Forbidden Fruit

Story Info
Father and daughter share their passion.
1.5k words
4.47
122.1k
120
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was home one morning. My wife was out shopping and Janice, my daughter, was in the shower. I was standing at the end of the hallway when Janice opened the bathroom door and crossed over to her bedroom. I guess she didn't realize I was there looking at her. Janice was naked as she went across the hall. I could see her small breasts. Her nipples were hard and erect and standing out from her chest. I caught a glimpse of her pubic thatch as well.

This was bad timing for me. My wife had lost all interest in lovemaking these days. I hate to say it, but we hadn't had sex in nearly six months. I didn't know what was going on with her. She always had some excuse for me. To top it off, a woman at work was coming on to me. Rachel had just gotten a divorce and she had her sights set on me. She would hang around my desk at work and she asked me to go to lunch with her multiple times.

I knew what she wanted, but I resisted. If I had sex with her it would get around and I didn't want her getting her claws into me. I was sitting on the couch thinking about all this when Janice walked out from her room. She was wearing a shirt and she didn't have a bra on. She also was wearing a pair of tight shorts. I couldn't help but stare. Janice sat down next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I guess you saw me walking across the hallway," Janice said.

I told her that I had.

"You didn't get too excited, did you?"

"Just a little," I told her truthfully.

I know you shouldn't be thinking about your nineteen year old daughter, but I couldn't help it these days. Janice had this surprised look on her face. We looked each other in the face and then Janice leaned over and kissed my lips. I didn't pull back, but I was a little shocked. I guess all my self-control got lost at that moment. We were all of a sudden groping each other. I reached for the bottom of her shirt and I pulled it up over her head. God, her pouty nipples were right in my face. I had to kiss them.

I leaned down and surrounded her one tit with my mouth.

"Oh my God!" Janice blurted out.

I slowly worked on each of her tits. I was so fucking horny right then. A few minutes passed and I stood up. I started shedding all my clothes. In a few seconds I was standing there completely naked. My dick was already half hard. Janice didn't waste any time. She reached out and took my dick in her hand. She brought it to her lips and she took me in her mouth.

All she did was to lick and kiss my mushroom crown. I got hard in a few minutes time. I had to have my daughter, that's all there was to it. I got Janice's shorts off and I had her lie back on the couch. I climbed in between her legs and I found her gash with my mouth. I wasted no time licking up and down her dripping slit. Janice was letting out these loud moans as I tasting her oozing pussy.

I had no idea whether my daughter was on the pill or not. I didn't use a rubber with my wife. I threw caution to the wind that day. I guided my cock to Janice's opening and I entered her. My daughter was so fucking tight. It was a big difference from my wife, that much was for sure. Janice's muscles had me in a tight grip. I slowly eased all the way in. I held my rod in place and let Janice feel my length.

"You feel so fucking big, Daddy."

I am around seven inches in length and average thickness. It didn't matter to Janice. We were soon meeting each other's thrusts.

"Fuck me as hard as you can Daddy!"

I did as she asked. I began to go faster. My low hanging balls were hitting my daughter's ass. It was hot that day. Beads of sweat were dripping down onto Janice's chest and belly. I took hold of her legs and pushed them towards her chest. I got as deep as was humanly possible there on the couch. I must have been doing something right. I could feel Janice having these small orgasms as I gave her my throbbing prick.

She was soon screaming and panting as I fucked her. It was like she was in heat for me. I did let go of her legs and Janice slid them up high onto my back. She had me in a tight scissors as I pounded her pussy with my swollen cock. We must have done it for close to an hour that day. I felt like I was getting closer. Janice must have sensed this.

"I want you to cum in me Daddy."

I couldn't bring myself to ask if she was on birth control or not. I just kept fucking my daughter until I exploded. I had all those weeks worth of cum stored up inside me. It felt like I shot stream after stream into Janice for a good ten minutes. Janice had her head thrown back as she milked my dick dry of all my baby cream. I finally did stop and I held my dick in place as Janice had more orgasms. Luckily I stayed hard for a long time.

When I finally pulled out my white cum came oozing out of my daughter's red pussy. Janice looked spent after all that hard lovemaking. Once again I kissed her hard nipples as we attempted to calm down some.

"That was so good," Janice told me.

Eventually she went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I wish we could have continued, but my wife was due back soon. When my wife Kate did arrive home we were both dressed and we had calmed down from all our passionate sex. The next part was difficult. My wife seemed to be around all the time. We had to wait for some days until she finally left the house for a few hours. We wasted no time. We went to Janice's bed and got undressed. This time Janice had me lie back and she mounted me.

I love reaching up and pinching my daughter's nipples as she slid up and down my erect dick. I think we made more noise this second time around. Janice was begging me to give her more of my love cream. I could no longer let it slide. I had to ask.

"Are you on the pill, Janice?"

Janice gave me this sheepish look. I knew right then that I was taking my fertile daughter with my bare cock. You probably think I should have pulled out right then and got some rubbers and continued. Call me stupid or just plain horny. I kept feeding Janice with my unsheathed cock. Maybe in the back of my mind and Janice's, we wanted this to occur. Crazy as it sounds, I thought about the possibility of impregnating my daughter. She obviously had thought about that as well.

I guess I just lost it right then.

"I am going to impregnate you Janice. I want you to have my baby," I told her.

"Yes Daddy, I want your baby, cum in me!"

We went harder and faster from there. I was bringing my ass up from the bed and our pubic mounds slapped together. There seemed to be a sense of urgency from that moment on. Janice kept sliding up and down me. I reached down and took her ass cheeks in both my hands. I pulled them apart as I fed her cock. The time finally came. Janice dropped down onto me and I let out this grunt. I sent a fountain of my hot spunk into her belly.

All I could think of was that I was coating my daughter's ripe eggs. I was going to give Janice exactly what she craved. Janice squeezed my cock with some pressing need. I was sending hot ropes of my seed into her greedy pussy. I seemed to have so much cum to give Janice. When she would pull off of me, my hot load would come dripping out of her hole. It really got both of us so worked up. Janice tried to keep as much of my cum inside her, but she eventually had to go and clean up.

There is a sense of excitement in both of our lives now. I have given up on my wife. Maybe she has a lover, I really don't care. All I can think about is finding some time alone with Janice so we can work on making a baby together.