Forbidden Fruit

Story Info
He yearns to love his sister-in-law.
1.9k words
4.33
157.5k
24
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have dreamed of my sister-in-law for a few years now, not because she is so amazingly beautiful or exotic but because she represents everything great in what a woman could be. Maybe I think so highly of her because she is everything my wife is not. Needless to say, I think about her day and night and when I am making love to my wife, I am actually making love to Lisa.

Lisa is ideal in so many ways, she has an amazing sense of humor, she is wicked intelligent and has the most seductive smile a man or woman could ever want. Her eyes can flirt with you in 100 ways, and her sculpted body can fool you in about 1000 more. I remember once telling her in a joking matter that I thought she had a perfect ass. She flipped her blondish-brown locks at me and laughed and pointed her ass in my direction as she gazed down at herself and said really? All I could do is roll my eyes and wish that I could just pull her towards me and embrace her lovingly as I gently parted her lips and kissed her in a way that I wouldn't spook her off, but invite a positive response.

But she is married, and to a lawyer no less who loves her and gives her everything she wants. Although she has always flirted with me in a way that always makes me think I have a chance, who is stupid enough to throw away their marriage for a moments of pleasure, no matter how good that pleasure is. The bottom line is simple, I just married the wrong sister, I showed up on the scene a few years too late and well the rest is history.

That is until now, with my marriage on the rocks and Lisa becoming more and more appealing as she grew older I have come to the conclusion that I must at least make an attempt. The flirting back and forth and the kisses to close to the lips and the full pressing body hugs just have sent me over the edge, so I made a devious little plan.

Lisa is always entertaining family but I have learned her schedule. I know she is home on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons alone. No kids, no husband, no friends. It is the time she spends cleaning her house and getting ready for the weekend which always seems to include some family event. So on Tuesday night I called Lisa up and asked if I could use the Jacuzzi in the backyard. Lisa hates the Jacuzzi because she does not handle the heat very well and can only remain in it for about 10 minutes, but I had hoped that it would only take me 5 minutes for her to forget the heat. Of course Lisa said yes and that I could come over anytime.

On the way over I stopped and picked up some food, italian from Lisa's favorite place. I ordered her an eggplant hero and I got myself a chicken parm hero. Arriving at her front door I knocked and entered without waiting for a response. Lisa was on the phone and was clearly upset, I guess her husband had told her that once again he would be home late and that she would have to run an additional set of errands before she went to pickup the kids. I was hoping she would be in a good mood, but soon realized that this could easily be my key to seducing her.

Once she hung up the phone, I came up from behind her, wrapped my arms around her slender stomach and kissed her overly sensitive neck and said hello. She squirmed at the kiss on her neck and smacked me on the arm telling me that her neck was way too sensitive for that kind of play. I winked at her and gave her a hug, holding her for a few seconds longer than I should and asked her why she was so upset. Lisa told me the story and while doing so I turned her around and started rubbing her shoulders. She complained that he never pays enough attention to her and the kids and she was sick of him being home so late each night. If he had only paid the same amount of attention to her she wouldn't be so angry all the time. Meanwhile my hands are rubbing her shoulders and neck and I keep telling her that she is right, it is not fair and she is way to special for such treatment. At this, Lisa relaxes her body and leans it into mine and asks me what was in the bags. I scoot up close to her, with my loins pressed against her ass and my chest pressing firmly against her back and reach to the table to grab the heros. Pulling hers out, I get up and grab her some dishes and a drink and look at her.

Lisa is wearing blue jeans, not t he tight ones I enjoy but she is wearing a white tank top that is form fitting. Over it is a loose unbuttoned blouse. I see that her nipples are erect through the soft material and I know that my back rub had an affect. We sit together and I let her tell me her frustrations. As we are cleaning up I ask her if she had turned the Jacuzzi on and she said of course. I tell her that if she wants to get changed into a bathing suit that I would be happy to finish the massage in the hot water. She shrugs and tells me that she has too much to do and I remind her that her husband is not home doing the chores so why shouldn't she relax a bit too.

She tells me no and I jump into the bathroom leaving the door a little ajar and pull off my pants. I am not super human in strength or have the body building type of frame, but I am well built and even more important I was blessed with thick cock that has enough length to make a woman gasp at the sight but not think I should be a porn star. I turned to give off a decent view and pulled off my pants leaving it hanging there hoping she would get a glimpse. The idea worked because she came around the corner and looked through. I know she saw because we made eye contact and just as we did, I pulled up the bathing suit and walked towards her. As I passed her, I swatted her ass and said I would be out back and that she should really consider joining me.

I jumped into the tub and began to relax and doubt whether my plan would actually work. I know Lisa is attracted to me but she is just to caught up in being morally correct that she could never take flirting to the next level. I positioned myself so I could see into windows on the second floor and watched as Lisa came up to the window to look at what I was doing. I noticed her and waved her down and she turned away. A few moments later she was outside wearing a towel and told me that no matter what she couldn't get her hair wet.

Because Lisa is a bit prudish, I expected this unattractive one piece bathing suit so you could imagine my surprise when she dropped her towel to reveal a wonderfully revealing white bikini. I looked at her and told her that she was entirely too sexy for her own good and that she looked fantastic. She told me that she had purchased this bathing suit to impress her husband but knew I would like it more. She sat across from me and stretched her body out. Her toes, painted red were about three inches from my feet and her breasts were popping up out of the water, the white having becoming like she was naked, her nipple pink and erect. This immediately got me excited and I thank god that at that every moment I was underwater and surrounded by the increasing number of bubbles the jacuzzi was producing. I offered her the massage and she moved towards me, spinning in a half circle so that her ass was in my crotch and her back against my chest. She gasped a bit and leaned harder against me. My erection which was small at the time immediately started pushing back against her and my hand went to her stomach. She placed her hands on my hands and intertwined our fingers and slowly moved it up her body to her breasts. I took my cue from there, slowly feeling the edges of her bathing suit, playing with her breasts but not touching her nipples. Slowly I caressed her chest, moving up her neck line and down, ignorning her swollen nipples as I continued to press my cock into her magnificent ass. My lips, kissing her back and the flat part of the back of her neck where he shoulder blades split. Spinning her around, she locks her legs around my back and tells me that nobody can know about this. I kiss her mid sentence and whisper I know while untying her bikini top and throw it to the deck outside the jacuzzi. Lifting her up she reaches down between my legs and starts to massage my already aching cock. She tells me that I am so much bigger than her husband and that she can't wait to experience me. I lift her off and she pulls my bathing suit off and almost simultaneously pulls off her bikini bottoms. She straddles me as I take a nipple into my mouth and slowly rub my cock against the lips of her pussy.

Flicking her nipple in my mouth for a bit I switch my tactic and lift her up and place her ass on the top of the outside edge of the Jacuzzi. Her patch, neatly trimmed and shaped like a triangle sits exposed as I position myself to go down on her. Her lips are glistening with moisture as I begin to trace my tongue around her mound. Opening her lips I let my tongue dance across her clit, flicking and licking as I vibrate the letters of the alphabet. Every third or fourth letter moving my tongue down and darting it inside her before moving back to continue my ABC's. Grabbing my hair Lisa starts to buck her hips against my face screaming at me to tongue fuck her and I can do nothing but oblige. I stiffen my tongue like a board and pound it into her opening while at the same time reaching up teasing her clit. Bucking and thrashing she erupts into an orgasm and collapses into the water sending me plunging to the bottom of the jacuzzi.

I surface with a smile on my face but not done experiencing my sister-in-law. She begs for me to stop but instead I lift her hips up and enter her with soft and shallow pumps of my hips. Switching to gyrations I dive deeper, letting my cock explore until I get the response I want. Lisa wraps her legs around me once more and we move like we have been together for years. Pumping and moving like one until I explode my seed and collapse into each other. Kissing softly and holding each other, both wondering how we can repeat this, but at the same time keep it a secret.