For My Boy

Story Info
It was just the beginning of so much more.
2k words
4
15.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wash my body under the warm water, gently massaging the shower gel into my stomach, breasts and nipples, raising my face to the shower head and enjoying the feeling of the water washing me clean. I'm preparing my body for you, shaving my pussy and washing between my legs where I know your cock will be in an hour. Lingering over my clit, I massage the delicate skin gently, pretending it's you, your fingers tracing over the sensitive hood, over my pussy lips and finally ending up inside me, slicked up with my juices. For now, I'm slicked up with shower gel and as I wash it off, I let the jet from the shower head massage my swelling clit. It's too much and I pull it away. I don't want to make myself sore, I want to be just right for you, for tonight. Stepping out of the shower and drying myself, I walk to the wardrobe where I select your favourite - a satin black and pink corset. I know I was against the idea to begin with but now even touching the silky material has an effect on me. My nipples start to tingle at the thought of being encased and constrained and my cunt begins to ache at the thought of your face when you realise what I'm wearing. Naked, for now, I lay the corset on the bed and find a pair of stockings. Rolling them gently up my legs, I feel my slit starting to moisten (despite my shower) at the anticipation of what is to come.

I choose a black thong because I know you like my ass in thongs and, as we are alone tonight and not planning on venturing out, my satin black skirt with the corset style detail. I wouldn't normally wear this with my corset, I'm not that brave, but it gives me the shape I know you adore, the hour glass shape you simply cannot resist.

I turn, look in the mirror. The material of the skirt stretches tight across my ass, accentuating the shape in relation to my thighs. I know you'll love it.

I pick up my corset, gentle tracing the boning with my fingers. It's so uncomfortable in some ways yet in others, such a turn on. I love the way it makes my breasts look and the way it controls me, pulls me in, forces me to sit up straight. It grazes my skin as I painstakingly fasten it up, taking my breath away as usual at first.

You're due in 15 minutes.

I put on some music and wait. Not to touch myself is impossible and I find my fingers sliding under my skirt where they begin to massage my pussy -but through my thong. I am at least being a good girl on that score. It feels so good and I'm so desperate to feel my body full of your thick cock that I force myself to remove my hand before I end up giving myself an orgasm. I occupy myself by pulling on a pair of black heels. I want to be as horny as possible for you and for us to tease each others' bodies all night.

But you, it seems, have other ideas.

I answer the door and I'm met by you, looking beautiful in black shirt and jeans. Your hair is at the length I love, just curling round your ears. Putting a jacket over my shoulders, you pull me out of the house as you kiss me hello. I'm trying to protest but you aren't in the mood for listening. You put one hand on my ass, hidden under the jacket, and guide me into town,enjoying the sensation of my satin-covered skin on your hand.

In the restaurant, you order me a glass of white wine, and remove the jacket from my shoulders despite my protestations about looking stupid - it's as if you want to expose my body to everyone. I'm a bit angry with you but at the same time I can feel my pussy juicing up at your controlling manner - and at the bulge in your trousers. We order, the inevitable steak - and you ask that a bottle of red is on the table when we're ready. We make small talk, ask about each others' days, but I know you're not really thinking about my answers. Nor am I.

The meal is great and as we drain the bottle of wine, we become tipsy, braver. I take your hand, run it up my thigh in order that you can feel my stocking tops and your sharp intake of breath tells me you're not disappointed. We decide to skip dessert, pay and you take me by the hand as we step out of the restaurant, pulling me back from the direction of home - the way I was heading.

We walk up the street, take a left down a dimly lit back road. How seedy. I love it. You lean against a wall. 'Take off your knickers', you tell me.

'What?' 'Take off your knickers'. I look around nervously, you follow my gaze as I see a camera is watching us from the corner of a nearby building. 'Take off your knickers, V.'

I do.

You put out your hand, I come close and press my warm thong into your palm.

I'm now naked under my skirt but the thrill of being caught and filmed overrides any nervousness I may feel. You unbutton your trousers to show me your semi-erect cock. With the underwear wrapped around your hand, you slowly start to masturbate, gently grazing the soft skin with the rough material.

I need so much to get down on my knees and taste you, run my tongue over the thick pink head and around the rim and make you gasp as you do. I can't, the ground is dirty, wet and freezing. Instead, I turn around and push my ass against you, teasing, grinding your a little as they do in the rap videos. I should know better than to present my ass to you, by now. Taking control again, you pull me to you hard, pushing my skirt easily up my thighs until I am standing there in the darkness like a total slut, ass and pussy exposed to the air, your throbbing cock pushing against my flesh. My heels give me the advantage of a few inches of height and as such, you are able to push the head of your swollen cock between my bottom cheeks.

I suddenly feel so self conscious and ashamed and try to pull away from you but you merely turn me around and spin us round so my back is now against the wall. You kiss me deeply, sliding a finger between my wet pink lips. I'm helpless in your hands and I pull us into a doorway where I can stand on a step. I want to be fucked, here, by you, now. I want to walk home and feel your hot cum trickling out of my aching pussy, soaking my skirt and once we're home, I want to lick all my juices off your shaft and let you fuck me all over again.

I whisper this to you, every last detail of what I want you to do to me, and as I do, you pull my ass up and towards you so my legs are wrapped around your waist. As I tell you the bit about wanting to lick your shaft clean, I feel it pushing into my body, coating itself in my sticky warm juices. I doubt there's a better feeling.

Three lads walk past and we hold still, trying not to breathe. They see us of course, but don't make much comment apart from a few giggles and a quiet 'Get in there, mate' from one of them. The sheer thrill of them watching me being fucked like a cheap whore is too much to bear and I feel my clit throbbing faster, my cunt wrapped round your cock is pulsing with pleasure as you thrust again and again hitting my G spot and filling me until I come all over you. The sensation pushes you over the edge too and you groan gently as you fill my freshly fucked pussy with your cum.

It's trickling down my legs, stickying up the tops of my thighs and soaking my stocking tops. You roll my skirt back down over my cold bottom and run your hand down my ass, following the shape of my ass crack. I can tell you're still horny and I resolve to take control when we get home.

I take you to the bedroom, light some candles. I instruct you to lie on the bed and I tie your hands and feet so your are totally helpless. Then I do something I've never done before. I tell you you need to be punished for your public display of affection tonight and I tell you that you will lick me clean. And I sit on your face until you have licked every last bit of our cum from my pussy and thighs. I don't care if it doesn't turn you on. The feeling of power that it affords me and your tongue flicking delicately over my clit and inner thighs almost makes me cum in minutes.

I turn round on your face so my mouth is hovering over your semi erect cock.I take all of you in my mouth, enjoying the feeling of you growing steadily at the sensation of your cock deep in my throat. My pussy has had enough licking. I want my body to be filled, fuller than before.

I surprise you by producing a new vibrator. It's thick and smooth and silver. I tease you for a moment, sitting facing you on the bed, inching it inside me, giving you a nice view of my stretched, abused pussy. I lose myself for a moment, enjoying the exhibitionism of it all and loving the way watching me pleasure myself is making your thick cock twitch. I massage my clit with wet fingers and get myself so close to the edge it's everything I can do not to cum. I don't want to. I want to cream up your cock again with my cum.

I climb on top of you, lubing up my ass hole with my fingers which you've just sucked. Easing down onto your cock, I balance the now vibrating vibe on the bed pointing upwards. As I sink down, the tip starts pushing its way into my ass and the base pushes between your balls. I push down once,twice, three times and the vibe is now about an inch into me. I pause, gasping in pain as I am stretched and fucked in two holes by two thick shafts. I know you wish it was your cock in there but I also know you love the feeling of my tight pussy wrapped round your cock as the wall of my ass vibrates against your shaft. You can hardly hold back but you want to see how much of this vibe I can take.

I'm looking forward to watching you do this to another girl. I love the idea of her gasping and writhing on your cock, cunt feeling as full as I mine is feeling yet knowing that you're mine, that you love me and that it is only with my express permission that you are fucking someone else. I tell you this whilst the vibe forces itself deeper and my body is stuffed with cock.

I tell you I'm using you like you used me an hour before, that I don't care if you cum because this time I only care about my pleasure. Your balls are so tight now and as I start to spasm into a massive orgasm, they jerk and send hot cum deep into me. This pushes me over the edge and I cry out as the vibe pulses in my bottom, sending my body into the most powerful orgasm of the night, our cum trickling out of me and down your ball sac, wetting the sheets. It's so intense I can hardly stand it but it feels so stupidly good, my muscles squeezing and milking your throbbing cock.