Forbidden in Salinas

Story Info
A family torn apart by illicit passion.
8.5k words
4.51
140.5k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sanilas
sanilas
90 Followers

This is my first try. Kindly provide feedback as I require them to improve. If the story is acceptable, the will be a continuation of this story. This is fictitious, only letting my imagination run wild. Thank you all.

Chapter 1: The siblings meet after 5 years.

Daniel looked out of the greyhound's window as it made its way down the highway, heading towards Salinas. The vast acres of rolling hills seem to flow forever, beyond what his eyes could see. Somewhere, along this stretch of desolate calmness, a young James Dean had crashed his gleaming silver spider and a legend was born, which lives on until today. That was light years ago

Salinas has grown into a metropolis, so different from those wild days of Jimmy. At 25, Daniel was about to meet his elder sister which he had not seen for almost 5 years. Rachel had moved away from their parent's home in Fresno after her marriage to Tom Maxwell. Tom was in the insurance business and they had met when she joined his firm after college. Tom was promoted as the manager of the new branch in Salinas.

Rachel was 10 years older than Daniel. They were the only children of Hank and Mary.

When the greyhound came to a standstill at the depot, Daniel lifted his backpack onto his shoulder and made his way off the bus. Standing in the afternoon sun, he shaded his eyes from the glare of sunshine, taking a sweeping look at the busy station. Then she heard her voice, calling out.

"Danny, Danny, over here!"

Turning his head, he saw her. She was waving and smiling. Daniel smiled back in relief and walked towards her. Brother and sister hugged each other, she kissing him on his cheeks and him returning the gesture. She smelled so fresh and nice. And she looked great.

"Mom sends her love and kisses. And she said she so wanted to come too, but you know, mom's always busy with her many projects," Daniel said.

"She's fine, you'll love her," Rachel replied.

They walked to her car.

As she drove out of the depot, Rachel asked her brother about news from home. They chatted and laughed about old times when they were living in Fresno. Then they were on the highway, heading towards her house in the suburbs. The bantering between them slowed to a stop and the only sound was the gentle humming of the car's engine.

At 35, Rachel was a beautiful woman. Daniel remembered those days back in Fresno when she had so many boyfriends running after her. She wasn't the flirting type and Daniel was surprised when she finally married Tom at the age of 30. It never occurred to him to see Rachel falling in love with anyone. Maybe the closeness of their relationship refused to make Daniel accept that Rachel did love someone else besides him.

Danny turned towards her and said, "Rach, mom waited for you hoping that you'll be back for dad's funeral. I know that was almost 3 years ago but one of these days, just come home to see her."

Rachel drove on in silence although she knew that Daniel was looking at her, waiting for her response.

Daniel continued, "I don't know what your problem with dad was, but at least for mom's sake, you should have come home when she needed you most."

Rachel turned to look at him and almost lost control of the car as it rounded a sharp bend. But she was quick to react and just shook her head, driving in silence.

"Sorry sis," Daniel said apologetically, "I didn't mean to preach, just forget about it."

His sister reached out to touch his hand in acceptance.

Rachel and Tom had just got their divorce finalized and she was in the process of tying up loose ends. That was the reason Daniel came down to Salinas. She had written to him, telling him about her marriage ending. She needed to get away from Salinas and had secured a position in another insurance firm in Houston. And Daniel had taken immediate leave for 3 weeks to assist her.

Although she was 10 years older than him, they had a very close relationship. She had always looked after him when he was in his tender years, almost taking the place of his mother who was always occupied with her various organizations. When Rachel married Tom and moved to Salinas, Daniel felt a real loss of companionship.

And now, her marriage had ended in divorce. Daniel felt a deep sorrow for his sister. Fate had indeed been unkind to this wonderful woman whom he loved so very much. He was here to comfort and help her in anyway he can.

They arrived at the house. It was a nice, quiet neighborhood. Rachel showed him the guestroom and announced that she'll be preparing tea soon. Daniel took a bath and dressed in his casuals. He walked out of his room and took in the view of his surroundings. Then he proceeded to the kitchen.

Rachel had changed into her housecoat and was preparing some snacks and hot drinks for both of them. Daniel sat down and watched as Rachel was about to heat up the croissant in the toaster oven. In her housecoat, Daniel could see that his sister was really beautiful and now that he is an adult, he could understand why the males in the Fresno neighborhood chased after her. And the sultry shape of her body was accentuated by the silky material that clothed her. Suddenly, Daniel felt a stirring in his loins and was embarrassed by his feelings. At 25, Daniel had the odd occasions of liaison. And looking at Rachel made him think of his current girlfriend.

Rachel took the snacks out of the oven and turn to walk towards the table. Daniel was captivated, almost staring unashamedly at his sister's chest, where her housecoat was slightly parted, exposing the tops of her breasts. Rachel smiled at him and unconsciously buttoned up. It was a natural and innocent gesture. Daniel hoped that his sister did not realize that he was actually leering at her.

As they ate, Daniel looked at her and said, "Rach, what happened between you and Tom? We never had any inkling that things had come to this?"

Rachel did not answer him for a while. Then she said in a soft voice, "It's for the best, things just did not work out between us. Please Danny, I would rather not talk about it, ok."

That was that. So they had their tea and Rachel announced that she had to go into town to meet someone and told Daniel to rest and make himself at home while she was gone.

Chapter 2: Daniel's dilemma.

She had changed into a white blouse and blue jeans. Daniel thought that Rachel looked like some model in the magazines. And when she kissed him on the cheeks, she smelled wonderfully enticing. Then she was out of the doorway and the sound of the car leaving the house.

Daniel watched the car move away and walked to the sofa, switching on the television. He must have dozed off as he was feeling the effects of the long bus ride earlier. Stretching himself, he got up and decided to have a good look at Rachel's house. Passing his sister's room, he paused and looked in. He knew from Rachel that Tom did not live here anymore. He had moved out about a month ago when the divorce was finalized.

As he stood at the doorway of Rachel's room, his heart began to beat faster. Then, taking a deep breath he pushed the door wider and stepped in. Daniel knew that he was wrong invading the privacy of his sister's room. Walking slowly, he crossed the room and reached her bed. He could savor the aroma of her perfume, just as powerful as when she kissed him before she left the house. His eyes caught the tiny panty and her bra at the corner of her bed. He looked at them for awhile and then walked to the edge of the bed.

Memories of the incident when he was 8 year old came flooding back. Dimmed by time, it was like grasping at straws. He had never confronted Rachel or his father, neither had both of them ever talked about it nor explained anything to him. As he grew into pubescent, he could still vaguely recall what he had witnessed. And when he started masturbation, it was always that moment that stayed imprinted in his mind.

Hesitantly, his hand reached out and picked up her bra. Daniel does not know about bra size, but he could see that the cups would fit a full bosom. He brought it to his face and rubbed it against his face. His penis grew hard. Putting his sister's bra back on the bed, he picked up her panty. It was quite small and wondered how it could cover her crotch. Wild thoughts played on his mind as he brought the item to his nose. He inhaled and the faint smell of dried urine wafted into his nostrils. Almost afraid to be caught, his tongue snaked out of his mouth to gently brush against the crotch of Rachel's panty. Daniel pulled down his slacks and pushed his boxers down to his knees. Taking Rachel's panty, he wrapped it around his throbbing phallus and started to masturbate.

As he was imagining holding his naked sister against his chest and thrusting his hardened penis against her soft belly, the sound of her car made him stop momentarily. However, at that very moment, he felt his testicles tightened and he could not stop himself as his sperm ejaculated in spurts, coating Rachel's panty and wetting the palm of his hand. Shuddering uncontrollably, Daniel's knees dropped to the edge of the bed as he continued to masturbate the final drops out of his mind.

With his heart pounding, Daniel held the soaked panty, looking for somewhere to hide it. Hearing the car coming to a stop, he noticed the pile of unwashed clothing at the corner of the room. Hoisting his boxers and slacks up, Daniel quickly rushed to deposit the illicit evidence under the pile and walked out of his sister's room, as he heard the front door being opened.

Once he was in his room, Daniel locked the door and stood behind it, his breathing ragged and a feeling of weakness in his knees, as he sank to the floor, holding his head in his hands.

Rachel looked around and noticed that her brother was not in the living room. She saw the door of the guestroom closed and presumed that her brother was resting, probably sleeping. The poor dear must be tired after his long journey, she smiled to herself. Rachel too was exhausted, after fetching Daniel from the bus depot, and then going into town again. It was almost 3 in the evening and she decided to take a nap. She changed into her housecoat and headed for her bed.

She saw her bra at the edge of the bed and proceeded to put it on the chair. As she was about to climb onto her bed, she turned around absent mindedly to look for her panty. There was no panty to be seen. She looked again and then walked around to see if it had fallen on the floor. She was quite certain that when she changed into her fresh bra and panty before leaving, she had left soiled ones on the bed. As she was tired, she thought probably she had put it among the pile of used clothing. Brushing aside her uncertainties, Rachel curled up on the bed and soon fell into a deep slumber.

Chapter 3: Rachel's and Hank's dilemma

The clap of thunder awoke Rachel from her sleep. It had not rained for quite sometime. Looking out of her window, she could see the dark clouds in the sky. Time to get, sleepy head, she said to herself. Looking at the clock on the side table, she saw that it was 7.30pm. She had to prepare dinner for both of them. Stifling a yawn, she stretched like a cat and got off her bed, to walk to her bathroom.

As she passed the pile of soiled clothing, she picked them up to put into the washing machine inside the bathroom. She placed them one by one into the washer. When she picked up her panty, she stopped and wondered whether it was the same one that she looked for earlier. Funny, she thought. She was so positive that she left it on the bed with the bra.

Then Rachel felt stiffness on the soft material. The crotch of the panty seemed to stick together. She rubbed her fingers on the sheer cloth and was taken aback when she realized that there was a faint coloring as though dried starch had caked the spot, making it stiff. Remnants of her sleep clear from her head as she held her panty, and the unmistakable odor of dried semen rose to her nostrils. She felt dizziness from the shocking discovery.

Rachel stood motionless, holding the panty in her hand. She felt herself shaking as she held onto the edge of the washing machine to steady herself. She did not want to believe what her mind was telling her. She knew that she had left that item on her bed when she changed into her new one before she left to go into town. And Daniel was the only person in the house. Her head throbbed in confusion.

Rachel tried to banish the thoughts playing on her mind as she showered. Tears began to fall as memories of those dark days in Fresno, in her parents' house. She had desperately pushed the reminders of what happened to her into the deepest recess of her mind but today, it all came flooding back to haunt her.

She was 18 and Daniel was only 8 years old. Daniel was always playing with his friend in their neighbor's house. Rachel was always alone at home. Her mother was the neighborhood's busy beaver, forever attending meetings and organizing functions. Their father, Hank, was the foreman of a construction company. He was a doting father and loved the children as any father would. Hank Slater was a big man, and the tough work made him muscular and solid.

It was 1989 and the company that Hank worked for lost the contract to build a multi-storey building due to bad management. He and many others were laid off. It was a rough time for the family as jobs were scarce and Hank had to stay home and be the house husband while Mary became the breadwinner. At first, live was bearable as the prospects of Tom securing a position elsewhere seem possible. But as weeks grew into months, and nothing was available, the situation at home became strained. Mary was absent from home more frequently and Hank began to show his frustration by turning to the bottle. The serenity of family life that Rachel and Daniel knew had disintegrated into a sullen and dark environment.

Rachel had felt a change in her father's closeness with her. At 18, she had experienced the occasional kiss and petting as every adolescent goes through in life. One afternoon, when she was alone at home, she was shocked when her father, during his less sober moment, clasped her in his arms and held her tightly. It was something that he had usually done before in a playful manner. But on that occasion, he just held her, his powerful arms encircling her with her back against his chest. His head fell towards the top of her head and she heard him murmured softly, "Your mom is always not at home, but I have you and daddy loves you."

Then she felt the palms of his hands cupping her breasts, ever so gently, kneading her flesh through her blouse and bra. Rachel was frightened and tried to break away from his grasp. But Hank held her firmly. One hand held her while the other reached under her blouse to push up her bra making it rest against her armpits. His callous fingers touched her nipples.

The initial contact of her father's rough skin against the softness of her nipples made them popped out hard and turgid. Rachel had never experienced such exquisite feeling in her life. No one had touched her breasts before, skin on skin, except through her clothing when she petted. And that were clumsy adventures. Her knees began to buckle when Hank used his finger and thumb to tweak her erected nipples.

Hank heard the front door closing. He immediately released Rachel's breast and pulled down her blouse. He whispered in her ear, "Pretend that nothing happened."

Rachel had difficulty breathing as she walked unsteadily to her room, in a trance. On the way, Daniel ran past her and turned around saying excitedly, "Rach, Bobby's rabbit had just given birth."

She reached her room and shut the door. Leaning against it, Rachel began to cry. She felt ashamed and dirty. She knew what had happened was taboo and sinful. It was unforgivable. Her father had committed the ultimate sin by touching her intimately. But the erotic pleasure that she had succumbed to was impossible to forget. The tingling feeling of her young sensitive nipples still persisted. Then she realized that she was wet between her thighs. It felt sticky.

She went into her bathroom and disrobed. As she pulled down her panty, the bottom part was completely wet with her secretions. After taking a long shower, Rachel dressed and sat on her bed. She did not leave her room.

Hank, recovered and completely sober, was in his room. Sitting on his sofa chair, he pondered over the recent events and sigh a sign relief that Daniel did not see what transpired between him and Rachel. He was almost thankful that it was not Mary who returned.

At 54, Hank was a man who still needed sexual gratification. In recent times, Mary had almost lain off sex. Compounded with his job loss, it made him feel impotent and restless. If he was still at work and earning, he could have gotten his satisfaction by paying for his sex needs.

He had always felt protective towards his children. He had never looked at his daughter as a woman but someone whom he had loved as his child all this while. All this changed on that Monday morning, when he was home with only Rachel, a few weeks after he lost his job.

Walking along the corridor, he passed Rachel's room. It was usually closed but today, it was ajar. Without any ulterior intentions, Hank turned his head and there stood his 18 year old daughter, in front of her dressing table. The table was off the direction of her door and with the door half opened, she would not be able to see clearly if someone was standing outside. The vision in his sight was one that he saw only in girly magazines.

Rachel was combing her long raven hair, with skin so fair, nude except for those tiny knickers, tight against the swell of her buttocks. Han was captivated by his daughter's hour glass body. He gasped at the perfection of her breasts, full and firm. How could someone so slim have such lovely breasts? He could not tear himself away as he stood and watched.

When Rachel turned to pick up her bra, Hank silently left the scene and headed for his room. Once inside, he locked the door and took off his trousers. Snatching a bundle of tissue, he stroked himself. He had not masturbated for a long time. The pent up frustration had to be released and within a short time, he came, spurting gobs of cum into the soft tissue. As he creamed, he called out Rachel's name silently.

As he sat on his sofa, he could vividly recall the texture of her flesh and how her breasts grew firm and those nipples hardened and stood out to his touch. It intoxicating and it consumed him. He had sinned but it was like a drink for a man almost dying of thirst.

Chapter 4: Alone with Hank.

Hank and Mary, Rachel and Daniel were sitting at the dinner table. As they ate, Mary was telling them of her problems with her charity committee. Meanwhile, Daniel was rattling away about his friend's rabbit litter. Hank and Rachel ate silently, each with their own thoughts of their recent unholy liaison. Father and daughter had not made any eye contact nor spoken to each other ever since it happened.

Gradually, the conversation toned down. It was then that Mary announced she and her chairperson were selected to attend a charity affair in San Francisco and she would be away for 3 days.

"When are you leaving?" Hank asked.

"On Friday morning and I should be back Sunday night," she replied. "I'm sure you can look after the kids, after all Rach is around. She can get dinner ready when she's back from school. Mommy will get for you something, Danny," she continued.

"Uh huh," Hank muttered.

Rachel could feel herself panicking, realizing that she'll be alone with her father at home for 3 days. She excused herself and fled to her room.

"What's wrong with Rach, is she under the weather?" Mary asked, to nobody in particular.

sanilas
sanilas
90 Followers