For the Love of Mary Trenchard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

"There you are, man of the cloth, do you not feel the better for it? It just isn't natural for man or beast to hide it away for no woman to see, to enjoy as much as I do you, dear John."

Then she was gently handling him again, John laying there in a semi-stupor, that is the effect this woman had on him, this real woman who knew the score, who knew how to please a man to the extreme and, at the same time, to make it a mutual affair also.

"My Heaven's, so he rises again, John?. All that pent up energy - come' let's pamper him more. To satisfy the beast within."

"Oh! My God!" John resounded like he had absolutely no control over his sexual response to the sweet soft feminine hand which moulded him.

"I am not your God, dear John, just a full blooded Englishwoman who has set you free from all that sexual torment you made yourself go though. Now you can relent and save your penances for later if you must, but for now you have thus gone this far, so why not the whole works?"

Mary had him full, erect again, she was endeared to him, coaxing the foreskin gently back as she found with her tongue, the ripeness of his the swell she liked to call her plum...

"You are beautiful to behold, John and so well equipped, you can be all cock for me anytime you wish, you understand? Anytime, I just cannot get enough of my clergyman. Give me more of your bread and wine, sire, let me suck up the rich splendour of your masculinity, and I have had he utter pleasure of breaking your virginity which is an experience to behold."

Going down on him once more he soon cried that she had better stop because he was reaching his climax.

But she would have none of it, yelling she wanted his cream and he, not being able to do anything about it, because he was at the point of no return, surprised at himself for doing it again so soon.

He came like a volcano, his throb intense, her mouth tight around his heaving extremity, she took him all and all he could give, she sucked him like a baby sucks milk but more, swallowing all he could give her.

And when it was done she chuckled, her lips glistening with his cream, trickling down her chin as his ardour cooled.

"Look," she chuckled - " he is but the like of a little old man again, sufficiently appreciative I would say?"

John was flushed, his eyes half closed, his breathing at last sustained.

"You have done me a great service for sure Mary and I feel indebted to you?"

"Then make the rest of my days happy here by serving me some more, she asked?"

John thought about it, he was human - he wanted that now, he felt it was right with his God that, because he could not serve the one he loved, he could make good with a wonderful substitute, the Lady Mary Trenchard and all was well with his world ...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers
12