Forbidden Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
Married man and woman give into their desires.
1.6k words
4.07
54.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linsey had just finished cleaning up the mess in her sister in law's kitchen that the rest of the group had made. As she rinsed the sink in the home her and her husband were renting a room in, Ray walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water for his pampered wife, Dawn. Ray has always been that "perfect" husband. Tall, handsome and nice to a fault. Always a gentleman, he offered Linsey his assistance. She looked at him and smiled. She seemed to take this moment to admire him. For a second she imagined this to be her reality. In a beautiful kitchen that wasn't hers, with a husband that wasn't hers. He returned the glance of admiration. He has always found the 5'6 and thin young mother supremely attractive and took this moment to imagine her as his willing lover. "Can you help me put the dishes away" was the best she could come up with, but it was good enough for him. Ray agreed, but first he had to deliver the ice cold water to his lovely wife. The rest of the group (made up of Dawn, Linsey's husband Frank, and the host couple Jenna & Chris)was having a great time laughing at each other's amusing stories. Dawn took the water and said "thank you" and gave Ray the usual "behave" look, but didn't really care since she was so caught up in the moment.

Ray quietly made his way back to the kitchen. He arrived at the sight of Linsey on her tip toes trying to put away dishes into the top cupboard. He slowly walked towards her, his eyes intent on the small of her back, which was exposed. She was barefoot, had on loose sweats that hugged her toned ass and were see through enough that he could tell she was in a white thong. The tank top fully covered her 38dd's, but was snug enough to show their fullness. He couldn't help it anymore. He went against his conservative persona, and walked right up behind her, his crotch an inch from her ass. He reached up behind her and took the plate from her hand, then proceeded to place it in the top cupboard. She knew it was him, and she couldn't hide her desire either. She let herself fall back into him. His hands instantly went to her small waist. She sighed. He went for her neck. Slowly and seductively tongue kissing it. She moaned softly. His cock quickly filled with blood. It poked firmly into her ass cheek. His hands rose up to her soft, full 38dd's. He had imagined so many times what it would be like to touch them, and now he knew. They were better than he had imagined. Her nipples were erect. He took a moment to massage them firmly. By her reaction, she had sensitive breasts.

They both knew they had no time. She quickly dropped her sweats and thong and leaned forward, her tits hanging over the sink in her shirt. She had always fantasized about being had like this, but her husband only wanted it his way, and this wasn't it. He dropped his pants and she had to look back and peek. She had always imagined his cock to be very manly. She smiled with satisfaction as she saw his thick, 11" cock at attention. It was larger and much thicker than her husbands admirable 8". He slid her legs wide apart. She thrust her ass back and arched her back as he grabbed her waist and thrust forward. His cock penetrated her clean, pink pussy instantly. She was already wet and ready for his cock. She grunted as he slowly entered deeper. Her heart beating fast as his cock filled her aching cunt hole. "Fuck me hard and fast" she whispered to him as she turned back to admire the sight of his cock in her pussy. He knew they were going to get caught, so he took her words as inspiration and began slamming his cock in and out of her throbbing cunt with intense speed and force. Her abs slammed against the side of the sink with each thrust. She grunted each time. The only other sound audible was that of his thighs slapping against her hamstrings. He placed his hands on her shoulders for leverage as he leaned his torso back and fucked her with incredible force and speed. He pounded her cunt like he had only imagined he'd be able to do to a prostitute. She grinded back with the same force.

His cock hitting her in the right spot.

She was about to explode. She wanted this one to be memorable. She wanted this one to be about her. She reached down with her right hand and rubbed her hard clit intensely. And then it happened. Her body violently shaking as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She let out a high pitched, whiny moan muted only by her biting her lips as he pounded her harder. She had just experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. As the orgasm died down, she pushed him away and quickly put her pants back on. She fell to her knees and in the blink of an eye was bobbing on his wet, hard cock. She was either an expert cocksucker or was supremely horny, because she devoured his cock with the expertise of a call girl. He leaned back against the kitchen island and thrust his cock out further. She dug her nails into his ass as she took him into her mouth faster and faster without spilling a drop of fluids. The sound of her slurping on his sloppy, wet cock filled the room as he moaned lightly. As he was getting close he heard a gasp. Instantly his body went weak and his cock became slightly flaccid. He imagined the worst.

Then he looked. And Jenna, Linsey's voluptuous, annoying, crazy yet oddly attractive sister in law had already dropped the top half of her short summer dress and was teasing her unexpectedly perfect tits. They had to be at least 40FF's, and her nipples were the size of two silver dollars. Bright pink and flat. Linsey was on her knees in shock, releasing Ray's half hard cock. Jenna's eyes bulged as she caught a glimpse of Ray's massive cock. Her husband had an attractive, uncut 8", but Ray made it look average. She threw herself onto her knees next to Linsey. Who knew she was a nymph?

She proceeded to massage his balls as she picked up where Linsey left off. She instantly returned his cock to it's previously erect form. She swallowed his cock as though she had not eaten for weeks. She slurped and slurped. Ray was still in shock. He looked at Linsey who was equally in shock. "Hurry, we need to get back" Jenna said. Only then did Ray and Linsey snap out of their shock. "Tit fuck me" Jenna said. Then, in her usual spontaneous ways, she reached to Linsey and pulled down her top and bra. "Tit fuck us both!"

Jenna was giving orders as though she was in a porn film. Linsey grinned. She seemed to like the idea. And Ray wasn't going to argue. Jenna spit into her cleavage and looked at Ray, telling him she wanted it first with her eyes. He slapped his heavy cock between her enormous tits. She shoved her fluffy cleavage together and he went on to thrust intensely. His cock head sliding up and down her neck as he thrusted his cock up and down her chest. One of his hands leaned on her shoulders, and the other tugged on Linsey's exposed breasts. He thrust faster and faster. Jenna seemed to have an orgasm without any contact with her pussy. Her eyes rolled back, she stopped breathing, she smiled and her body shook and jerked wildly.

Once she "finished" she ordered Ray to tit fuck Linsey. Linsey followed Jenna's lead and spit into her own cleavage, as Jenna spit on Ray's throbbing cock. Ray placed both his hands on Linsey's shoulders and intensely pumped his hips up and down, causing immense friction with Linsey's cleavage. Linsey had a grin from ear to ear as she was clearly enjoying the experimentation she was doing, having never been tit fucked before. Ray's exposed cock head was quickly swallowed up by Jenna, who had no problem being in close contact with a topless woman and who obviously had a very healthy sexual appetite. She sucked on his cock head as fast as she could. She tasted his precum. She knew he was about to cum. "Shoot on her tits" She said. That was all he could take. Those words caused him to lose control. He pulled back and gave his cock a few short, quick strokes, then erupted onto Linsey's beautiful tits. Her milky white mounds and her small erect nipples were instantly covered in his hot juice. He grunted and groaned as he exploded with his most satisfying orgasm to date. Cum erupted out of his cock over and over. The enormous load was obviously proof of how unbelievable this experience had been. Linsey seemed to be enjoying the first ever cum shower her tits were being given with the same joy a little girl would have playing with her first puppy.

His body shook as he emptied his last shots of semen onto her saturated tits. After a silent moment of satisfaction, Jenna leaned over and began licking on Linsey's cum covered tits. She quickly and eagerly licked up all of Ray's cum and gulped it down. Ray pulled up his pants as he looked on in awe. Linsey just stared in disbelief as her cum covered tits were quickly cleaned up by her sister in law. Jenna moaned in satisfaction as she swallowed the last of the cum, then jumped up and said "hurry up, get dressed and get back."