For My Master

Story Info
Her gift to her Master.
808 words
4.42
19.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneel in front of you, just the way you taught me. My naked behind resting on my heels. Thigh muscles tight, my arms are crossed at the wrists in the small of my back. My head bowed in submission, just the way you taught me. Your hand touches my shoulders. I take that as my sign. I raise my eyes. Looking at You. I smile. You nod your approval.

The need to please you is overpowering. My body is trembling in excitement. I notice you look so calm, so in control, yet your heart is visibly bounding in your chest. I know you are trying hard to control your own lust. It pleases me to see the effect I have on you. I know I belong to you, I am your pet, I am your toy. I am yours to use in any way you see fit, and wouldn't have it any other way.

I bring my hands out from behind my back. They reach for your zipper, quickly looking up to be greeted by your smile, I pull it down. My hand shaking, reaching inside your pants, my fingertips lightly touching. Running my fingers up and down the shaft, I hear you gasp. Your cock, so hard bounces against my touch. Beads of precum oozing out of the tip, running down the length of your hardness. I wrap my fingers around it tightly, and moaning softly as I pull your hard throbbing cock out.

Once again looking up at you. You nod smiling, your eyes feel hot on my body. Slowly I move my mouth toward you. As I breathe in the scent of you, my body trembles. I lean over and plant a soft kiss on the head of your sex, tasting you. Your cock bounces against my lips. My tongue gently flicks on the tip... I feel you tense... then relax. I twirl my tongue around the head... slowly, licking around... slow teasing circles.

Your hands wrap around my long hair, pulling me closer... slowly I wrap my lips around the head, sucking lightly. Tasting... licking... slowly moving soft wet lips down your shaft. As my mouth moves down, I hear you moan louder... Your hands pulling my hair, forcing me to take you deep down my throat.

I fight to relax my throat, my entire body pulsing... accepting your now deep thrusts. My head starts to move up and down with each of your thrusts... my tongue twirling slowly up and down the length of you. Pulling up slowly... then taking you deeper... I feel the wetness build inside me. I whimper... wanting so much for you to touch me, but know not to ask, it is not permitted. You're growing harder and harder in my eager mouth... my hands at the base of your sex... one hand stroking tightly... the other massaging behind Your balls... applying pressure with my thumb.

"Look at me slave," you demand. I immediately lift my eyes to yours. Your eyes locking into mine, piercing through me. I'm totally open to you, for denying you anything you wish for, is not allowed. You have trained me well.

My head moving up and down faster... my tongue flicking around... small circles. You moan wildly. Your hips now pushing hard against my mouth, so roughly I feel my lips bruising. Your hands pulling my hair so hard, it brings tears to my eyes, yet it pleases me to know the pleasure you are getting from it. Your rock hard sex deep down my throat... You're holding me very still... my tongue starts to move... slow licks up and down Your length. Your body shaking, the sound of you moaning wildly sending me to frenzy... I'm about to cum.

My eyes still locked in yours... begging for a release. I pull You out of my mouth... "may I Master" I ask... You nod... sucking you deep down my throat again, my body explodes... Cum squirting out of my pussy. I'm trembling... shaking... You push hard against my face... push deep down my throat... again and again... Moaning wildly... and then tensing... I know You're about to cum. I'm gasping for air, my head spinning. Feeling dizzy and light headed, I suck harder, scraping my teeth along the length of your rigid cock. A deep groan escapes your lips; I feel the hot cum splashing against my throat... I swallow... swallow. sucking harder... pumping tighter... you moan louder... still splashing against my throat.

Then You stop, your body shaking, your breath raspy. I slowly lick up and down your shaft... making sure I don't miss a drop. You let go of my hair... your hand touches my face... I look up, you smile. "Thank You Master," I whisper with a shaky voice, as I stand up, stepping into your strong loving arms.