For Your Holes Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers

"Lick me, mom," said Steven, looking over his shoulder, "your tongue feels fabulous in my ass, I've missed this so much."

Liza sucked and kissed her son's bottom until she felt as if she could no longer breathe, running her tongue up and down the long narrow gash of his crack and every few seconds sending the tip of her tongue deep into Steven's love box.

"Aaaagh!" cried Steven as Liza's tongue worked its magic and she breathed in the intoxicating scent of her son's asshole, "that is fucking brilliant. I love you so much, mom."

Liza rimmed Steven's ass for another ten minutes or so and then fell back on her own bottom on her office carpet, gasping fresh air and smiling up at the young ass-licked hunk who was and is her son.

"And I love you too, sweetheart," replied Liza, fingering her pussy, "no mother in the world could wish for a better nor more loving son. You almost got me going there with my tongue up that lovely hole of yours. But I need a good fucking before I cum."

"Sit on my cock, mom," said Steven, straightening up after his mother's delightful rimming, "then I can suck your tits at the same time."

Steven manouevered himself into a sitting position on the leather armchair, the seat of which was nice and warm still after having accommodated Liza's bottom for half an hour or more, and spread his legs with his cock standing up tall and proud and his balls filled with spunk which would soon, they both knew, be transferred to Liza's cunt. Liza knelt down and gave her son's cock another quick suck, then she climbed over him, placing her hands on his chest and slowly lowered herself onto his thick rod.

"Oooh, sweethart," Liza groaned as the head of her son's cock made contact with her cunt, "let's make up for the two years we've been apart. Fuck me hard, son, give me everything you've got."

"Yeah, mom, I'm gonna make up for those two lost years with the hardest fuck you've ever had. You'll be begging me to stop."

Liza began posting up and down as Steven pressed his torpedo tighter and deeper into his mother's tight greasy love box, leaning forward slightly to suck on her melons simultaneously. Steven was completely overwhelmed by the sheer physical pleasure of having his cock in the very hole he had emerged from while also tasting the big cups of milk that Liza had fed him with as a baby. Never in a million years, then of course, had Liza dreamed that her son would still be sucking her tits in adulthood.

"This is the best business lunch I've ever had," groaned the Chief Executive of the Wellbeck Fashion House as she continued happily riding on her son's horse-like cock, her tits still under serious assault from Steven's mouth, "wonder what that Merle would say if she could see us now?"

"As you said mom," grunted Steven, "who cares?"

Steven pumped his mother's pussy for ten minutes or more and Liza's grunts and groans filled the office as she took every inch of cock with the zest and enthusiasm of a woman half her age. She was indeed crying out for mercy when Steven withdrew his cock but he wasn't through yet.

Liza wasn't even given time to think as Steven's cock slid out of her pussy and he stood up and placed his mother over her desk. Then he moved in behind her and smiled wickedly as Liza glanced over her shoulder.

"What are you going to do with me now, sweetheart?" she asked, but with a good idea of the answer.

"I haven't forgotten you like a bit of anal, mom," Steven replied, his voice full of lust and his face covered in sweat.

"No!" cried Liza, "that big cock of yours in my ass will kill me."

Too late, Liza cried out in agony intermingled with intense pleasure as Steven slammed his cock, fresh from her cunt, into her tight fuckable asshole. "So what?" replied Steven, bringing all his skills to bear. "You know you love it, even if just a bit."

"More than a bit," said Liza, looking back and smiling over her shoulder, starting to relax as the piston passed through her pain barrier. "Your cock feels just as good in my ass as it did in my cunt."

"You always were a fucking anal slut, eh, mom?" giggled Steven as he rocked on his sturdy legs, his buttocks clenching as he poked his mother's chute with all the powers he had in his possession. "What are you, you old whore?"

Normally, Steven wouldn't dare call his adored mother a whore nor a slut, he loved her too much and in their quieter moments he was simply her doting son but in the heat of sexual activity of the incestuous kind, the dirty small talk, they were both aware, added immense credence to the proceedings.

"A fucking anal slut and an old whore," gasped Liza in reply to Steven's remark. "And you're a filty sod for treating your mom like this."

"Shut up," said Steven, his elongated cock now balls-deep in Liza's ass as he stretched his mother's fuck hole to its utmost limits and his earlier reticence to get down and dirty in his mother's office now completely gone like the wind, "you're enjoying every fucking minute."

Indeed, Liza certainly was. Steven was and is a supremely confident fucker when he gets going and he was well into his stride now and could feel his balls burning up with spunk as he watched his mother's ass cheeks quivering to the incestuous invasion.

Liza was giving herself a round of orgasms as Steven, with one final gasp, pulled his prick from her bum with a loud popping sound. There was just eough time for Liza to scamper round onto her knees in front of Steven as he ejaculated, treating his mother to a nice hot facial and dumping a thick load to rival the world's greatest male porn stars, all over the Wellbeck Chief Executive's eyes, nose, cheeks and chin.

"Oh yes, sweetheart," cried Liza, smiling with difficulty through the sperm as she watched each fresh spurt gushing through the pee hole of her son's spectacular hard rod, "that feels wonderful, give me it all."

"Yeah, mom, you look great covered in all my hot fucking spunk," said Steven, smiling down at the glutinous mass on Liza's face and immensely proud of himself to have given his mother such a big load, his balls now completely drained of all their contents, at least for the time being, and proof yet again of his love for her despite two years apart. "You love it, don't you?"

"I sure fucking do, sweetheart," replied Liza, amazing herself at how easily she allowed the F word to trip off her tongue, "you always were able to make up such a lot of cum. A porno studio would be thrilled to have you on their books."

"Then I'd have to fuck other women, too," laughed Steven, "and I couldn't do that. You're the only woman for me, mom, the only person in the world I want to give my spunk too."

"Oh sweetheart," replied Liza, feeling tears of happiness start to well up in her eyes, mingling with the spunk, "that makes me so proud. I couldn't love you any more if I tried."

Steven was still milking his orgasm as if it would be the last one he ever enjoyed as spurt after spurt of the thick globules spewed up from his balls until Liza's face was a mass of incestuous spunk, smothered in a liberal helping of her son's seed.

"Oooh, aaagh, yes!" screamed Liza as she opened her mouth and swallowed the last two or three spurts before starting to come down from her own orgasms, "that was fantastic darling, you said we had a lot of catching up to do and you certainly caught up with me all right. You haven't lost any of your fucking skills, in fact that big cock of yours seems to be in first class working order, better than its ever been."

"So I should hope, mom," Steven replied, collapsing into the leather chair, "but then you're such a fantastic fuck. This has been just like the old days."

"Better than that," said Liza, "this is the best fuck you've ever given me, sweetheart. Your cock felt like a red hot poker deep inside me and my pussy and asshole were just SO hot, I thought I'd have tp call in the fire brigade to put out the flames."

"Yeah, the flames of passion," Steven giggled as he kissed his mother on the lips, tasting his own sperm, and the peverted pair wrapped themselves into each other's arms to bask in the afterglow of the best sex they had had for years ...

6.

Merle and Alison had returned to the office fifteen minutes earlier and since they still, officially, had a quarter of an hour of their lunch break left, Alison had joined her in the secretary's office for a quick cup of coffee before returning to her duties on the reception desk.

"I'd better give Mrs. Hartson a call," said Merle, "see if that mysterious visitor of hers has left yet."

Alison took a sip of coffee as Merle pressed the buzzer. She was about to speak into it when the unmistakeable sounds of grunting and groaning came down the line.

"Bloody hell," gasped Merle, "what's going on?"

Alison jumped out of her seat, almost spilling her coffee, and hurried over to Merle and the two of them placed their ears close to the intercom.

"Oh my goodness," said Alison, "they're FUCKING! But ..."

"She must have left the intercom on in her room," whispered Merle. "Be quiet, or they'll hear us."

Merle had turned her end of the intercom on just as Steven was blowing his load in Liza's pussy, unaware that he and his mother were being listened into. "Thanks, mom," he said and three floors below, Alison and Merle's eyes widened with surprise as they heard Steven speaking.

"Did he say what I think he said?" whispered Alison.

"Sure bloody did," whispered Merle. "He's fucking his OWN MOTHER!"

"That's incest," replied Alison, "oh, my goodness, how depraved. Turn it off, I don't want to hear anymore, it's disgusting."

"We shouldn't be listening, anyway," said Merle, reaching to turn off the switch but now with herself and Alison armed with some knowledge which could be very beneficial to them in the very near future if they played their cards right. "Though I don't find it disgusting at all. In fact, I think it's quite exciting."

"But" said Alison, once she was able to talk in her proper voice again, "that's it for us, then. No chance now, not if he's having it off with his mom. What a waste of such a beautiful man.

"Not to his mother, it isn't." said Merle, succinctly.

"Wonder if his dad knows?" said Alison. "I mean, I know they're divorced and all that but surely ..."

"No idea," interrupted Merle, "but don't you think it be would fun to find out?"

Alison smiled a knowing smile at her friend as she resumed drinking her coffee and Merle bit into the hald-eaten cheese and pickle sandwich she had bought when the pair of them had been out window shopping the New York sidewalks during their lunch hour. Things were certainly looking up, Merle thought to herself, as she swallowed the sandwich hungrily ...

7.

Unaware that their secret was out, Liza watched her son's bare ass cheeks rubbing together as he made his way to the shower for a quick rinse. "D'you know, mom," he called through the door, "I reckon I'm on to a good thing with that secretary of yours."

"How do you mean, sweetheart?" Liza asked, smiling through the remains of her son's calling card that was still evident on her face as Steven returned naked into the office, wiping his face on a towel and treating his mother to an unobstructed view of his full frontal nudity, his confidence in his body ever apparant. He threw the towel down on the desk, on top of a pile of documents Liza had to sign that afternoon, and began pulling on his briefs. It would give him a real turn-on walking around that afternoon knowing his mother had been sniffing them.

"The looks she was giving me," Steven went on, "I reckon I've only got to say the word and she'll be in bed with me before you can blink."

"I wouldn't like that, sweetheart," replied Liza, going into her bathroom and risking a look in the mirror, horrified to notice that the fresh round of make-up she had applied only an hour or so earlier now needed more work done on it, "I thought you'd been saving yourself for me."

"Of course, mom," said Steven, now buttoning up his shirt as he dressed himself, "my cock is for your holes only, you know that."

"Yes and we mustn't keave it another two years before you visit again," said Liza, likewise getting dressed herself and glancing at her watch. "Well, we timed that well," she went on as she pulled on her panties, "another few minutes and I shall have to get back to work on these contracts which you've wetted with the towel. Why didn't you look where you were putting it?"

"Sorry, mom," replied Steven, "still your little boy, aren't I?"

"Hardly little," said Liza, giving the front of her son's pants a little tweak. "Anyway, you'd best get going, I've a meeting at three o'clock and I've a pile of documents to work through first. Are we on for dinner tonight?"

"Sure are, mom, I don't have to get back to L.A. until the day after tomorrow. Wherever we go, the choice is yours, as long as it means we can have another session here tomorrow, too, if you like. You said just now you didn't want to leave it another two years before we fuck again."

"Oh, sweetheart," said Liza, "that will be lovely."

"Yeah, mom, once I'd got used to the idea, it felt great fucking you in your office. Just glad that secretary and that friend of hers didn't come back early and discover us."

"I'll get Merle to show you out, sweetheart," said Liza, going over to the intercom and reaching out a hand which froze in the air on it way to the buzzer. "Oh, no!" she cried, quickly switching it off, "I must have left the buzzer on. I hope to hell that girl didn't hear anything."

"I doubt it, mom," replied Steven, "didn't you say everyone was out for lunch?"

"Of course," said Liza, her body relaxing. She pressed the buzzer again and glanced at her wristwatch. "Merle wouldn't have got back from lunch until a few minutes ago and we were finished long before then."

"Yes, Mrs. Hartson?" came Merle's clipped tones as she put on her best professional secretarial voice.

Was it Liza's imagination or was there an extra note to her secretary's sing-song voice this afternoon? Liza shrugged off the idea, it was probably just her imagination.

"Merle, dear," she said, "would you like to show my visitor out, please. He'll be on his way down in a few moments."

"Certainly, Mrs. Hartson," said Merle and this time there was no detecting the difference in her voice, "oh and by the way," went on Merle, thinking there was no time like the present and deciding to play her trump card there and then, "I am NOT your dear."

"I BEG your pardon? replied Liza, incredulously.

"You heard me," retorted Mel, "oh, and there's something else you ought to know. Alison and I were SO thrilled today to meet your handsome horny son. Did you have a good fuck?"

Liza and Steven turned and stared at each other, their faces masks of utter horror ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers