For The Sensual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
83 Followers

They had attracted quite an audience….there were soft 'ooooos' and 'ahhhhhs' as Sydd's hard, beautiful cock slapped her flat belly with each thrust up her ass…. Her 'assailant's''—good word that: 'ass-sailant'—breathing grew shorter, her thrust more frantic…. The slim one was 'searching' for her own release….and Sydd decided to grant it….

Her own cream was super-heated and churning…she needed to let go too…. One last back-lunge on all that pole….when she reached bottom, Sydd clamped her asshole down on the base of the cock that was up in her and twisted…. Sweet, molten sap erupted up Sydd's ass through the thick red-hot poker that was 'Wonda's' cock….

There was a high pitched screeching—someone over-revving a Bugati and then just letting it loose to make its mark on hot asphalt?... nails on a chalkboard?.... Sydd letting go…. a geyser of cum arcing across time and space….and some black beauty with foresight, impeccable timing, and an unbelievably freakish nature, stepping into the 'line of fire' to be bathed in hot sweet cream….

How improbable…. But then, again, you had to be there….

sydian
sydian
83 Followers
12