For The Man Who Has Everything Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,587 Followers

After about five minutes, Tory stopped them.

"Okay, let's inspect them," Tory stated. "Reagan, show me Ashley's."

Reagan pushed back the hood of Ashley's cunt, exposing her tiny tight knob. It was all wet and pink from Reagan's tongue. Tory did the same to Jenna. Her knob was slightly larger and deep pink. It was wet with Tory's saliva.

"I think Jenna's is slightly bigger," Tory said. "What do you think, Reagan?"

"Yeah, I think so," Reagan said, suppressing a giggle.

"No, Tory, you promised I would get the pussy. That means the whole pussy," Ashley complained.

"I don't want the clit," Jenna said again.

Reagan burst out laughing. Tory couldn't contain himself anymore either and started laughing.

"What?" Jenna said.

"You fucking bastards," Ashley said.

"What?" Jenna said again.

"They were playing with us, Jenna! Don't you get it," Ashley yelled.

"You fucking bastards," Jenna now said.

Reagan and Tory were laughing harder. Ashley joined them.

"You fucking sons of bitches," Ashley said laughing. "You had me going."

"But...but Reagan was eating your pussy?" Jenna said, still not getting the full impact of the joke.

"It's tasty too. I think I'll finish what I started," Reagan said going back to licking Ashley's exposed clit.

"Oh, fuck, that's so good," Ashley said.

Jenna looked at them and then back to Tory. He was removing his clothes. He climbed up on Jenna pushing her back onto the carpet.

"You're going to fuck me right in front of everyone?" Jenna asked.

"Most definitely," Tory said smiling as he fitted his cock to her juicy hole.

Jenna lay back and felt Tory's long cock sink in inch by inch into her cunt. She still looked slightly uncomfortable with the group fuck session. However, Tory's wonderful cock had her mind switching off concern and more to desire.

Tory fucked Jenna's tight wet pussy as Ashley moaned and held Reagan's face to her cunt. Jenna glanced over at them. Her concern seemed to lessen as the cock skewering her to her depths brought magnificent pleasures to her body. Tory fucked her with long smooth strokes.

Ashley squealed next to Jenna. Jenna looked over to watch Ashley cum with Reagan eagerly feasting on her cunt. Tory noticed too and increased his fucking of Jenna's tight cunt.

When Ashley came down, she sat up on her elbows. Reagan got up and undressed. As she did, Ashley reached over to touch Jenna's breast. Jenna looked unsurely at her. Ashley's womanly fingers caressed her tit and moved to the nipple. She lightly tweaked it as she looked into Jenna's eyes.

Tory was getting close. He started fucking Jenna harder causing her to moan deeply. Tory watched as Ashley took Jenna's left nipple into her mouth and sucked and licked it. Reagan had stripped completely and moved to the other side of Jenna. Jenna turned her head to look at Reagan as she lightly touched Jenna's other nipple.

Reagan leaned in and sucked Jenna's other nipple into her mouth. Ashley's hand traveled down Jenna's body and sought out her clit. Tory was almost there and groaned loudly watching the three beautiful women touch each other.

As soon as Ashley started teasing Jenna's clit, Jenna lost it. The multiple sensations to her body pushed her to a mind-blowing orgasm. She shrieked as her back arched off the carpet. Tory felt Jenna's cunt get wetter and tighten and he came too flooding her full of cum. Jenna gasped for air as she shuddered beneath Tory. She couldn't tell if her orgasm ended only to be immediately followed by another, or if she had just kept going, but her orgasm seemed to last forever. Reagan still nursed on her right nipple as Ashley did her left and rubbed her clit.

When Tory was fully drained and his dick began to soften, he pulled out of Jenna. Ashley dove for his cock before Reagan could and started tenderly sucking on him as he lay down. Reagan stayed with Jenna and surprised her by lightly kissing her. They kissed many times with increased passion each time. As Reagan leaned over her, Jenna actually grabbed one of Reagan's beautifully hanging tits and fingered the erect nipple.

Ashley used her talented mouth to get Tory hard again in no time. She wanted his nice cock buried in her cunt. They didn't pay any attention to Reagan or Jenna as Ashley mounted Tory's stiff cock. Reagan had kissed down Jenna's tight belly to her pussy. She shifted so she was over the top of Jenna in a reverse position. As Reagan looked at Jenna's fucked cunt, she could see Tory's cum leaking out.

Reagan dipped her tongue into Jenna's pussy tasting Tory's cum and Jenna's too. She cleaned Jenna on the outside, and then pushed her tongue inside too. Jenna had never eaten pussy or even seen one this close other than her own. She stared at Reagan's shaved pussy six inches from her face. It looked beautiful and Jenna could see wetness between the folds of her labia.

Jenna wasn't sure what possessed her at that moment, but she pulled Reagan's pussy down to her mouth. Jenna's fingers parted Reagan's labia to get at the pinker wetter inside. Reagan groaned into Jenna's cunt as Jenna's tongue tentatively probed Reagan's pussy.

Ashley rode Tory's cock hard like she needed to cum fast. Her beautiful tits bounced sexily as she pistoned up and down on his cock. Tory's hands stole up to heft her tits and pinched the erect nipples. Ashley groaned and continued pumping up and down. She shuddered moments later and clamped down on Tory's cock with her inner muscles. A wonderful orgasm ripped through her and she squealed above him.

Tory, having just cum in Jenna, had some staying power. He let Ashley finish her climax before he started pushing her down on his cock again. He held her hips as he moved his cock deep inside her. Ashley smiled weakly at him and then kissed him. Tory worked her cunt to get her back into a fever as they kissed.

Jenna could not believe another woman was about to get her off but there was no mistaking the feeling building in her cunt. She too lapped at Reagan's pussy and discovered the things that made Reagan moan. Within another five minutes, the two were groaning nice orgasms into the other's cunt. Jenna got her first taste of female cum. She never believed she would like being with another woman.

As Reagan and Jenna sat up and caressed each other and kissed, they glanced over at Tory and Ashley. Ashley was shuddering through another good cum as Tory pumped his seed deep into her twat.

Reagan and Jenna lightly teased each other's nipples as they watched Ashley dismount Tory's cum soaked cock. It was losing it's stiffness as they watched.

Reagan and Jenna then crawled over the floor to them. Jenna and Reagan lightly played with Tory's cock and balls. Reagan soon took it into her mouth. She hadn't had him yet and hoped to get a chance to ride his big cock too. Ashley sat up and fingered Jenna's pussy as Jenna rubbed Tory's balls. Reagan stopped sucking Tory only to feed his cock to Jenna's skilled mouth. If anyone could get him hard again, it was Jenna.

Jenna did get him hard and moved away so Reagan could mount him. Tory was in heaven with three cunts to fuck and bury his cum in. He fucked up into Reagan's sweet tight pussy. Meanwhile, Ashley had moved over Jenna and they licked each other's cunts. It took another ten minutes but they all managed to cum close together falling apart exhausted on the floor. The whole apartment smelled of sex, cum, and sweat.

When they gathered their strength they all showered. First Jenna and Tory went in then Reagan and Ashley. As Jenna and Tory dried off, Jenna asked him something.

"Did you do that whole clit thing just to get me together with Ashley and Reagan?" Jenna asked.

"Will you be mad if I say yes?" Tory responded.

"No. I was just curious is all," Jenna said.

"Did you enjoy it?" Tory asked.

"Yes," Jenna said.

"Good," Tory replied.

When they were all showered and dressed, they went into the kitchen to get something to eat. Everyone was starving.

"Hey, I have a question," Reagan said. "What are we going to call the robot?"

They all thought a minute, then Tory said, "Good point, Reagan."

"How about something strong like 'Xena'?" Jenna said.

"Or 'Stephanie' like a Stefford wife?" Ashley said.

" 'Melanie' is a pretty name. Strong and soft at the same time," Reagan said.

"How about 'Jane'? You know like 'Tarzan and Jane'," Tory said.

"Hey, since it is going to look like my twin, how about 'Amber'?" Ashley said.

This maybe the toughest decision of all," Tory said. "We could use help deciding what to name her."

They could not agree right away so they tabled the matter and moved on to the next day's plans. They laid out the trip details and the many stops they needed to make. They were all going to go on the plane and would stop overnight at Tory's Dad's mansion to meet him. They all wanted to before they delivered the cyborg and picked a name.

While the women sorted through the 500 pictures Jenna had picked up from the photographer's, Tory made and received a couple calls. To save time and stops, he had arranged to have the power plant and the skeletal structure picked up by the plane that very day. The pilot, sworn to secrecy, had called to say it was done and they were at the robotics company for assembly. He also found out the main processor had arrived too.

The latex company was nearing completion on tests for the skin with great results. The sub-structure company reported a change they wanted to make to the titanium inner skin. They had played around with super thin titanium and other new metal alloys and plastics to come up with a lighter weight but more flexible sub-structure. It would be even more durable yet have superior qualities to just a titanium sub-skin. Tory agreed with their findings and could not wait to see it the next day. With this break-through on the sub-structure, the cyborg was now just over two hundred pounds.

Conversations with the optics company and the hearing company proved fruitful. The ears were ready and would ship the next day. The sight was still a week away but progressing nicely. Tory mailed out checks to several of the manufacturers.

Tory spoke to his dad and mentioned he would be stopping by with some overnight guests. They would be there in time for dinner which pleased his father. His dad had reminded him that his older brother, Thad, would be in for dinner and the Thanksgiving weekend too.

The rest of the day was spent on planning and photo selection. They parted agreeing to be ready to be pick-up at 8:00 AM for the trip.

They still needed help on the name. Everyone was to think about it overnight.

End of Chapter 5

Final Chapter coming next. The big unveiling of the Christmas gift to Tory's Dad. What would you name the female robot?

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,587 Followers
12