For My Pleasure...

Story Info
Internet friend turns into a hot love machine.
1.1k words
4.36
15.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our paths crossed when he messaged me regarding my online writings. I had responded that I was simply overwhelmed with all the emails I had received and that he might want to try back later when I could take the time to respond in detail. He did so. And in connecting with me I sent him several of my stories. Not only did he read my stories but he said that he would be the first to give me great pleasures, the type of pleasures I deserved to receive. His plan was that he would focus totally on me and make sure that I would cum many times before he would allow himself to cum.

This sparked a desire in me...or maybe I felt a connection with this man that was nothing short of an energy connection. We chatted online and spoke on the phone many times. Although we didn't cyber, when we were talking I could feel my midsection letting me know how hot this man made me feel. The times that we spoke on the phone were just a few, and I felt a friendship grow between us. Although all this occurred within a span of a few weeks, it felt like I had known him for years and could trust him implicitly.

Our first meeting was scheduled...and although I did not fear meeting him, I was full of apprehension. He looked "average", which in my book is a definite plus! Graying hair and a luscious looking well kept moustache was enough to make me swoon at the thought of his moustache working my lips, including my lower lips.

We met at his place...I didn't have any trouble finding the apartment. When I knocked at the door, I hear his familiar voice call to me to come in....As I turned the knob of the door, I seen his face in the dimly lit room...a room with 5 scented candles strategically placed. As I walked forward, he handed me a red rose. I inhaled its beauty as I smelled it, and as I raised my head, he brought me forward and kissed me firmly, pulling ourselves together in a wrapped union.

The kiss was long...and after a time unknown to me, he ushered me into his bedroom....where there were a few more candles gracing the furniture. He stated that he didn't want me to undress right away, but simply to lie on the bed...so he could feel me...through my clothing, just as I had mentioned in our chat and phone conversation.

He was my height....and about my size, ...which also comforted me, causing me to relax, truly enjoy him and the feelings going on inside me with each of his touches and caresses.

I felt his hands move slowly about me...exploring me....and when our breathing had reached a level which might be considered gasping, he began to unbutton my blouse.....one button at a time....to further heighten my anticipation. Each piece of clothing was slowly worked from me....I lay before him naked, while he was still fully clothed. His hands explored my inner thighs and I moaned ...wanting ...and knowing that he would soon be opening my lower lips to check me for moisture.

Ohhh yes...his fingers found my shaven area, and with a smooth motion, he opened my labia with his thumb and forefinger. With his middle finger, he found what he had hoped would be there....thick silken cum just inside my love hole...that he knew was only for him. At this moment he spoke, saying in a matter of fact voice, but with certainty..."Tonight I am going to make you cum so many times, you are going to think you will go crazy before I am done with you." I literally quivered in his arms.

Pulling away from me, he stood up, and began undressing, exposing a semi hardened member. He said he had masturbated twice before I got there to insure that he would only be focusing on me, my needs and pleasures. I knew then just how serious he was about this quest of pleasure that I was to experience.

As he got back onto the bed, he crawled over me...kissing me more.... slowly descending his kisses....down to my breasts...suckling on each of the nipples....then lower to my stomach...tonguing my navel...until he was inside my thighs......there he spent some time just kissing and caressing my inner thighs....teasing me with his presence....letting me know that at any moment he would be inside my opened, begging pussy.

Yes, I wanted him now....more than ever. He had lit such a fire in me, I could hardly focus on anything except the heat in my center and the hot liquid that awaited to be released.

His thirst took over now....he slid down further...positioning himself between my legs and began to work me with his tongue and fingers. I was startled at how uncontrollable I was beginning to feel....Ohhhhhh!!!!! I was able to cum right away. He didn't let loose of me,...in fact this seemed to motivate him further...he latched onto my clit and began sucking and suckling it...full suction....the tip of his tongue working the head of my clit...and again.....his fingers were busy in me...probing me...relentlessly!

In the six hours that followed I was satisfied to the point of exhaustion....taking literal breaks to drink water, going to the bathroom, washing off my pussy.....and then as soon as I laid down he would be working me again and again!

Finally, he said that I could do his cock. I laid my head on top of his hips and began sucking on his cock....he pulled my pussy up to his face and started on me again....GOD!!!...he was like a crazed loving machine.... and I didn't want to stop him! I sucked his dick with a relish of lust....pulling on his scrotum...rubbing the shaft...and then inserting my index finger slowly into his asshole...! He squeezed off his load into my mouth...I swallowed this load….and licked off his cock.

He definitely had me in a frenzy now!!! As I laid beside him resting, my body continued to move...! He said..."I believe you are still needing to cum some more." He took me in his arms and kissed me deep.... and with his fingers.....made me cum twice again! There would be no rest for us this night...after getting fucked to exhaustion, I had to leave his apartment....and travel onto my business meeting... but I took his sperm with me in my cunt....and it made my underpants immediately wet.

My pussy was so very sore from all the fucking... but it brought a smile to my face as I attended the formal meeting... Everyone was so staunch....while thoughts of the intense fucking were in my mind.....and the feeling of his work could still be felt in my sore aching pussy. In the meeting, I could only focus on the fact that I needed more of this man!