Forbidden Desires

Story Info
A married teacher brings a student into his world.
18.4k words
4.48
51.5k
44

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swore again and checked her phone for what felt like the hundredth time. Still no more battery than the last time she had checked. Kicking the tyre of her stationery car she rummaged in her bag for her packet of cigarettes and lighter. Inhaling deeply she looked up and down the deserted road and cursed her mum and step-dad for moving her to such a god forsaken place. After falling in with the wrong crowd in her old school in London they had forcibly relocated her to the Dorset countryside.

Pulling her thin jacket tighter around herself she shivered and took another practised drag from her cigarette. She stamped her feet in her heeled, leather, knee high boots trying to keep herself warm. Checking her phone once again she growled in frustration at the lifeless screen. From the corner of her eye she spotted lights coming down the road towards her. Letting out a small yelp of excitement she leant across the passenger seat to flick her hazard lights on and quickly crushed the butt of her cigarette under her heel.

The unfamiliar car came slowly to a halt next to her and the window slowly lowered to reveal a young man, he looked to be in his early thirties, with red hair that looked almost golden in the soft glow from his interior light, freckles covered his nose and cheeks and his green eyes danced as he took in the young girl stood before him.

"Thank god you came along," she began in a breathy voice leaning into the car slightly. "My car broke down and I have no battery on my phone to get hold of anyone, do you think I could borrow yours to ring my parents?"

He smiled and she felt her stomach perform a slow flip, he was beautiful.

"Course you can pet," rummaging in the pocket of a laptop case next to him he pulled the thin silver phone out and handed it to her. She smiled gratefully and turned to punch in the number, while she wasn't looking he took the opportunity survey the perfectly rounded ass in black jeans that seemed to be painted onto her, the heeled boots emphasised her shapely legs and just above her jeans he could see the beginnings of a tattoo before her thin, black, leather jacket cut it off. She turned back a look of despair on her young face.

"There's no signal." She looked so lost he smiled softly and got out of the car.

"If you want I can have a quick look, I was just on my way up to my cabin, it's not fair from here and there's a phone. You can ride there with me and then call your parents from there." He saw the doubtful look mar her soft features and quickly backtracked. "Or you can give me the car details and I can call a tow truck and have them pick you up from here if you would rather wait with your car?" She glanced doubtfully up and down the road before shaking her head.

"No, I'll come with you if it's not too much trouble?" He shook his head.

"No trouble at all."He waited as she locked her car and slid gracefully into the seat beside him, as she pulled she seatbelt across her his eyes were drawn to her large, firm breasts pressing against the fabric of her too small strappy top and the sparkling gem in her bellybutton. Shaking himself he restarted his car and continued his drive with his new passenger.

"You know you're lucky I came along. Not many people use this road at the best of times, especially not this late. What were you doing out here?"

"I'm new to the area and just wanted to explore you know, I got lost a few hours ago then my car died. I've been waiting there for almost two hours now."

For a minute she said nothing then shifted in her seat to speak to him again. "I'm sorry, I don't know your name."

"Alejo."

"Spanish yeah?"

"Yeah, how do you know?"

"My mamma's part Spanish, I'm Annabella, but Belle, Bella or Bells is fine."

"That's pretty."

"Cheers, my papa was Italian, mamma didn't want me to have a traditional Italian name but thought that sounded close enough."

He laughed softly. "Can't argue with that."

No more was said until he slowed to a halt outside a wooden cabin straight out of a western movie, a pile of logs was stood outside the door and as they went in he grabbed an armful. Walking through the door she smiled at the simplicity of the cabin. A worn leather sofa stood in the middle of the room in front of a large fireplace, two equally worn leather armchairs stood either side of the sofa, behind them was the kitchen area and a corridor that led off to what she assumed was the bedroom.

"This is real cute."

"Yeah it's not too bad, it's quiet, easy for me to get my work done." He moved through to the kitchen while she perched on one of the armchairs and watched him. He picked up the phone and dialled quickly. She heard him speaking and went back to staring round the interior of the cabin.

"OK that's great," he hung up the phone and came back to where she was sat. "He said he'll be here in about twenty minutes."

"Thank you so much for doing that."

"Don't mention it," he picked up some of the logs from the pile he had brought in and headed through to the back rooms. "I'll be back in a second." She nodded and moved to the window. Much as she missed London watching the stars was something she could get used to. She didn't know how long he had been gone but she jumped when his hands appeared either side of her own on the windowsill and his hard body pressed against hers. She shuddered at the sudden contact and pushed back against him, grinding her ass against the hard ridge in his jeans without thinking.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" She nodded unable to talk as he slowly humped against her. Trailing one hand up her arm he knotted his fingers in her short hair and pulled her head back to gently lick her neck. His other hand moved across her stomach and down to the heated apex of her thighs, she sucked in a breath and rubbed against his hand her pussy already wet as she tried to prolong the contact. He slid his hand between skin and denim and over her soaked panties until he held her in one large hand. With a skilled finger he found her clit easily and stroked making another shiver run the length of her body. The whole time her gorgeous ass had not stopped it's grinding motion against his groin and he could feel his cock getting harder by the second.

He moved the soaked lace of her knickers away from her dripping pussy and with his thumb began a circling motion over the nub of flesh. She moaned and her hips worked even harder as her breathing became ragged, he slid one finger inside her and a shriek escaped her throat. She moved her hips lost to everything but reaching the orgasm she craved, he smiled and added another finger as the sexy young girl fucked herself on his hand her ass still pressed tightly against his erection creating a wonderful friction.

A knock on the door made her freeze and her eyes fly open, she tried to move away from him but the movement only made the fingers still inside her harder to resist and she humped down again for another second before forcibly removing his hand and stepping away panting. Looking straight into her eyes he licked his fingers clean of her juices and went to answer the door.

She waited just behind him until the mechanic finished explaining that the car was fixed, a busted fan belt that would cost less than a tenner to replace and had already been taken care of, her car was then unhooked from the back of the truck and Alejo watched as the young girl drove away. Still smiling he went back through to the bedroom, freed his cock from his jeans and stroked it thinking of her taste and rounded ass cumming in less than a minute.

*

Monday morning saw him sat back at his desk, loud conversations and childish laughing made he look up and kick the leg of his desk violently.

"Settle down guys. It's just another Monday and we need to start class."

"Ahh, do we have to sir?" Luanna spoke up from the front row, she leant forward attempting to show as much of her cleavage to him as possible her blonde hair cascading over her shoulder as she licked her lips sensually.

"Funnily enough yes we do, now if you could all..." The sound of the door opening made him look up impatiently yet again. A young girl walked in, she had short bright red hair, caramel skin, a perfect button nose, full pouting lips, she wore a White shirt, black a line skirt, black knee high socks, ankle high, heeled black boots, a black tie and had dark expressive eyes that were now wide with horror.

"Good morning, my name is Mr Garcia. You must be the new student."

"Yeah, I'm Annabella, but Belle, Bella or Bells is fine."

*

Her teacher?! He was her fucking teacher! She sat at a desk near the back of the room and kept her eyes on the floor. Her fucking teacher?! She had really got herself in the shit this time!

The clock slowly moved round. His eyes strayed to her exposed cleavage and tanned legs in her short skirt, staring down at his left hand he felt the rush of guilt come back. Finally the bell rang and he dismissed the class.

"Annabella? Could you stay for a minute please?" Her heart sank, she stood by his desk, her hands folded in front of her still looking at the floor. Luanna had stayed behind trying to lure him into a conversation, he sighed with frustration and ushered her out. "Well that sounds very interesting Luanna, I will continue this with you tomorrow."

"You promise sir?" He rolled his eyes and nodded.

"I promise, now off you go." She skipped out in a swirl of perfume and a click of heels, Bella still kept her eyes on the floor, her face burning as he watched her from his desk.

"What are you doing here?" She said nothing her nervousness rising in her chest. "I said, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"I go here now, my transfer came through yesterday morning." She turned to the door, her whole body trembling. "I'm sorry, I'll leave." His large calloused hand wrapped around her wrist and pulled her around to face him, his free hand wrapped around her delicate throat and pushed her until her back hit the door.

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen." Her voice shook and her eyes searched his face in a panic.

"Shit," he ran his hands down his stubbled face. "I'm almost twice your age." Her eyes were fixated on his left hand, a look of horror on her pretty face.

"You're married?" He looked down at the simple silver band as though seeing it for the first time. He nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were so young?!"

She pushed herself away from the door anger dancing in her eyes. "You never asked!" Her eyes dropped back to the floor and her chest rose and fell quickly with her breathing. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's my fault. I shouldn't have tried anything in the first place. I think it would be better if we didn't spend too much time alone though."

"OK, well I guess I'll see you tomorrow sir."

"Good bye Bells."

She smiled slightly. "Bye Alejo."

*

The next week passed quickly and without problems. She settled into her school life and he found ways of beating his arousal every time he saw her. Friday came however and she didn't turn up for class, he waited, worrying for the hour but she didn't show.

At the end of the day he packed all his work into the boot of his car, his mind stayed on Bella until he arrived at his cabin and felt a weight lifted from his chest. She sat on the floor her back against her car a lit cigarette in her hand. She wore a hooded sweatshirt which hid her face from him as he approached.

"You alright kid?" she said nothing. "You coming in?" She nodded. He unlocked the door and waited until she walked in in front of him, he moved towards her and gently pushed the hood from her face. He bit back a gasp. A large purple bruise flowered on her left cheek and a cut stood out against the soft pink of her lower lip.

"Holy shit kid, what happened to you?"

"I fell, I was in stupid heels and I fell."

"You fell?" He took a step towards her, crowding her against the wall.

"Yeah."

"Bells, did someone do this to you?"

She shook her head her eyes turning frantic. "No, I fell, please sir, I just fell." The title gave him a feeling of power and her breathy tone made his cock twitch in his pants.

"Fine, I believe you. Are you staying here tonight?"

"Can I?"

"You have to stay where I put you."

"Yes sir." Another wave of arousal hit him and he gritted his teeth.

"If I put you in the bed, you will stay there."

"Yes sir."

"You will not come to me and if I come to you, you will send me away. Do you understand?"

"Please sir." Her dark eyes were burning with arousal and her small body visibly shook.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"OK," he lead her to the bedroom in the back of the cabin, quickly he lit a small fire before standing and staring at her.

"You want some pyjamas?" She nodded slightly and he threw her a large t-shirt to wear, she looked unsure of what to do, so he motioned for her to begin undressing. Her eyes never left his as she pulled the sweatshirt over her head and slid her jeans down her smooth legs. She stood before him in nothing but pale pink lace underwear that contrasted against her tan skin and did very little to hide her large firm breasts, she slowly slid the t-shirt over her smooth exposed skin and watched him clench and unclench his fists attempting to refrain from touching her. He pushed her onto the bed and tucked her under the sheets, her eyes gazed up at him begging him to stay but with all the strength he had left he left her in his bed alone and settled down for a very long night on the sofa.

*

Small noises coming from the bedroom woke him from his doze, he listened for a minute trying to work out what they were before giving into temptation and getting up. The sight that met his eyes made him instantly rock hard and his breath catch in his throat. She lay on her back, her neck arched baring her throat, her plump bottom lip caught between her teeth, her legs apart as her hand moved steadily under the covers, small moans and gasps escaped her lips and he watch greedily his body aching with need. Her eyes fluttered open and caught sight of him, she let out a small shriek and her hand shot out from under the covers as she pushed herself into a sitting position.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were awake."

"Don't stop."

Her face clouded with confusion. "What?"

"Keep going." She look unsure of what to do so he sat on her bed next to her, took her hand in his and moved it back to her pussy, he could feel from there how wet she was and clenched his jaw against his own need. Slowly he moved her fingers back over her clit and encouraged her to continue what she had been doing. Another moan came from her throat and her hips pressed upwards into his hand. He slid a finger into her tight pussy as she continued to frig her clit, slowly he began to move his finger in and out, finger fucking her gently as her breathing became pants and she began thrusting against his fingers. Her free hand came down to his throbbing erection and stroked it gently through the tight boxers he still wore. He tensed at the first contact then groaned encouraging her to do it again. He added another finger and began sawing them in and out of her faster, her hand slid between fabric and skin until she held his hard cock in her small hand. Her eyes widened at how big his cock felt in her delicate grip before slowly running her hand up and down his shaft applying slight pressure making him groan loudly again.

He moved to lay between her legs and his free hand moved down her back until he held her perfect ass in one hand, his fingers teased the crease and her hips moved faster against him while her hands sped on on his cock and her clit, he removed his hand from her ass and brought a finger to her willing mouth. She pulled it in without hesitation and suckled obediently. Moving his hand back to her ass he slowly massaged her tight rosebud before working one finger into her. She cried out and went still as her body tried to accustom itself to the new feeling, gently he moved his finger in and out of her ass and pussy until she was panting again and her hands went back to their ministrations. He added another finger to her ass and she cried out again her hand now jacking him wildly as he felt his balls tighten at the same time her muscles began to contract. As her orgasm washed over her she opened her mouth to scream, he covered her mouth quickly with his and kissed her deeply and she sucked on his tongue as his own orgasm came and he spurted rope after rope of cum onto the belly. He rested his head on her shoulder as she moved one hand to where his cum had soaked her and collected some on her finger, smiling slightly she put her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. He felt another jerk of arousal in his stomach and pulled her towards his for another kiss grinding his hips into her.

He would worry about his guilt tomorrow.

*

The next morning the sun came through the window in her room and she sat up slowly, she had not been able to sleep the whole night but didn't feel tired at all. Sitting up she waited, she had been told not to leave them room until he came to get her so she waited patiently. The door opened and he walked into the room, his face unsmiling, his eyes hard.

"You have to go."

"What?"

"You have to leave. Now. Get out."

"But," she didn't have time to say another word.

"I said get out! Now!" She jumped and her eyes filled with tears.

"Please don't send me away. I don't know where else I can go."

"Get the fuck out!" His hand slammed against the wooden frame of the door and a tiny cry escaped her throat and she ran from the room, he heard the door close softly and her car start and drive away. Slumping against the wall he ran his hand through his hair and tried to control his breathing, letting out a shout of anger his whole body trembled and he slid to the floor.

*

The rest of the day passed slowly for him, he tried to finish his marking, he tried to complete lesson plans, he went to the store, returning home he placed beer, pizza's, crisps and more beer away and lit a fire. Opening a can he flung himself on the sofa in front of the fire and waited. Hours passed as he watched the flames drinking can after can of beer. His mind kept straying back to Bella and he felt the desire begin to build in him once again, his hand slid down to the waistband of his jeans and slipped under the fabric. A knock on the door made him jump and he got slowly to his feet. He knew who he would see but he couldn't stop himself from opening the door. She stood not looking at him, he reached out and tilted her head up until she looked at him, her eyes were scared and she bit her bruised lip. He dragged her to his chest and crushed his lips to hers, his hands slid to her hips and pulled her closer, he shut the door with one hand, then pushed her back against the wood.

"I'm so sorry." He said between hard kisses. "I didn't want you to go. I just felt so guilty."

"It's fine."

He pushed the thin leather jacket she wore from her shoulders and lifted her into his arms, her thick legs wrapped around his waist bringing her hips into harder contact with his as he moaned, pushing her harder against the door he humped against her leaving her panting and rosy cheeked.

"If you're not in the bedroom in five seconds I swear to god." She slid from his arms and walked towards the back room, slowly, calculatingly, her back to him as he clenched his fist to stop himself grabbing her. Following her down he fought back a groan, she had removed her t-shirt, jeans, trainers and now stood in blue underwear that hugged her curves and made his mouth water. With a savage growl he lifted her back into his arms and sank onto the edge of the bed, she arched her back pressing her breasts against his hard chest and pressed down onto his groin. Her eyes seemed to plead with him.