For the Love of Botany: Future Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,112 Followers

With one hand still in Ariana's hair, Jessica lowered her head to the supple green tinged breast of her captive and began to suck on the erect thorn. Ariana thrust her chest upward into the lips of Jessica's mouth and pricked her tongue with the nipple. The result was immediate and Jessica's fervor increased accordingly. The nipples small chemical release heightened the sense of need in Jessica's thighs and she continued her finger fucking and nipple slurping for only a few more minutes. Once again she moved away from the naked bound form of the first of the Reborn and pressed a button on the same control panel as before. She adjusted the table to a lower height and tilted Ariana's head rest slightly further down.

Ariana felt rather than heard the opening of a door someplace on the wall opposite her thighs. Something on wheels was being pushed forward into the room. She did not know what it was until Jessica released the collar on her neck that she saw that it was an unWoman! The sight of the hairy male unnerved her- she had never been in such close proximity with one and would never have had too. Because of her unique physiology she was not required to perform the Breeding cycle. She studied the strange make up of its body as one of the colony workers pushed the giant contraption it was bound to closer.

The beast was hairy with a heavily muscled frame and no breasts. Ariana was impressed by the size of the creature's build and was surprised to see the length of flesh protruding from its groin. It was shorter than either the Givers' cock or the leonine's tail, but it was wide and fiercely erect. The beast was obviously straining against its restraints and made strange whooping and growling noises as his cock came closer and closer to the throbbing flower before him. Once the contraption was in position the worker left.

Jessica explained how the contraption worked as she went about setting it up. The beasts, unWomen, were often violent if not restrained and so this device had been built to allow the Seeded to experience breeding in a more enjoyable manner without risking their lives or well being. The contraption clamped into the base of the chair, locking it a set distance from the pussy of the woman seated there. It allowed for a natural and full length stroke and the arms of the contraption allowed the unWoman to get proper thrust behind it. Before releasing the strap that held the abdomen of the unWoman's body back, Jessica affixed a small metal ring around the base of its cock and balls. This was to keep Ariana from receiving any unwanted fertilization. Then with a flick of her wrist the strap was released and the unWoman plunged instinctively forward.

The cock was a perfect fit for Ariana's needy pussy and the feral man energetically thrust forward into the depths of her twat. Its growling increased as its muscular buttocks and thighs pulled in and out at a fast and aggressive pace. Ariana watched curious as the beasts face contorted and its breathing increased as it fucked over and over into her seeking a release that would not come. Ariana found that when combining a slight downward thrust of her hips with the oncoming thrust of the beasts cock, her clit would receive momentary, direct stimulation. Ariana dropped her head back and fucked downward on the cock, using what leverage the chair's ties would allow to press the dick deeper into her channel. The feeling was unique and sensational. There were thick veins running unpredictably around its lengths and the heat the penis filled her with was indescribable. Ariana writhed on the table as she felt the first of her orgasms hit her. A first set of petals fell to the floor and another quickly bloomed in its place as her desire continued unabated. The natural fit of their sexes contributed to the out of control lust she had for the cock. Over and over again she would raise herself from the seat of the chair and roll her cunt downward onto the thrusting cock, before collapsing back again.

Jessica had been extraordinarily aroused by the fucking of the green Seeded and the unWoman. She once again lowered Ariana's head rest and then positioned herself over the young woman's lips, remembering the pleasure they had brought her hours before. Ariana was more than eager to oblige and was lost to the realm of sanity. She was in that singular of places where all creatures lose contact with the concept of reality and can only focus on the sensual cues which drive them into the throes of passion. Her lips fastened on the pregnant pussy of the woman standing over her and she licked and slurped and hummed and fucked at the opening with her tongue.

Ariana could feel the growing warmth in the depths of her belly of an oncoming orgasm and she increased the insatiable thrust of her thighs upon the tormented rod slamming in and out of her. When the orgasm hit her, she screamed into the pussy which was flooding her mouth with fluids. Jessica nearly collapsed atop Ariana's head as she too exploded into her orgasm. Ariana's hair was running up and down over her inner thighs, and some tendrils had even drifted over her cheeks and into the cleft that separated them. Within moments, Jessica was once again experiencing the duplicitous pleasure of anal stimulation and the thrusting tongue in her pussy. The thriving mass of the two women and the chained man created a symphony of sounds- muffled groans, pants of desire, animalistic growls, slapping flash, slurping juices.

Ariana was nearing a third orgasm as she continued the grinding on the rock hard length of flesh between her thighs. She fought against the restraints around her leg as she sought to surrender to the natural impulse to lace her legs around the backside of the thrusting man. Jessica's weight bore heavily down on her mouth as she pressed her pussy onto the strong muscle exploring her tunnel. Jessica clutched at Ariana's breasts as she came in an effort to support her swollen belly, without crushing the woman eating her out. At the first signs of new fluid and the muscular spasms of orgasm, Ariana's tongue and viney hair tendrils went wild. They offered no respite from the shuddering bliss of release and sent her flying into consecutive explosions.

The angry beast continued its frustrated thrusting into her twat for several minutes before it collapsed loosely against its bonds. Ariana experienced an orgasm there, as she was allowed to experience the intimate heat of a human cock pulsing within her. Jessica slipped off of her seat on Ariana's face and nearly collapsed against the rear wall.

The unWoman was whimpering as it tried to reconvene its thrusting into the bright flower of the strange woman's twat. Ariana decided that it deserved some release after that performance and told Jessica so. Jessica managed to focus on the controls long enough to reposition the chair into a semi-seated position, tilted slightly forward into the bound beast's crotch. She slowly unhooked the metal ring around the base of his cock and dropped it on the floor, before joining it there.

Free from the cock ring, the beast howled in delight as it thrust forward into Ariana's waiting mouth. Ariana stared up the heaving chest of the beast to its hairy chin and jaw. The beast stared back down at her, its brown eyes glowing with desire. There was no gentility in its fucking of her mouth and Ariana expected none. Hungrily she slurped on the cock, inviting it deep into the orifice. Her tongue dragged along the spasming underside of the creature's dick before sliding back forward. The heavy, full balls of the creature slammed into her chin as it plunged into the heated depths of the green woman's mouth. Ariana bobbed her head in an opposing rhythm to the fucking of the man, taking the length of cock deep into her throat. She fought her throats reflexive gagging with marginal success. The beast man seemed to enjoy this tightening of muscle and managed to time the peak of its thrust to reach maximum depth in her mouth. Ariana understood that the creatures were not entirely without intelligence, but this awareness surprised her.

The rapid fire thrusting of the long cock in her mouth and throat would continue for a few more seconds, before a salty burst of fluid would hit the back of her throat. Ariana continued her bobbing and sucking, drinking the repeated shots of cum as it poured out of the man's dick. It howled and let out joyful cries of completion as the green woman fucked him with her mouth. The release was extra sweet because of its long delay. Finally, as its cock began to soften between her lips, the beast pulled free and slouched against the heavy wood framing of the contraption which cradled it.

Jessica rose from her spot on the floor, leaving a dark mark of her pussy's fluids in the dust and strapped the beast's waist back to the framing. She teetered back to the control panel and pressed the button again. In seconds, the worker who had carted the thing in, pushed it back out.

Ariana remained seated, the ground beneath her covered in her fluids and petals, as she licked the last remnants of the ropy semen from her lips. She looked around for Jessica, who had not reappeared from her place behind her on the control panel. It took the onrushing sound of feet coming down the stairs, for Ariana to realize she was in trouble. A squad of the city guards had arrived and were carrying the imperial plume.

Ariana went limp in the chair. She had been captured.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,112 Followers
12