Forbidden Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Could This Really Be The End?
1.1k words
4.33
8.7k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years they had come together, sneaking in days and sometimes even as much as a week. Being together made each feel whole – despite the fact that neither was free. He told her endlessly, come what may, she would always be in his life. And although she wanted desperately to believe in his words she knew they would soon approach a crossroad.

And then it happened, he said it – "I want more", and she knew deep down that her time with him was limited.

They had planned to meet for a weekend and she packed as she always had and tried to quell the feelings boiling inside her. She knew this day would come and genuinely thought she could approach it with indifference.

But, no man had ever affected her the way he did .. no man ever would. It was torture, the wanting, the needing and the knowing. She yearned for him even as she tried to forget he'd ever existed.

As she was nearing the hotel, she received a text, "Pitter pat" it said. This was his way of telling her that he was excited and his heart was going pitter pat in anticipation of being together. As she smiled tears welled in her eyes. "Please," she thought, "Let me be wrong, please. Let me have more time with him".

When he opened the door to her, his smile told her everything she needed to know. He still wanted her, cared for her, ached for her. He captured her hello with his kiss. Deep, warm and wanting his tongue searched her mouth, teasing her as only he can and she become instantly wet for him.

He looked into her eyes and said, "I need you. Make love to me."

She felt dizzy because she knew he meant it and whatever else was going on, whatever else was happening between them, this was real, if even for just this moment and it was just for that moment. It was real and he loved her and it was better than anything she could have dreamed of and yet her heart ached with the knowledge that this might be the last time.

"Don't do this to me ... don't break my heart, I don't deserve it", she screamed madly in her head but could not force the words to be spoken aloud.

The dark sensuality in his eyes made her tremble. He pushed her back to the wall and pressed his body to hers. She could feel his harden manhood and a moan escaped her throat. He brought his lips to her neck and gently nibbled under her ear, knowing this mere action would leave her open to him. His hand moved from her neck, slowly down her chest and barely rested his hand over her breast. She arched her body into his hand but he held back, gently caressing her breast, feeling her nipple harden to his touch. With each erotic movement her pulse beat faster and faster until her brain was spinning and her skin steamed from his heated touch.

God, he wanted her more deeply than he had ever wanted anyone before and was possessed of a yearning so fierce that it horrified him. He wanted her bucking beneath him in wild spasms of passion, clutching his bare shoulders with frantic fingers, crying out in the sweet fever of ecstasy. This woman that gave to him so unconditionally, the only one able to break his heart.

His hands framed her face with erotic desperation. "You are so beautiful," he murmured in her ear, "you take my breath away".

Then he took her breast, one in his greedy mouth and the other in his hand. She threw her head back in total wanton. Her fingers grabbed at his hair, pulling it closer to her breast.

"I need to feel you ... I need you inside me .. please ... please take me now", she cried.

Then she felt his strong hands slide beneath her bottom to raise her high for the final conquering. He entered her with a strong, hard, delicious thrust and immediately she felt the crescendos so violent with her body and soul being satisfied. He watched her as she became lost in her pleasure. The sheer knowledge that he was able to bring this strong, independent woman to a place where time stood still made his desire for her more intense.

"I ... I think I need you again", she whispered.

He rotated his hips and she gasped and clutched at him as she abandoned herself to the pleasure only he could give. He took her to the bed and gently lowered her, never leaving her warmth.

When he positioned himself over her, he withdrew from her slowly then made a steady, smooth lunge into her warmth again. That was all it took as her body was already primed from the earlier sensual onslaught... and that one stroke brought on a raging climax. He held onto her as she jerked helplessly beneath him.

He lodged himself deep inside her and while her body responded he murmured in her ear. "That's my beautiful lover, come on my cock. God, your pussy feels unbelievable —squeezing my cock. Ummm, your pussy is so tight ..... god ... that's my lover ...."

And when her body finally relaxed her muscles surrounding his cock still contracting she reached up to draw his face to hers. As her tongue toyed with his lips, nibbling and pulling he moaned and stiffened and spilled his warm seed deep inside her.

As they lay entwined in each other's arms, their juices mixed, with the sweet smell of sex lingering in the air ... she fell into a peaceful sleep.

He lay there and listened to her even breathing and knew she was deep asleep. The type of sleep only achieved from their intense lovemaking. He wondered how he had come to love her .. they were from 2 different lifestyles and 2 different places .. while no other woman had touched his heart as she did his he knew that there was no real answer. There was no way their 2 worlds could become one. That the only answer was to let her go.

He withdrew from her gently, kissed her pert well-suckled breasts and rose from their bed. For a time he stood there under the cloak of night, admiring her, worshipping her, lusting after her even though she had satisfied him over and over. But he knew he could never fully have her and with a heavy heart he said his goodbye to his one true love, telling himself that this was the only choice available to him. And with a tear in his eye he walked out the door and out of her life.