Forbidden Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Has the passion died?
1.4k words
4.33
12.2k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hurried with his work to make sure he would be finished when she arrived. Walking to the hotel at an accelerated pace, a group of his friends were standing outside talking yet he barely acknowledged their existence. He was, yet once again, looking forward to her company. In his head, he played out their first touch of the trip. He couldn't wait.

His phone rang and it was her. The smile on his face when he read the number was unrehearsed.

She had called him as soon as she landed to find out how far from the hotel he was. She was flying across country to meet him and had booked her flight so that she had enough time to get there before him, get something to eat, freshen up and wait for her lover to come to her. Being the consummate planner – she had counted on it!!

She couldn’t believe it! He was already at the hotel! She didn’t want him to see her dressed so casually, so on the taxi ride to the hotel, she wondered how she was going to fix this. She didn't have time to stop somewhere and change so with a smile on her face, she decided to take off her bra. Coming from the east coast, where it was still cold, to the west coast, where the sun was warm she had to take off not only her coat but also the shirt jacket she was wearing over her t-shirt. As she did so, she glanced into the rearview mirror. She could see the taxi driver’s eyes occasionally drift to the rearview mirror, watching the progress in the back seat. As soon as she took off her bra she felt her nipples harder ... she couldn't wait for his tongue to play with them.

He went to the lobby to wait. Struggling to see every car, he sat by the windows in the corner where he could see two sides of the building. For what seemed like hours, he watched. Then, as he turned to look out the other window, he saw her, their eyes met. Even through the window and down the street a little, her beauty was unmistakable. His heart skipped a beat as he turned to go out and meet her. She arrived wearing a half shirt and blue jeans, her nipples hard from the slight breeze in the air. Sexy as hell. Hers is a natural beauty unlike he has ever known. Whether she is dressed to go to the gym or to a black tie affair, it matters not, as her beauty radiates from deep within. As he wrapped his arms around her, the time that had passed since their last meeting was irrelevant.

They rolled in each other’s arms all over the bed, their hearts pounding like two teenagers alone for the first time. He wanted her so bad but he knew it had been a long trip. They decided to eat first thing. As they walked hand in hand, they both wondered if the other's passion was fading as this was the first time they had been together when making love was not number one on the list.

After lunch had settled, they made their way back to the room. Before they even entered the room they began to kiss and to let their hands begin to search each other's bodies. If either questioned the passion earlier, they both knew now that it was still very much alive.

As soon as the door closed, they were locked in a deep kiss, hands exploring each other’s bodies. They made their way to the bed, falling back still intertwined. As always, his hand went for her breast and to his liking, she was not wearing a bra. He lifted her shirt to expose her bare breasts. Her breasts are not large by any means but are more beautiful than most can imagine. Words cannot describe the feeling he gets when he lays his head on her chest and closes his eyes.

He ran his tongue around each nipple just enough to make them hard. While massaging one, he takes the other in his mouth. She tells him how much she has missed his touch and he reciprocates. He kisses up her chest to her waiting mouth. With a passion unlike he has ever known, she kisses him and holds him tight. Her hand runs down his stomach to find his now rigid cock struggling to break free from his jeans. She obliges him by undoing his pants and taking his cock out. Her hand is a little cold on him, so she does what any good lover would do. He rolls on his back and she moves her waiting mouth to the head of his cock. She takes him in her mouth as far as she can and strokes up and down. There is nothing quite like the first time she sucks his cock after they have been apart. The feeling is incredible.

After a few minutes of her going down on him, he decides it is his turn. They pull and tug at each other’s clothes until they are both naked. He stares in awe at her body. He pushes her back on the bed and spreads her legs. She slips one fingertip between her smooth lips and feels the wetness beyond. It is like heaven as he watches her run her finger up and down, from her hole to her clit and back again. She takes her hand away and places that same finger into his mouth, the taste of her igniting his desire to have her.

He is in heaven as he starts to lick on her. She is soaking wet and this drives him wild. He loves the taste of her pussy and the look on her face when he licks her clit. The more time he spends licking her, the hotter she gets.

Finally neither one can stand it any longer, they have to be as one. They scoot up farther on the bed and lay along side one another kissing and touching. He rolls her on her back and rubs her clit with the head of his cock. She asks him to go slow, as she is always so tight. It is all he can do to be easy, he wants to be inside her so bad. As he eases into her, they kiss a deep passionate kiss and she moans under her breath.

Finally, inside her, he grabs her tight and shoves his cock as deep as possible. She is constantly amazed at how quickly he makes her cum. She feels the orgasm building the moment his cock pushes through.

In each other’s arms, they rock back and forth, moving their bodies in unison. As she approaches another orgasm, he calls her by name and tells her how wonderful she is. She is in ecstasy, and as she starts to cum, she closes her eyes, turns her head a little and covers her face with her hand. To watch her have an orgasm is pure heaven for him, as he wants nothing more than to pleasure her. And she him. They make passionate love for what seems like eternity. He is about to explode and she is on the brink of yet another orgasm.

She rolls him on his back and sits on his hard cock. She likes to be on top of him with his cock deep inside her. She gets pleasure from watching him as she rubs and slides on his thick cock. She finds that one place, that special place where she can feel the head of his cock inside her pushing at her cervix. He pulls her down on him as they grind into each other.

The pleasure-pain associated with his cock shoving and pounding on her cervix pushes her to her most intense orgasm. Yet again, she closes her eyes and looks down and to the side. She is so close, as is he. Watching her is too much for him to bear and he can no longer hold out. He tells her he is about to cum and she asks him to cum inside her. He is holding her tight as his cock starts to spasm inside her. She feels him cum deep inside her and that is all it takes. She moans with pleasure as he feels her pussy tighten around his cock. After the waves of pleasure have subsided little, she lays on his chest, her head ringing from the intensity of the orgasm, him still inside her.

He kisses her cheek as they lay in each other’s arms.............................

Note from GrnEyedRae: I hope you enjoy reading another liasion with my secret lover. He is truly like no other man I have met and I wait patiently for the next time we are able to be together again.