Forbidden Attraction

Story Info
Daughter shows daddy what a naughty girl she is.
1.7k words
4.28
348.9k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James had just about everything he'd always said he wanted. He had a great career, house, and a family. His wife, Lisa, was his idea of the perfect wife. She was beautiful, intelligent, and they had a great relationship. The only problem was his daughter, Vicky. They seemed to have a love-hate relationship. While he was sure his daughter loved him very much, she was always disobeying his orders or acting out.

James had been hearing about Vicky's sexual escapades since she was 15 and now, at 23, he knew she had to be quite experienced. James knew he was wrong for thinking about his daughter in that way but the way she acted around him sometimes caused him to wonder if she thought about him too. Vicky loved to do things like sit in his lap and "accidentally" grind her ass on his dick. Whenever his wife was away, Vicky would walk around in nothing but a thin white shirt. She had to be doing it on purpose but he couldn't risk being wrong. So, instead, he tried to ignore his intuitions.

This all changed when one night, as James headed to the kitchen for a snack. As he walked to the kitchen he heard his name coming from Vicky's bedroom. At first he thought she might be calling him, but her voice was too low for that. He slowly pushed Vicky's door open just enough to see her lying on her bed playing with herself. Her eyes were closed and she was desperately shoving two of her fingers in and out of her pussy while calling his name. "Oh daddy, please fuck me..I've been a bad girl." Hearing those words come out of her mouth made his dick instantly hard. He wanted to walk in and fuck her right then but his conscience got the better of him. He slowly pulled her door closed and made his way back to his room.

Weeks had passed since James had watched Vicky play with herself that night. He'd decided not to say anything to Vicky about it although he fantasized about that moment every night. Vicky was her usual flirtatious self but she never gave her father any indication that she fantasized about him. If he hadn't seen her that night he would still be thinking it was all in his head. Now, Lisa was going out of town for the weekend and he and Vicky would be alone. Secretly, James hoped that he would catch her masturbating again.

When Friday finally came, James was excited at the thought of being alone with Vicky for an entire weekend. He wasn't sure why, he just knew he wanted to see Vicky again. Maybe even catch her with one of her boyfriends. But, Lisa had been gone all day and Vicky was nowhere to be found. It was starting to get late and James got more and more frustrated as time passed so he decided to watch TV and go to bed. Just as he was beginning to doze off Vicky walked into his bedroom.

"Dad can I watch TV in here?" She was wearing a t-shirt and definitely no bra.

"Sure." he mumbled.

She jumped on the bed and grabbed the remote.

"Damn, I forgot my glasses," she said, and moved to the foot of the bed to lie on her stomach.

The t-shirt barely covered her ass and James tried hard not to stare but his dick was starting to get hard.

"So.." he began, "where've you been all…"

Just then she spread her legs and he could see that she wasn't wearing any panties and her pussy was shaved clean. His dick instantly stood up and he choked on his last word. Vicky turned around.

"Dad are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired," he said. "Where've you been?"

She stared at his dick for a second. But then acted like she didn't see anything.

"Just hangin out," she smiled. "Daddy can I ask you a question," she said.

James didn't know what to expect. What if she asked about his hard-on? Damn, he thought, it's not like I can really tell her not to ask her question. Well, maybe she didn't even notice it.

"Sure Vicky, what's up?" he said in his most 'fatherly' tone.

Vicky crawled to the top of the bed and laid her head on her dad's chest.

"Well," she began, "I kinda have this problem."

She snuggled up to his chest and played with his chest hairs just like she used to do when she was little. But James could feel her breast pressed against his side and her gentle strokes were keeping his dick hard so he knew she was not so little anymore. He decided that maybe if he put himself in the "dad" mindset he'd be able to calm himself down.

"Vicky, you know you can talk to me about anything. I'm your dad," he said.

"Okay," she said.

Without another word she slid her hand from his chest to his dick. James was so shocked that he jumped. But Vicky didn't even flinch and began gently stroking his dick.

"Vicky, what are you doing!" he asked.

But Vicky ignored him and continued stroking. His breathing was getting heavier and soon his protests were accompanied by low moans of pleasure. James's mind was running in a million different directions. He was trying to think of what he should say to make her stop but at the same time, she was making him feel so good that he didn't really want her to. Before he could let out another protest Vicky stopped stroking and climbed on top of him. He could feel the heat from her pussy and her juices were dripping onto his stomach. He wondered if all this was really happening or was he asleep. Vicky looked directly into his eyes.

"Daddy," she said. "When I was 15 I saw your dick as you were getting out of the shower one morning. I've wanted to fuck you ever since. I know you want me too. Maybe not then, but definitely now. I know my mom doesn't make you happy. Let me make you happy daddy."

James could not believe his ears or his eyes as he watched Vicky pull her t-shirt off over her head and throw it on the floor. Her body was perfect. He knew he wanted her. He'd been fantasizing about this for weeks. But he couldn't help but think how wrong it would be to sleep with his daughter. Vicky obviously didn't care. As soon as she pulled her shirt off she started kissing his chest. She used her tongue like an expert, sucking and licking his nipples and running her tongue down to his belly button. When she got to his shorts, Vicky quickly pulled them off and placed soft kisses on his dick then gently sucked one of his balls into her mouth and caressed it with her tongue. She had definitely done this a time or two before. She seemed to know all the right spots to lick. When she took the entire length of his dick into her warm mouth, James felt his toes curl for the first time ever. It was all feeling too good.

"Vicky, you have to stop. This isn't right," James protested.

Vicky stopped and looked up at him.

"Daddy… shut up and fuck me!" she said, sounding disgusted.

Then she climbed on top of him and made her way to his face.

"Eat my pussy daddy... I know you wanna taste it... I wanna grind my pussy on your lips. Pleease daddy.. Lick it."

James laid there, his daughter's wet pussy just an inch away from his lips. Vicky was holding her pussy lips apart and he could see that her clit was engorged and eagerly awaiting his kiss. This was it... Once he became a willing participant there was no turning back.

James lay there for what felt like hours trying to decide whether he should go for it or not. He could smell her pussy and his mouth was beginning to water but he was scared. In reality, what seems like hours was only seconds. Vicky was horny and she was not about to let her dad fuck up what she'd been waiting so long for.

"Lemme help you daddy," she said, then grabbed his head and buried his face in her pussy.

"Come on daddy. Suck my clit. I want your tongue in my pussy."

Vicky's pussy juices were already running down the side of James's face. He couldn't take anymore. He grabbed her ass and pulled her harder onto his face and began sucking and licking her clit like a starving animal.

"Oh yes daddy, that's it, suck my pussy."

Vicky began to slowly grind her pussy on her father's lips. As James sucked her large clit into his mouth, found her spot, and flicked his tongue over it, Vicky began to work her hips back and forth with more speed. Her juices were running down his face and neck and Vicky was screaming and moaning wildly.

"Come on daddy, make me cum. Does my pussy taste better than mommy's? Daddy, I'm gonna fuck you so good you'll never wanna fuck mommy again."

Vicky's words sent chills thru James's body. He decided that he had to see what his little girl had to offer. He buried his face deeper into her pussy and licked her clit even faster. Just then Vicky grabbed his head and let out a series of loud moans as her body quivered from her orgasm. She climbed off James's face and slid her wet pussy down his chest to rest on his swollen dick then kissed her father deeply and sucked her own juices off of his lips.

"Daddy, I had no idea you were so good at eating pussy," she said. "Now I know you want me too. But I'm not gonna fuck you tonight daddy. I want you to think about my pussy for a while. I want you to play with your dick tonight and think about me while I lay in my room playing with my pussy thinking about you."

Then she innocently kissed him on the cheek and left.

* * * * *

I'm already working on the continuation of this story right now. Please let me know what you think so that part II can be better even better than part I.