For Silence's Sake

Story Info
Another unmated gathering, connections.
5.1k words
4.66
27.5k
34

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers

Hello, Dear Readers,

Yes, I've found another storyline for Lyssa, Emmett, and the rest. I know some of you have been wondering what comes next.

Enjoy,

KemMyst

*****

It was the hottest time of the year, August, when the female Alpha of Ross came into her third heat.

Sharilyn, the Ross healer, made a notation in the records. Stephanie's heat cycle was erratic. While some of the mated females did vary slightly in their cycles, the Alpha female's was apparently highly variable. It was believed to be the result of the multiple mating bites she had received in a couple of days during her captivity as a sex slave to five rogue werewolves.

While she could become more regular with time, it might be that they would never be able to predict her next heat.

Many of the female wolves tended to the outside when they came into season and Stephanie was no exception. Now that she felt secure in her position as Alpha, and as Calvin's mate, she had moved out of doors. There was a small copse of trees on a slope to the north of the den that she gravitated toward.

She was on her hands and knees, pushing backward as Calvin plunged forward.

He had her by the hips, gripping tightly as he drove into her. The sweat from his forehead dripped onto her back and mingled with her own.

Stephanie turned slightly to look over her shoulder at him and growled lightly. He dropped forward, magnifying the heat of their bodies, and balanced on one hand. His other hand snaked around her waist to find her clitoris. His knot was already lodged inside her and she was demanding her release with that growl.

It was the second day of her heat and she was sensitive enough that it only took a little rubbing to bring her over.

The Madam Alpha threw up her head and howled.

The contractions of the muscles surrounding his cock was enough. He pressed forward as far as he could and held there, spilling his seed into her again.

The Alpha pair collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily and sweating.

Calvin was happy to see her eyes close; he could use a rest himself. There should be food and drink when they woke.

Sampson was regarding the invitation that had just arrived and possible attendees. A son of the Gates Alphas was reaching majority in a couple of months and, as usual, a gathering of unmated werewolves would be held.

There would be the typical contributions to the gathering each pack would be expected to make as well as the matter of whom from the Ross pack would attend.

So, he was assembling a list of their unmated pack members. That complete, he made some decisions with respect to priority. If Gates asked them to reduce their numbers, they would have to choose who would not attend.

He would discuss the prioritized list with the Alphas when the Madam Alpha completed her current cycle.

They had been mated a little more than a year now and she was already having her third cycle. It was unusual for females to have more than one in that time. In fact, they had really not expected her to come into season at all.

Calvin was quite a bit older than his mate but he knew her body well. He also had some experience with his previous mate. Thankfully, he was able to coax Stephanie into eating a bit more frequently, which gave him a chance to recover between bouts of almost animalistic fucking.

He had the chance to suck down some additional liquid before she stroked his cock and moved to straddle him. "Ready for another round, are you, little one? Come here then."

-------

It was October and Emmanuel was 8 months old. Lyssa was a bit dismayed at his growing independence. She had thought to have her little boy, a baby, close to her for a year or more. However, as a werewolf cub, he was rapidly advancing physically. As a pup, he got around quite well. As a toddler, he was slower and less sure. And he was showing a marked preference for spending time with his father and Erich, Wyeth's other Beta.

Emmanuel was the son of the first Beta pair of the Wyeth pack and currently its youngest member. Lyssa, his mother, had not been away from him at all for the first few weeks of his life. While it was originally thought it was simply the overzealous protectiveness of a first time mother, it had been the female Alpha and her daughter who had noticed another reason.

Emmanuel projected his wants and needs to others. It was unknowingly obtrusive. He could impress upon others a feeling of tiredness or hunger, a desire to cuddle, or an urge to urinate.

It had been a nice day and a number of the young males were sparring and Emmanuel was watching. His father, Emmett, was coaching and watching technique. Erich was sparring with one of the other males, Alex. As his mate, Madeline, came out to watch she was surprised to see all the males stop, walk to the treeline, and urinate against an object.

Seven males, all peeing in unison.

It was funny. It was unsettling.

There had been discussions with the healers once they recognized Emmanuel's unique ability. At his age, Emmanuel was too young to understand that he was doing anything unusual or improper.

"With young predators, young mammals, life is all about manipulation. And they are generally quite adept. They must be, to survive."

"A young pup whimpers and begs for food and the adults feed him, protect him. Our young Beta heir is the same, only with an additional skill."

Their Alphas looked at their healer, Wade. "How do we... break him of this?" Randall, the Alpha male asked.

Natalie, Wade's mate and also a healer, answered. "It's not a habit we can break him of, nor should we. It's a natural behavior. We will need to explain to him, when he is old enough, that he must temper his broadcasts to reduce his influence on others."

"What.. what should we do?" Lyssa asked.

Emmett had an arm around her shoulder; their boy was curled up in her lap. "I think my mate would like to know if there are any steps that can be taken now."

Wade continued, looking confused. "Care for him, as you normally would."

Natalie put a hand on her mate's shoulder and squeezed lightly. "Keep track, as best you can, of the urges he projects and how many he influences. We should determine scope and range."

Ariel nodded. "Some of his actions may be innocuous enough, others may need to be moderated earlier."

Lyssa stroked her baby's fur. Her voice was on the quiet side. "Is this because of me?"

All of the adults looked at her, considering. Then to the healers.

Wade started, "I don't see what you mean."

"Her sending, mate," Natalie responded.

"Ah, yes. That."

Natalie responded. "There's no way to know and no reason to believe it has anything to do with your son's ability. Emmaline has shown an ability with nothing unusual about her parents other than Samuel's fighting skills."

Emmett felt his mate relax a bit. She had started life as a human and he had changed her when they mated. And afterwards they had found out that she was a very strong sender. At one point, when she had called for help, the send had reached over 40 miles. Lyssa had also reacted in self-defense, killing another werewolf with a strong send. She had learned to temper her sending, to control range and spread. She just couldn't figure out how she could get Emmanuel to stop what he was doing without messing him up.

-------

The second son of the Gates' Alphas was coming of age and, so, there was the celebration and concomitant gathering of unmated wolves.

Unfortunately, the wolves of the Wyeth pack were not attending the second day of the gathering as they were attending to a solemn event.

Randall had given his unmated wolves leave to go to but none had accepted. They were all here.

Cassie was inconsolable. Her little girl, Emmaline, had gone from trying to console her to wailing hysterically.

Emmaline's grandmother, May, lay on a pyre before the assembled wolves. While she had been old her death had been sudden.

The Alphas and Betas stood stoically by as Cassie's mate, Samuel, grabbed the torch and thrust it into the wooden underpinnings. Cassie fell to her knees, sobbing and holding her little one as the flames licked and grew. Samuel knelt beside his family and gathered them to him. A mournful howl went up as flames obscured May's body.

Emmanuel twined around his parents' feet, then went over and licked Emmaline's foot. She jerked, sniffed, and giggled at the ticklish feeling. She squirmed out of her mother's arms and followed her younger friend into the side yard.

Lyssa took her mate's hand and Emmett squeezed it in return.

-------

Calvin Ross had insisted that his Beta, Sampson, attend the unmated gathering. As a result of his status, he'd had several females fawning around him. But they did not interest him in the least.

So, Sampson migrated to the periphery. Moving away from the main press of wolves. As he lifted the bottle for another drink, he felt eyes on him. Turning slowly, he found he was being watched by a partially obscured figure.

He inhaled, but the wind was blowing in the wrong direction.

Why was that wolf looking at him that way? The figure was taller than most of the females. Was it a male, watching him? And why?

Sampson pulled himself up to his full height and started to walk over, debating if a confrontation was in the offing.

He rounded the corner and was completely astounded as two hands took his face and the other wolf planted a kiss on him. Large hands. Male hands.

Sampson decked him.

The other male laid on his back on the ground, holding the side of his face. He made no move, submissive, as his blue eyes looked up, then away. "I'm," he started, "Beta, I'm sorry. I.. You..." [You haven't taken any of the females to bed and I thought... I, I thought you might be like me.]

In a flash of clarity, Sampson looked over the younger male. Curled blond hair. Blue eyes, the color of a summer sky. Broad shoulders. Narrow hips.

The young male looked at the hand he extended, unsure.

So, Sampson got down on the ground beside him. "Sorry, you surprised me. I've never known," an inhale, exhale, "another male who was not interested in the females."

"Since I was a pup."

"Your name is... um, Phillip, isn't it?"

"Yes, Phil. Foster pack. Alpha made me come."

Sampson smiled. "Mine, too."

-------

Madeline had gone back to visit her mother and sister. Mathilda was gushing about the young male she was seeing. Her mother, while normally sociable, wasn't saying much.

"Matty? Would you get me a glass of milk?"

"Oh, uh, sure, Mom."

Madeline watched her sister leave and looked back to her mother. She looked a little unsure and uncomfortable. "Mom? What is it?"

"I'm not sure how to say this, sweetie..."

"Mom!" Madeline's voice was getting higher. "What?!"

She took a deep breath. "I'm having another pup."

Madeline's mouth fell open. Pregnant. Her mother was pregnant.

She and Matty were the children of their mother's mate but he had died several years ago. Unfortunately for widowed females, they still went into heat. And, without a mate to take care of her needs, she would seek out a male in the pack. There was generally an unmated male or two who would oblige.

They hadn't yet found a way to suppress females' heats. The only other options, at present, were locking them away or sedating them.

The pack would take care of her, of them, of course.

Madeline took her mother's hands. "Is this OK? Are you OK?"

"It's unsettling, sweetie. I never thought to have another pup after your father died."

"Mom," Madeline swallowed, "you know you could get the healer to try and stop it for you."

Her mother closed her eyes and sighed, "I know, sweetie, I know. But you know I love the little ones." It was true. Given a chance, she would watch any of the younger pups, and taught the youngest.

"Is it the male? Was it Kent?"

The conversation was surreal, counseling her mother, when it should be the other way around. But, when her mother was indisposed it was usually with him.

"No, actually," her mother looked embarrassed, "it was Damien. Kent was mated a couple of months ago."

Damien. Young, very young. Recently come of age.

It was... weird.

Matty returned with a glass of milk and looked at her sister. "Oh, sorry, Maddie, did you want something?"

"No, sis, I'm good." [Doesn't she know?]

[Not yet.]

The rest of the evening was spent talking about Madeline's mate, Erich, and what she was up to at the Wyeth pack.

-------

Sampson and Phil were tentative, neither really sure how to approach the other. They were close enough to touch but didn't. After Sampson had hit him Phil was reluctant to try again. And Sampson, who had resigned himself to living alone and masturbating for the rest of his life, had no clue how to bridge the gap.

So they talked and had another couple of beers. The sun set and the ride back to Ross was called. Sampson rose. "My ride."

Phil, panicking slightly, grabbed his hand. "Will I see you again?"

Sampson looked down at an earnestly young face. "I'll be here tomorrow."

Phil stood and exhaled. "Can I ... kiss you goodbye?"

An exhale. "Sure."

Carefully, Phil took Sampson's face in his hands, tilted his head, and pressed forward for the kiss. Their lips met and Phil opened slightly. He touched Sampson's lips with his tongue then groaned when Sampson opened and slid a hand into his hair.

It didn't last long and Phil sighed and blinked. Sampson murmured, "I gotta go."

"Yeah. See ya."

Sampson touched his lips a couple of times on the way home. Phil was attractive. And smelled and tasted good.

What would it be like to wake up with him? To hold him and be held? To taste his cock?

Was it possible? Could he actually have someone of his own?

Two of their packmates were staying with members of the opposite sex tonight and a female from another pack was returning with them. She and Harris were all over each other in the middle row of seats.

The scent of arousal was... irritating.

-------

The wolves of the Wyeth pack spent the evening quietly. There was no loud movie-watching, no rough and tumble for the younger males, even the pups were strangely quiet, mostly looking for comfort from their parents.

Lyssa was sitting in the Beta suite holding her young son. Emmanuel was quietly snuggled up against his mother and she was stroking his back. Her mate, his father, Emmett, stood behind them. He had his hands on her shoulders and was kneading them gently.

As Emmanuel's eyes tipped up to his father, Emmett made a goofy face. The toddler got a surprised look, then giggled. He held up his little arms, pushing upwards to stand in Lyssa's lap. Emmett grabbed the boy and tossed him in the air.

He laughed. "Gen!"

Another toss.

As Emmett hugged his firstborn, Emmanuel squirmed, then demanded, "Ouh!"

Emmett walked over and opened a window. Lyssa shook her head and looked mildly annoyed and amused. "You're spoiling him."

"Life goes on, mate. Say goodbye to Mommy."

Her naked little man looked over her mate's shoulder. "Bye!" A chubby hand flexed, opening and closing.

"Have fun."

The two males disappeared out the window and she waited, listening for the giggle that would indicate they had landed. They lived on the third floor of the den.

And, with a bit of a lump in her throat, she thought of the time he'd jumped from that very window with her in his arms. When they had run away from the pack.

Lyssa blinked, and sighed, and went over to her computer. She had just gotten an email from their lawyer. She led a small firm and they were paying a rather large retainer for research. Following the signing of an NDA, part of which she had helped craft, the packs had hired her to research precedents preemptively. Insuring against the day they were discovered or chose to reveal themselves to the human world. The seven area packs were now contributing to a legal fund. And, to minimize the potential impact of discovery, Lyssa was her point of contact.

The packs sent representatives to a monthly council meeting. But the meeting which was to have occurred the next evening had been cancelled in deference to the unmated gathering.

Lyssa opened the email and began to read. Even though they wouldn't be meeting, she, as chairwoman, would at least present an update on anything promising.

A squeal drew her to the window and she turned off the light beside it. Wolf eyes tracked motion in the field on the other side of the small lake. A large grey wolf was trotting along with a small boy on its back.

Emmanuel couldn't keep up with his father at such a tender age but enjoyed riding on his back. Instead of horsey, their young played wolfey with the adults. Lyssa smiled as Emmett jounced him and he squealed again.

A russet wolf wandered over, sniffed the boy, and licked his ear. He giggled.

Ariel, the Wyeth Alpha female, was checking on their youngest member.

Emmanuel patted her head then grabbed his father's ruff again as another large wolf approached, nudged the female, and the two took off, nipping, running.

Emmett headed for the back door. Her boys were coming back inside.

-------

Stephanie looked down at her mate and licked her lips. Calvin was tied to the bed, arms and legs spread; his cock risen to bob lightly with his heartbeat. She trailed her fingertips up his thigh and he writhed.

"I don't know why I put up with this."

She smiled at him. [It's my incentive for helping with petitions.] She leaned down and he felt her warm breath on his turgid member. He flexed his hips but she avoided contact. [And you enjoy it.]

[As do you, little one.] His send turned to a groan as her tongue slid over the head of his cock, pushing at the foreskin, exposing the sensitive skin beneath. Her wet tongue probed the eye, sweeping out the pearly precum.

His fists were clenched as he fought not to thrust his hips up, to thrust into her mouth. Having been forced, having males control her head and fuck her mouth with no consideration for her welfare, this was the only way she felt truly comfortable giving head. While she had progressed greatly since he had met her, had gotten to the point where she would initiate sex, there were still times where she felt better if she maintained control. And, the teasing and submissive nature of the light bondage play was pleasing to both. Stephanie was learning to find pleasure in being restrained, as opposed to the pain that she experienced under such conditions in her youth.

She caressed his heavy balls and licked him from base to tip. He twitched. "What would you like, my mate?"

There was tension in his send. [This is your reward, my Alpha.] She turned jade green eyes to him, and smiled. She had a beautiful, if somewhat lopsided, smile. [You smell good, mate, and I would like to taste you.]

She gave a satisfied smile, held the base of his cock and sucked him in as deeply as she could take him. Calvin emitted a loud moan and pushed his hips upwards. She sucked hard then released him with a pop and turned to look at him. His eyes were tightly closed and he was panting.

Stephanie unlocked the restraints and turned, straddling his waist, facing away. He raised his hands to her hips and dragged her bottom backwards. A trail of her juices were left up his chest and over his chin until the juicy treat was poised over his mouth.

Calvin inhaled deeply, sucking in the scent of her arousal, then extended his tongue to take his first taste this night. His tongue swept over the soft, wet petals. He felt the differences between the softness on her lower lips and the couple of scars the rogues had left. Then he probed into the hole between her lips and flicked at her clit. She threw her head back and moaned, then fell forward on her hands. Her treat was now before her as she had found she liked the taste of his cock.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers
12