Forbidden Fruit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"Well, naturally. We could keep his stuff in the other room, for a while, however. We'd want to keep any outsiders from knowing that anything wilder than a friendship is going on," Val agreed.

Jason, even sober, would have found this bewildering. Now that he was drunk, it was even more confusing to hear his mother and Melina discuss new living arrangements. There was talk of moving Melina into the apartment, making the rest of the world think that they were only friends (wasn't that actually true), and keeping his stuff in his room. Why wouldn't his stuff be in his room, and where would he sleep? Was Melina his present? Would he be fucking her now? Was that their plan?

"Mom, Melina, what's going on? What does this have to do with my present? Why would Melina stay in my room? Where am I staying now?" he asked them suddenly.

"I guess we have you confused, don't we, son? Jason, you're a man now. That means that you have the master bedroom for your use. After all, it's the master bedroom. That means it belongs to the master of the house. That would have to be the same as the man of the house, right? Since you're the only man in the house, that makes you man of the house. This, in turn, means that you're the master of the house. Therefore, my dear Jason, you get the master bedroom," Val grinned, only partially explaining the mystery to her truly perplexed son.

"Okay, thank you, Mom. I appreciate the logic and my present, but where will you sleep, then?" Jason openly wondered.

"Well, I'm still the lady of the house, aren't I? Shouldn't I still get to sleep in the master bedroom? Shouldn't I get to sleep in my own bed? You wouldn't kick your poor mother out of her own bed, would you, especially after she offered to share it with you? You're a good son and I'm a good mother, right? We have a good relationship, don't we?" Val pouted, clearly trying to appeal to his sympathy and conscience.

"Oh, Mom, I'd never kick you out of your own bed! You know that! You're a great mother! It's just that I didn't expect to share a bedroom with you, let alone a bed! What happens when either of us want to bring someone home and fuck them? What about when one of us wants to masturbate? Won't it be a little awkward?" he observed.

"Jason, dear, that's part of the present, which you swore to accept! I doubt that you'll need to bring a girl home now to fuck her, though you might still want to masturbate now and then. In case you're wondering, which I suppose you are, you'll have a sex slave for your needs right here. Melina will take care of you, whenever you wish her to do so," Val clarified, still leaving out part of the plan.

"Holy shit! That's my present? Melina is going to fuck me? If so, where? Will we do it on my bed, so as not to rub in your face? What about if either of us gets a wandering eye, Mom? I mean, neither of us is exactly the monogamous type, Mom. For that matter, what about if you want to fuck someone? Should I leave the room? How will we explain it to other people? Will they just think that I'm a 'Mama's Boy'?" Jason demanded to know, very overwhelmed by this kind of information.

"Honey, do you actually think that I'd overlook that when planning it with Melina? Believe me, dear. A few more parts of your present are yet unrevealed. You won't need to chase a bunch of women, and Melina won't mind sharing you, because your other woman is right here. I am part of your birthday present, which you promised to accept with gratitude, right? When you need me, you can fuck me. When you need Melina, you can fuck her. You'll have two girlfriends, babe. Do you really think that you'll need more women than that?" Val announced to a stunned Jason.

"You want to fuck me? Mom, I'm your son! Melina is cool with this?" Jason asked her incredulously.

"Permission to speak freely, Mistress?" Melina pleaded with Val.

"Certainly, slave," Val smiled at her, increasing the confusion.

"Jason, I'm your sex slave, but I'm also your mother's. You're my Master now. In fact, from now on, I'm not even allowed to call you Jason. I'll call you 'Master', instead. Master needs to know that his slave is very happy to share him with his mother, who is also her lover and Mistress. As a matter of fact, this slave no longer wishes to speak of herself in the first person, unless in public or commanded to do so by her Master or Mistress. This slave is a Gorean kajira, a pleasure slave here to service both of you. Gorean kajiras are not supposed to refer to themselves in the first person. This slave wishes only to be at Master's and Mistress's beck and call, putting their needs and desires first. This slave is content to sleep in the spare bedroom, Master," Melina included the almost-final piece of the puzzle in Jason's mind.

"Wait a second? Is this a prank, or did Melina just tell me that she belongs to both of us? She is going to pleasure both of us? I share a sex slave now?" Jason reacted with complete disbelief. He had never considered that even a remote possibility, aside from his fantasies.

"Jason, my love, this is no prank. I promise you that much, and I keep my word. Now, please, my son, accept your gifts as you swore to me," Val backed her friend up.

"Alright, you have me. I made a promise and it's not one that I would mind keeping, as shocking as it is. Well, you said that it would be pleasant, and neither of you lied! How often does a guy my age get to fuck his own, sexy mom, let alone in addition to a sex slave who just happens to be a close friend of the family? I suppose that I'll have to find out what kind of condoms you ladies prefer, huh? I doubt that I'll need other women now. You're right about that much, Mom. Two girlfriends are enough for most men, at least when they get to fuck them regularly," Jason kept his promise, grinning as he realized that his mother had cleverly ensured that he would not let his inhibitions defeat his lust.

"Uh, Jason, honey, that's the last part of the present. You don't need condoms with us. Neither of us are afraid that you'll give us something, if all three of us stay faithful to each other. As for pregnancy, I should be so lucky, and so should Melina! We'd love to have your babies, especially since you'd want to be a father someday anyway! Isn't that true, Melina, baby?" Val solved the last riddle.

"It wouldn't be deformed or anything, Mom? Our baby would be okay?" Jason inquired, mainly to settle his mind about that issue.

"Our kids will be perfectly healthy, son. I doubt that one generation of inbreeding will result in any real deformity, dear," Val calmed his worry.

"Would they know that I'm their dad?" he asked for the purpose of clarity.

"Of course, my love! It's bad enough that your father had to become a loser and a deadbeat, leaving us and never returning to even say goodbye! I hated that you didn't have your dad, but you can be the father for your half-siblings that you never had yourself. Yes, they'll also know that they're your brothers and/or sisters! I want our kids to know the truth, at least once they're old enough to understand it. Until then, you can just be 'daddy'. They'll need a father more than an older brother, honey. Oh, and that will avoid confusion for their other half-siblings, your kids with Melina," Val remarked.

"Alright, but how do we present this to the rest of the world? What do we say, Mom?" Jason queried.

"That's up to you, lover. You're head of this household now, which means that you'll have to get used to making the final decisions. I'll advise you, encourage you, and help you, but the final authority is yours, along with the responsibility. Oh, and please call me 'Val' or 'honey' from now on, babe. In public is another matter, of course. I want you to think of me as more your girlfriend than your mother, although I am still both. You don't live under my roof. I live under yours now. You're the boss.

"You can pick any career you want, though I will give you my frank opinion and urge you to try something with a steady paycheck, for obvious reasons. Hell, you can go to college, if you want, but I'm selfish enough to prefer that you simply took a well-paying job that didn't require homework. Still, I won't begrudge you any ambitions of yours. You still want to be a personal trainer? It sounds like good, satisfying work," Val replied, hoping to encourage her son to take control of their lifestyle now.

She wouldn't be a slave like Melina (at least not yet), but she was willing to be a traditional wife in this ironically unconventional relationship. It would save her the trouble of worrying about things like that, after all. Furthermore, he seemed mature enough to handle it, unlike most of his classmates.

"Actually, yes, I do, honey. However, now I will be able to look at those women without being so horny. After all, I'll be satisfied at home. I can live with having two women for the rest of my life. Not calling you 'Mom' at home will be an adjustment, so please bear with me if I sometimes slip? Anyway, I think that we should be discreet. It's not that I am ashamed. It is that incest is illegal in this and every other state," Jason declared.

"Oh, I guess that was unreasonable of me, dear. Sometimes, you'll still need your mother, won't you? Feel free to call me 'Mom' if you want to. I should have thought about your use of it to show love and respect for me, after all. It seems that you are a 'Mama's Boy', but only in the best sense of the phrase. Just please call me 'Val' or 'honey' sometimes, too, okay? A woman wants to know that she is not too old for her lover, you know," Val reacted with some guilt at her earlier idea.

"You're right, Mom. I am a 'Mama's Boy', but only because you are my mother. You're too great a mother not to inspire that much affection. You're forgiven, but yes, I sometimes need my mother, at least for advice. I'll call you 'Mom' when it is more appropriate and 'Val' or 'honey' when those are more fitting. Well, I may also take full advantage of our taboo love by calling you 'Mom' when we fuck, just for the fun of it. So, what do you gals say about consummating our new love triangle?" Jason urged them.

"Yes, Master. Oh, and Master, there will be a third woman in time. This slave will happily seduce her sister into joining this harem when she's older. It will just be limited to two women until then, Master. May this slave suck Master's cock?" Melina interjected.

"Talia will join us? Well, that's even better? She can sleep with you, I guess. Yes, slave, you may suck my cock. Val, why don't you join our slave in sucking me? I've always wanted two women to suck me off at once," Jason instructed them.

"With pleasure, honey. Will you please drop your pants, so we can taste you? I can't give you a blowjob if you're still in your pants," Val pointed out with a grin.

Jason didn't need to be reminded twice. He swiftly stripped, even taking off his shirt and shoes. The girls followed his example by undressing completely, which meant that there were now clothes all over the apartment's living room. It was a good thing that the curtains were down, covering the windows. Otherwise, the other tenants would have seen a threesome in the works.

Val and Melina hurried to their knees, determined to pleasure their new boyfriend. Val took charge of licking his head, while Melina tackled the job of tonguing his base. Jason still thought that it was surreal, so he half-expected a pinch to return him to reality. Fortunately for him, however, this was reality! He really stood there, while his own mother and her best friend serviced his cock.

The satisfying sensations of the two mouths on his dick made him unsteady after a bit, so he headed to the master bedroom, his new bedroom, to continue the orgy. He gestured for them to follow him, of course, and they intended to anyway. Their new lover wasn't getting away that easily!

As soon as Jason lay on the bed, Val and Melina resumed their oral work on his cock. This time, however, they reversed their positions. Val went for the base, while Melina sucked on the head. He nearly came three times, while the girls moved their tongues all over his dick. Jason felt the usual intensity of a straining cock yet another time, as his mother began licking his balls. She even started to suck on them, stuffing both of them into her mouth at once. Melina continued to please his dick, so the two women, between them, made it difficult to focus on much beyond the sheer excitement in his genitals.

"Oh, God, ladies! I'm going to cum very soon, if you don't stop! You want some for your pussies, right?" he warned them.

"Honey, we can worry about our pussies later. You come first, as the man of the house should. Hell, I've always got Melina to make me cum while you recover. Now, please, stop fighting it and cum on our faces!" Val begged her son, as she was now desperate to see his seed at last. She had waited for longer than she thought, since she secretly wanted him for a while. She just needed a push from Melina to encourage her to act on her desires.

No longer able to resist, after hearing his mother talk about Melina eating her pussy, Jason splattered the women's faces with his cum. His juice dripped down their lips and chins, as the girls kissed each other at last. Their tongues linked in their mouths, while the ladies wondered what ideas Jason would have when he recovered from his orgasm and likely hangover. Well, that was no problem. They had each other in the meantime, and that would make it easier to wait until he was ready again. Even young men had their limits, especially under the influence.

"Baby, you have the best ideas," Val whispered to Melina, while cleaning her face of Jason's jism.

"Thank you, Mistress. Told you so," Melina grinned, as she returned Val's favor, lapping the cum off her chin.

Her only answer was a slap on her bare ass, before the ladies, both more exhausted and drunk than they thought, fell asleep themselves.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers
12