For My Birthday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roboboy
Roboboy
103 Followers

"Yessssss .... Yessssss ... ."

Quickly, he raised himself off her and spun around. But instead of inserting his cock in Julie as I (and probably, she) had expected, he ran the long shaft up and down the surface of her clit, as well as the entire exposed pink labia.

"Ah, ah, ah! Yes, yes, YES!!!" Julie went wild, humping hard and fast against his shaft. Then in one smooth motion he slipped on a condom – I saw that it only extended about three fourths of the length of that long cock, but no matter, it satisfied the rules – and slid his cock into Julie's cunt, as far as it would go. Then smoothly and fairly gently, he fucked her.

Her orgasm never diminished – it just continued, with maybe one wave crashing into another. She cried out with the same high, keening sound I had heard the previous night, but quieter this time, so she almost seemed to be singing.

Another couple arrived and crawled up between my group and Julie. They immediately assumed a doggy position; I guessed that they were actually a couple, and this was a favorite position. It also was a good position for other people to join in, if they liked.

The woman turned so she was perpendicular to Julie so while her husband (or so I assumed) fucked her from behind she could take Julie's left nipple in her mouth. This, of course, even heightened Julie's ongoing orgasm.

I turned my attention back to my own fuckfest. I picked up the pace, of both my finger-fucking and my actual fucking. Both women reacted by humping harder, and I soon had the woman in front of me cumming. Her cunt got even sloppier and even hotter as it pulsed. She cried out in ecstasy but never stopped sucking Maria Rosa's clit.

Another satisfied customer, I thought. I pulled out – she made a little noise of disappointment, but I thought she'd get over it – and turned to the long pair of legs sticking out from underneath the pile. I found a pillow, lifted her hips onto it, and put her ankles on my shoulder. Slipping the old condom off and a new one on, I buried my hard cock in the glory hole between the legs.

Her vagina was so tight that I thought for a moment that, however improbably, she was a virgin. I could barely get my cock into her. Now I knew how Jordi must have felt when he first worked his big cock into Julie's normal-sized vagina.

Speaking of whom, Julie was still coming. I looked over and her partner with the long dick had been replaced by another, older man with grey hair all over his body. He was fucking her from behind for all he was worth; I hoped he didn't have a heart attack. I saw no sign of her previous partner; I assumed Julie had brought him off and he was taking a break from the action.

Then I noticed Jordi. He was standing at the foot of the mattress, watching Julie get fucked by the old man. He had a smile on his face, but a poignant look, too, as if he realized that a special time, in which a pretty woman loved his cock beyond anything on earth, had passed. He wandered off into the other sex room, his huge hard phallus preceding him like a battering ram.

The girl I was fucking suddenly pulled herself out from under the pile. Her face was wet with slime from somebody's sex organs, male or female I knew not. She had a broad grin on her face as she looked down at my cock, sliding in and out of her hole.

"Oh," she said, "You fit in there. I'm glad – not every man can." She spoke English with an upperclass English accent.

"Barely," I said.

"But barely is how I like it," she said. She stretched her long legs out and locked her ankles behind my neck.

"Cum in me, big boy," she said. And after a long fuck in which she experienced several orgasms, I did.

Julie and Maria Rosa and Jordi and I fucked through the night. At one point, I was lying underneath Julie in a 69 when Maria Rosa came over, took my cock out of Julie's mouth and sat on it, right under Julie's nose. At first, Julie sucked Maria Rosa's tits as I ate her, but then Maria Rosa leaned back to give Julie access to her penis-like clit and Julie sucked on it happily, even as she kept crying out in pleasure at what I was doing to her. That was when Jordi slid his cock into Julie right in front of my face. I thought, when he was about to enter her, that he might poke my eye out, but he didn't. He fucked Julie with long, smooth strokes for what seemed like hours, her cumming the entire time, while I licked her clit. She called out his name once, which I didn't think was fair as I was doing half the work. On one stroke Jordi pulled all the way out and missed her hole; his fat nob was between my lips for a moment before he pulled back and, this time, hit his target. His cock had felt huge in my mouth. I wondered if he did it intentionally.

As far as I could tell, Julie only had one orgasm and it lasted from just after we went downstairs until the bright lights came on and it was time to leave. I have no idea how many partners she had – at least six men, but more probably eight or ten, and that doesn't count Jordi and me and all the women she played with. The four of us put on our clothes and more or less staggered out. I noticed that Julie was walking stiff-legged. I guessed that she might be off sex for a couple of days while the soreness went down.

As it turned out, I was wrong about that.

Roboboy
Roboboy
103 Followers