For My Master

Story Info
My personal fanasties written out for the One whom owns me.
3.4k words
4.29
25.8k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedication: This is dedicated to my Love, my Keeper, my Sir, Jounar. Every word was written with thoughts of him guiding me. He has lead me down a path of self discovery and acceptance of what it was I discovered. Thank you Love for being there for me when I thought no one else was. For lending an ear when I needed one. For making me feel like some howYou can make things better, by just hearing your voice. For making me feel protected and loved. For being you, my love, my everything, my Sir. With all my love this is written for him.

Thank you rozezwild and redhairedandfriendly for editing and helping me to refine my gift.

*****************************************

Cheshar kneels in front of the door, naked and collared, waiting for her Master to return home. She knows it will be soon, and each tick of the clock heightens her anticipation. She can feel her juices run down her legs as she waits, eagerly yearning for his arrival.

A car pulls up outside. Up stairs, she can hear him coming towards her, each step causes her to drip a little more. Master knows this and takes great time in climbing them, dragging out each step, knowing Cheshar will be waiting naked, in front of the door as he has ordered her to be.

By the time the knob to the door begins to turn, the room is filled with her sweet scent. When Cheshar's eyes first see his figure before her, she can barely fight the urge to reach out and grab Master's piece, but she remembers her place and waits for his command.

"Good girl"

The words bring a purr up from deep inside of her. He places one hand on her head and slides it down to her cheek. Cheshar rubs against it; her purring increases.

"Such a good girl. Did you miss me Cheshar?" Master's voice sounds confident.

"Yes, my Master. Very much." Cheshar's skin tingles with anticipation.

"Good girl." He leans down and kisses the top of Cheshar's head. "You wish to ask me something, don't you Cheshar?"

"Yes my Master."

"Go ahead sweetie. What is on your mind then?"

"My Master, may I suck your cock? I've been thinking about it all day. When I napped I dreamt of it. Please my Master?"

His hand reaches down between Cheshar's spread legs. She feels his thick fingers penetrate her shaved pussy. She lets out a loud purr and tries her best to stay still while her master continues his inspection.

"You are very excited aren't you Cheshar?"

"Yes my Master"

"I can see it in your eyes. Tell me, Cheshar, have you acted on this excitement today?"

"No my Master."

"Are you sure?" Cheshar can feel his fingers go deeper and wiggle a bit. The feeling is almost overwhelming. "Are you sure you have not touched yourself, pet?" Master's voice becomes firmer.

"No my Master. I have not touched myself today, my Master."

"So beautiful," Master murmurs and his fingers begin to gently stroke her pussy. "So wet." Cheshar's arousal is always complete with him. She could never deny it. Nor would she want to.

She sighs deeply as his finger continues his penetration.

"Say it Cheshar," Master's voice is slightly raised.

"Yours. I'm yours, my Master."

"That's right, angel. This is my pussy. These are my breasts," as he speaks his fingers and his lips emphasis his claim.

"Yes, yes. They are yours, my Master."

"Good girl." His finger suddenly plunges deeply into her pussy. Cheshar is wet, but still gasps, startled by the swift intrusion.

He gently fingers her for a little longer, stroking her fully inside, then stops touching her. His fingers leave her. Cheshar feels cold, missing his warmth. She looks at him. He steps back

"Well, I will grant your request then." She lets out a soft moan and looks for her Master's hand. It's displayed before her and she cleans it, lapping every bit of her wetness off of his fingers like a good little kitty. "Good girl, Cheshar. I'm very proud of you."

She stops only for a moment to answer, "Thank you my Master" and then finishes licking until his fingers are completely clean.

Master steps back, once again and Cheshar's eyes look up for the first time. She sees the smile, a proud look on his face and it brings a blush to hers. She lowers her eyes once again and hears as Master unzips his pants.

"Go on, Cheshar. Suck Master's cock like a good little kitty."

A huge grin forms across her face. "Yes my Master!" Master laughs at the sound of her enthusiasm, as she gently reaches into his pants with both hands. Softly, slowly she lets her hands search for her prize. As she finds it, a slight giggle of delight releases into the air like a thick perfume.

Licking her lips, Cheshar slowly pulls it out, her eyes never leaving his crotch. They widen as she looks upon her Master's great piece. Slowly she leans in, breathing in his scent deeply. Cheshar places her cheek against Master's cock and rubs up and down it, gently, then turns and does the same on the other side of her face. Noticing her Master's cock is still not as happy as it could be she thinks to herself "I have only just begun" and grins, satisfied in knowing that shewill please her Master this night.

She parts her lips, licks them, and then takes in Master's head. A soft moan releases itself from her lips as she feels his cock on her tongue. Swirling it in her mouth, twirling her head slightly Cheshar can feel her Master's hands now, one on her head, petting her, and the other on her cheek almost guiding. As Cheshar takes him in deeper she can feel his rod begin to harden, and her pussy drips a bit more. Slowly she works her way back up to the tip and lets her soft lips slide into a pucker until they are completely off of Master's now firm dick. Giving it a soft kiss, a peck almost; she can hear him chuckle.

Again her lips part, this time Cheshar sticks her tongue out as far as it will reach. She pulls Master's hard dick up so that she can reach the base easier. Way down, all the way to his pants, that's where her tongue starts and begins the slow journey upwards. Slowly, inch by heavenly inch, she licks, one long wet stroke, until she reaches the head, then her tongue swirls around. First clockwise, slow, stiff, sure. Around, once, twice ,three times, and then stops, right at the sensitive little bit, and flicks, licking up the little driplets of precum that assure her she is doing well in pleasing her Master, then around again, counter clockwise.

Now his hands have a firmer grip on Cheshar. The petting has become more forceful. When Master lets out a soft moan; Cheshar takes his sweet cock in whole. Hard, and fast she goes down to the base. Once there she can feel his hand dig deeply into her hair. Slowly she begins working up, about an inch, then sliding back down, up a little further, then down hard to the base. She slides up a little further this time and again down, hard, hitting the base and Master's hand now grips Cheshar's hair firmly. She slides all the way up to the tip and sucks it gently. She can hear her Master's pleasure and her own grows immensely. She flicks her tongue again, while sucking more firmly. Cheshar can now feel the hand formerly on her cheek move to her hair.

Suddenly without warning Master thrusts his cock deep. He pushes hard, nearly chocking her. His grip is tight. Cheshar tries to pull away, to back off a bit but can't escape his grasp. He thrusts, deeper and deeper, harder, faster. She can't keep up. All she can do is allow her Master to use her, as he sees fit. His cock begins to throb in her mouth. The moans of pleasure grow in intensity. Tears begin to run down her soft face, and she tries not to fight. One hard, deep thrust and then her Master's sweet nectar runs down her throat. His thrusts weaken, as does the grip on her hair. Still she can hear her Master's heavy breath as he pulls his cock from her mouth. Cheshar lowers her head and eyes, and a grin streams across her face as she licks the last of Master's essence off of her lips.

"Good girl, Cheshar. You are a very good girl. Master is very proud of you." His hand brushes against her cheek again, wiping the tears from them. She lets out a soft purr as he grows tender again.

"Thank you, my Master." A grin forms across her face as she knows she has pleased him well.

Master walks over and sits in his favorite overstuffed chair. "Come take your place my pet," he calls to her with great satisfaction in his voice. Cheshar crawls over to his feet, and kneels, sitting on her heals, her head rests on his strong knee where she folds her hands. She looks up at her Master, basking in his presence.

He smiles down at her then gently pats his lap. He speaks again, "Come now Cheshar, up on Master's lap." She smiles and leaps up pouncing on her Master like a kitten on a butterfly. Master begins to stroke her hair, soft long strokes down the length of her back. She rests her head on his chest as he holds her close. "You are mine, Cheshar"

"I am yours, Master"

"Every part of you belongs to me." He lifts her head up by her hair and looks deep into her eyes, "Mine to do with as I please."

"Yes, Master" the girl spoke almost with a tremble.

Master lays her head back on his chest and begins to stroke her hair again. "I have a gift for you, my slave" he said very casually. Cheshar tries to look up at her Master, but his firm hand keeps her head in place. "On the table by the door I set a brown package, go now, fetch it for Master."

With a firm pat on her ass, Cheshar drops to the floor and crawls over to the table. The brown box has strings wrapped around it, obviously prepared for her to carry, as she would, in her teeth. Carefully she grips the package in her mouth and carries it to her Master, as a mother feline would her cub. Gently she places the package in Master's lap, and returns to the kneel of a slave.

"It is a present for you, slut. Do you not wish to open it?" Master looks on the girl with a mischievous glare and places the package in front of her. "Go on, you may use your hands if you wish."

The girl looks up, a sparkle in her eyes "Thank you Master," she said as she slowly begins to tear into the wrapping.

Once the paper and string are removed, Cheshar begins to open the box, careful not to harm whatever may lay inside. Slowly she lifts the flap and looks in. Her eyes widen. "Go on pull it out" her Master speaks trying to fight a chuckle at the girl's shock.

She reaches in and slowly pulls out a new leather cat of nine tails. She holds it by the handle and lets the tails flow down. The box now slides off her lap as her Master looks on her shocked face. "Well, what do you think girl? Speak up."

"This is for me, Master?" Cheshar asks with confusion.

"It is yours, slave"

"What am I to do with it, Master?" she looks up puzzled.

Master laughs and calls to her, "Bring it here. That is what you are to do with it." Still confused Cheshar places the cat in his lap and takes her position, once again kneeling at her Master's feet. Smoothly he grabs the handle and rubs the tails over her face. Cheshar leans into the caress. "You are mine, to do with as I please. Your body belongs to me slut, and I shall take pleasure in it anyway I see fit. The collar you wear is mine, the mark on your back mine. This face. These tits" he speaks, moving the tails to each new body part. "This arm, and that. This stomach, these thighs, and yes this pussy" On the word he gently taps the tails against Cheshar's exposed cunt making her wince. "They all belong to me, and I wish to take pleasure from them."

"Yes, Master" she speaks, her head down, not allowing her eyes to look up.

"Now stand up." Cheshar does without a moment of hesitation. "Go over to the couch there, and place your hands on the back of it." Cheshar walks over to the large overstuffed couch, leans over it and places her hands on the back, shoulder width apart. Her legs remain spread and her head down. She can hear her Master walk up behind her, but dares not turn. Then she feels the tails once again on her skin. Master glides the cat from her neck down to her ass. "You are such a pretty little wench, but I think I'd enjoy looking at your skin a bit more rosy."

He then gave a lite tap to her ass with the cat. "You ask what you are to do with this gift slave?" He then yanked the whip back and firmly it met her flesh, and Cheshar couldn't help but let out a small yelp. "You are to enjoy it." Again he swiftly spanked the girl with the cat. The tails whipped thru the air and firmly landed in their place. Each swing became harder, swifter, stronger. Cheshar stayed firm, not moving her position. Her moans grew in intensity as did Master's stroke of the whip. "You moan beautifully, pet" Master said with a smile.

"Thank y.....ahh" before Cheshar could get the words out Master let another stroke glide across her ass.

"You're getting quite rosy as well," as he spoke the tails sliced the air once again finding their home on Cheshar's ass. This time the girl winced and straightened a bit, but quickly moved back into position. "And I adore the way your tit's bounce. Or should I say MY tits" he said with a chuckle. He was now landing the hits quicker, swinging the tails from the left and then the right. A nice even pace in a figure eight pattern, slowly increasing the speed and force with each hit. Cheshar was now very tense, her moans fill the air, and her feet slip. "Knees up on the couch, girl." Cheshar quickly follows the order hopping up on the couch in one fluid motion. "Good girl," Master says with a smile. "Now, do you like your present?"

"YES!" Cheshar screams out as Master strikes her ass very sternly with the whip. "Master," she finishes after the hit.

"How do you feel, slut?"

"Green, Master"

"Good," Master said with great enthusiasm as he struck her again, this time he whips the cat around, the tails spinning like the wheels of a car across her now crimson ass.

The girl straightens up and yelps out "Yellow!" and his strokes stop as suddenly as they had begun. Master very tenderly caresses Cheshar's ass, lovingly rubbing over the reddened area. He then places his hand on her waist and firmly flips her so she is now sitting on her ass. Cheshar's face cringes and her boobs bounce, but she barely lets out a whimper.

Master leans down and kisses her right nipple, then the left. Cheshar sits, motionless and silent. He then goes back to the right taking in a bit more, then the left, the right again taking in more, and then left. He moves once more to the right this time wrapping his lips firmly around her entire areola taking in as much of her soft flesh as he can. Tenderly he suckles on her tit, sliding his other hand up her thigh, past her stomach, caressing her waist and stopping at her breast. His hand moves to cup her soft tit, and he slides his fingers down to the nipple. In a sudden motion he pinches down on Cheshar's nipple as he bites on the other. Cheshar's head flings back as she lets out a sharp squeal. Master releases his grasp on her, and lets out a soft chuckle. "Go get the pegs."

Cheshar's eyes widen and she looks up almost as if she hadn't heard the command. Master smiles down on her, then quickly switches to a firm look. The command had been given, and it would be followed. In a hurry, Cheshar hops down and runs to get the clothes pegs from the laundry closet. She returns in just a moment, kneels in the position of a slave, places the pegs at Master's feet, then returned her hands to her thighs.

With a smile, Master looks down on the girl. "You know what to do". Indeed she does. Cheshar, without hesitation, places one peg on each nipple, then returns her hands to their position, head down, waiting for the next command. "Good girl, baby. Now, hands behind your head, and don't move them until I tell you to. " Cheshar quickly pulls her hands behind her head cupping them together and sticking her chest out, firmly, proudly.

"I simply adore your tits dearest." Master can't help but grin as he looks down on his property. She looks so beautiful to him, kneeling, obedient, ready to follow his every command, and had anyone laid eyes upon Cheshar at that moment they would not be able to deny the radiant glow that overcomes her as she carries out each order. Master leans down and grabs the pegs clamped on Cheshar's nipples, and pulls up on them until she rises and is standing before him. Head tall, chin up, a proud slave before her Master. "I do have one more present for you slut", Master grins.

"Another?" Cashier tries to hold the proud position she has been standing in but could not help lowering her shoulders a bit as she looked at Master confusedly.

"Yes my pet," Master reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small charm, but Cheshar can not make out what it is. "You are my property. You wear my mark on your back, and my collar on your neck, and I wish to add this." With a small ring he attaches a thin metal heart to Cheshar's collar. "There is writing on it, so everyone that reads it will know where you belong."

Cheshar's eyes grow watery, and her body is no longer firm and proud. Instead she now trembles, her chest sunk in a bit and elbows slouched down as she looks up at her master. "What does it say?"

"If found please return to Ireland." Master rubs on the charm and then glides his hand up to Cheshar's cheek, brushing away the tears that slowly crept down. "You are not a stray, you are mine. Everyone shall know that. And if we are ever apart, if you are ever lost, love, someone will know where to send you. Where to return you, where you'll be home."

Master leans down, his hands pull Cheshar closer to him by her cheeks and firmly kiss her. A strong passionate kiss, filled with all the love between them. As their tongues intertwine, and Cheshar's knees grow weak, she hears a strange sound.

The alarm buzzes a shrill sound and Cheshar gasps as she awakes. Taking in a deep breath she turns the alarm off and sighs. She reaches up and rubs at the tag dangling from her collar, then looks over at the night stand beside her. "Someday, someone will send me home," she sighs as she looks at the picture of her Master. "I'll always be yours. Your property. Your slave. Your slut. Yours." Cheshar rolls out of bed and begins her day as she does so many others, with thoughts of her Master, and her return to him, swimming through her head.