Forbidden Love

Story Info
cheating with a married woman.
1k words
4.04
22.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was falling for this beautiful creature, writhing underneath him. The smell of her skin was a sweet perfume that called to him in the dark. He could feel her pleasure mounting and with a few more hard thrusts, they were sharing the orgasm together with her screaming out his name and clenching tightly around him.

He fell off her then, lying on his side, watching her breathing become normal again. God she was beautiful, if only he could figure out how to keep her there, his life would complete.

His heart fell when she started to get out of bed.

"Stay", he said.

"You know I can't." she replied, and smiled at him sadly. "You knew this was never meant to be, I shouldn't be here and neither should you."

She was right and he knew it. It tightened something in his chest, knowing that she had to leave, that she had to go back to "reality" as she liked to call it. The fact was that she was married. It wasn't always the happiest marriage, but she refused to leave her husband. They had children together and while he was a great father and provider, there had always been something missing.

He knew that she felt guilty over their relationship, that she was cheating on her husband and he could tell that it was eating her apart inside. He should end it all here and now, but he couldn't. She was exquisite. It wasn't just her body either, everything about her spoke to him. Her mind, her smile and oh god her laugh, her laugh undid him every time.

He lay there; watching her get dressed, not knowing what to do. He certainly didn't want her to leave and had told her on several occasions, but he couldn't stop her either. He would let her go every time, just to keep her happy.

He could no longer remember how he met her, it had been so long ago, but they had struck up a very quick friendship. It wasn't long before not a day would go by where they wouldn't text or chat with each other. They shared everything, they knew each other the way very few others did. He was content with being a friend and so was she until she had a bit too much to drink one night while they were out together. She blurt out that she had feelings for him and how they scared and confused her. It was then, that he realized he felt the same way, taking her into the circle of his arms, he tried to provide comfort. That was the first time they ended up in bed together. It was new and exciting and the sex was incredible. He let her take the lead, trying very hard not to push her into anything she didn't want to do.

They're relationship grew from there, sneaking off whenever they could to share the feel of each other's naked body, which is what they had just done. She was dressed now, and heading for the door when he got up and stopped her. He turned her around and pressed his lips to hers, wrapping his arms around her waist. The kiss grew and when she started kissing his chest, her clothes were quickly being removed once more. She pushed him back towards the bed, pressing soft kisses along his neck and chest. She got down on her knees in front of him and flicked the tip of him with her tongue before taking him into her mouth as far as he could. She could feel him shudder and let out a slow steady breath. He fisted his hand into her hair as she continued her gentle sucking of his dick. She would take him down as far as possible before coming back up, swirling her tongue around his length as she did. When she decided she was done, she started kissing her way back up his stomach, to his chest and neck and back to his mouth. She pushed him down on the bed then, before straddling him.

"God I want you," he moaned. "Please take me." And she did. She lowered herself down upon him as he wrapped her arms around her. They started matching each other's pace, she moved down as he would move up. She sat up a bit, taking him in deeper, moaning loudly as her orgasm grew. Their pace increased and she was almost to edge when he pushed her off of him and onto the bed. He was between her legs, running his tongue along her clit, driving a finger deep inside, running over her spot just once before her orgasm crashed over her. He could feel her gripping his finger as he continues to suck and lick at her clit. She was screaming her pleasure now, calling out his name and he smiled. He loved hearing his name fall from her mouth.

He pulled himself forward, moving his mouth to her breast, pulling a nipple into it before flicking it with his tongue. He decided to flip her over and move in behind her, pulling her close as he slowly entered her once more. He could feel her shudder again as she started nibbling at her neck, his pace slowly increasing with each thrust. He was slamming into her when she cried out, calling his name again as he felt him start to swell within her. He was only seconds behind her, spilling himself within, crying out himself.

They collapsed down on the bed, slowly relearning how to breathe when she started giggling.

"Wow," she said.

"You could say that again sweetie," he replied.

He rolled to his side, supporting his head with one hand, while tracing along her body with a finger from his other hand, watching her shiver as he did so.

She snuggled into closer to him, taking his hand and placing it around her.

"I wish you could hold onto me forever, I don't want to have to leave."

He leaned down and kissed her forehead. He knew the feeling.