For Want of a Heel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,913 Followers

Leslie gave a strangled cry and collapsed onto Sally. A blast of cum so hot it nearly burned her exploded into Sally. Leslie's hips continued to rise and fall as she squirted into Sally's pussy, into places the woman doubted had ever been reached before.

Finally spent, Leslie managed to roll off Sally. A muffled "Plop" came as the slowly shrinking cock pulled free from Sally. A flood followed, their mingled juices released as though Leslie's cock was a cork keeping them bottled up. Sally stared ruefully at her brand-new stockings.

"I guess you better sell me another pair on top of these."

Leslie laughed. "I'm just going to chalk those, and mine too, up as a business expense. 'Entertaining a Client'."

Sally giggled. "The advantages of running your own business," she agreed.

"Sally? Thank you."

Sally kissed Leslie. "Thank you! I had a great time."

"I don't just mean that," Leslie fumbled for the right words. "I mean, for, well, accepting me as I am. Not that the sex was marvelous," she hastily added.

"You're welcome again." Another kiss was exchanged. "Now then, I was going to get just one pair of shoes, but I think we better find more than just that."

"An excellent idea."

Some time later, Sally gathered up her things. She wiggled her toes in the new flats she had added to her other purchases and blew Leslie a kiss.

Leslie smiled. "Come back any time Sally."

"I will," promised Sally. As she shut the door behind her, she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. The sign in the doorway had been flipped to read "OPEN".

"Back in business I see." Sally grinned and shifted the bags she was balancing with her laptop. Three pairs of shoes. Her new flats, MaryAnn's pumps and well, Leslie was right. She did have a pair of those pumps in size five and they fit wonderfully. It had been a long time since Sally had turned the tables on MaryAnn and taken her. Maybe it was time for her to do it again. Sally quickened her pace.

(The End)

patricia51
patricia51
1,913 Followers
12