Forbidden Game Of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

I told him that though he was much younger to me he was now grown up as man. That's why I couldn't get naked and cool my body by rubbing ice all over. ("Tui amar theke onek chhoto holeo ekhon ekjon purush manush hoye gechhis. Tai tor samne puro nagto hoye sara sorirtake borof ghoshe thanda korte parchhina.")

I was wondering if after hearing this he would offer to go away to the guest room. Given his decent nature, he would have normally done so. But now he was overpowered by his sexual desires and made no attempt to leave.

I was well aware that this partial nudity of mine was becoming a torture on this young man and he was desperate to undress me fully and enjoy sex with me. I thought I should now put a stop to this ruthless teasing on my part. I finally decided to push him a little more and then release him from my clutches so that he could unload himself.

I pulled up the bottom end of my sari up to my knees and asked him to rub ice on my legs. He was glad to oblige and very nicely rubbed my feet & legs. His hands gradually moved up and hovered around my knees. I pulled up the sari more and showed off my soft & silky thighs. I felt his excitement as his cold hands were shaking on my thighs. Now I asked him to come over to the bed and rub my back. I completely bared my back and enjoyed the touch of his cold nervous hands on my back. I let him touch the upper side of my butts up to the top of the crack. Finally I put a stop by telling him that he has done enough.

I gave him a feast for his eyes as I rubbed ice in my armpits, on my boobs and on my butts (putting my hands under the sari). After I was through, I gave him a bit of a shock treatment. Touching his erect cock I asked him if it was so hard because of pressure for pee. ("Kire eta oto sokto hoye achhe keno? Khub hishi peyechhe naki?")

As he feebly said yes I asked him to go to the bathroom and relieve himself. ("Ja bathroom e giye hishi kore ay")

As he picked up his shorts and quickly left for the bathroom, I knew he was going to jerk himself and release his load. As I imagined him jerking his huge cock, I was under the grip of a wild excitement and removing my sari to uncover my crotch I inserted my fingers into my moist pussy. I moved my fingers extremely fast and had a very strong climax. Now I properly covered my nudity with the sari and waited for him to come out of the bathroom.

As he came out of the bathroom, I asked him if he still has his brief under the shorts. As he nodded I told him that in this heat he would feel more comfortable if he takes his brief off and wears only the shorts. As he was again heading to the bathroom, I told him to change there itself with his back turned to me.

("Tui ki pant er niche ekhono jangiya pore achhis? Ota khule phele sudhu pant pore thak. Dekhbi onek aram lagbe. Bathroom e na giye ekhanei chhere ne, amar dike pechhon phire.")

He hesitated but obliged. Turning his back towards me stripped himself naked. He looked wonderfully young & well built from behind. His firm & trim hips and long back showed his manliness. Through the gap between his legs I could see a part of his balls. As he lifted his leg I could see for a split second his well hung cock, which though not erect anymore had admirable length & thickness.

As he turned back with his shorts on, I was delighted to see the profile of his cock, no longer erect, under the fabric. I asked him to come and lie down beside me. He was now quite composed and looked a little exhausted. As he lied down by my side I snuggled against his body and affectionately moved my hand over his hairy chest. He turned to his side to face me and placed his hand over my bare arms. He softly touched my face and fondled my cheeks.

He looked at my eyes and said, "Shall I tell you something?" ("Ekta kotha bolbo?")

"Yes my child" I said. ("Bol baba")

He said shyly, "You are very beautiful and you are very nice. I like you very much." ("Tumi na khub sundor dekhte ar bhishon bhalo. Amar tomake bhishon bhalo lage.")

I was about too pooh, pooh him. But as he showed his deep affection to me by kissing on my cheeks, I was very touched.

"Do you really think so, dear?" I asked him. ("Sotyi bolchhis baba?")

As he nodded, I held him in my arms and placed his head on my breasts. With only the soft fabric of sari between his face and my breasts, he nudged my breasts with his nose and lips. Such affectionate touch of a man was such a new thing for me that I was overwhelmed in joy. I showed my affection by running my fingers through the thick hair on his head and softly patting his back.

With his face planted on my breasts, he said "I want to see your beautiful body, I want to caress you." ("Ami tomar ei sundor sorir ta dekhte chai, tomake ador korte chai")

While I was delighted that he came out with his desire, I was not sure what to tell him.

Something prompted me to come out with my true feeling and I said, "In so many years no one ever made me feel so nice. I would love to open my body to you and enjoy your caress on my body. But I don't know if it's right to do so." ("Eto bochhore keu erokom sundor kotha amake boleni. Ami jani tor kachhe amar sorir ta khule dite bhishon bhalo lagbe, bhishon bhalo lagbe ei sorire tor ador pete. Kintu ami janina seta kora uchit hobe kina.")

"No one would know this and this would always remain a little secret between us." He said. ("Eta keu to jante parbena. Eta sudhu tomar amar modhyei lukono thakbe.")

"Ok, let's see. Now catch some sleep." I said ("Achchha, dekha jabe. Ekhon ektu ghumiye ne.")

He didn't push me any further and as I ran my fingers through his thick hair he fell asleep. I also fell asleep soon, but couldn't sleep for long and woke up. I had a very warm feeling as I felt the closeness of the half naked young guy. I was feeling wonderful that after so many years I am now at the centre point of a man's strong desire. I started reminiscing about the days after marriage. But I realised that a physical affair with this young guy would be far more exciting, not only because it's happening after so many years but also because of the clandestine nature of it. I was unable to believe that long 18 years after marriage, at the age of 39, I could make love to a handsome guy, who is attractive to girls of my daughter's age.

As I looked at his youthful body, I couldn't control my excitement and kissed him passionately with my wet lips on his forehead & cheeks. The warmth of the kiss stirred him in his sleep and slowly opening his eyes he smiled at me.

"Why did you kiss me so nicely?" he asked. ("Amake eto sundor kore chumu khele keno?")

"I just felt like it. Just because I am liking you." I said coyly. ("Ichchhe holo bole, toke amar bhalo lagchhe bole.")

Saying this I kissed him again, this time on his eyes and in his neck. I placed my head on his chest and my boobs nudged his sides. He ran his fingers through my hair and his other hand moved over my back.

I asked him, "Have you kissed any girl?" ("Kono meyeke kokhono chumu kheyechhis?")

He said, "I have no girlfriend at all." ("Amar kono meye bondhui nei")

After a long pause, he said, "Will you kiss me auntie?" ("Tumi amake chumu khabe, mashi?")

"I kissed you just now, didn't I?" I faked innocence. ("Ei je toke chumu khelam, khelam na?")

He moved my head from his chest and held my face between his hands. Looking intently in my eyes, he said in a serious note. "I am no longer a boy auntie. I am now a grown up man. I want to be kissed the way a man is kissed by a woman." ("Ami ar chhoto chhele nei. Ami ekhon ek jon purush. Ekjon purushke ekjon mohila je bhabe chumu khay, ami serokom chumu chai.")

I smiled and told him, "As a grown up man, don't you know that a man kisses a woman, not the other way round?" ("Betachhele hoye eituku janishna, chhelera meyeder chumu khay, meyera nije theke chheleder chumu khayna.")

Hearing this, his eyes glittered and crushing my body in his strong arms he kissed me on my lips. As I got shaken at his passionate aggression, my lips parted and I stuck my tongue in his mouth. My darting tongue made him wild and as his tongue moved in my mouth, his one hand squeezed my bare arms and his other hand pressed my butt through the thin fabric of the sari. I never experienced such vigour in a man's physical love and felt as if I was being swept away by a tidal wave. As the kiss continued, my passion grew stronger and I touched his strong manhood, which was almost bursting out through his shorts. By now his strong & youthful body turned me crazy and I was desperate to devour every inch of it. I started kissing all over his body like a hungry animal.

His hairy chest ignited fire in me and I moved my lips & nose through the hairy area. I licked his tiny nipples with my tongue, tickled them with my nails, sucked them with my lips and bit them with my teeth. He moaned very strongly. I raised his arms and the thick growth of hair in his armpit renewed my excitement. I put my nose in the hair and enjoyed the light smell of sweat. I licked the hair with my tongue and revelled in his manliness. With the restless movement of my body, my sari got somewhat displaced. As he started touching my partly exposed boobs, I knew that we were moving dangerously fast to the inevitable end.

Though my libido was running wild, I didn't want to taste the final pleasure on the first occasion itself. I also wanted to appropriately showcase my nudity to him. So, I decided to stop him from going too far right then. I paused a bit and slowly removing his hand from my boob, I put the sari in place. I knew I couldn't stop him unless I cool him down. I raised myself up and unbuttoned his shorts. His cock was so ramrod straight; I had difficulty in pulling it down. As I finally took it off, I gasped as his manhood sprang out in the open. Wow, what a gigantic size it had!

One thing I was happy about my husband was the size of his cock. During the early days after our marriage we had measured it once. It was 6 ½ inches. To me, it was a great size and it really filled me up. But Raja's cock was at least 2 inches longer, if not more. And it was so thick! I tried to encircle it with my fingers, but failed. It was pretty dark and had thick veins on it, which looked so exciting. The foreskin was completely closed and I had to push it hard to expose the pink head. It was so inviting that I felt like immediately taking it inside me. With a lot of efforts I controlled my temptation and started licking it. I had to open my mouth really wide to gulp it. I could only take in a couple of inches and almost gagged. Holding it in one hand, I swirled my tongue over it and moved the fingers of my other hand over it like a spider.

His soft moans gradually turned stronger and within minutes he started screaming, "I can't hold it any more." ("Ami ar dhore rakhte parchhina.") I realised that he was scared that he would cum in my mouth. But I precisely wanted that and continued. I always wanted to taste a man's cum, but my husband never gave that opportunity. Very soon warm liquid started coming out in shots and hit the wall of my throat. It was such a strong sensation that I couldn't describe in words. Within seconds my mouth was full of creamy warm liquid that had a very exciting smell. I tried to swallow all of it, but couldn't. Some of it dripped out from the sides of my mouth.

As he took out his cock, he was apologetic about discharging in my mouth. But I told him that it was perfectly normal. After hesitating a bit, I told him that I did want to taste his cum and that's why I didn't withdraw my mouth. ("Asole ki janish, amar khub ichhe korchhilo oi jinishta kheye dekhi kemon lage")

He gave me an amazed look and asked me if all women like to do this. ("Sob meyerai ki ota khete chay?")

I told him, "Among my close friends, quite a few like this. Since I have not done this before I wanted to try it. I must say I enjoyed it." ("Amar bondhuder modhye onekei mukhe nite bhalobase. Ami age kokhono mukhe neini, tai bhablam dekhi kemon lage. Boltei hobe je darun bhalo legechhe.")

As I was cleaning his cock, now a little softer, I asked him how did he enjoy this. ("Tor kemon laglo bol")

"I still can't believe that this happened to me. I couldn't imagine something so pleasurable, even in my wildest dreams." ("Ami bhabteo parchhina, erokom ekta kichhu sotyi ghotechhe. Ami swapneo kokhono bhabini je eirokom ekta bhalo lagar jinish hote pare.")

Saying this, he kissed me on my cheeks. Then again he pulled me in his strong arms and kissed me deeply in my lips. His kiss was so passionate that I immediately lost control and the kiss turned wild. I realised that this was taking a dangerous turn and with a lot of efforts I disengaged myself. He looked a bit disappointed.

I told him. "It's better not to grab all the pleasure at a time. It's more enjoyable to relish it slowly and in stages." ("Bhalo lagar modhuta ekbare na gelai bhalo. Jomiye rekhe tariye tariye chakhle beshi bhalo lage.")

I told him to go to the bathroom and stand under the shower. I followed him into the bathroom and watched his tall & strong body under the shower. I noticed that even after so much discharge his manhood still hadn't lost all the hardness. I was amazed at this, as my hubby's cock gets limp almost immediately after discharge. I told him to stop the shower and soaped him. It was a pleasure to fondle his strong naked body. As I was soaping his cock, I could feel a stir in my hands and was awed to see his strong manhood getting back full hardness.

I told him with a smile, "Now your uncle would be home and you can't go around sporting your hardness. Let me cool it down." ("Ekhon kintu tor mesho bari ese jabe. Tui kintu oi sokto jinishta niye ghure berate parbina. Tar cheye borong etake thanda kore dei.")

Saying this, I started slowly jerking his cock. I opened & closed his foreskin; the movement wasn't smooth as the skin was a bit tight. I put a bit of soap inside the skin and it started moving fast. I felt wonderful as I used my both hands to move the huge shaft. As he was moaning heavily and his cock was throbbing strongly, I realised that he was about to discharge. At this high point of pleasure, I had an idea. By applying very strong pressure by my fingertips I kept the hole at the tip closed. With the outlet closed, the liquid inside played havoc and he screamed at the top of his voice as his shaft reverberated in my hand. Allowing a few seconds for the strong vibration to subside, I started jerking him again and repeated the same thing. He shook in pleasure for a while and as I relaxed the pressure at the tip a stream of hot liquid gushed out. The first shot hit the wall, which was quite a bit away and then there were blobs of creamy liquid all over the floor. After the discharge stopped, I moved away and he ran the shower again.

After drying him with a towel, I asked him to go out and put on fresh clothes. Just a few seconds before he went out, standing behind him, I stripped naked by peeling off my sari. As he was closing the door I dropped the sari on the floor and he looked back. By that time, I had turned away and he had a glimpse of my naked body from the side for a split second. After teasing him like this I wondered why I enjoyed teasing him. I had no answer.

As I closed the bathroom door, I watched my nudity in the mirror. I was glad to see that the overall contour of my fair body was still quite attractive. Though I was 5' 6" tall, my weight never crossed 57-58 kilos. The small sag of my 36c boobs added ripeness to it. My nipples were like the index finger in thickness and were quite long, more than a quarter of an inch. As I tickled the nipples to erection, the length grew to nearly half an inch. My arms were nice and round. I was not regular in shaving my underarms and there was a thick growth of hair. I wondered if I should shave to give my armpits a silky smooth look. But I remembered how admiringly Raja looked at the armpit hair when I took off my blouse. So I decided not to shave.

I was really glad as I watched my waistline. I measured it regularly and it varied between 29 to 30 inches. Unlike most Indian women of my age, I had almost no tyre like layers of fat on two sides. I had very little fat around my waist and that only smoothened the curve from the waist to hips. My belly had no bulge, though it was not flat. The skin on my belly was silky smooth and only blemish it had was the stretch marks from childbirth. But those had become very faint and were barely visible. My thighs were a bit heavy but looked nice. My butts were really heavy, about 38 inches. Though this was a bit too much, as they curved out on the sides and to the back the look was nice. I knew it added sexiness to my body.

I shaved my pubic hair once in 3-4 months. I don't like the bald look of my pussy. But I still shaved it after long gaps. When I shaved, I repeated the shave every day for about a week. That made the growth of the hair very luxuriant and I love that. I wouldn't say I trim my pubic hair, except that I very lightly dress it with a pair of scissors every week just to make sure that it retains its triangular shape and doesn't look unwieldy. Many years back, a cousin sister of mine and I had bath together. As we both were stark naked, I noticed her pubic hair and it looked so much better than mine. She had given me the tips how to groom the pubic hair well. Then onwards, I followed her instructions.

On the overall, I was happy that I had a sexy enough body. I remembered an occasion, when during one of our afternoon sessions with my friends we drank a lot of beer. One of our friends came up with a naughty idea and suggested that we all undress and watch each other's body. As we were pretty drunk, everybody voluntarily stripped. On that day, I had closely seen all my friends' naked body.

I felt very proud that my body was undoubtedly the best among all of them. My boobs, though not the largest, had the least sag and my nipples were most prominent and longest. Everyone admired my trim waist and didn't think that my huge bum harmed my physical beauty any way. Though every one else, except one shaved or trimmed their pussy hair they all agreed that my pussy hair was most attractive. There is a thin line of hair joining the pubic triangle up to my belly button and all my friends agreed this added a hell of a lot of sex appeal, particularly if I tie my sari well below my belly button. I now follow that suggestion.

I realised that I had taken a long time in pleasing my narcissistic instincts. Now I finished my bath and came out.

Very soon my hubby returned home. The evening was as dull as ever. I watched TV and my hubby read magazines. Raja kept him occupied with a book. After dinner as I went to bed, my hubby was already snoring. I wished Raja were there by my side. Only silver lining was that my hubby was going on a long tour next morning and would be away for about 10 days. I was delighted that at least for those few days I would have Raja fully to myself.

Early in the morning, I got ready to see off my hubby to airport. While dressing up a naughty idea struck me. As my hubby was getting ready, I took off my nightie and was stark naked. In that condition, I started searching for my dress in the cupboard. This was some thing very unusual, as I never undress in presence of my hubby except at the time of sex. I was hopeful that my nudity will turn him on and we could have a quickie. But that was not to be. He gave me a surprised look and then completely ignored me. I was thoroughly disappointed and realised that he has lost attraction for my body. This completely removed my guilty feeling about my strong desire to have sex with Raja.

****************************************************************

As I was heading back home, I was getting a turn on thinking of Raja's masculinity and the enormous size of his manhood. It was 6.45 in the morning and I was wondering if Raja was still asleep. As I reached home and opened the front door, I heard no sound. I headed towards Raja's room. The door was not locked and I pushed it open. I was enamoured to see Raja doing physical exercises on the floor with only his brief on. I watched his beautiful youthful body for a long time. As Raja noticed my presence, he came over to me with a broad smile on his face. He was perspiring heavily and looked like a model. I made him sit and wiped his sweat with a towel.

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers