down a quiet residential street, parked the car and walked up to a house with an unmarked door. Above the door there was a bright light and a surveillance camera. Jordi pushed the doorbell and we waited. We must have passed inspection because the door was thrown open and we were invited in.

Maria Rosa said she had to go to the ladies' room. The rest of us went straight through to the long bar. A couple was playing some kind of fantasy game on a computer on one end of the bar and three other couples, about our age and very normal-looking, sat on barstools. Rock and roll music played in the background, while silent pornographic sex scenes ran on a TV monitor above the bar: A small woman was sucking a huge cock.

Been there, seen that, I thought.

The bartender came over and Jordi said to us, "The first alcoholic drink is free; the rest you pay for. What would you like? Scotch? Bourbon? Some wine, perhaps?"

I asked for scotch on the rocks and Julie ordered a brandy. Jordi turned to the bartender and said something in Spanish, and the bartender went to prepare our drinks.

"The one problem here," Jordi said, "is that you can't count on people speaking English. Many do, of course, like Maria Rosa and me; but this is not a place intended for tourists, so the employees generally don't speak English."

"That's OK, Jordi," Julie said, pressing up against him. "I don't plan to let you get very far out of my sights, and when I need something I'll just ask you to get it for me."

Maria Rosa returned wearing something she definitely couldn't have worn on the street. The dress material was of translucent cloth that looked like silk, and the skirt barely covered her shaved crotch. That was sexy enough, but the piece de resistance was that her breasts stuck out of two holes in the chemise. Her nipples were hard and, I thought, maybe rouged a little for emphasis. All in all, she looked magnificent and ready for a night of great sex.

We sat for awhile and sipped our drinks. It was nice to be there with another couple because they knew the ropes and we had somebody to talk to. On the other hand, it meant we didn't introduce ourselves to any of the other people at the bar, and I wondered if that was going to continue thoughout the evening; it would defeat our plan if the four of us stayed together all night. When we were finished, we paid the fee for the night and received locker keys for "downstairs", as Jordi said. Each key had a sort of elastic band on it that you could put around your wrist.

We passed through the door at the end of the bar into a dimly lighted room. In the gloom I saw a pool table with racks of cues on the wall, and a number of couches and chairs around three walls. Two couples were playing pool; one pair was wearing only underpants while the other couple was topless but otherwise dressed, except that nobody had any shoes on.

"Strip pool," Jordi informed us. "Every time one couple sinks a ball on their turn and the other couple doesn't, each of the losing players has to take off a piece of clothing."

"OK," Julie said, "Let's watch." So we sat down on one of the couches and watched the pool game.

The more-dressed couple was clearly the better team, and after a couple of even rounds they sank a ball and the other couple didn't. The clothed couple helped the others out of their underpants, and we could see that the man had an erection.

"What happens after one couple is naked? Isn't the game over?" asked Julie.

"Well, the teams are actually made up from two different couples. That is, the man and woman on each team aren't a couple in the usual sense. So if the winners win again, they get to tell the other couple something to do to each other, and the others have to do it."

"Oh. I want to be on the losing team," Julie replied. "It seems like more fun." We all laughed, but she was right.

At the next turn the naked couple lost again, and amid lots of laughter the woman on that team dropped to her knees and sucked on her partner's cock, apparently until some pre-arranged time was up, though I didn't see a clock anywhere.

The teams played evenly until the naked team failed again to sink a ball. The man on the other team had also missed, so it was up to his partner to sink a ball and win another round. She bent over the table in concentration, legs braced apart. She definitely had no panties on. As she was about to take the shot, her male opponent (presumably her husband or boyfriend) came up behind her and shoved his hardon into her exposed twat. Her shot went so far off that the cueball jumped off the table. There was an animated discussion which I assumed dealt with the rules, but in the end there was no penalty. However, next time the naked woman went to line up the ball the other man reached between her legs and apparently tickled her clit. She hadn't shot yet so it didn't mess that up, but she stood up and glared at him. Nonetheless, when she bent over he did it again. Clearly he was not going to allow her to shoot without his hand on her clit. Resignedly, she turned back to the table, stuck her ass out and let him finger her. She stood that way for some time, but finally took a shot and, miraculously, the ball went into the hole. Maybe that's what she needed, all along! Her team had won a round.

As it turned out, the shirtless couple had nothing on underneath their skirt and pants, respectively, so now all players were naked. The men stopped trying to distract the women and the game progressed. After a couple of tied turns one of the couples (I'd lost track of which) won, and the game sort of deteriorated. Apparently the forfeit was a fuck on the table. The losing woman climbed onto the felt, scattering balls as she went. She placed her ass on the raised cushion and raised her spread legs. Her team-mate moved up to her and, gently easing his cock into her vagina, began to fuck her slowly. Her female opponent pretended to bend down to get a better look and her partner slipped his cock into her hole. Pretty soon the smells and sounds of sex were in the air and the women were moaning with pleasure. There must have been an official timer because somebody shouted something and they stopped fucking. They turned from the table, gathered up their clothes and went down a spiral staircase in the corner.

"Care to take our turn at the pool table?" Jordi asked.

Julie was about to agree but I interjected.

"We're really not that much into pool," I said, which was true. But my main reason was I wanted Julie to get interested in somebody other than Jordi – or at least somebody in addition to Jordi. The four of us playing pool together wouldn't help to accomplish that goal.

She glared at me a moment, then said to Jordi, "What's down those stairs?"

"Basically, that's where the sex is. Want to see?"

"You bet!" Julie said. So we went downstairs.

You could turn either way at the bottom of the stairs. To the right was a pleasant living-room setup with several couches and end tables. Large-screen TVs in front of the couches showed an assortment of porn movies. To the immediate right was a sort of locker room, where some people were disrobing.

"To be down here, even for awhile, you have to be naked," Jordi informed us. "If you don't want to take your clothes off yet, we can go back upstairs."

"Don't be silly," Julie said. She pulled her dress over her head. She was now naked except for her shoes. She sat and pulled those off.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked the rest of us.

"Nothing, I guess," said Jordi, pulling his shirt off. Before long we were all naked. Our clothes went into lockers that went with the keys we'd gotten earlier. The keys went back on Jordi's and my wrists.

"Don't lose it," Jordi warned me. "You'll have to go home naked." We all laughed, a little nervously.

"Before we go in the other room," Maria Rosa said, "there's one more thing we need to get." She walked over to what looked like a soap dispenser and pulled the handle, and an unwrapped condom dropped out.

"These are required here. You men need to wear them and we women need to insist that anybody else we're with wears them, whenever we fuck. The rule doesn't apply to blowjobs," she added.

"Doesn't that interfere with the naturalness?" Julie asked dubiously.

"Not really," Maria Rosa replied. "You get used to it quickly. Remember, men will fuck a woodpile if they think there's a woman in it, so it doesn't slow them down. And of course we don't need to wear them so it doesn't really affect what we feel."

"So I don't need to take one?"

"You don't need to, but what if you really, really need to fuck someone, and he doesn't have a condom? So he gets up, comes out here, gets a condom and comes back to you? Talk about interfering with nature!"

Julie walked over to the machine and pumped out three condoms. I could see she anticipated having a good time. I did the same. Maria Rosa took one more, but Jordi didn't take any.

"I brought my own," he said, showing us some packets. I noticed they were the "magnum" size. Of course, I thought: regular condoms wouldn't come close to fitting him.

We went into the first room to the left of the stairs. Along one wall were what appeared to be mattresses composed of wrestling mats on a raised platform, covered with cloth sheets. The whole area was perhaps 30 feet long by about 8 feet deep, as if a whole lot of king-sized beds had been placed side to side, but more seamless. On the mats were five or six couples and two groups of four, including the foursome we'd seen playing pool upstairs. Most of the people we saw were engaged in some sort of sex, but some were simply lying there or talking quietly.

"The rule out here," Jordi told us, "is 'ask first.'" Don't assume the person next to you wants you to touch them until they've said so."

"Out here?" I asked. "As opposed to where?"

"Walk this way," he said, pretending to hunch his back and scooting sideways. Clearly he'd seen "Young Frankenstein." Nobody laughed, though Julie smiled.

The next room was much darker, though as soon as our eyes adjusted to the lower light we could see a number of people on a mat similar to the one in the other room, but smaller. They were also engaged in various sex acts, but this time it wasn't so clear who went with whom. There was one threesome of two women and a man, and a group of several people who seemed to have tied their bodies into a big knot. On one side was a couple, the woman sitting on the man's cock, rocking her pelvis steadily and making little mewing noises. An image of that morning flashed before my eyes and I could feel my cock hardening at the thought.

"In this room," Maria Rosa told us, "just about anything goes as long as the other person doesn't actually say no."

"How do you say no in Spanish?" Julie asked.

"No."

"OK, then I'll know what they're talking about." We laughed.

Jordi led us past the mat to an area with showers and toilets, and said, "So that's about it."

"So what do we do, now?" Julie asked.

"Well, for starters, do you all want to be in here, in the other sex room, or in the lounge?"

"In here," Julie and Maria Rosa both said simultaneously. We all laughed, and I remembered how Maria Rosa had said she was in love with all cocks. With her body, she would certainly get more attention in the group-grope room than out on the big mattresses, separated from other groups.

There was a space in the middle of the mat, big enough to hold us. We crawled up onto it. Maria Rosa reached out her arms to me and we lay down. At first we were on our sides facing each other, but Maria Rosa rolled onto her back and pulled me with her. At first I didn't see why she did this, but after a few minutes of Maria Rosa's patented tongue-lashing hot kisses I found out. The man alongside us, who I had thought was concentrating on fucking his partner from behind, reached over and fondled Maria Rosa's breast.

In turn, I slid down a little and reached under his partner, feeling for her crotch, as I kissed Maria Rosa's other boob. It turned out, I had to move us both a little further toward the other couple for my hand to reach its target, but then my fingers encountered slippery, wide-spread cunt and a rock-hard penis sliding in and out of it. I found the woman's clit easily enough, and rolled it around with two fingers. She gave a little yelp of pleasure. I assumed that was Spanish for "More," so I did it some more.

Maria Rosa had by now massaged my cock into a raging hardon, and with nobody paying attention to her crotch she had taken matters into her own hands, as it were. The whole little foursome fucked and kissed and fondled and masturbated happily; nobody seemed eager to rush to orgasm.

The same could not be said of my pretty little wife, who was already impaled on Jordi's cock and was rocking her pelvis hard, reminding me of that morning's ride. She was gasping, and I knew she'd cum in a few minutes. One of the guys in the ball of body parts separated from the group and stepped over to Julie. He had a nice fat hardon, though not particularly long, and he stood expectantly in front of her. She took her cue nicely, reaching up and pulling him toward her by his penis. When he got close enough she popped it into her mouth and started to suck, all the time still riding Jordi with ever-quickening humps. I could hear her moaning around the fat cock. The guy put his hands on the back of her head and roughly fucked her mouth, but she didn't object.

Maria Rosa clearly wanted me to fuck her. She pulled my cock down between her legs and pulled it into her. My only problem was fucking her while still fondling the woman next to me, but Maria Rosa solved that problem by scooting all the way over until her head was under the other woman's body. She reached up and replaced my fingers with her own.

This allowed me to spread my weight on both knees and both hands, and drive my cock into Maria Rosa. Soon she was coming. Her fluids drenched my cock and balls and dripped to the mattress. It wasn't a particularly violent orgasm, and I realized that Maria Rosa knew what she was about. She hoped to get fucked a lot that night and didn't want to spend all her money in one place, as it were.

I had the same ambition, so I took it slow, too. If this was to be a marathon I needed to conserve my energy.

Julie apparently had no such reservations – she was going to sprint through the entire marathon. She came in a crashing, noisy climax, shouting "Oh, yes! Jordi! Oh, yessssss ...!"

She had taken the other guy's cock out of her mouth to avoid biting it off, but as soon as she came down from her orgasm she stuffed it back in and sucked hard, her cheeks caving in around his bulbous tip. The guy might have been planning to conserve himself just like me, but he was no match for Julie's suction. He started to cum in her mouth. She swallowed a lot of it, but some dripped out of the corner of her mouth. When he was done she pulled back off him, but one last jet hit her on her right breast, a long tendril hanging down from her hard nipple.

She reached down and scooped it up, then transferred it to her mouth. "Mmmm ... ." She looked at the softening cock in front of her with disappointment. She apparently hadn't thought through the consequences of sucking the guy off. But that was OK, I guess, as she still had Jordi's big hard cock inside her. She started to rock again, harder and faster, building to a new climax.

Maria Rosa, who also had come down from her orgasm, scooted further under the woman alongside us until she was lying directly under her, her head below the woman's cunt and the guy's pumping dick. She arched her head up and licked the woman's clit, but couldn't keep her head that high up. The other woman was looking hungily at Maria Rosa's crotch, which I was still pumping smoothly in and out of.

The woman must have suddenly realized that there were two problems with a single solution: She slid her legs apart until her cunt was in Maria Rosa's face and rested her chest on Maria Rosa's torso so she could suck her clit.

This arrangement kept me from sinking my cock fully into Maria Rosa, but I didn't mind; she seemed to be having a good time regardless. Then the other guy pulled out of his partner and knee-walked around to be next to me. His message was clear: "Let's switch."

I pulled out of Maria Rosa and crawled around to the other woman's ass. I had kept my condoms in one hand, and I pulled one on. I sank my shaft into the woman in one smooth motion. I wasn't sure it made any difference to her which man was fucking her; her partner's dick had looked normal, much like mine. In fact, she might not have noticed we were switching, what with Maria Rosa sucking her clit and her licking Maria Rosa's. But her cunt was very different from Maria Rosa's, bigger and sloppier and incredibly hot. I fucked her with a little corkscrew action to get friction all around her vagina and my cock, and she made appreciative noises from around Maria Rosa's clit. She pushed back against my thrusts; I took that as another sign she liked it and started to thrust a little harder and faster.

In this position I was close to the knot of body parts. From underneath the pile stuck out a very nice, long pair of woman's legs; she seemed unoccupied from the waist down, and that seemed like a shame. I was just able, by leaning a little to the side, to insert a finger into her vagina.

She immediately spread her legs, without even pulling her head out to see whose finger it was. I was able to insert a second finger and then a third. I started to frig her with my fingers in the same rhythm as I was fucking the woman in front of me. She writhed and humped against my hand, which told me she liked it. So I did some more of it.

I looked over to check on how my wife was doing. She was on her knees in front of Jordi, who was just standing up. Gobs of cum were running out from her crotch, so I guessed my girl had proved to be too much for Jordi's self control. She took his cock in both hands and swallowed the tip, but he gently withdrew it and headed for the bathroom.

This left Julie with nobody to play with. She looked around the room; I and another guy were occupied with Maria Rosa and another woman, and there was no obvious way to join us; the knot of people in the corner presented possibilities, but it wasn't clear what those were, exactly; and the remaining couple were fucking in a missionary position that allowed no additional action. Then Julie noticed a tall guy standing at the foot of the mattress, watching. He was stroking a long but slim erection as he watched. Julie caught his eye and then stared pointedly at his cock. He took the hint and crawled up on to the mattress. She took his cock in her mouth and deep-throated him. He looked like he was enjoying it, but then he pulled his cock from her mouth and gently rolled her over. He knelt over her face so she could continue sucking him, then lowered his head to her wide open, recently fucked, soppy cunt. I saw him take big licks down her entire gash, then bury his face in it. I couldn't tell whether he had his tongue in her hole or her clit in his mouth, but whatever it was, Julie was loving it. It wasn't long before she began to wail again.

Roboboy
Roboboy
103 Followers