For the Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife continues exploring her fantasies.
1.7k words
4.38
48.9k
5

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 03/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note--for those who have given me encouraging messages and constructive criticism--I thank you, and my husband thanks you for encouraging me to continue!)

*

I move to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My face is streaked with drying sperm, as much as I have ever been painted with. I wet a washcloth and clean my face of Tim's cumstreaks, then run my fingers through my hair, trying to remove as much of his orgasm as possible. Once I'm satisfied with the results, I remove my garter and stockings. My cunt is on overload and I'm tempted to stroke my throbbing clit to gain some relief, but I realize that my first orgasm should come at the touch of the fingers of my owner, or the tip of his tongue, or the ramming of his cock. I stand and look at myself in the mirror--nude, ready to fulfill a strange man's sexual demands, to be his toy. My deepest, darkest fantasies are coming to life, and the thoughts of them make my entire body tingle.

I return to the sitting area to find Tim gone. I glance over at the open doorway to the bedroom and see him lying stretched out and nude on the king-size bed. He rolls onto his side and pats the space next to him, inviting me to lie down.

I join him and he takes me in his arms, his tongue once again roving across my lips, his hands once again exploring my body. His mouth travels to my breast, hungrily sucking my nipple.

Tim eventually kisses his way down my stomach to the top of my pussy. I do not need any encouragement and open my legs for him, inviting him to go further, to give my clit the attention it craves. His fingers caress from my inner thighs up to my mons, brushing my thatch and cuntlips as he goes, all the while kissing and licking my skin above my cunt. My hands push the top of his head down, urging him to place his tongue on my clit and caress me, but he resists, content to leave his mouth where it is. His hands continue to move, sliding his middle finger down over my clit and between my lips to my opening to feel my wetness. His finger does not yet enter me, but instead runs up my inner lips to one side, then down the other. Each circuit finds his finger lingering over my opening just a second longer each time before it begins it circuit again. Several more circuits, several more pauses, and then one pause his digit enters me, curling up inside me as his palm presses into the mound above my clit. I shudder reflexively as my first orgasm begins to build. I close my thighs around his hand while he rocks his finger and palm with a strong, steady rhythm. My orgasm crashes over me and takes me to another plane, the feeling so intense that my consciousness shifts from the here and now to somewhere else altogether.

I come down off my sexual high and release Tim's hand. He raises his head from my crotch, looks at me, and smiles as his finger traces a wet line from my cunt, over my breast, and up to my lips. He continues to trace paths between the valley of my tits and the top of my pubic hair for several minutes while my body calms from my orgasm. I am lost in the moment—my first orgasm from a man other than my husband. The taboo of the moment thrills me, and I want to give myself to Tim completely. I revel in the feeling of things I had only imagined actually coming to pass.

After indulging me in this cooling-off period, Tim lays back and says, " bring that sweet thing closer for me to taste." I must look confused, because he clarifies. "Bring that beautiful pussy right up to my tongue." Now I understand--a 69! I quickly straddle his chest and stare down at his beautiful cock. Tim hooks his forearms around my thighs and pulls me closer to his tongue, lightly tracing a line around the outside of my outer lips. After several deliberate circuits he begins to slowly run the tip of his tongue up the length of my slit, just barely parting my engorged lips. He continues to dip a little further in to my cleft with each pass until his tongue is deep in me, drawing copious amounts of juice out of my cunt. His hands are not at rest, roaming my back and stomach before settling on my tits as he fondles and squeezes them.

I too am not idle while I enjoy Tim's oral attentions. I look down on his cock and see it has begun to regain it's erection. I take it in my mouth, using my lips to slide along the shaft. My tongue teases his slit when I reach the tip, then slides back down on the downstroke. I stop once or twice to lightly bite the mushroom at the end of his stalk, to feel the sponginess that covers the hardness underneath, then continue swallowing as much of his cock as I can fit in my mouth without choking.

His tongue continues to work on my slit, beginning to move my arousal back to its peak. Up and down it travels, sliding through and around my lips and flicking my clit before moving on. My excitement continues to build when he asks, "care to take a ride?"

I swing my body around so I am facing him while straddling his cock. I lower myself until my tits rub below his chest, his cock nestled in the groove of my pussy. I pull my hips forward so the tip of his rod touches the opening of my pussy, then push my hips back again. Tim's cock slides into my cunt for the first time, filling me completely. He feels different from what I have experienced before, the way his body molds to mine. Not better or worse, just different. His hips begin a rocking motion, pulling and pushing his rod through my hole. As his left hand roams my back and ass, the index finger of his right hand dips to where is cock is entering me, then moves the moisture from that touch to my anus. He does this several times, taking liberties with my anus each pass, brushing it, massaging it, and finally slipping past my tight ring up to the first knuckle. I've never thought this to be very erotic, but today is different. This is his asshole to do with as he wants. I wonder if he will want more?

My rosebud begins to relax after the initial shock of his finger's entry, and he slides it in further. His cock continues to saw in and out of my pussy while his finger keeps time in my ass, only a thin wall of tissue separating them.

Suddenly Tim pulls his finger out and grabs my asscheeks with both hands as his thrusting becomes more frantic. Soon his powerful hips are driving his cock deep into my cunt and lifting me off the bed. His hands move to my hips and force me down on his spike as deeply as I can go. Several more thrusts, and he tenses, a hiss escaping his lips. He quiets and relaxes, all the while holding my hips to his.

Eventually, Tim rolls me on to my back and lets his deflating cock fall out of me.

"Stay there," he orders, and reaches for the camera now on the bedstand. Tim parts my legs and takes several photos of his juice leaking slowly down my slit towards my ass. He kneels between my legs and put his cock next to my cunt, taking a photo that captures the obvious remains of his orgasm still on his pole.

"Are you hungry?" he asks. "The weekend is still young, and there is so much to do. Feel free to take a shower if you like. I'll have your clothes laid out for you when you get out."

I reach for a tissue to mop up the cum from my crotch. "No," he says. "Leave it. I want to see it run out of you as you get ready." I do as I am told and get to my feet. As I reach the doorway between the two rooms, there is a knock on the door.

"Get that, please," he commands. I hesitate and start to go to the bathroom for at least a towel to cover my nudity. "Answer it as you are," Tim says. I again hesitate, but the bad girl in me wins the internal argument and invites me to play this game. I look through the peephole and see a young bellhop, probably about 20 years of age, standing there, holding a stack of towels. I am blushing from head to toe as I reach for the door handle.

I open the door while standing behind it, trying to shield my nakedness from this stranger. The young man announces "the fresh towels you asked for, ma'am," and holds them out for me to take. I quickly realize I cannot stay behind the door and take them from the bellhop. I summon my courage and open the door wider so I may grab the towels. The young man's eyes grow wide as he takes in the scene before him. All sense of propriety leaves him and his eyes scan up and down my body, sizing me up. I can't imagine he has seen too many naked women in his life, and he is not going to miss this opportunity to fuel his masturbatory thoughts.

He hands me the towels and I clutch them to my chest, at least covering that part of me from his gaze. The young man never looks me in the face, instead looking back and forth below the towels to the vee of my legs. His eyes widen as they travel further down, following the trail of Tim's orgasm as it runs down the inside of my thigh. I thank him, and close the door. I turn and there and Tim is behind me, dressed in a robe and smiling.

"Well," he says, "you have guaranteed us excellent room service this weekend. Go ahead, get in the shower. I'll get your makeup and such."