For the Weekend Ch. 05

Story Info
She is required to submit to another.
2.5k words
4.38
41.1k
2

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 03/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sleep well into the next morning. Tim keeps me close to him throughout the night, his body wrapped around mine. I wake and go to use the bathroom. Tim comes in as I am finishing, then rejoins me in bed when he is done. He cuddles me for a moment, then rolls on his back.

"Time to start our day," he says. "In the truck last night you said you'd swallow my cum. I'm going to take you up on that."

I roll on to my side and begin running my hands up and down his nude form, avoiding his most sensitive areas, instead just teasing the skin around them. I slowly begin to press harder into his muscles, massaging and tweaking the tissue underneath. He sighs and groans a bit, letting me know I am hitting the right spots. Eventually my efforts take me closer and closer to his midsection, making his cock harden just a bit without even touching it. Closer and closer I get to his pole, brushing a finger over the head, or a palm over his balls. I continue to knead his legs, contrasting the roughness of that motion with the light touches over his manhood. I continue on down his legs, working as I go, until I reach his feet. I make sure to straddle his legs so he may see my upturned ass and pussy and feel my crotch as I rub up and down his thigh, getting my clit worked up in the process. I massage his feet for a bit, and then begin to suck his toes.

He jerks a bit and laughs. "Are you ticklish?" I ask with a bit of sass in my voice.

"I am," he says, "but you working on my toes reminds me of what you are able to do to my cock. Why don't you give it the same treatment?"

I swing my ass away from him and begin to kiss my way back up his legs. When I reach the junction of his legs, I spread them open a bit, lie between them, and begin to tongue his sac and the sensitive skin beneath it. My tongue swirls and paints broad and narrow strokes wherever I can reach. His cock is soon completely hard and I reposition myself so my head is on his stomach, and begin to work on his rod again. I alternate light kisses along the length with an occasional lick of his slit, always caressing his balls and taint with my hand. I begin to slip the head of his cock in my mouth, then go back to kissing and licking his length. Gradually the depth to which I take his head begins to deepen, and eventually I am slowly bobbing up and down on his pole. I continue for several minutes, only occasionally removing my mouth to take the edge off his senses. Each time I return to his hardness, his thrusting becomes a little more pronounced. I return for a final time, and I definitely get the feeling that he is fucking my mouth. He places his hand on the side of my head and gently presses down, trapping me against his stomach. I let it happen, and soon I am rewarded with a mouthful of his cum. My newfound fascination for it allows me to savor for a bit before I let his entire load slide down my throat, finding the taste not unpleasant. His thrusting stops and his breathing begins to calm a bit and I continue to nurse his cock, cleaning it as best I can.

Tim runs his fingers through my hair and says, "that was very good. You'll probably be thankful you took care of that when you did." I'm not sure how to take that comment, but decide it probably can't be good.

With that, he picks up the phone, looks at me, and asks, "want something more filling than my cum?"

I look at him quizzically and he clarifies. "Want some breakfast?"

I get it now. "Just a pastry and some coffee, sir," I reply.

With that, Tim dials Room Service and orders our food. A remarkably short time later (Tim was right about the level of service for the weekend), there is a knock on the door. I look to Tim, hoping he will allow me to disappear for a moment, but I know better. I open the door and see that it is our bellhop from the night before, pushing a service cart before him. He sees me and blushes as he smiles, getting a good look at my nude body before he looks ahead and steers the trolley into the room. I do my best to stay behind him, trying to preserve my modesty. A part of me wants to show myself to him, though. I find I am growing a little excited by the idea this young man might find me attractive. I take a moment to study him. A little taller than me, thin and wiry like many young men his age, with a mop of blond hair atop his head.

Tim has gotten himself a robe and takes the receipt from the young man, signing it.

"Nice view, huh? What's your name?" Tim asks.

"James, sir."

"You're a student, I take it?"

Yes sir, sophomore at Michigan State."

"Have you ever seen a nude woman in the flesh before?"

"Not like this, no."

"Like what you see? She's pretty, isn't she?"

James mumbles a "yes sir", glances at me, and looks back at the cart.

Tim chuckles a little bit, and becomes more blunt. "Kinda gives you ideas, huh? Have you ever had a woman?"

My heart leaps into my mouth—is Tim about to offer me to him?

James hesitates before answering. I think his mind is weighing out the costs and benefits of a correct answer, and what the correct answer might be. "Twice, I was pretty drunk both times."

"James, I wonder if you'd like to help me with a bit of a social experiment I'm conducting."

"Possibly, sir. How can I help you?"

"Well, the beautiful lady you are trying to sneak peeks at—" Tim has caught the young bellhop trying to get a better look at me standing behind him—"is named Karen. I have been seeing what methods and practices are best for changing a shy, sexually conservative housewife and mother into a sexually submissive MILF. Do you know what a MILF is?"

"Yes, sir. A Mother I'd Like to—" he hesitates before finishing the sentence, unsure if the answer is proper language for an employee to use with a guest—"fuck."

"That's right. Part of what I'm trying to prove is that I can convince a fine upstanding woman like this to expose her secret side—her slut side to others.

What I would like her to do is to bring out that slut side in a way that will make you excited enough to come. However, unless I miss my guess, given your age and experience she could make you pop right now with one touch. So, what I would like her to do is put on a show for both you and I. She can do anything she thinks you might like to see, but she cannot touch either you or me. If you feel the need, you can masturbate while watching her. I intend to do the same. If you come before me, you will be considered for future experiments, and she will be rewarded. If I come before you, she'll be punished. Are you interested?"

"I've never done anything freaky, sir. I'm not gay," James replies defensively.

"Neither am I. I'm not going to touch you, and I certainly don't want you to touch me. I just want to see how well she can excite someone who has never seen her in action before, and I want to give her some incentive to succeed."

"What do you mean by punish? Are you into whips and chains, or something?"

Tim laughs in response. "No, nothing like that. I discovered last night that there are some things she would not rather do—" with that, he gave me a knowing look—"and she might have to do them if she fails to satisfy you. So, are you in?"

James thinks for a moment. "Can I leave my clothes on and just watch?"

"Up to you, but that might make her job a little harder, and might make you uncomfortable."

"I'd kinda like to start that way."

"As I said, up to you. Karen, why don't you go to the bedroom and get your toy. I'll call you when we're ready out here."

I retreat to the bedroom, knowing that James is watching my ass all the way. I find my toy and sit on the edge of the bed, the various parts of my psyche arguing with each other. My modesty says this is going too far, and that I should use the code phrase to end this now. My sexual self is in overdrive, making me realize how much I am enjoying this exhibitionist side of me, the ability to make men lust after me. The submissive side is also persuasive, appealing to a side of me that has lain hidden for so long, to submit willingly to my master. The exhibitionist and submissive are drowning out my modesty when I am summoned. I return to the sitting room to find the coffee table moved off to one side and James sitting on the couch, still clothed and still obviously nervous. Tim has taken the easy chair, his legs crossed at the ankles on the Ottoman, robe still loosely tied about his waist.

I do not have a plan on how to get James to loosen up, but I have to believe that Tim is serious about taking me back to the Porn Shop if I do not. I would really rather not be "forced" into giving myself to the man who tried to buy me last night, so I begin with things I think would turn a young man on.

"C'mon James," I say as seductively as I can manage, "I'd love to see what you look like. Would you like to see more of me?" Before he can answer, I walk to the couch and put my left foot on the arm, putting my pussy before his eyes and opening myself up. I look over at Tim and he has opened his robe, idly stroking his half-hard member. James notices this as well, but his attention comes right back to my crotch. I begin to move my hips in a gentle rocking motion while running my hands over my breasts, squeezing them and flicking the nipples a bit before moving lower, moving my hands in circles over my stomach, coming ever closer to my thatch. I trace my fingers along my pussy lips, bringing the wetness to my stomach and leaving patterns for him to see. All the while I continue to talk, trying to get this young man to the point of release.

"I'd love to see your cock, to see how hard you are...I love the look of a hard cock, all wet and ready to fuck me...please, let me see it."

James is tracing lines over the bulge in his slacks without even knowing it. He takes another look at Tim, sees him doing the same to his exposed manhood, and gives in. He quickly unhooks his belt, unbuttons and unzips his pants, and lifts his ass off the couch to pull them down. They pool around his knees, and his cock is exposed.

I look on and lick my lips for him to see. Hi tool is about 6" long and thin, poking out from a bed of blond pubic hair. I smile, then say, "it's beautiful. I bet that would feel so good sliding in and out of my pussy. Would you like to see what it would look like?"

James nods and I move back to the coffee table, retrieve my vibrator, and lie on the floor in front of James. I spread my legs wide and begin to slide the rabbit into my cunt, letting him see my lips grasp and pull at the vibrator and as I begin to fuck myself with it, slowly sliding it in and out, all the while talking to James.

"Can you imagine this is your cock in me? Would you fuck me harder, or would you just enjoy the feeling of my wet pussy squeezing you?"

James is grasping his cock, his hand moving faster and faster up and down it's length. Hi eyes are glued to my crotch, watching his faux cock penetrate me. His pace continues to quicken, and it is obvious he is ready to let loose.

"Would you cum inside me James? Would you push hard against my cunt, getting as deep as you could? Will you show me your cum now?"

He breathing becomes strained and a white jet erupts from his rod. Spurt after spurt jumps, then lands on his cock and thighs. I stop what I am doing and watch, fascinated by the spectacle. My inner slut is proud of the fact that I was able to turn this young man on enough to bring himself to orgasm.

He eventually finishes and sits there, seemingly embarrassed by what just happened and unsure what to do next. Tim steps in and says, "well done, Karen will be rewarded for that performance. In the meantime, would you clean James up, please?"

I begin to move towards him, but Tim says "ah-ah, no touching." I am confused on how to clean him if I can't touch him, but an idea hits me. I go to the bathroom, run a washcloth under some hot water, then return to James. I kneel in front of him and being running the washcloth over his thighs and semi-hard cock, treating his body as if it were the most precious thing on earth. My thoughts turn to disobeying Tim and taking him in my mouth, but realize a punishment would be sure to follow. My cloth-covered hand spends a significant amount of time on his thighs, stomach and package, gently wiping and teasing. I look over at Tim and he smiles.

"You're sexy and a problem-solver too, I see. I guess you are technically not touching him...would you agree James?"

James smiles and says, "no sir, I think this is just fine."

I finish by blowing on his wet cock to dry him, and then return the washcloth to the bathroom. Even so soon after his orgasm, his manhood is beginning to harden.

When I come back out, James is rearranging his clothing to get back to work. He looks at me, but averts his eyes again, a shy smile flashing across his lips.

Well James, what is your work schedule for the rest of the weekend?" Tim asks.

"I'm on until 5 this afternoon, sir, and then 8am to 5pm tomorrow."

Excellent," Tim says. "We will probably have need of you again. Karen, could you let our guest out, please?"

I go to the door and open it, hoping that no one (or maybe, hoping that someone is) in the hall. James takes his leave, stealing glances at me on the way out, probably still somewhat embarrassed by our recent performances for each other.