Forbidden Fruit Ch. 2

Story Info
The continuation of Donna's exhibitionism escapades.
5k words
4.65
87.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several days since our wild lovemaking event on the steps. I felt changed forever. It was very good that the kids were away at college, as I changed my image and my wardrobe. I seldom wore a bra. I noticed the stares and peeks from most everyone I came in contact with.

I became addicted to reading erotic stories. I struggled with thinking about all the varieties of stories. Which ones would I do? What makes Bill hot? I wanted to act out Bill's fantasies, I just hope they didn't involved whips and chains and blood. I toiled with the thought of weird sexual practices, golden showers, gangbangs, anal, and forced. I found myself becoming judgmental with them, but then finally realized, that hey, these things didn't have to make sense. Sexual play comes out of the emotional side of the brain, not the logical.

Bill had won a three-day holiday at a resort about three hours from our house. Even though our kids are gone to college and we are home alone, it was still exciting to get away for the weekend. It was for the "Honeymoon Suite". I especially looked forward to the drive. We drove our little Audi TT Roadster, a treat to ourselves for surviving the childrearing days.

For some unknown reason, whenever we got on the road, I always felt like talking about sex. This was a perfect opportunity to talk about my and our turn-ons, I hoped. I wanted to set the stage so I told him that the sex on the steps was some of the best sex I could ever remember.

He grinned at me.

The silence was electrifying.

I finally got up the nerve to ask him, "So, what do you think of Literotica?

He snickered, then grinned, "Wow, it's pretty cool. I haven't read sex stories since before we were married. You know, I used to buy those magazines."

"Ya", I agreed, "This is much easier, much more private. I think I would feel goofy if I had to buy those magazines now. This way, I can do it in the privacy of my own home."

"So", I asked with a pregnant pause, Which of categories of stories get you going?" I knew that was a loaded question, but I asked anyway. I just knew that if he asked me first, and I said something that he didn't like, it might ruin our moment.

He hesitated.

I continued, "Honey, it's ok, we're adults, this is just us." Please God don't let it be whips and chains, or golden showers.

"It's whips and chains, submission, and spanking!" He said with a grin.

Think! What do I do now? "Won't you find those chains to be pretty uncomfortable?" I asked slyly.

He laughed. "I was messin' with ya. Actually," He continued, "I enjoyed the exhibitionist and wife swapping stories, is that weird?"

"It's only weird that I like them too. I mean, I don't think that I actually want someone else's unit in me, but the thought of it is pretty exciting! You know, forbidden fruit. We're not supposed to think about stuff like that."

"Ya," He confided, "I'm not supposed to like the idea of other men seeing my wife naked, but I gotta tell you, the idea of it does turn me on. I mean, we spend all waking moments of every day doing our best to keep our bodies covered. Then I read these stories where the wife wears revealing clothes, or flashes men. I don't know, I guess it's exciting."

My smile went from inside out. I knew that this particular weekend was going to be interesting.

We started talking about previous experiences. We both had long relationships with other people before we were married. I told him about one time when I went to a fancy dinner with Bob and his best friend Sean and a few other couples. The alcohol was flowing. I wore a black dinner dress; it was pretty short and sexy. He wanted me to be sexy underneath, so I wore a garter belt, stockings, bikini panties and no bra.

We wound up at our house afterwards. We were having a blast. Sean's girlfriend got mad at all of us and left early. I felt so sexy underneath it all. The guys were pretty much staring at me all night. I came up with a devious plan. I faked passing out. I slid down on the floor. I could tell that the hem of my dress was up around my ass.

Bob asked Sean to help carry me to bed. I wasn't in the safest of hands, being that they were pretty drunk, but I was with adventurous hands, as I felt hands pretty much all over me. I couldn't really tell which hands were Bob's and which ones were Sean's. But they were both laughing at the situation.

They put me in bed. Bob said, "help me with her dress". Sean asked if he should be there too. Bob, in his drunken state said, "Just give me give me a hand. You've seen underwear before".

Sean leaned me forward and Bob unzipped my dress. He pulled the shoulders off. Pull it down Sean. Sean gingerly pulled it down. "Wow" was all he said. Bob sounded pretty proud and said, "Ya, she's got beautiful tits!" They worked together and pulled my dress completely off. There I was, in just my panties and stockings. The room got pretty quiet. They were whispering. My panties went off in one quick pull. I was nude except for my garter belt and stockings. The lights went off. I felt them get into bed, one on each side. I felt four hands exploring my body. I started breathing hard, it was pretty exciting. It was so cool to have both nipples sucked at once. I couldn't hold back any more. I started getting hot. The alcohol set me free. The rest of the night was a blur. I know that I fucked them both. I'm not sure how many times. Of course, I did manage to be sucking one while the other was fucking me. That particular night was never talked about since. They are still best friends, so it was just one of those things that happen in the middle of the night.

"Whew!" Was all Bill could say?

After a minute of silence Bill told me about how he used to spy on the lady next door when he was a teenager. His bedroom window was in line with hers. She was a single mother. He saw her naked almost everyday. He would watch her dress and undress. He was pretty sure that she knew that he was watching, as she always faced the windows.

Then he told me about one night at Tony, his friends house. Tony was showing pictures of his vacation in Mexico. One picture showed his wife Diane in a white sheer dress on the balcony. It was very thin; you could see that all she had on was tiny panties underneath. Her tits and nipples were there to be seen. Bill said that he probably spent too much time looking at that picture. Tony looked around and said; "I've got better" He got out a separate package. Tony made Bill promise not to tell Diane, and spilled the pictures out. There she was, topless, in sexy lingerie, and finally totally nude.

"Really! You saw her naked pictures! What did you think?"

"Great, I mean, she looked good. I felt naughty and voyeuristic, but it was cool."

"Would you show your buddies pictures of me?"

"Whew, I never thought of it. Besides, we don't have any. And you wouldn't, I mean would you? Would you?"

I just smiled. "Never know!"

I glanced at the speedometer, we were doing over 95, I told him to cool his jets, and watch the speed. When we got to the hotel, I couldn't wait to get into our room. The check-in went smooth. We were handed the keys to our plush luscious suite. It had a beautiful private balcony with a stunning view of the shimmering lake. Our bed was four-poster, with huge oak legs and spindles. It was decorated rustic, yet romantic. The room had paintings of couples kissing and semi-nude women. I immediately thought that this is some kind of passion pit. You knew by taking in all the beauty and privacy that wild and incredible sex probably always happened in here.

I was standing by the French doors when Bill put his hand on my back and gently rubbed. "I think you may have accidentally forgot to wear a bra", he teased.

"Oh my!" I teased back, "I not only forgot to wear one, I guess I sorta kinda forgot to bring any. I hope you don't mind? I mean, I can run into town and buy some!"

"I guess I have to put up with it!"

Our moment was interrupted by the knock of the door and our bellman bringing in our luggage. I stayed by the window and Bill helped out the young man. I noticed that both of the guys seemed to looking my way. Bill tipped the boy and sent him on his way. Both guys had big smiles.

Bill walked up to me a gave me a kiss. "Do you remember when I said that my friend showed me a picture of his wife standing on the balcony with a white dress on?"

"Ya"

"Well, me and Tim the bellman, saw you in the sunlight. I must say, we could see virtually everything."

"Really!" I was a bit surprised, and pleased. "What did you think?"

"I think I can speak for the both of us, we liked it." He put my hand on his growing penis.

"I can see that. Do you want to take a picture of me like this?"

"Oh ya!" He raced and fumbled with the camera, He took a few pictures. I liked the fact of him seeing me, seeing me sexy. I posed for him like a Victoria's Secret model. "Can you see anything? Do my boobs show? Here, wait a minute," I took a breath, gathered some courage, then gathered the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head. I stood topless in front of my husband before, many times, but never while he snapped pictured of me. I loved it. I loved the fact that I was topless on a balcony, topless in front of my man while he snapped pictures. I felt like the sexiest woman alive. I knew that he would eventually be showing these to his friends. I didn't care. As a matter of fact I knew that I was going to have them developed by John, the camera store man. He would be seeing me nude. I loved it even more.

I eventually walked towards Bill, knelt down in front of him, unbuttoned his pants and pulled them around his ankles. I reached inside his boxers and freed his cock. I expertly licked it from the base to the tip. I tasted the first of his cum. After I licked him like a candy cane, I took the full tip in my mouth and swished my saliva around it. I cupped his balls and could feel them tighten in his sack. Soon they became tight. He tried to pump away. I stopped him. I peeled off my panties and sat on the edge of the bed. I guided him to stand in front of me. I spread my pussy lips and let his hardness in. I stopped him from pumping me, and made the walls of pussy contract and loosen. He sighed and continued to stand there. I asked him.

"Could you see my tits when I stood by the window?

"Yes"

"Did the bellhop see my tits?"

"Yes"

"Did you like it? Did you like him seeing my tits?"

"Oh god yes."

"What did he see? Tell me. Please, tell me everything."

"We could see your nice round tits, your tan line, your white panties and your nipples. It almost looked like you were naked."

"Are my tits too small?"

"God no, they are perfect. We both had boners. We loved seeing your tits. And I loved having another man see your hot tits and nipples."

I came. I let go of Bill. "Now. Now fuck me!" He laid me down and mounted me. While he trusted his hard cock deep into me I let me mind go. I remembered how hot it felt when two men were feeling me up, then fucking me. I remembered stories where women were showing their bodies, stripping in front of several men. Husbands and strangers, I remember showing my tits to John the Cameraman. I felt alive, I felt born again. I felt so fucking sexy. He pumped about five minutes before he pumped a load of hot come into me.

We fell into bed and rolled into a nice satisfied sleep. We must have needed it, because we slept right thru the night. I woke to find my satisfied hubby having coffee on the patio. I walked out wearing only panties and gave him a big kiss.

"Aren't you a bit overdressed?" he laughed.

"Honey, you may have to battle me to get dressed this weekend. It feels so good to be nude."

"I want to check out the pool and hot tub sometime today, he said. So eventually we may have to wear something."

"Hmmmmm, hot tub, it sounds so good. I wish we had one right here so we could do it naked."

"Maybe we still can, let's check it out later."

We lounged all day. I worked on an "all over" tan for the very first time.

We finally decided it was time to "come up for air" and go out for dinner. I chose a lightweight light blue dress and sandals. (Notice the lack of underwear) I wore some jewelry, but kept it minimal also.

We sat for dinner in a beautiful lounge that, of course, has a full view of the lake. We watched the sunset while we drank wine and casually worked on a tasty dinner of steak and lobster. We were seated next to another couple that was acting very similar to us, very touchy, feely, and obviously in love and lust. It was fun to see that in other couples. We did make casual eye contact followed by polite smiles. It was Brad who finally offered a toast to the four of us people in love. They joined our table and we soon became fast friends. They were celebrating their 15th anniversary. We were a few years older, but enjoying all similarities in our lives.

It also turned out that they were in the room near ours. They wanted to book our room, but of course, we were already there. Brad told us that he just retired as a professional baseball player. He looked the part with his suntan face and athletic build. His wife Sandy was blonde and light skinned. She carried herself as being rich and confident. She also had a trim figure, larger breasts and wonderful long legs. While sometimes I feel that rich women can be stuffy, she totally proved me wrong by being funny and friendly.

We drank several more bottles of wine and became silly and friendly. Sandy asked me to join her to the ladies room. While we were there we gossiped and giggled like we were old friends. While we were touching up our makeup, she took me in confidence and asked if she could ask a personal question. I nodded yes.

"Are you braless?" She asked.

"Yes, is it that obvious?"

"I didn't notice until I saw Brad checking you out. He always wants me to, but I feel so self conscious."

"I love the feeling, as a matter of fact, I even went further today!" I lifted my skirt and showed her the side of my legs all the way to my waist.

"Oh my God!" was all she said. "You're so brave!"

"You can do it too", I said. Then I challenged her, "Do it. I dare ya."

She thought for a minute, and then smiled. "OK. I'm not a prude you know. I've skinny dipped before". She pulled the elastic top of her dress down to reveal a cute pink lacy bra. Without missing a beat she unhooked the front hook bra and freed her beautiful c cup breasts. I never felt quite so turned on by another woman. I couldn't help but stare, I even wanted to touch them, and they were so perfect.

"Cool," I offered, "Skinny dipping is something that I've never done, but I'd like to."

"Well", she challenged back, "I dare you back!"

"You're on sister," we shook hands.

"Wait." She stopped in her tracks, lifted her skirt and removed her matching panties. "What should I do with these?"

"I'd give them to Brad under the table if you want to drive him nuts." I chided.

If I felt like I was on exhibit when we walked to the restroom, I felt like we were putting on a major show when the two of us walked back in our states of undress. People stared. I smiled. I loved it!

My hubby couldn't take his eyes off Sandy's free nipples. I watched Brad turn red faced as Sandy handed him her panties under the table. He looked at her chest, then mine. He knew that I knew as well, he gave me the look as if he was asking if I were nude under my dress too, I smiled and nodded.

Sandy and I had our men. They smiled and stole glances of our nipples. We were also on new highs. Sandy finally made the next move and asked if we wanted to go for a walk on the beach. It's very warm in here she said as she tugged at the top of her dress. Sandy and I walked ahead of the men on the beach. We went past the deserted swimming beach and hiked over a 10-foot sand dune. When we got to the bottom, sandy asked me if I was still up to her dare.

"Did you want to go first?" I politely offered.

"No. I dared you, remember?"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. In my sexiest voice I asked the men if they wanted to go swimming?

Of course, they said that they didn't have suits with. Without missing a beat I lifted my dress over my head and let it fall to the sand. Both men were standing with surprised smiles. Bill looked at Brad. Brad looked at me then Bill, then me, then Sandy, then me again. I felt very sexy. I liked being nude, I loved the attention.

Sandy looked at Brad. "Honey?" She asked as if she was expecting resistance. He smiled. She changed her doubtful face and smiled. I've got a suit just like that. Within five seconds her dress was lying on top of mine. Sandy and I stood nude in front of our grinning men. "Let's swim", she said as she grabbed my hand and we ran into the water.

We ran into the water and stopped when we were up to our waists, we stopped and turned around to see the men stripping while running. They focused on us like a heat seeking missile and its intended target. I watched the men with their hard-ons flopping back and forth as they ran. They didn't stop when they got to us; they both tackled and dunked us. We weren't ready to get our hair wet; we just wanted to show off. We started to wrestle and roll around in the water. It was very exciting as we were all nude, and rolling around in the water. I felt many hands on me. I even made it a point to grab Brad's cock. It was a little bit larger than Bill's. I liked the feel of it, I wanted to suck him right there, but held back my impulses. I even put my full hand on Sandy's full tits. I have never done that before. I have never been so intrigued by a pair of tits, but they were so perfect. They are very full hand full, soft pink nipples that were centered on the upper half, pointing straight out. After a few minutes we stopped, and laughed uncontrollably. We even did a group hug. I was amazed how fun and natural it all felt. Their room was ground level so we stopped there after we managed to get somewhat dressed. Sandy and I laughed at each other as our dresses were sticking to our wet bodies.

"I've never done anything like THAT before," she laughed.

"Me either", I said, "but I loved it. It was fun."

The men made plans to golf in the morning and we made plans to tan on our private balcony. Bill and I barely made it to our room before we started ripping our clothes off. An older guy got quite an eye full in the elevator. My dress was still sticking to my wet breasts. I saw the reflection in the elevator mirror. My nipples were hard and very visible. It was like they were trying to escape the confines of my thin dress. I did nothing to impede his stares.

Bill and I talked about all the stuff that happened while we were fucking on our king size bed. I asked him what he thought of me being on display. He told me that it made him horny. We talked about Sandy's body. We each confessed that we had felt her up. I told him that Brad also had felt me up, a lot. He even dashed a hand across my pussy. I spread my legs, but just as he was going to put a finger in me until you and Sandy tackled me.

He told me that he saw me feel up Sandy. My pussy was gushing with energy. Bill was fucking we with new vigor. I wrapped my legs around him and we continued to talk about Brad and Sandy. Bill came while I was describing how I managed to stroke Brad.

I slept late in the morning. Bill got up, showered and left to golf. My sleep was interrupted by a knock on the door. I peeked thru the little spy hole and smiled when I saw that Sandy was here. I threw on light nylon robe and opened the door. She was bringing coffee and pastries. I opened the door and she came in wearing a cute bikini swimsuit with a transparent body wrap.

We set up a table on the balcony and enjoyed the breakfast. We talked about lots of stuff; she talked about the pain of being a ballplayers wife, the problems with media and fans who were a little too crazy.

12