Forbidden Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
A young monk finds himself in the clutches of forbidden lust.
1.6k words
4.44
32.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James leaned into the grey stone wall, pressing his warm face and heated body against the soothing coolness. His mind was racing, but as the chill crept into him through his brown robes, he grew calmer. He had entered the monastery kitchens to alert the cook to the immanent arrival of the bishop of the order. He had been hurrying. He knew he should have been calmly walking. Oh, if he had only been walking he never would have…

He had spun around the corner and run right into the delicious backside of the kitchen maid. It had all happened at once, and his mind was still whirring with the memory of her straightening in surprise and losing her balance, the jasmine and honey smell of her hair as it brushed his face, and his arm instinctively grabbing her around the waist to steady her. The moment was frozen in his brain, her amber curls under his chin, her slender body pressed against him, her sweet gasp of surprise. He felt his cock begin to rise again at the memory of her softness, just as his face burned in memory of the shame and embarrassment of stammering an apology and rushing from the room. He was torn with guilt, shame, and lust. He needed to clear his mind, and beg for forgiveness for his wicked, lustful thoughts.

In the kitchen, Lena was battling similar emotions. She had been so surprised to feel the rough wool and hard body of the monk pressed against her, but the warmth that had rushed over her was incredible. James had smelled of pine and wood smoke. She could still feel the place where his hand had burned into her skin. She remembered the instant of his hardness against her bottom before he had pulled away. She was ashamed to feel such lustful thoughts creep into her mind about a holy man, but she could not shake them. She was desperate to feel his arms around her again, to feel his heat, to feel his strength. Unconsciously, a moan slipped from her lips, as she remembered how sweet his mouth had looked as he had blushed and stammered. His dark eyes had held her own for a second too long, and she had seen the shine of his lust in them. Her body was aching with the same desire she had seen written on his face.

James walked out into the snow-covered gardens, hoping that the intense cold would free him of his emotions. He began murmuring the prayers of confession, his lips moving through the familiar phrases. He wanted to confess to a brother, but he was afraid that she would be punished. They had only begun to allow women onto the monastery to work. He did not want to cause her to lose her income simply because he could not control himself. So, he knelt in the snow and raised his supplications to the grey sky. Half and hour later, shivering with cold, and feeling a renewed sense of clarity, he entered the sanctuary. He was supposed to take confessions tonight for the residents of the surrounding community. He walked up the aisle toward the altar and was humbled as always by the glory of his surroundings.

He slipped into a pew near the front, and knelt down to prepare himself for the rituals to come. As he prayed, he heard a slight rustling that he recognized as parishioners entering the sanctuary, until he felt a hand press against his cock under the pew. He gasped, and instantly his cock was hard and pressing against the fingers as they slid around to grasp him completely through the rough, wool robe. He stammered in his prayers thinking it could only be a demon sent to tempt his soul. He must be imagining that it was her hands moving sinuously up and down his stiff prick. He must be imagining that she was cupping his balls in her hand and moving in fast firm strokes. He must be imagining that she was tugging the edge of his robe out from under his knees.

But when her warm breath hit his cock, and her soft lips brushed against its head, and her wet mouth engulfed him, he could not pretend to be dreaming. Her mouth was exquisitely tight, and her tongue swirled around him, pulling him deeper. He felt her nose bump against his pelvis and her throat constrict two, three, four times around the head of his penis, and he knew he had entered heaven. He could not move and draw attention to himself, although all he wanted to do was hold her sweet face in his hands and thrust wildly in and out of her mouth. Her hand slid up his thigh and pulled him one fraction deeper into her throat, and he fell forward, his face buried in his arms, his teeth biting into his robe, as he climaxed into her eagerly sucking mouth. He shuddered, no longer able to hold still as he slid out of her mouth and her tongue lapped up the last few drops of cum. As the edge of his robe fell to the ground once more, he heard her let out a satisfied sigh as she crawled away into the alcove to his right.

Brother Claude startled him to reality by touching his arm, and reminding him of his duties to the confessional. James hurried to the back, and settled inside the booth. His body was still trembling slightly from the aftershocks. Fortunately, there were no parishioners who entered his booth tonight seeking absolution. Just he was preparing to leave, he heard the door open for one penitent. He tried to set aside his lustful thoughts, and waited patiently for them to speak.

“Forgive me father, for I have sinned. It has been two days since my last confession. Father, I have done the most terrible thing. I have lusted after a man. Father, my knees go weak thinking of him. I took advantage of him today. I could not resist the desire to be near him. I snuck into his place of work, just to see him, but when I found him, all I could see was his hard cock pressing against his clothes. I could not restrain myself Father, it was rigid and begging for the release that only I could give. I found myself touching it, and stroking it, and it burned under my fingers. I pulled it out from his clothes, just to see it. And Father, it was the most beautiful thing. His cock was smooth, and so hot. I saw a tiny drop on the tip, and I could not hold back from licking it off. But when I did that, my mouth just slid down over the whole thing! I was helplessly enthralled by his prick filling my mouth, and did not think I could stop until I had made him release his cum in my mouth. I imagined his hands on my body, his lips on my skin. I slid my fingers into my pussy, and I pushed them in and out in time to my sucking. I rubbed my wet fingers against my clit, until I was cumming with him. Oh Father, I have never felt such passion for a man before. I crave his touch, and I must not for he is a man of the cloth. I confess my sins, and ask for help.”

James was trapped in stunned silence as he heard Lena’s soft, golden voice declare her passion for him. All he could think of was the softness of her breasts as they had brushed for that moment on his arm. He could barely see her gleaming curls and full lips through the screen separating them. Her warm body so close to him again, divided only by a thin partition. He was instantly consumed again by the desire to see more of her, to feel her body pressing urgently against him, to hear her breath escape in a gasp that would be pleasure instead of surprise. He could not contain his wicked desire to see her. His voice came out huskily as he set in motion his forbidden plan.

“You, my child, have committed a mortal sin. You will go out of this place immediately and contemplate the evil of your desires. When the bells ring in the new day at midnight, you will return to the chapel alcove. You must be ready to suffer the punishment for your wickedness. There will be penitent’s garments waiting for you on the first pew. Put them on and proceed to the back of the alcove. There will be a mat for the penitent to kneel. You will do so, and repeat the Ave until you receive further instructions. You must follow all instructions willingly in order to receive absolution of your grievous sins. Do you understand, my child?”

Lena murmured her agreement, hardly able to restrain her joy at the sound of James’ voice coming through the screen. Her body was filled with excitement and dread at the stern tone of his voice. She was afraid that he was angry with her for taking advantage of him, for forcing him to succumb to her lustful mouth. She trembled with the possibility that his desire for her equaled her passion for him, and she could not resist slipping a finger down to her drenched pussy once again. His harsh voice startled her, “You will not pleasure yourself this evening. You must approach the penance with contrition, not with lust.” Lena felt a spark of fear sliver up her spine. She pulled her finger from between her wet pussy lips, licked the juices off, and stepped out of the booth. She had two hours to wait and imagine what he would do to punish her for her wanton actions.