For Over 25 Years... Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife learns the art of oral sex.
2.4k words
3.75
70.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers

For Over 25 Years & Thanks To A Friend

My wife and I have been married now for over 25 years and thanks to a friend she sucks cock like a pro.

Let me take you back some years when we were married 5 years and had three children.

I have been trying so hard to get my wife to go down on me to no avail. Friends of ours would come to the house and we would always drift our conversations to sex. When we would start talking about oral sex my wife would try to change the subject. I mentioned to our friends (Pete and Ann) that she didn't like the idea of taking a cock into her mouth. My wife stands 5'1" brown hair and hazel eyes,125 pounds with small but perky 34B tits. She has a flat stomach and real nice meaty ass.

My friends wife Ann of many years started to talk to her about how much she loves to suck and her husband (Pete) taught her well. He was a few years older than we were but a true ladies man and when he heard that he began to get an idea.

Without anyones knowledge Pete began to call my wife during the day when I was at work and making friendly conversations. She never mentioned the calls but I did notice when we got together as a couple they were closer than usual.

I decided to investigate the situation between them.

My wife had called me one morning when I had just got to the office and told me the kids were at her aunts and she was going shopping for the day, so if I had stopped by home not to worry were she or the children were.

I knew something was up so I ran back home to see what she was up to.

As I was coming closer to the house I noticed her putting the children in the car so I laid back a while until she was leaving in the opposite direction. I stayed back far enough from her car that she wouldn't see me. I followed her to her aunts house where she dropped off the kids and went on her way.

I followed her to a bowling alley just out of the city and watched her go inside.

I sat there for about 15 minutes and she appeared at the door heading toward her car, and right behind her came my friend who has been calling her. He went to her car and got in on the passenger side.

As she pulled away from her space I followed them. I can see him reach over to her as he moved closer as she headed onto the interstate. It looked like he was reahing over to put his hands over her breasts. I can tell with the way she drove she was trying to control his hands and moving them away from her.

I didn't want to follow to close but again I didn't want to miss anything either.

Many thoughts were going through my mind and I was jealous and excited all at the same time.

As time passed I notice him sitting close to her and she stopped resisting his advance's.

It must have been at least 20 minutes later when she exited from the interstate and I followed not far behind.

Another 5 minutes later I found myself in front of a Motel of the side road.

I waited on the road behind a truck so no one can see me and watched as he went into the lobby and then came out with a key. Instantly my cock grew hard and my bloodpressure started to rise. I was jealous angry and excited all the same time.

I watched as he entered the car and leaned in to kiss my wife and she returned his kisses. They drove around the back of the motel and parked before I could get back there. I left my car across the street and walk to the rear of the Motel. Wondering what room they had because she parked her car behind a dumpster out of view.

I went door to door to listen if I could hear anyone. After going to a dozen doors I finally heard talking in the room at the end of the walkway. I leaned close to the door and heard my wifes voice.

I heard her say that she always wanted to but was afraid. As I listened I heard him say that she was so hot and she deserved to be made loved to multible times a day. I heard her laugh and said that is fine for a woman but a man can never last that long. He went on to explain that woman should have multible lovers. I guess he was planning something in his evil mind with my wife being the victim.

I was not satisfied just listening to them. I started looking to see if I can see through the window wear the curtains met. I found a space just wide enough were I could see the mirror which face the full view of the bed. They were both sitting there on the side of the bed as they were talking.

Pete had his arm around her and as they were talking I noticed he was reaching into her blouse and rubbing her breasts. She loved her breasts being rubbed I can verify that. Pete must have really gotten her hot because she was starting to rub his cock. Within minutes she was laying on her back and Pete had her blouse open and her tits were out. Lips to lips and tongue lashing each other they were feeling each other up like two hot lovers.

Standing there fuming and getting hotter by the minute I had to rub my own cock.

They both stood and started to remove each others clothes. When she undid his pants and dropped his pants and boxers to the floor she just stood there holding his cock. Pete had her sit on the edge of the bed and as he stood on front of her he slowly pushed his cock into her face. She tried to back her head away and he held her tight. Rubbing his cock over her face and into her hair. She told him no shoe couldn't do what he wanted. He said to open her mouth and close her eyes. She shook her head no and I was getting pissed by the minute as I watched. With one of his hands he reached down and took her nipple and started to squeeze. She jerked up and yelped. He told her to open her mouth or he will pull off her nipple from her tit. She shook her head again and again he squeezed her nipple. She was in pain and then she reached behind him and held his butt cheeks as she opened her mouth and took him inside. I can see her eyes were closed tight and he started to slowly put his cock in and out of her mouth. After a few strokes she started to suck on it like a lollypop. He pulled his cock back and you can see precum at the tip of his cock. She looked at it and then up at him. He told her to lick it off and she did. I can see her smacking her lips as if she was tasting his cum. She looked at him then smiled and took his cock into her mouth again. This time she sucked on it like a pro. She took her hand and was jerking his cock as to make him cum. He slowed her down and pulled his cock away.

Did you like to suck my cock he said to her? She looked at him and said oh yes I want more, can I have more? Pete smiled and said to her "You will be some good cocksucker when I get through with you". She smiled and said I sure hope so.You tasted so good I want more. Later I heard him say but for now we are going to fuck.

Pete laid her back and she spread her legs for him. I never seen my wife act like that. It was always a chore to get sex from her and like I said she never sucked my dick.

They fucked for over an hour. Pete had her in so many different positions I stopped counting. Her ass was the only thing he didn't try to fuck. I know she will never let him go there.

After what felt like forever they stopped fucking and was laying there resting. Pete's cock was limp now and she was playing with it to get it hard again. Another thing she never did with me. When I went limp she went to the bathroom got dressed and continued her day. But now she was looking to keep on going.

She told him she want to suck him again so she can get that taste of him. He told her to suck on it and maybe she can get him to go hard again.

She started to get up and he stopped her. Where are you going he said. She told him she wanted to get a towel and clean him up fisrt before she put her mouth there again. He held her down and laughed. Suck it clean and taste yourself on me he said. She didn't like the thought of that but he pushed her head onto his cock and forced it into her mouth. She tried to pull back but he held her head down. Suck it I said or I will squeeze your nipples again. He took her nipple and squeezed hard. She began to suck it like it was already clean. I could see a tear running down her cheek as she sucked Petes dick.

As she was sucking trying to get his cock up he was pulling her tits and raising his hips up to her head. Finally his cock rose to almost fully erect. He told her she wanted this so suck him to comletion. She frowned and said she didn't want him to cum in her mouth. He yelled loud suck it and suck it now. Squeezing her nipples he kept saying suck it and make me cum. You are a slut now act like one.

I could see more tears coming from her eyes, but she asked for it by coming here.

After a few minutes of sucking Pete started to moan and held her head tight against his cock. I knew he shot load after load into her mouth. She was gaging and he was yelling swallow, swallow you whore. Suck my cum into your belly you slut. After shooting his final load he let her head go and she fell to the bed gaging and crying. I'm not a slut or a whore, you are making me one. He reached for her again and grabbed hold of her tit and squeezed it. Tell me you didn't love my cock in you and tell me you didn't love sucking my cock. She turned and said I did but I'M not a whore. You are the only one I have ever done this with. He looked at her and said I won't be the last for sure. Then he laughed.

I was getting pissed again and wanted to go through the door and beat his ass for the way he was treating her. My thoughts were interupted by the sound of a car. I looked around the corner toward the front of the room and a car pulled up. I waited on the side near the window hoping whoever it was didn't look around the corner. I stood without making a sound then heard a knock on their door. I looked inside the room and my wife was startled but Pete just laid there and smiled. Get the door he told her. What! she said who could that be. Just get the door he said. As she reached for the sheet to cover herself he stopped her. Naked, open the door naked. No she said and the knock came again. Open that fuc***** door or I will hurt you again.

The knock came again and she got up with a tear in her eye and opened the door. Standing in front of her was Petes partner. Come in Pete said to Bill. Bill walked in and smiled at Pete. So this is Gloria in all her Glory. Gloria looked like she seen a ghost. She knew Bill as Petes partner but never expected to see him here. Bill never met Gloria until now and knows she is my wife. Sam has a nice looking wife here he said. Pete corrected him and said he has a nice looking slut wife.

Gloria was all in tears now and trying to cover herslf up.

Come over here slut and greet my friend like a slut does. Gloria just stood there until Pete started to get up. She then walked in front of Bill and put out her hand to shake his. Pete laughed and said to open his pants and remove his cock. That is how you greet a friend. Gloria hesitated a bit and Pete moved toward her. Remebering the pain he gave her she removed the belt on Bill and pulled his zipper down. She reached in and took his cock out. He was half erect and was already bigger than myself. Gloria gasped and could n't believe the size of it.

Now get on your knees and suck it Pete demanded.

Gloria went to her knees and started to take Bill into her mouth. Bill held her head and told her how good she can suck. That gave her confidence and she sucked his cock like a pro. When she took her mouth off his cock she sqeezed it and precum came from the tip. She licked it and tasted it as she did Petes. She smiled and went back to sucking Bills cock.

I seen enough and walked away from the window. I didn't know what to do so I went on home to wait for Gloria to return.

As she returned home with the children she looked tired and her hair was a mess. I asked her how her day was and she said she had a good day shopping and found some things she had liked.

I asked her if she bought anything but she said no the next time. I asked her when will that be and she said in a few days.

A few days later she was ready to shop again. This time I was going to take pictures of her actions. That's another story.

Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers