Forbidden Love 11-12

Story Info
Finale and epilogue.
3.6k words
4.59
23.9k
22
7

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heya!! Decided to put up the final two chapters instead of just the one. The eleventh chapter has no cliffhanger and the twelfth is more like an epilogue so just thought to have them both together...no use prolonging something that's quite predictable hunh (or would have been once CH 11 had been read!!) Anyway, happy reading! Shall continue with University First Chapter and for those of you that read Silver Eyes, already formulating ideas on its sequel so wisheth moi luck!!

Enjoy! xoxo

************ **************** *************** *********

CHAPTER ELEVEN...

Danka materialised in front of the hotel and looked at all the floors. Crap, how was she to know what floor this Belle human was? She walked into the hotel foyer and went straight to the chirpy looking man at reception. She stared fully into his eyes and asked in a hypnotic voice, 'What room is Belle in?'

He looked back at her with dead eyes and replied tonelessly, 'Belle what? I cannot check without a surname.'

'Damn.' She muttered. She thought of something else to ask but heard a sharp scream with her supernatural hearing.

'Won't be needing you anymore. Think of...fairies.' She abruptly told him and ran off towards the voice she could hear.

She burst into the room and saw an almost dead dark-skinned girl lying on the floor and still struggling, albeit very weakly with Damien.

She rushed towards them and grabbed Damien with one hand hurling him across the room to smash into a dresser. She looked down at the girl and saw blood gushing from the massive rip in her throat which her dragging Damien off so roughly had caused.

'Fuck!' She swore and tried to staunch the blood flow.

She felt movement behind her and ducked a nanonsecond before Damien's hand reached for her hair and grabbed nothing. She disappeared from her spot and re-appeared behind him as he stared around wildly.

'I bet you elders didn't know half of what we pure breds could do.' She smiled darkly at him before throwing a very accurate punch in his midsection. He doubled over and she grabbed him by his hair and hit his nose with her knee, hearing a satisfying crunch as it broke. He gurgled as blood rushed into his mouth from his wound and she proceeded to beat him soundly before flinging him away again and rushing back to the now prone girl. Her breathing had become so faint she had to strain to hear and she knew that there was nothing she could do to save her except turn her.

She rolled her eyes to herself, Aleks had a lot to pay when he finally got his stupid mug here. She bit her arm and squeezed some drops in the human's half parted lips until a tongue shot out to lick her lips. When that happened she pressed her arm to the girl's mouth and let her suckle as she turned round to keep an eye on a still unconscious Damien.

And this was the most powerful elder...no wonder they relied on the invincibility of their pure breds so much, she thought to herself in disparagement.

***

Aleksander burst into the hotel with such speed that some papers flew off the reception desk. He had heard sounds of a scuffle and hoped that Damien had not killed Belle yet. He got to the floor where he had heard sounds from and saw loads of doors had 'Do Not Disturb' signs on their doors. He thought about the cowardliness of humans for a second. They had heard fight sounds and what did they do? Shut themselves off in the safety of their own rooms. He had half a mind to drag all of them out of their rooms by their hair but he had more pressing issues to sort out. He ran to the room with the broken lock and burst into it.

The sight he met caused an inhuman howl to burst from his lips.

Danka was feeding her blood to a still unconscious Belle and Damien was beginning to recover from a beating he was sure Danka had administered to him. He did not even spare a second to think of how Danka had arrived before him when he left before her. Instead, he pounced on Damien and began throwing punches and kicks.

'You dare touch my Belle!' He hissed with so much venom as he clawed Damien's face and watched with malevolent satisfaction as his skin peeled away in four long jagged strips.

He heard Danka say in her normal sarcastic tone, 'You better not kill him. He is still an elder you know.'

But he ignored her as he continued to pummel Damien.

He did not hear his parents arrive until he felt arms dragging him off a bloodied Damien and holding unto him with their combined strengths. He tried to shrug them off, but the both of them together were too strong for him.

'Calm down, my son. Please. Belle is not dead and neither is anyone of us. Do not kill Damien and cause your own death, not after all that we have just gone through getting the rule changed.'

Danka quickly said, 'The rule has been changed?'

Then she hurriedly but gently pried Belle off her hand, grimacing as she saw the jagged tear in it.

'How, why? Okay that's not important now, but that is definitely good news.' She said smiling satisfactorily to herself. A little tear did not matter, watching her hand heal itself. The rule was abolished so she could go back to her beloved country again. And single too.

Aleksander shrugged his parents' relaxed hold off of him and crawled to Belle.

'Oh my dear Belle, I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry.' He stared up at Danka with blood stained eyes, 'Why has she not woken up? You fed her. Why is she still so...unconscious?' His French accent was so thick, Danka could barely understand him.

His father gently said, 'Give her a minute or two. It does not work immediately my son. She will wake up soon.'

'Oh God, I hope so. I hope so.' Aleks muttered over and over to himself as he cradled her in his arms, blood tears flowing freely down his face and into her hair.

Damien laughed and spat out blood as he struggled to his feet. Aleksander looked up at him and growled rushing towards him again. His parents caught him in time and dragged him backwards.

'Leave him, Claudio and Esmerelda. Leave the little chien, let him do his worst. He will end up dead and his little human...no vampire shall be all alone without his or her darling vampire to be with for all eternity.'

'You hateful creature.' Esmerelda spat at him.

He looked at her and his gaze changed from hateful to a soft look, 'Oh Esmerelda. How I wish things had turned out differently.'

'What do you...' Claudio began to ask but was cut off by a soft, husky voice which said beatifically, 'And what is the punishment a newly-turned vamp gets for killing an elder?'

They all turned to look at her. She looked glorious in her undeath.

Ethereal.

Belle smiled softly at Aleks and said, 'I haven't forgiven you yet for being so rude.'

Aleks let out a watery laugh, 'Oh Belle.'

His Belle was alive again. And was his for all eternity now. He smiled again, tears of joy streaming down his face.

Damien yelled, 'Enough. That does not change anything. Be you newly turned or a vampire of centuries; killing an elder is punishable by death and THAT will be your punishment.'

Belle smiled at him, cocking her head to a side thoughtfully, 'Ah, but I don't think anyone here will say that I was aware of this rule now, would they? I have just been turned and I have, unfortunately -- for you that is, not been made privy to this rule that prevents elders from being killed. As far as I'm concerned, all I can think of now upon my awakening is killing the vampire that caused my death in the first place.'

The other vampires, apart from Damien nodded in grim agreement.

Damien shook his head, his eyes widening in horror, 'Non! You cannot allow this to happen. You are committing a grave offence, you know this. No...'

Belle smiled with her new, glistening fangs. 'How unfortunate it's just your words against ours, and you don't count really as you are about to go bye-bye.' She said this with a mocking wave then rushed towards him and began to drain him with her immeasurable strength gained from feeding off a pure-bred.

As she took her last drag, she thought to herself, 'And your little secret is going to die with you. Don't think I didn't notice you trying to tell Aleks' mum. Causing trouble till the very end, eh?'

His eyes widened slightly and she knew that he had read her thought.

Good! She had not known how else to make him aware and it seemed telepathy did exist with vampires.

One thing these vampire movies had gotten right!

She dropped his limp dead body to the floor, then jumped back in fear as he shrunk to a husk before shattering softly into ashes.

'Now that's something Aleks did not inform me about.' She said looking back at the other vampires.

Aleks just groaned his pleasure as he rushed to her to hug her and cover her face with kisses.

'I'm sorry. I cannot believe how horrible I was to you and now, this. You almost died. Mon Dieu, Annabelle, I would have killed myself had you died. I promise.'

Belle kissed him back. 'It's okay. I forgive you. Truly. Let's just put this behind us okay?'

He nodded and gave her one more kiss. 'Are you...okay? Do you feel alright, no...' He asked tentatively.

Belle just grinned, 'I've never felt better.' Then her grin disappeared as she wrinkled her brows and groaned, 'Oh shit! What am I going to tell my parents? And Claire? Oh fuck, and Pritchard?'

Aleks rubbed her hair soothingly, 'We'll think of something don't worry.'

'We'd better.' She grumbled back as she snuggled deeper into the space between his neck and shoulder, 'All I got from Pritchard was a holiday leave. And now I end up a vampire. And bloody Mark is definitely going to get my job now. Oh well, I did say he was going to get it over my dead body, turns out I was right after all.'

Aleks just rubbed her head murmuring soothing words to her. He had absolutely no idea what she was talking about but he was sure it was all delayed shock. No matter. He was going to take care of her perfectly from now on. And nothing was going to stand in his way this time.

Claudio smiled at the young couple and looked at his wife who had an identical smile on her face.

'Look at them. This is what love is all about.' Esmerelda said smiling.

'Yes it is. And wonderful too, but how are we going to repair this broken door, thrashed room and wipe out the memories of the people on this floor and God knows where else?' Danka muttered to herself. It was all well and good that things ended wonderfully for Aleks and his human-turned-vamp, but it was time to get practical here. Plus she wanted to get back to her parents and start her journey home. France had drama yes, but the drama was too much and she needed some tranquility in her life.

'Why do I always miss out on all the fun!?' Elena wailed as she stood by the door and stared at the scene in front of her.

Danka turned and rolled her eyes. Yes it was definitely time she left these loons and went back to dear Russia.

******************************

CHAPTER TWELVE...

The next night was filled with gossip and rumours as the vampires stared at the newcomers in their midst.

Claire looked round worriedly and whispered to Belle, 'I don't particularly like being the only human here, Belle.'

Belle laughed and cuffed her as gently as she could over her head. She had to be extra careful with Claire now as she had hugged her so tightly last night and had bruised her ribs.

She remembered how Claire had dashed into the room in a hoodie and pyjama bottoms, mace in her outstretched hand and screaming at the top of her voice, 'Vampire or not, I'll mace your eyes off if you've hurt her!'

It had been a hilarious sight.

Of course, the incredible spraying into Aleks's eyes had not been that funny, not to him anyway.

Claire had yelled at Aleks that it was his entire fault that Belle was now the 'undead' and what was she going to tell Mrs Hemmingway, Belle's mum.

It had taken some time to calm her down, but as she did so, Aleks's parents and Elena had gone round wiping a whole lot of memories. Danka had rolled her eyes again as she was wont to do and told them her work there was done. Belle had thanked her profusely but she had shrugged and disappeared.

Now the vampires were all gathered in some hall place and she was waiting to hear what the elders had to say about her arrival to their community.

Claire rubbed her cuffed head and mock-scowled at Belle, 'Still hurts. I think it's probably best if you just pretend to cuff me instead of actually cuffing me, hmm?'

Belle looked at her contritely, 'Oh dear, I'm so sorry. I really don't know my own strength, I'm just trying to get all used to everything, trust me.'

Claire sighed and hugged her lightly, 'Oh Belle, of course I do trust you. It's just...so scary and different, you suddenly becoming a vampire...at least no one's out to kill you anymore, none that we know of anyway. It's just...your whole aura...you're different. Gorgeous, more than normal of course. And you have this...predatory thing about you now.'

Belle quickly said, 'Claire! I could never hurt you. Surely, you know that?'

'I do, you silly mare. I'm just describing how different you look now.' Claire punched her arm slightly then rubbed her knuckles, 'Guess no cuffing you either then.'

She looked round once more and asked again, 'Are you sure I'm not being looked at like a part of the buffet? Being the only human is seriously getting to me, Belle.'

A voice laughed behind her and she turned round to see who it was.

An exotic looking man with long dark hair and almond-shaped brown eyes stared at her with a large grin on his face.

Claire nearly sighed at his beauty then remembered where she was. She put her fingers in front of her shaped like a cross and said, 'Back off, mister. I am not a haribo.'

The man laughed at this and said in a deep, light French accent, 'I do not see you as a 'haribo.' More like Pamela Anderson.'

Claire wrinkled her nose at this, 'You need to work on your lyrics, dude. That makes me feel better, but not by very much. Try Scarlett Johansson.'

Belle just shook her head in laughter and left her with Malik. She knew that Claire would definitely be safe with him as she (Belle) had met him the night before and Aleks had told her of how close they were.

She spotted Danka standing alone and quickly walked towards her. 'I never really thanked you for saving me. Well I did, but you never really gave me a chance to do it properly...'

Danka gave her customary eye roll, 'Look human, I mean Belle. I'm a bit uncomfortable with too much gratitude. I saved you, yes but this was against your will at the end of the day. Turning you into a vampire. You should be slapping me for this, not overly thanking me.'

Belle shook her head, 'I still thank you all the same. I'm alive and happy and that's all that matters.'

Danka nodded once and they both stood there saying nothing for a little while. Then Danka asked reluctantly, 'So have you decided what you shall tell your parents yet?'

Belle shook her head, 'No I haven't. I'm on holiday for three weeks, so I still have three weeks to come up with some suitable lie...or truth.'

Danka nodded again. 'Well good luck with your fabrication, or truth. Good luck with your life actually. I'm going back to Russia tonight to my horses and peace. I think I've had enough excitement for a century.'

Belle nodded again and thought for a second about hugging her then quickly discarded the idea. There was a possibility of getting frostbite if she tried it so she simply waved as Danka walked away.

She felt arms go around her and relaxed into them with a smile. She would know those arms anywhere.

'Hello, Mr Romano.'

'Hello, Mrs-soon-to-be-Romano.' Aleksander said giving her a loving smile and planting a tender kiss on her brow.

He nuzzled her head with his chin and whispered softly, 'I still cannot believe you are here with me. And alive. And...a vampire too. I feel guilty that it's worked out well for me but you have to deal with your human life.'

Belle shook her head and raised his palm to her lips before placing a kiss there, 'Do not feel guilty. There was nothing you could do. If I had not been changed, I would have died anyway. So do not blame yourself. This is something that has happened and dwelling on it will not change anything. We have to look forward and just think of how to deal with it reasonably.'

Aleks laughed at this, 'You and your being 'reasonable'.'

Belle laughed as well and mock-punched his arm, 'Don't take the piss. This reasonableness has served me well countless times, mister!'

'You seem so well-tuned to this new life. You have not fed since last night and you are still okay. Are you sure you are not hungry?' Aleks asked, a worried note creeping into his voice.

'No, Aleksander. I am perfectly fine. I am fine with my non-hunger, my new life, everything. Stop worrying so much.' She said again turning round to face him.

He bent to kiss her softly on her lips and whispered against them, 'I cannot help but worry. It has all been so sudden and you seem so normal and the elders have not called us yet on their decision. Everything is so quiet, it worries me.'

'Worry not, my dear son.'

Belle looked over Aleks's shoulder to see Claudio staring at them with relief in his eyes.

Aleks turned around as well to hear what his father had to say, holding Belle tightly to his side.

'I have just spoken to the elders and they are not too upset with Damien's death. According to Didier, one of the elders, they had been getting a bit exasperated with Damien and all the hatred that was coming his way. It had begun to spill over to the elders and the elders did not like being vilified for no reason, I guess. Suffice to say, his death has been accepted with concealed relief and Alphonse has been named the new highest elder.'

'Perfect. Although this just shows that there's hardly any difference between political humans and political vampires. Anyway, see; told you not to worry so much.' Belle said pouting playfully at Aleks.

Aleks nodded but he was still not satisfied, 'And what about Belle, Father? She has not fed in almost two days yet she is still as okay as the rest of us pure breds. I know vampires, the normal ones who cannot go hours, at most a day without feeding. She is newly turned yet she perseveres. This worries me, Father.'

'That I do not know but I can think of a reason why.' His father said, 'She was turned by a pure bred and fed on an elder almost immediately after. The most powerful of elders, no less. I think, by virtue of her creator(s) she is almost as worthy as a pure bred.'

Belle nodded again, 'Are you finally satisfied, Aleksander Romano?'

Aleks nodded then shook his head, 'But what about your family? Your...'

Belle cut him off exasperatedly, 'How many times do I have to explain to people that I'll cross that bridge when I get there? I've got three weeks to think of a perfect lie but right now I just want to not think about it. Of course I'm petrified about what I'm going to do then, who wouldn't? But I just want to be happy right now. I've had a horrible few weeks and let's not forget I practically just died. Let's not dwell on these things now. We'll think of something together. And if I have to tell my parents then, I guess I'll have to do so. I'm finally happy Aleks, after such a long time...we're back together again. Let's just focus on that now, okay?'

Aleks nodded and kissed her again, 'I'm sorry. I'm being a killjoy and I'm sorry. I can't help being worried but I promise to halt my worrying for now. Whatever you decide to do later on, I'll stand by you, okay? I love you, you know?'

Belle threw her arms round his neck and kissed him for all she was worth, ignoring the chuckles and ribbing that went on as other vampires stared at them.

12