For the Weekend Pt. 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
My Best Friend asks to meet me.
4.1k words
4.4
14.4k
2
0

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 03/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: To all who have sent words of encouragement, suggestion, and praise, thank you! It is very flattering to know you enjoy what I have put out so far. Please feel free to continue sending me any comments you may have.)

Chapter 4

Anne calls the next morning. Our first few moments are uncomfortable, embarrassing for her as much as me I sense, but we soon work past that and are making inside jokes about what I had shown, and what she had seen.

"Did your master do what he said he was going to?" she asks in a teasing manner.

"Oh yeah...my jaw was still sore the next day."

"So, does Rich know?" she asks hesitantly.

"About why my jaw was sore? He knew about fifteen minutes after I walked in the house."

"Not about that, about...you know...me being there..."

"And seeing me in my natural splendor? Yup. The sex is always good when I come back from one of these trips; once he found out you were there he went wild. You know he thinks you're hot, right?"

"He thinks I'm like a pain in the ass sister," she tells me with a laugh, "but he seems to tolerate me OK. You guys have been a godsend since..." the line goes quiet, and I do my best to shock her out of her remembrances with my next question.

"Hey, did you take my advice about your pillow?"

She laughs again. "You know it. Now that I've seen what I've seen, my little friend is pretty mild."

Sadness forgotten, we talk for a while more before promising to catch up again later in the week.

My cellphone rings Friday night, my "The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow" ringtone announcing my best friend. Rich picked that ringtone out for me—from the musical, "Annie." How clever. "Hey Anne, how are ya?"

"Good, good...hey listen, you busy for lunch tomorrow? There's something I wanna talk to you about."

I immediately grow concerned by the tone in her voice. "Is everything OK? I can come down right now if you want—"

"No, no, everything's fine," she tells me. "Tomorrow's fine, really. I just want to talk to you...about last weekend."

My heart sinks, but I realize she's not ready to discuss anything with me yet. "Sure, OK, how about 9?" I ask in a tone more casual than I feel. I want to get there as early as possible.

"That sounds great," she says, almost sounding relieved. "9. I'll have coffee on."

My mind spends the rest of the evening trying to guess at what has her upset. Did she reconsider our friendship based on what she saw? Did she find some information about Tim that may disturb me? Every made-for-TV-Lifetime-movie plot I have ever seen race through my head. I discuss my fears with Rich, but he just tells me I'm reading too much into the situation, as I'm prone to do. I have my doubts, but hope he's right.

I kiss Rich goodbye and am on Anne's porch at ten minutes before nine the next morning. I knock, and the door swings open to reveal her standing there, a sheer scarlet bathrobe wrapped tightly around her, tense look on her face. "Anne, what's the matter—"I say as she closes the door behind me. I see a half-empty bottle of wine on her coffee table, and wonder if it's left over from the night before, or fresh from this morning...

I turn to face her, to finish my sentence, only to find her reaching up to my head, to pull my face to hers. Before I can react, she kisses me, her lips firmly planted on mine, her hands roaming my lower back. I begin to respond, the feeling of another woman's touch bringing on stirrings I had first felt many months ago. It's only with great effort that I break the embrace. "Anne, I can't," I say to my confused best friend, "I'd love to, but—"

"I had hoped that with your newfound lifestyle, you'd find me attractive," she says softly as she backs away, unwilling to meet my eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you."

"It's not that," I say quickly. "It's just that Tim told me I couldn't...I couldn't, you know, with you...unless you asked him first," the last words come out in a rush.

"Would you if I asked?" she says, her eyes quickly meeting mine.

"God yeah," I tell her truthfully. "I've wanted to for a while now, but I was afraid you might be freaked out. I guess Trying to boink my best friend is not much like asking her to go shopping."

She smiles at me, that shy smile that I'm sure melted Dennis' heart. "I've wanted you for a long time, too, but I always thought you were really, really straight."

"Look," I tell her, "I can help you talk to Tim, I'm sure this is just something he just wants to have control of..."

She smiles again and turns to go to the kitchen, her robe swishing and flowing as she goes. Underneath, I can see her butt swaying back and forth, and I begin to realize what fascinates men about a woman's ass.

I follow, trying to get her to talk again. "Please don't be mad, you saw how I am. It's really tough to suppress my submissive streak when I'm with him..."

She picks up a piece of paper and hands it to me, a sly smile on her face. A quick glance reveals it to be an e-mail. An e-mail from Tim.

"Dear Karen,

If you are reading this, you passed my little test of your obedience.

In return for future considerations, I've given Anne permission to use you today. You are to do whatever she says—she will be letting me know as to whether she was satisfied with your efforts.

Have fun,

Tim

I look at Anne, trying to digest the fact that I have just been given to my best friend. She smiles again. "Tim wanted me to try to seduce you before I showed you that. I guess he wanted to see if you would do what he says even if you weren't with him. That's why I was so nervous—I wasn't sure if you'd tell me no, and if you did, why. So," she says, suddenly looking at her hands, "are you really OK with this? It's OK if you're not—just tell me. I don't want your thing with Tim to make you do anything you don't want to do."

I smile at her, my mind made up. "I'm very OK with it, ma'am."

"Please don't call me ma'am—you're my friend, not my slave. I'm not going to be giving orders," she says as she steps in front of me. "I'm not really good at being the boss. To tell you the truth, being told what to do is a lot more of a turn-on for me, too. I lost count of how many times I've used my toys since you told me about you and Tim—it's been so hot for me to think about!" Anne doesn't give me time to answer, instead resuming our kiss. Her hands are again on the small of my back, smoothing, caressing, and this time, I gladly accept her advances.

Her lips remind me of a fuller version of Andrea's, softer than a man's, no stubble beneath her nose to tickle me. Her hands are roaming my back, now pulling my shirt tails out of my jeans, reaching under the fabric to make delicate patterns on the skin at the small of my back. Her fingers dart under the edge of my pants, never going far below my beltline, but always dipping and stroking before they move up my back to just beneath my bra strap. They bump the clasp there, accidentally it seems, and yet, they continue to run into it on their travels up and down my spine...

My hands are busy as well, sliding up and down the silky fabric covering her. The sheerness of the fabric helps me confirm my initial suspicion that she is nude underneath, and while I find myself wanting to remove the robe so that I might finally be able to openly admire her body, I do not yet have the nerve. Instead, my hands continue to travel lower, exploring the curve of her back and sides as they become her voluptuous ass. It takes me a few moments more before I can bring myself to firmly caress those wonderful globes.

Anne's hands are not idle as we continue to kiss, our tongues making their first hesitant contacts. Her fingers have traveled into the back of my jeans as far as they can comfortably go before they retreat and slowly make their way up my back. Her left hand is the first to reach the clasp of my bra, joined soon after by her right. They begin to work, trying to separate the halves, her efforts reminding me of Rich's early efforts at this task. I can feel her breasts pressed into mine, the pillowy feel of them against my own exciting me, making me want to help her, to speed her efforts to remove the layers of clothes between us.

Anne's lips back away from mine just a fraction of an inch. "Sorry," she murmurs, "this is a whole new angle for me. Guess I shouldn't have laughed at the guys who had a hard time with mine..." It takes her just a few seconds more to figure out the puzzle. The strap encircling my chest suddenly loses its tension, and her lips are on mine again. Their task completed, her hands leave my back and are now tugging my shirt out of the front of my pants, reaching for the lowest button as the tails come above my waistband.

Her boldness with my bra spurs me to move my own hands to the sash of her robe, our wrists crossing as we work to undress each other. I pull the ends apart and let them fall away as she frees my second button, the halves of her gown opening to allow me access to her naked body underneath. I don't break our kiss to look down, instead slipping my hands inside the open edges of the robe and begin to caress the sliky smooth skin of her back.

Anne is now attacking the last button between my breasts when her lips again back away from me. "Bedroom?" she murmurs, her fingers still working, her eyes only slightly open as she waits my answer.

"Bedroom."

She puts two fingers into the waist of my jeans and gently pulls me towards the door. We stand together by the bed, both of us seeming to hesitate a bit, realizing what we are about to do. Anne moves first and quickly finishes the last button on my shirt. Only the bra hanging loosely from my shoulders prevents her from getting another good look at my breasts. She pushes my shirt off my shoulders, leaving me to work the sleeves over my hands. It drops to the floor, quickly followed by my bra as I shrug it off my shoulders and allow it drop in between us.

In the meantime, Anne has finished with the button and zipper on my jeans and looks at me as if asking for permission to take the next step. I look back at her, my eyes straying down her body. The opened robe still covers the tips of her large breasts, a deep valley between them. The part of the fabric also reveals her sex, a thick thatch covering a good portion of her mons before disappearing between her thighs. I had never thought about whether she shaved; the times I had seen her in a bikini or panties seemed to indicate she did.

She catches where I have focused and blushes a bit. "I'm sorry," she says, "but I'm pretty hairy there. I usually don't trim it until bathing suit weather. I thought about trimming for you, in case you...we..."

"It's beautiful," I reassure her, meaning it. "It's so...natural." I lower my head to kiss her again, pushing the robe off her shoulders as our lips meet. It falls to the floor with a whisper, and my hands again are roaming her soft skin. She breaks our kiss after a moment and gently pushes me backward onto the bed. As we separate and I fall, I get a glimpse of her. Her breasts are enormous compared to mine, tipped with large pink nipples, only a bit of sag. I had seen them in passing before, her modesty far less than mine in dressing rooms, but I had never really looked at them, feeling as though it was an invasion of privacy to do so. Now, I find myself wanting to stare.

I settle onto the bed as she kneels at my feet and removes my shoes and socks. They are off in just a moment, and then she is tugging my pants down, revealing my daring (for me) bikini underwear. Her head and chest pop up from her crouch and she gently grabs either side of my panties, pulling them down my thighs towards her, me raising my butt off the mattress to help their progress. I feel them slide past my ankles, and we are both naked. Ann doesn't hesitate; I feel her lips on my right calf while her hands gently strokes and massage my left foot. She moves up my legs, alternating left and right between licks and kisses and caresses. Soon she is hovering over my knees, working her way towards my upper body. My thighs receive the same treatment as my calves, and I open my legs to allow her access to my sex. She doesn't stop there though, barely grazing the sparse patch above my slit before moving onto my stomach. My hips begin to rotate insistently, hoping she will get the hint, but instead her hands and lips begin to tease my breasts, moving ever closer to my nipples. I content myself with running my own hands over her back, scratching and caressing, her breasts pressed against my thighs and hips.

My excitement rises as she continues to gently caress and lick my breasts, her own experiences making her do what feels best. Her kisses begin to travel up my breastbone, up my neck, straddling my hips as she moves up my body. Her lips meet mine, and we are face to face again, our breasts mashed together, her sex poised above mine. I feel her hips sag a little as we kiss, and her thatch briefly tickles my skin before it is replaced by the weight of her body against me. Her hips begin to twitch as she grinds her pussy against mine, the friction driving my clit wild. Anne begins the climb towards her orgasm as our lips are locked, our tongues flicking and dancing, her nipples against mine, her clit finding the right pressure against my pubic bone. Her twitching becomes more pronounced, her mouth presses harder against mine, her breathing becomes ragged. She begins to moan and squeak through our locked lips, and suddenly she goes rigid, the spasmodic thrust of her hips her only movement as she goes through her "little death". I continue to stroke and kiss her as I know I like it for myself, and she slowly comes back from her other world. Her eyes slowly open and she breaks our kiss, a satisfied smile on her lips.

"Wonderful," she mumbles as she slides off to my side, her leg still draped over my waist, her hand thrown carelessly into the shallow valley of my breasts. The hand is not still for long as it begins to smooth lines up and down my torso. "Everything OK?" she asks, her eyes locked on her hand, seeming to avoid eye contact, worried whether things have changed.

"Wonderful," I reply, stroking her hair. She looks up at me and smiles, her eyes half shut, basking in her afterglow, as I resist the urge to caress her breasts so soon after her pleasure . Anne moves to kiss me again, gently, her tongue searching for mine as her hand begins its own exploration of my body. It is soon at the junction of my thighs, and I open willingly for her. Her fingers waste no time in tracing lines along my lips, first running along the outside, then moving in, pushing moisture about my slit. Soon she is on my clit, touching and caressing like one who knows what a girl likes. I begin my own climb, and she breaks our kiss and pulls my head to the crook of her shoulder as she doubles her effort on my button, her palm now firmly planted on my mons, increasing my pleasure. I thrust urgently against her and begin to cum, crying out softly into her neck as she pushes me over the edge.

I ride the waves, my thighs wrapped tightly around her hand, as I enjoy what she had just a few moments ago. Slowly, the waves subside and we lie for quite some time together, our bodies intertwined, my face in the crook of her shoulder as we hold each other and gently stroke. I lose track of time, and just revel in the feeling of physical and emotional closeness with my best friend.

Anne finally breaks the embrace, gently, and gets off the bed. "Are you hungry?" she asks, not making any effort to shield her nudity from me.

"I am," I admit, "what do you have in mind?"

"Well' let's see what we have in the fridge," she tells me, moving towards the bedroom door. She stops and looks back at me. "Coming?"

I roll off the bed and briefly think about gathering my clothes, but as she is comfortable the way she is, I decide to go au natural as well. Lucky she keeps this house so warm, I think to myself.

I realize for the first time that her house is well suited for privacy, curtains strategically placed towards the road, empty fields running to a forest in back. It's funny how I never really noticed before. My own house is set up the same way, I think. Would I dare to walk around nude there? Trips into the hot tub are one thing, strolling around the house another. Watching Anne move around so carefree, ass tightening as she stands on tiptoe to reach into a cabinet, breasts swaying as she bends to open the Lazy Susan, makes me want to do exactly that, though.

Soon we are working on chicken salad sandwiches and wine, our conversation remarkably mundane given what has just happened. We finish and pour another glass for each of us when Anne suggests "we go take a nap." I smile and follow her back to the bedroom, wineglass in hand. Our lovemaking this time around is much more relaxed and unhurried, me finally getting the chance to explore those magnificent breasts which have me fascinated. We eventually can stand it no more and bring each other to a second climax. We lay there in the afterglow, again wrapped around each other, faces just inches apart, casually touching and stroking.

We lay there for some time, both lightly dozing, before Anne says softly, "I have a secret to tell you." I smile at her, waiting.

"Remember how I told you that I've had a few threesomes?"

"Yes."

"And how I used to get handcuffed and tied up?"

I nod. "Uh-huh. In your words, tres kinky."

"Well, what I never told you was they both happened at the same time."

My eyes widen slightly in surprise, but I say nothing. After a moment, she continues.

"Dennis used to handcuff me to the bed. Then, his best friend would come over and they'd watch football and make bets. If his friend won, he got to come in and do whatever he wanted to me. And after his friend left, Dennis would leave me tied up and get his, too."

My eyes widen in horror. "My God Anne, I'm so sorry, I had no idea! That's horrible..."

"No, you don't understand," she says quickly. "I let them do it. I liked it. They liked it. It was so thrilling to be tied to the bed, to hear the game and their cheering in the living room, their descriptions of how they were going to use me when they won, trying to follow the progress to see who would be coming for me. The only reason we stopped is because his friend wanted to invite some of their other friends over, and Dennis got nervous about that. To tell the truth, the idea drove me wild. I still use that fantasy when I'm jilling off."

My look turns to one of confusion. "Jilling off?"

She laughs gently, not in a mocking way. "Mas-tur-bat-ing," she says slowly, pronouncing each syllable. "Guys jack off, girls jill off. Man, I knew you used to lead a sheltered life, but..."

I smile back and break eye contact out of embarrassment. We both laugh just a bit, and I look at her again. "But why didn't you tell me about Dennis and his friend?"

"The same reason you wouldn't have told me about Tim if he hadn't told you to—I didn't want you to think I was a pervert."

I smile my understanding. "I guess we're both perverted," I say with a gentle smile.

"I think both of us have only scratched the surface...which is why I agreed to Tim's conditions."

Warning bells go off in my head. "What conditions did you agree to?"

She gets up and takes a sip of her wine, then sits facing me, cross-legged with her glass held in her lap. "I was so turned on after I left the hotel room that day. I couldn't stop thinking about what he was doing to you as I drove home. I got myself off twice when I got here, but still couldn't stop imagining you, on your knees, his cock in your mouth...so I e-mailed him that night, telling myself I was just looking for more information, making sure you got home OK. We kept e-mailing back and forth, and I eventually let it slip that I wanted to...be with you. He said he could arrange it, but there was a condition. If he gave you to me, I would have to let him have me for a weekend. I was so shocked and pissed off that he suggest such a thing, I didn't respond for an entire day. But, I kept thinking about it, and the more I thought, the hotter I got, so I picked up the correspondence again. I tried to get more out of him, but he just said I would be treated just as you are. The more we e-mailed, the stronger my fantasies became, so I finally said yes."

12