For Sacrecco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips were clamped tight over the hard ridge of his prick, her tongue wrapping it as hard as she could manage. He held her head in place with one big hand, then he grunted and came in her mouth with gushes and spurts of his red hot sperm, and sadly Heather thought, lots of it fell to the floor.

She sucked and swallowed down as much as she could. This in turn triggered a mountainous orgasm of her own, which just blasted away her balance, and she collapsed to the floor in ecstasy.

Jerome stayed lying back, and let himself recover which was quick, he left Heather where she was, he wanted her to get herself together in readiness for her next lesson.

Heather realised she was down on the floor, wiped her spunk covered face on her bedspread, and rose up to smile broadly at Jerome. 'Did you like that Jerome, did it please you? She asked hopefully.

'That was terrific honey, it can only get better Heather, and you can take that to the bank!' He told her.

She beamed with pride.

Jerome hefted himself into the centre of her bed and held out his arms for her to come to him, she dived gracefully on and into them.

They held each other and kissed lovingly properly for the first time, it was their beginning.

Her hand wandered unasked to his prick, then slid down to his enormous hairy testicles. They both moaned in unison, she wanted him now; her need for this overpowered her, as he was too. It was easy for him, and he found it easy too, she was going to be a formidable and willing submissive partner.

He rolled her over suddenly, and raised himself above her. He was hard again and he was going to fuck her. He also knew she wouldn't be able to take all of him, but she would in time of that he was sure.

He looked into her beautiful wide open eyes, her mouth was already in a perfect O and he hadn't got it in yet. She knew what was coming and fully accepted it, but had certain reservations for her well being. 'Jerome, please be easy with me, I have never had one so big before, but teach me Jerome, please teach me?' She whispered to him.

He didn't know of her dead husband's lack of size, or performance, but already he had decided to be soft and easy at first.

He told her to guide him in, she held it at the entrance to her blazing pussy and he pushed, he hardly got the head in, 'Jesus Christ,' he said to himself, 'this is fucking tight!'

He pushed harder and the head popped in, Heather would have jumped from the bed if his weight hadn't held her down.

'Oh, oh oh,' she mumbled.

Jerome shoved a bit harder, and got more in after pulling and pushing a while, he had about a 3rd of it in, when he sensed an obstruction. But it wasn't, it was where her husbands prick had only reached and her pussy had quite naturally closed up.

He second guessed this, Heather was moaning under him, she had never been this wide open before, the walls of her pussy was clamping itself to his prick. And it was stirring unknown sensations in her body. Then inexplicably she orgasmed, and this lubricated her enough for Jerome to get more of his thick cock into her.

He pushed as she came, and now he was 2 thirds in, she was in delirium with fear, and lust. She was being fucked properly for the very first time in her life, and she was in heaven, Heather had no idea that there was more of his huge prick to come.

Her orgasms were running into one, he was thrusting in and out, but resisted the urge to drive it all the way. He wanted her to get used to what he had, before he gave her everything. That would drive her to almost insanity with desire and lust for him and him alone.

She was he knew, going to be his woman, this was the last stop in her life, she was going to be his forever and nothing and no one was going to stop him taking her.

His domination, her submission, and subjugation would be sublime and willingly given to him.

He pumped away at her keeping her on the edge; never had she believed that this experience would enter her life. All she had had for these long lonely years were dreams, thoughts, wishes, and desires in her head.

Now reality had come into her life in the form of Jerome because her husband had died, had he died knowing this would happen? Was it his last loving gift to her? She would never know.

He drove into her more and more but could feel the entrance to her pussy wanting to open up for him, he didn't go there, but he grunted at her that he was going to come, Heather's legs were high over his back, and her arms wrapped lovingly around it too.

He shot his load deep into her, the scalding sperm washed its way into her unprotected womb, where it would take with her eggs and produce a baby, it was conceived on the day she buried her husband, though neither of them knew.

Heather came with him in orgasms she had never had, they blew her apart, and her body seemed to freeze then shatter into millions of pieces. She moaned his name in guttural whispers, and she wept with the uncontrollable power of it, it was sublime, heaven, and heart breakingly wonderful.

Later she whispered to him, 'Jerome I will never turn away from you and that whatever you want is what I will want. I don't know where this will lead me Jerome, but I want to go to wherever it goes okay?'

'You got it Heather,' he told her.

It was time to lay the ground rules, that what he said went. And no argument!

'You should understand Heather that it will be me leading you, not the other way round, you will be mine completely from now on.' He informed her.

'We will be a full scale team, but my word will be the one okay? Do you follow?'

Heather quickly took this in, if she didn't do it his way, there would be no way, she had only just found him, there was no way she could ever risk losing him now, his prick was her master already. He had made that perfectly clear in those few words.

She looked deep into his coal black eyes, 'I understand completely Jerome and agree, positively and fully, because I know you will care for me, look after me, and take care of my needs, and in return I will give you me completely too,' she told him.

He smiled at her then, his mission accomplished unbelievably easily. He wanted their relationship established before it went any further.

She was his from now on, to do with as he pleased, all she was, all she had would be his.

He was on his back, Heather cuddled into him, and grasped his cock, 'Oh Jerome, I've never seen or had anything like this darling,' she murmured throatily.

'It's so big and black, so deliciously beautiful, I think it was made by God himself with me and my pussy in mind!' She giggled. As she stroked both hands up and down it.

He pulled her to him as it grew again in her soft insistent hands.

'If you keep that up, you'll get a full length into you! A full one this time as well!' He warned her.

Heather didn't quite understand the threat. She hadn't realised there was still about 2" or 3" to go.

But it spurred her on to quicken her stroke, she imagined she was rowing a boat to dock, and her pussy was where it would tie up in.

Her imagination was running wild; The Lord had taken her husband but sent Jerome to her to replace him.

Jerome was planning the taking of her arse but he would have to use a vibrator first to open her up sufficiently.

His hard on responded to Heathers lovely wanking and he told her softly but firmly. 'This time Heather you are going to get the lot okay?'

Not knowing quite what he meant she said, 'Oh Jerome please give me all of it my darling, every inch, everything, I can't wait.'

He rolled onto her, and once again she guided him in. It was easier this time, but as Jerome settled above her, he said, 'are you sure you are ready for this honey?' And he smiled devilishly as he said it.

'Yes yes Jerome I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready,' she chanted. 'Give it to me!'

Without hesitation he drove it all the way in and all the way up into her cervix and womb. First it knocked the breath out of her, she couldn't speak, she tried to plead no, stop, but nothing came out of her mouth.

She now knew what he had meant about getting all of it this time. Her pussy felt like it had been halved in two pieces; her stomach felt like it had swelled up such was the force of that very first thrust. Now he was backing out, seeming to be giving her a respite, but it was only momentarily, he charged it back in all the way again.

Her legs were waving about like twigs in a gale, her arms were the same, she had absolutely no control over her body, and Jerome had it all!

He picked up both legs and put them over his shoulders, now for it he said to himself, and he began her demise, he fucked as if he had never fucked a woman.

Heather found her breath and begged him to stop. 'Not yet Heather,' he told her, 'this is unfinished business, Im gonna keep going till you accept it and shoot your load along with me.'

And he did, and Heather did too, her pussy gradually and fully opened up to his draconian fucking, and wrapped itself around the invading black meat as if it were a smooth close fitting condom of flesh.

He was driving in and out in a sort of controlled way, the head of his prick forcing her pussy open then closed as it found its way up and down her love channel.

The connection of the two was striking, never could a pussy and a prick such as this, be as complete, every bit of his thick black prick was held by her slippy juicy vagina. They were loin to loin, hip to hip, and stomach to stomach.

Heather screamed out his name as she came and came and came, again and again in torrents, his spunk shot into her as if from a water cannon, again he knocked the breath out of her.

He dropped down on to her to get his own breath back, but gave Heather room to breathe too. He couldn't ever remember fucking or making love to any woman in his past as intense as that had been. This was fucking and love making at its finest. How could any man and woman ever out do what had just happened here this night, he happily thought to himself.

He rose up and pulled out his now limp wet and slimy prick, and rolled off her and lay at her side, he pulled her to him, and she was still gasping.

She turned on her side, kissed him softly, closed her eyes and fell instantly asleep.

It was a dreamless sleep, one of total utter exhaustion because of the traumatic day she had had, one way or another. She wouldn't wake for 10 hours or more, it was exactly 1:00 in the morning when she closed her eyes. He had fucked her twice; the 2nd time was of astronomical proportions that had left her pussy in wonderful tatters. Heather had sucked him off the once.

Jerome watched her as she slept and pondered their future together. This was what he had waited for, and now he knew Heather had waited for it too. They had to talk in the morning; she would have to sell this apartment as he would sell his. They would buy a large secluded house of their own. Then he could if he wanted to do, use her for his own ends, although it would only be for his personal pleasure, and he would certainly seek her approval.

Jerome was certain she would obey him if she truly believed it was for him, and of that he was as sure as he could be.

He left her sleeping and returned to his own home, he took her keys so he could let himself back in. When he returned the following morning he awoke her with a huge breakfast that she demolished swiftly, but only after giving her love to him, in the shape of a swarming loving hug and kiss in her bed.

As she ate he told her he would be fucking her bum later, this alarmed Heather greatly. The thought of that huge black iron rod up there terrified her. He assured her he would open it up a little before doing it, but doing it he would be, and he would brook no further protestation from her.

Heather lowered her lovely head and said quietly. 'Yes Jerome.'

His superiority and mastery over her was now solid and fixed, and Heather was as happy as she had been for a long long time.

'We have to make plans later Heather,' he told her, 'but not before this,' he said, As he pulled back the sheets and showed her his massive hard on. Heather dove at it, her mouth clamped over the head again and she spent the next 10 minutes blowing him to ejaculation.

His big hairy balls came in for particular attention, he gloried in her passion for him, and knew that her husband's dying had presented them both with this chance for fulfilment that neither would have ever have had.

He had asked Heather if she had a vibrator and she showed him the two she had, a medium sized one and a larger variety. He used baby oil and spent a lot of time with them up her arse. He made her walk about with the larger one taped into her. She had many unbidden orgasms that Jerome heightened by lovingly molesting her continually.

That night Jerome tied her face down to her bed, made her kneel up, so her face was down. Jerome tied her by her knees and pulled her wide apart, her arse was now totally open to him, and he told her now that his mastery of her would be finished this night. 'Do you agree with me Heather?' He asked. And told her very graphically what he was going to do.

'Oh Jerome, yes I agree, but please be gentle with me, I know I can't stop you, even if I wasn't tied like this I would be unable to stop it.' She whispered.

With that he got behind her, lubricated his prick and her arse and began to push it in. Heather squealed when the mushroom head popped in, her sphincter clamped shut over it. She bit into the pillow to avoid screaming the apartment block down. The pain was overwhelming and terrible, but there was no respite for her, this was her beginning with a man she would love unconditionally now.

Jerome gently began to fuck her; the process would be a lengthy one until she subsided into the bliss which came eventually. Heather never realised that it was happening until she felt her body begin to react to it by pushing back at him.

He noticed and so increased his rhythm, and Heather responded more and more. He poured on more oil, to keep them lubricated. Soon Heather was moaning in pleasure and desire for them both, she was rising to an orgasm she thought was impossible.

'Jerome,' she mumbled back to him, 'please, I'm coming darling, I'm coming.'

'Then come for me Heather baby, come for me.' Jerome urged her, and she did, she hurtled into it, it sent her spinning out of control and into a dizzying explosion, which she had never experienced, she had never orgasmed like this. Jerome was taking her to places she didn't know existed.

Jerome blasted his hot seed into her wide open arse, then as he relaxed and he pulled his prick out, he looked at the gaping hole that was, had been, her cute little puckered brown button, it delighted him.

He untied her but not until given her a good spanking, not too hard but hard enough to cement his dominance now. She cried with the hurt and humiliation, but it had the desired effect he wanted.

She blubbered and sobbed that she would never go against him, or disobey him in any way, if that was going to be the consequences.

This was the moment he gave her his love, it was so high, so soft, so hard, so gentle, so giving and honest that it overwhelmed her in every way. She had been faithfully married for more than 17 years, but that gad gone now, to be replaced by something that could only have been sanctified by heaven and God Himself.

Jerome knew he had been granted the love of a woman he had looked for all his life and he would never risk losing it. But his wild streak would have a say in what became of their relationship in the future. He had many high powered friends in high places who always wanted a beautiful graceful elegant lady to escort them at very important dinners, meetings and trips etc.

So time would tell.

12