Forbidden Desires Released

Story Info
She gets her sister's husband - eventually.
895 words
3.92
64.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister has been happily married for 15 years and for all that time I have kept a secret to myself. What is the secret? That I am in love with her husband and have been from the first time I met him.

Every time I see him I get goose bumps all over and that well done tingling sensation in my pussy. He isn't especially good looking but there is just something about him that makes me want him.

In the whole of these 15 years I had never made a move for him and have had to rely on my fantasies of what it would be like to have him making love to me.

That all changed 1 wet night last November.

My sister was in New York and he was at home with the kids. I called round one night to see how they were surviving, only to find that he had packed the kids off to his brothers and was there on his own. Wanting to make the most of a night without the kids he asked if I wanted to go to the pub with him. I readily accepted and of we went.

We had a lovely evening chatting and drinking and time flew past quickly. When we were walking back to his house, the heavens opened and despite us running the rest of the way, we were totally soaked when we got in. My hair was plastered to my head and my blouse was clinging tightly to my curves.

He sent me up to get out of my wet things and minutes later I returned in my sisters bathrobe with a pile of wet clothes. He went and changed and put all the wet clothes into the tumble dryer.

We retired to the living room and sat down to watch a movie on one of the satellite channels. I made out that I couldn't get comfortable and ended up with my head on his chest and his arm round my shoulder. My eyes were drawn to his crotch and my mind started imagining his cock growing hard and erect and me bending down and giving him a blowjob.

The mere thought of this made me smile and I gave an involuntary shudder. He asked if I was all right and I said I was but that I needed to move to become more comfortable. After a bit of wiggling around I was lying down with my head nearer his lap than before. He arm was now lying across my chest with his hand on my stomach. I was getting hornier all the time so raised my leg so that my knee was in the air. This had the desired effect of causing the bathrobe to part revealing my bare thigh.

I glanced up at him, smiling and got a lovely smile back from him. Seeing that he wasn't upset with me showing some leg I decided to get more adventurous. I started running my fingers up and down his arm lightly tickling him. This was getting me hotter and hotter. After a few minutes of this I took hold of his hand and placed it one of my boobs and gave it a squeeze. When I removed my hand his stayed where it was and he continued squeezing me. My nipples responded my getter harder and my pussy was getting wetter.

I turned my head towards his cock and put both hands under his robe and grabbed hold of his cock, which felt nice and hard. I pulled his robe to one side so I could get a proper view and was delighted by what I saw. While not the biggest, it was a fine specimen and I reached down and kissed the helmet before taking it into my mouth. My tongue worked up and down his length while I cupped his sack in my hand.

I wanted to fell him in my cunt, so stood up, slipped out of the bathrobe and stood astride him. His cock was pointing upwards and I grabbed hold of it and lowered myself onto it. It felt a perfect fit and I stayed still just savouring the feel of it. He reached up and massaged my tits while having the biggest smile on his face that I had ever seen. I slowly started moving my pussy up and down his shaft. He responded by driving up when I came down and the feeling was the best I have ever experienced. I was soon having orgasm after orgasm and we going at it hammer and tongs.

I felt him tensing and getting ready to shoot his load. I smiled down at him and told to fill me with his cum. He smiled back and said he would love to and continued to pound away at my pussy. Within seconds he tensed up and drove deeply into me shooting his load deep into my cunt. He managed a couple more thrusts and squirts before he slipped from me. I bent down and gently kissed and licked his cock dry.

We looked at each other, knowing what had happened was marvellous but wrong, but neither of us felt any guilt. He stood up, took me by the hand and led me upstairs to bed where we stayed all night exploring our bodies to the full...