For Us, It Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakingDown
wakingDown
653 Followers

Liz sat back suddenly, and Darrel was instantly scared.

"Liz, I'm sorry," he started when he realized she was taking her nightshirt off. When she was done, she grabbed the waistband of his shorts and began tugging. He lifted a bit and his shorts were gone, tossed to the floor.

"Don't be sorry," she whispered as she lay on top of him, her knees on either side of him. She took his face in her hands and kissed him passionately, moaning into his mouth. He held her, one hand on her ass, the other wrapped around her shoulders. They knew a bit about sex, what little they had picked up at school, but were still mostly guessing. Liz rubbed herself up and down his shaft, covering him in her fluids. She soon came, shuddering and gasping as he held her. Her jerking movements on his shaft quickly brought him to orgasm as well, jetting his own fluid up across his stomach. They both sat a moment, breathing heavy, looking at each other.

"What's this?" Liz whispered, running her fingers through the line of semen on his stomach.

"Come, I think. This is the first, uh, I've never," he began stuttering again. He fell silent when Liz wiped some up with her fingers and put it in her mouth. She sucked on her fingers a moment, then smiled. She wiped up more and said "tastes good," before sucking on her fingers again.

She began rocking her hips again, slowly at first, but picking up speed. Darrel felt himself getting hard again immediately, and ran his hands over Liz' body, exploring every curve, every swell, relishing the feeling of her skin. She was making longer passes over his shaft, going from his head to balls. When she got to his head, he felt his cock throb and flex, lifting up, as she started down. She felt him lift and his head pushed into her as she went down. She gasped loudly as he groaned and stopped a moment, her eyes wide.

"Liz, I think," Darrel started as she moved down again. She felt a stab of pain as something tore, and froze again, a small cry jerked from her

"Are you okay? Liz," Darrel asked, concerned as she clamped her hands on his shoulders.

"I, I think so." The pain was already melting away into pleasure as she reveled in this new sensation of being filled.

"I think this is what we are supposed to do," she whispered just before sliding the rest of the length of him into her. They both moaned and rocked their hips, overcome by this new world of pleasure. They held each other, kissing hard, struggling to breathe evenly.

Liz started to move again, slowly, slipping Darrel almost completely out before plunging down again. Darrel squeezed her breasts as she fell into a rhythm, sitting up now, rising and falling with more speed as she went. It was only moments before she came again, moaning as quietly as she could, fighting to keep from screaming outright. He felt her already tight opening clamp down and was coming himself, feeling every pulse of her muscles as she milked him, shooting deep inside her.

She felt him let go inside her and it made the orgasm all the better.

She leaned back down, lying on his chest again, as they tried to catch their breath. Liz was smiling wide, until she looked up and saw Darrel's face. He looked worried, anxious.

"What? What's wrong Darrel?" She asked, getting worried herself.

"Liz, I, we , that's not something we're supposed to do. You're my sister. I love you more than anything Liz, I shouldn't have done that," he tried to speak clearly, but he sounded miserable.

"Dare, it's okay. Maybe for others, it wouldn't be, but for us, it is. I love you too, more than anything, and I wanted us to do this. I know you did too."

"Well, yeah, I did, but,"

"But nothing. We love each other, right?" she asked softly.

"Yes,"

"More than anything, right?"

"God yes,"

"Then for us, this is right," She whispered, smiling again.

wakingDown
wakingDown
653 Followers
12