For The Man Who Has Everything Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

The cyborg did not have a tongue so pussy licking was out, on this model anyway. Tory wanted to work on a tongue for future generations. Ashley had to teach the cyborg all the positions for fucking. The data would help but actual motions were important for the cyborg to learn. She also had to learn anal sex movements.

All the sex talk and wine had Ashley especially hot. She started demanding Jenna demonstrate that she could give head better than Reagan or she could. Jenna was game and soon Tory was bone hard and naked on the floor with the three women around him.

"Watch and learn," Jenna said, mockingly to the other girls.

"Well, help you get him going," Reagan said, kissing Tory with plenty of tongue action.

"I'll play with his nuts for you, Jenna," Ashley chimed in.

In between kisses, Reagan and Ashley watched Jenna work. She did have a tantalizing style and Tory moaned his approval.

"Oh, god, Jenna, you are the best," he said as she teased the underside of his cock with the tip of her tongue.

The cyborg would not be able to use all of Jenna's skills without a tongue but they felt she would make up for it with suction. Ashley rubbed Tory's balls as Jenna deepthroated his cock like the cyborg would.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum," Tory said.

"Don't get him off, Jenna," Ashley screamed. "I got to ride that beautiful cock. I'm so fucking hot! I haven't had sex since Thad fucked me Thanksgiving."

Jenna got out of the way and Ashley mounted him in a flash. Reagan didn't mind sharing her man with her two friends. Besides, it's not like they hadn't all fucked together before. She knew too that Tory enjoyed Jenna's mouth and Ashley's pussy. Reagan went to Jenna, stripped her naked and started playing with her nipples while they kissed. Jenna seemed to be warming to the touch of a woman and she returned Reagan's kisses and tweaked her nipples.

"Oh, fuck me, Tory," Ashley yelled. "Jam that big dick into me all the way."

Tory rolled over on top of Ashley and started pounding her pussy.

"How's that?" Tory gasped, as he fucked hard into her.

"So sweet, so sweet," Ashley groaned. "Get me off please, Tory."

Tory pounded into Ashley as Reagan and Jenna ate each other next to them. The two women were squealing with delight as they licked and sucked each other's pussies. Ashley was panting from the fucking she was getting.

"I'm going to cum," Ashley screamed.

"Do it," Tory replied.

"I'm almost there," Ashley yelled, bucking off the carpet to meet his hard thrusts into her juicy cunt.

"Me too," Tory groaned, pumping his cock into Ashley's cunt.

"Oh, god! Oh, god!" Ashley moaned, as she crested and her orgasm took hold.

"Fuck," was all Tory could groan, as his orgasm approached too.

Ashley pushed her ass off the carpet and froze as her climax made her go rigid. Her brain was consumed by pleasure as waves of bliss passed over her. She felt Tory's cock expand and then hose her insides with his hot cum. She squealed her approval as he pumped cum deep into her cunt. Reagan and Jenna were moaning too beside them. In a few more minutes, they all lay still and panting after their orgasms.

Reagan and Jenna had plans for Tory's cock as well and they would not let him get away. They both started sucking on his dick and playing with his balls to get him rock hard again. Ashley had shifted over and ate Reagan's cunt as she rubbed Tory's balls. Jenna sucked Tory back to life tasting his and Ashley's cum.

When Tory was completely hard again, Jenna positioned her pussy over top of his cock and settled down on it. She liked the feeling of his big cock sinking into her cunt and stretching it wide open.

"Oh, Tory, that feels so fucking good having your cock inside me," Jenna gasped.

"Your pussy is so tight, Jenna. You feel like heaven to my cock," Tory groaned.

"Okay if I ride you long and slow? I want to save you for Reagan but I need to cum on your cock at least once," Jenna said.

"Fine by me," Tory agreed, hissing between clenched teeth as Jenna's tight cunt squeezed and rode his cock deliciously.

"Oh, god, I think I'm going to cum quick," Jenna stated.

"Cum on my cock, Jenna. Let me feel your pussy juice all over my cock," Tory said.

Jenna rode slowly up and down. She pulled out to the head and then sank all the way back down. She did this in a slow wonderfully agonizing pace that kept Tory primed but not over the top. It pleasured Jenna so much though; she knew she could get off once or twice if she just kept this pace up. In fact, she felt her first orgasm building already.

"It feels so fuckin good," Jenna said. "I'm almost there."

"Shit, your pussy is wonderful," Tory hissed.

"Oh, god, so good, so fuckin good," Jenna said. "Ahh..."

Jenna sat down hard on Tory's cock and ground her pussy on him. Her orgasm hit and she clamped her pussy walls tightly around Tory's cock. It felt so good Tory nearly lost it.

"Oh, fuck, Jenna," Tory gasped.

"Ahh," was all Jenna could respond as she came on his dick.

Tory reached up and tweaked her nipples adding to the already fabulous bliss coursing through her body. Jenna sat atop his cock with her eyes closed, letting the pleasure wash over her. It took a while but she finally came down and opened her eyes.

"Was it good?" Tory asked, smiling at her.

"Wonderful," Jenna whispered back. "Can I go again?"

"Okay with me," Tory gasped as she shifted on his cock and started moving up and down once more.

"Fuck, that feels so damn good," Tory said, as Jenna's now wetter cunt gripped his cock.

"To me too," Jenna moaned.

Jenna rode Tory slowly once more. She had to slow to a stop three times to let Tory calm down or he would have cum. She managed one more good orgasm without getting him off. She dismounted and gave way to Reagan. Reagan and Ashley had eaten each other's pussies to wonderful orgasms. They had wound down afterwards but now Reagan was ready for a good fucking. Ashley and Jenna went at each other too.

Reagan mounted Tory and leaned forward to kiss him. He grabbed her marvelous tits as they kissed. When they broke the kiss he pulled one of her tits to his mouth and sucked the nipple. Reagan moaned with delight as he sucked and licked the nipple. She used one hand to hold his head to her breast feeding her nipple to him. The dual sensations of his sucking her tit and his cock in her pussy had Reagan working quickly to orgasm.

Tory switched tits and chewed and licked the other nipple. Reagan fucked up and down on his cock increasing her speed as her pleasure built. It would not be long before she came.

"Tory, keep sucking my nipple. I'm going to cum," Reagan gasped.

Tory groaned into her tit. He could not hold out much longer himself. Jenna had teased him forever with her tight pussy and now with Reagan riding him hard, he was close. In a few more moments, they were both there.

"Oh, fuck," Reagan yelled. "I'm cumming."

Tory moaned into her tit flesh in his mouth. He too was cumming. Reagan started first but Tory followed seconds later when her cunt squeezed his over stimulated cock. He pumped loads of cum into her quaking pussy. Shivers ran up and down his spine as the mind-numbing pleasure saturated his body. Reagan screamed her blissful pleasure as she felt his cock pump his seed into her depths.

Jenna and Ashley tongued each other's clits and pushed fingers into cunts as they too moaned out their pleasure. The two climaxing teams finished almost together. Afterwards, they rolled apart and everyone panted for air.

Jenna and Ashley left Tory's about an hour later. Reagan stayed for the night to help Tory work more on the programming. In the morning they showered together. After they washed each other's backs and rinsed, Reagan sucked Tory hard. He fucked her bending over in the shower. When she came she pulled off his cock and sucked him until he came in her mouth. Reagan collected all his cum in her mouth and then swallowed it down.

The four worked all weekend getting ready for the delivery of the female cyborg. They finally picked a name too. The robotics company called to give them updates on progress. They would be ready to deliver the finished robot in two days. The myriad of leaps in technology that had come out of the project had every one of the companies involved ecstatic. Tory was down to less than $100,000 left but he had paid everyone.

On Tuesday when the robot arrived, the three women and Tory waited impatiently at his apartment for the delivery. Tory had iced some champagne in case the female cyborg turned out to be all they had hoped for. Finally, the special delivery company arrived and helped them uncrate the robot. Everyone just gasped when they saw her for the first time.

They sat her in a chair and just stared at her for a good ten minutes without speaking. She looked so much like Ashley; she could be her twin sister. Ashley and Reagan actually started crying. Tory and Jenna just gawked at her. They hugged each other and jumped up and down. Tory broke out the champagne and they tearfully toasted to themselves. She looked so real they almost didn't care if everything worked or not.

After they had drained the bottle of champagne they finally calmed down enough to concentrate on the future. For the next several minutes everyone touched and inspected her up close. Her skin felt real and warm to the touch, a product of the internal heat displacement. Her hair, lips and breasts felt real too. Tory stuck a finger in her mouth and pussy and both felt warm and moist. They were all just amazed.

"We've got to get a hold of ourselves and begin the programming," Tory exclaimed.

"Yes, but, my god, she looks and feels great," Jenna said.

"She is beautiful," Reagan proclaimed.

"Thanks," Ashley said, prideful.

The robot's breasts were beautiful just like Reagan's. The butt was just like Jenna's and molded perfectly to Ashley's body. The position of the pussy even looked exactly right. Ashley marveled at the resemblance of the face, hair, and other features as if she were examining herself. Tory was already reading the notes from the robotics company.

As they had planned, the robotics company had already started the mini-reactor. The main processor was functioning and had been run successful through a bank of tests. The eyes, ears, and the sensory net were all on and working. All that remained was to download the rest of the programming and train the Bot to move.

All the rest of the day, the four worked constantly downloading data into the female cyborg. Tory concentrated on imputing a complete encyclopedia. Reagan worked on motor skills and martial arts. Jenna handled sex books, cookbooks, and psychology. Ashley worked on languages, visual effects, and games. Tory intended to make the robot a good companion even though she would be hard to beat at games like chess. Card games and games of chance would be better but even then she would know all the odds of a situation for each play to be made. She could be the world's best poker player.

As fast as someone removed a downloaded disk, someone else inserted one. Even after downloading fifty CD's worth of data, they had barely made a dent in the main processor's memory.

Before everyone left for the night, Tory imputed the activation sequences the robotics company had sent along. They nearly freaked out when her eyes opened and she looked around. There was a collective, "Fuck" spoken by everyone in the room.

"She's alive," Ashley gasped.

"Damn," Jenna whispered.

"Oh, this is fuckin' unbelievable, Tory. You're a genius!" Reagan exclaimed.

"You guys too," Tory said.

"No, we never could have done any of this without you," Reagan said, and the rest agreed.

"Well, according to the robotics company, she has been programmed to answer to Droid for now," Tory stated.

"So here goes," he said.

"Droid, please speak to us in English unless otherwise requested. Is that understood?" Tory asked.

"Yes," the Droid said.

"Oh, fuck! Did you hear that," Ashley exclaimed. "I can't believe this."

"Ashley, don't swear. We haven't yet taught her what is proper and not," Tory scolded, with a big smile.

"Oh, I guess you're right. Sorry," Ashley said, and they all chuckled.

Tory spoke to the Droid, "Droid, I am called Tory. This is Reagan, Jenna, and Ashley," he said pointing to each of them.

They all looked on amazed as the android looked at each person in turn.

"Oh, this is freaky," Jenna said.

"You're telling me," Reagan agreed.

"Droid," Tory said. "Your name is going to be Ann. Every time you hear the name Ann it will refer to you. If there is more than one person present with the name Ann, you will ask for the last name. Your last name is Tarrington. Your middle name is Droid. So you are Ann Droid Tarrington. Do you understand me, Ann?"

"Yes, Tory," Ann said.

"Oh, shit," Jenna exclaimed.

Tory gave her a disproving glance about the swearing.

"Oh, sorry. I couldn't help myself," Jenna said, and they all cracked up.

Tory said, "What is your full name, Ann?"

"Ann Droid Tarrington," Ann replied.

"Ann, have you processed all the data we have given you so far?" Tory asked.

"Yes, Tory," Ann responded.

"Guten abend, Ann," Tory said, in German.

"Guten abend, Tory," Ann reiterated.

They tried Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese and she answered properly in all. Tory picked pages at random from hard copies of the encyclopedia and asked Ann questions. She knew everything by memory from what was on the page. It proved she had perfect total recall and a photographic memory.

"Ann, do you see all of us clearly?" Tory asked.

"Yes, Tory," Ann replied.

Tory stepped back to the far side of the room. He held up the encyclopedia open to a random page.

"Ann, can you read the first line at the top of page 131?" Tory asked.

Ann read the line perfectly. He then tried a book they had not downloaded yet to make sure she wasn't just going from memory and she read it too. It proved her vision was at least as good as they had expected, maybe better.

Tory called Reagan to him at the far end of the room. He whispered in Reagan ear, and then he turned to Ann.

"Ann, do you know what I just told Reagan?" Tory asked.

"Yes, Tory," Ann said.

"What did I just tell her?" Tory asked.

"You told her she has great nipples to suck on," Ann said.

"Wow," Reagan gasped.

"My god," Jenna said, realizing Ann must have got it right.

"There's no keeping secrets from her," Ashley said, laughing.

Tory and Reagan walked back closer and Tory said, "Ann, have you processed all the movement skills we downloaded to you?"

"Yes, Tory," Ann said.

"Please stand, Ann," Tory asked.

Ann stood right up with surprising swiftness and grace. Tory ran her through a series of movements and she responded with ease. Her skin moved with her actions in a natural manner. When she raised her hands over her head, her breasts stretched out just like Reagan's would. It was amazing to them to watch.

"Tory, you going to try her out tonight sexually after we all leave?" Ashley joked.

"Not yet," Tory said. "We've given her all the data on sex but not all your notes on techniques. Tomorrow we'll work on those then she will be ready for a test run," Tory said, smiling and acting like he couldn't wait.

"Watch out, Reagan," Jenna said. "You might be replaced by an android."

"I'm beginning to worry about that," Reagan replied, going with the joke.

They all got a good laugh. For the rest of the evening they walked her through different series of tests. She came through all with flying colors. Before the girls left, Tory sent Ann in front of the TV. He had programmed his Tivo to record 24 different channels for 1 hour each. He would have Ann watch the TV all night looking at the cooking channel, the weather, VH1, Masterpiece Theater, cable news, sports channel and many more. She was programmed to learn all she could from each show.

The group kissed and hugged with pride over their accomplishments so far. The project was turning out beyond anyone's expectations. They agreed to meet early the next morning to resume the training before classes. Then they would take shifts between classes all day.

The team worked tirelessly on Ann's training and education. The most difficult were actual movements and techniques. On the third day, Tory had Ann make pancakes for them all for breakfast. They were from a Martha Stewart recipe that Ann had learned from the TV. They were wonderful but she made a mess of the kitchen. They spent hours then on teaching her cleaning, etiquette, and where to look for things like milk in the refrigerator.

On the fourth day she made them beef stroganoff with puff pastries and cleaned the dishes afterward. The meal was delicious and from another cooking channel recipe she knew. Reagan, Jenna, and Ashley had finished all their downloads for now. Ann was now ready to be tried out sexually.

With the women all huddled around, Tory had Ann get on the bed. They had managed to keep her weight just under 200 pounds but until they were sure she could control her movements, Tory would be on top. With all the excitement and pressure, Tory was not hard yet. Maybe it was the idea of fucking a female robot that had him nervous. Whatever it was, he was not hard.

The girls realized right away they would need to teach Ann to be responsive to a soft penis. They instructed her how to felliate Tory when he was soft. Ann leaned over and sucked Tory's soft cock into her mouth. He was nervous as she did so for the first time. It was obvious he was worried she might hurt him if she got out of control. Her fingers softly rubbed his balls. Tory was surprised when she used just a little suction at first. Her mouth felt warm and moist. Unlike a normal woman her mouth seemed to constantly be washing his cock in a warm water bath. It felt like heaven.

Tory couldn't help but respond. Ann slowly increased the pressure as she was instructed to do so by Jenna. Within minutes Tory was hard as a rock and loving it. He had no doubt he could cum from her administrations especially if she increased the pressure. Unknown to him though, Jenna had plenty of other tricks built into Ann's program. She took him to the root on command from Jenna, deepthroating his cock like Jenna could. He groaned deeply as she increased the suction slightly. His cock felt like it was being drawn into a whirlpool. Jenna told her to rotate her throat. Unknown to Tory, Reagan had designed the throat to rotate around putting both downward and side to side pressure on his cock at the same time. Tory howled as Ann started doing this. He could feel his orgasm rising. She still massaged his balls in her soft latex skinned hand.

"You want to cum down her throat?" Jenna asked Tory.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Tory exclaimed, between groans.

"You want her to slow down for a while or get you off now?" Jenna asked.

"Oh, god, I don't know," Tory said. "It feels so damn good!"

"Ann, take him out of your mouth and suck on the sides for a while the way I showed you," Jenna said.

Ann removed Tory's cock from her throat and sucked up and down on the sides of his cock. It felt exquisite like a wet vacuum running up and down his dick. Tory moaned.

"Take one of his testicles into your mouth, Ann," Jenna instructed.

Ann did and Tory nearly shot all over her face and into her hair. The suction from her mouth drew the ball in and stretched the sack. He was sure the other ball might be forced to follow any second but she seemed to be able to just keep the one. Jenna had her switch nuts which she did and Tory howled again.

Finally, Jenna told Ann to resume sucking his penis and she did. Jenna had her build up slowly again until she had him down her throat with the sideways action working too. Tory grunted and groaned and his head hung backwards in sheer bliss. Reagan and Ashley were cheering Ann on and Jenna kept up with the directions. Within a few more seconds Tory couldn't take it anymore.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers